Juicy - Cover

Juicy

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Lisa and Nils explore Jamie's juiciness. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Dawn was barely underway, a mix of pink and rose and violet fringing the horizon, and Jamie was out of bed, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. “Wake up you guys,” she urged Nils and Lisa.

“Too early,” moaned Lisa.

“Need more winks,” said Nils.

“No, it’s up and at ‘em, we’ve got a lot to do today,” Jamie insisted. “To start off, how about some freshly squeezed orange juice?”

juicy-1.jpg

“How ‘bout some freshly squeezed Jamie juice,” Lisa quipped.

“Yeah, I could go for that,” Nils agreed, and before Jamie could take another sip from her glass, Nils and Lisa had waltzed her into the living room, sat her on the ottoman, and divested her of orange and glass.

Kneeling between her legs, Nils tongued her clit and cunt while at her side Lisa teased and tweaked her nipples.

“Gosh, Nils, I can hear how juicy she is,” Lisa observed. “I think she’s going to come soon.”

No sooner were the words out of Lisa’s mouth than Jamie convulsed in orgasm.

juicy-2.jpg

“Yes, fuck her now,” Lisa commanded Nils. “Fuck her while she’s still coming.”

Nils wasted no time pushing his prick deep into Jamie’s spasming cunt.

“So hot and wet and tight,” Nils gasped. “I don’t think I can—”

“Go ahead, come in her,” Lisa commanded. “Make her wetter.”

Nils obeyed. A dozen more fuck-strokes and he was pumping jet after jet of hot cum into Jamie’s gulping cunt.

juicy-3.jpg

“Good job, you two,” Lisa praised her companions, both of whom were now sprawled on the carpet.

Leaving Nils where he lay, Lisa helped Jamie to the couch.

“Rest now,” Jamie murmured.

“Oh no, we’ve still got a lot to do today,” Lisa informed her. “First of all I need to sample some of that sex juice.” Her head dipped between Jamie’s legs, and she sipped from the freshly fucked cunt.

“Mmm, so good,” she told her friend, and then she plunged two fingers where her tongue had been, pressed a thumb on the erect clit, and brought her mouth to Jamie’s breast.

juicy-4.jpg

It didn’t take long to bring Jamie off again. And then again.

Poor Jamie was orgasmed out. Lisa covered her with a quilt then eyed Nils. His cock, glistening with Jamie’s girl juice, lay languid against his thigh. Lisa smiled, knowing she’d soon have it revived and deep inside her.

juicy-5.jpg

Lisa’s screams of ecstasy roused Jamie.

juicy-6.jpg

Turned out she wasn’t orgasmed out after all.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.