I, Candi - Cover

I, Candi

Copyright© 2023 by SZENSEI

Episode 1: Sugar Free

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 1: Sugar Free - Candace Palmer just had to marry a soldier. Barely a life together her husband Damian was sent overseas leaving her in a huge house that once belonged to his grandmother. She loved her man but all that time alone was killing her. One day Damian told her to spice things up, send him erotic videos to cheer up the desolation. Anything for her man! Challenging her only made things more interesting. Each new day was wilder than the next. She rather liked being a porn star. XXX OH OH OH!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Father   Uncle   InLaws   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

candi-innocent-2.jpg

Candace “Candi” Palmer loved her husband of three short years and worshipped his every breath. Two months after their wedding day Damian Palmer was deployed by the military and was sent on an extended stay in the once dreaded war zones of Iraq. One of the 2,500 troops still residing there after much of the forces were released to go home in 2021, Damian was hanging in there. So was Candi! Even without him here at home she had a pretty good life. Money was tight but the home Damian’s grandmother left them was paid off, his pay kept the utilities on, food in her belly. The good thing about Candace was she was patient and truly didn’t require much. Her father often sent her money to help without asking so that was a plus. The main problem was boredom. Keeping fit, sunbathing when weather permitted, yard work, and painting just was not enough. She considered a second job but Damian didn’t want her to work more than her part-time gig at a fitness center, so she didn’t. No real friends here in smalltown Missouri all she had was her father-in-law and Damian’s younger brother as close family. She was never the most social beauty anyway, but the days were getting longer. Hell, she couldn’t even have pets for allergies. Sad!

Her only communication with Damian was the occasional video conference that was allowed, or daily e-mails. Each day she would wake up and greedily absorb his love letters and visions of a better future. The only drawback that troubled her over the last two-plus years was their lack of sexual intimacy. She had been absolutely faithful, as had he. Yet it was sorely missed. Toys and fingers were just not enough. They of course would have phone sex and she would tease him via the video conference when she could, but it remained difficult to expose too much over a government channel. This frustrated both of them to no end. Short videos by e-mail were easier but that often meant many videos in order to be sent properly. Even those were becoming stale, it was the same old thing each and every time. Bedroom! Living room! Kitchen! Shower! Bathtub! She was running out of ideas how to make things special.

Candi had used her laptop’s webcam to make most of her short videos for him which were seldom quality because she could never capture the right angles and viewpoint to satisfy herself, let alone him. After a year of trying Damian told her that she needed to find herself someone trustworthy to assist in videotaping her desires for him. That blew her mind that he would even request such a thing. Not opposed, just no candidates! No way was she asking any of their neighbors, either they were ancient, or just plain creepy.

When received she would read that e-mail dozens of times before writing back. He was the only man she had ever been with in her 22 years of existence. Her shyness kept her from so many experiences in the past and dating was innocent in her teens even though boys certainly tried. Quite a few actually. She was far from undesirable. Just raised well! In total she might have dated a dozen, but not putting out ended most of them. A chance basketball game at her former high school she met Damian, the rest was shooting stars more than shooting hoops. Damian, there to support a friend’s brother was older but the allure was just too great. At the time 24, Damian was certainly a charmer, buff, tan, a definite athlete. They kept in touch after that game, inevitably there for her in every way. Once the father’s met it was game on, they got along great at first. Both widowed it made sense to share a kindred spirit. Diamond ring poised before her it was all over. I do! I do too!

At 5’5 barely 120 pounds Candace was incredibly gifted with perfect teeth, and fair complexion. Long silky blond hair drifted over golden shoulders. Blue eyes captured more attention than even she ever noticed. That and of course her heart shaped ass, and 38C tits. Her curse she would call those. Damian would argue otherwise. He worshipped those babies any way he could.

As she read this e-mail suggestion one last time for the evening she pondered if she could fulfill the request. For long moments she stared at his mail biting her nails. Finally, she shivered and closed the e-mail before standing up to stretch. All she wore was an old thin white t-shirt that belonged to Damian which clung to her bold chest yet drifted over her hips like a dress. Truth be told that shirt was Damian’s father’s but never given back in Damian’s youth. So old that the cotton was almost too thin, she could see her tan through it. Pretty fucking sexy! Her favorite shirt to sleep in.

She noted her areolas sensitivity along with her nipples puncturing the cotton in an attempt to rip free. As if they could! “Uggggh!” Frustrated here she was re-opening that e-mail against her better judgment reading it yet again. It never got old. Not so much acted upon as he requested but still on her thoughts.

“Why am I procrastinating? Damian wants this and I’m failing him. I swore to him I would always give him whatever he wanted. Yet here I sit a year later. He hasn’t complained, but I know he’s depressed. I really do need to find someone to assist me. I’m just clueless as to who. I literally know no one.” Breaking her trance, she got up and stretched once more from sitting so long at her desk in the smallest bedroom of their humongous home. Lemonade sounded good.

Lights out in the room she traveled down a creaky staircase and went to the kitchen. Fridge, open she brought out a pitcher of lemonade and poured a small glass before putting it away. Strolling her home as she sipped her drink puckering at the tartness, she stared out her picture window over the front lawn. Easy Street was predominately quiet on the outskirts of Pleasant Meadow, Missouri, population 4,500 on a good year. Not much here, folks come and go. Drink finished off she sat it aside on a bookcase and simply stood in the window lost in the dimly lit neighborhood. Only crickets could see her at the moment, if they cared.

“I don’t know what I’m afraid of. This town might as well be a cemetery. Four gas stations, six bars, a mom-and-pop grocery. I bet I could walk across town naked and get away with it.” She shivered at that notion as she pinched her nipples, head tilting back at the chaotic visions that the feelings brought on. She wanted to prove to Damian that her love for him could overcome any obstacle. It was just a matter of deciding upon how and who she could trust enough. She most assuredly didn’t want little family she had freaking out over her escapades. Or for her employers finding out info that could cost her what credibility she had established. She loved her job at the fitness center. It kept her busy as well as helping her stay fit.

Modesty refrained her from tight fitting clothing on the job. She could even hear whispers about her frumpy attire, yet she didn’t let it bother her. She loved Damian enough to ignore all sexual comments good or bad. Nor had she let herself admire those who had chiseled bodies. Okay, occasionally her glances noted a few candidates. Kept to herself of course. Small town, those were few and far between. Mostly, the owner but like Candi, he was happily married too.

Squeezing her breasts together she caught a cool breeze sift through the screen of another of her living room windows. It excited her nipples even more. They begged for freedom. A swift glance to her wedding pictures on the wall and her dashing husband made her extremely wet. She noted a second laptop she kept on her coffee table and grinned evilly. Giggling with mischief she turns and gathers her laptop, dragging it with her to the front door. Opening the door, she peered out into the darkness save for the night lighting along the street. Porch light switched on to see by or her laptop camera would be useless she sat it on a wicker table near a porch swing. Nervous still she moved to the rail gazing up and down the street less than forty feet away. Noting very little traffic for 9:00 at night her courage multiplied.

In response she garners the nerve to step out further onto the wooden steps of her not quite Victorian mansion. It was merely an older colonial home with alluring features. Daring to walk out to the mailbox on the curb she again looked both directions. Nothing! Not even a dog barking. Smirking she lifted her t-shirt up over her tits and literally stepped out into the middle of the street and performed a jig. Laughing at herself she released her shirt from clingy elbows and sighed. “I should have set up the laptop to face the street and let Damian see my exhibition. It’s really too dark anyway and the distance would be blurry. Oh, well! So much for that attempt.” He headed back up her sidewalk with her head hung low.

Back on the porch she stepped to her swing and thought of sitting but paused and spun around indecisively in deciding her next move. “I really haven’t done any outdoor shows for Damian. That might put a smile on his face. There should be just enough light up close here that I could at least sit in the swing and play with myself.” Convinced, she rests her laptop on the circular wicker table to the right of the swing to face her. Unsatisfied by the angle she drags the table out in front of the swing. “Front and center!”

Once she decides on the positioning, she steps to the porch railing leaning beside a wooden pillar, absorbing the breeze as it delicately abuses her hair. Careful to be certain of traffic all over again she then examined the porch lighting in hopes her video would find enough source to be legible. The light was by the front door which cast well but not as heavily by the swing. She could only hope for the best and give it a test run. Shivering at the adrenalin coursing through her, she abandons her night shirt to sit on the swing totally nude. Lower lip bitten she starts her webcam and begins recording herself.

“Hey Sexy! I read your e-mail request for the millionth time, and I’ve decided to do what I can to fulfill your every need and desire. After you get this just tell me what you want of me in the future. I’ve finally come to the conclusion that you deserve whatever I can succeed at. Stuck over there so far from me I know you’re going crazy. I miss you so badly. For tonight, this is what you get. I’m naked on our front porch touching myself and thinking about you. I hope you like the ambiance. Bug zapper and 100-watt bulb over the door.” She giggles at her banter while her fingers tempt her clit, rubbing it glossy from her wetness. She refrained from any further words trying to relax her nerves, feet planted on the swing’s bench for a vivid vantage point. Closing her eyes, she did her best to block out the world beyond her swing.

Whimpers exhaled through pouting lips Candi dips two fingers up inside her pussy. In and out, in and out, again and again. Arching her back she widens her feet on the bench for better exposure. Good as it gets!

“Oh, Damian! I wish my fingers were yours. No, I want that big dick.” She sighs continuing her trembling motion. Her free hand reaching up to squeeze her left breast before guiding her nipple up to her swirling tongue, eyes begging toward the camera as she feels her body quake. “God, I miss you inside me. Even the dreaded anal. You spoiled me before you left, those two weeks you came home on leave. Come home again Baby. Come home and make sweet love to me. All day, all night! No sleep!”

Moans become louder and more intense forcing the neighborhood dogs to notice and reply. Yet, in her fantasy realm she doesn’t hear them. In this moment nothing mattered but Damian Michael Palmer and his pleasure. She would stop for nothing. No matter the risk. The ferocity of her hormones wouldn’t allow her to abandon her quest. Maddening to her senses she screamed as she squirted scalding cum all around her burrowing fingers. Her body in turn convulsed, mind reeling from reality. Her intense orgasm had nearly made her pass out.

The night air brought her to her senses.

With a little help.

“Wow! That was fucking awesome.”

“SHIT! KEVIN!!!”


Candi’s eyed bulged wide at the voice before her. Rapidly she gathered her night shirt from the swings arm rest and covered herself shrinking in embarrassment. “Kevin! Oh, my God! You scared the heck out of me. I’m so humiliated.”

Eighteen-year-old Kevin Palmer smirked at her then pointed toward the steps of the porch, “Hey, I’m cool. It’s not me you need to be humiliated by. It’s them.’

Sitting up straight while clinging to her shirt she whined, “Who?” Kevin took his varsity football jacket off and stepped toward Candi gallantly in hopes to cover her before it was too late. Three of Kevin’s fellow senior’s bolted into view to seize the moment before it was lost. Kevin in turn looked back, “C’mon guys! This is my brother’s ole’ lady! Give her a break.”

Candi utilized Kevin’s frame to block their view as she yanked her night shirt over her head and arms, standing to pull it down. She then, shivered dramatically. “What are you doing here? I swear the street was empty when I looked last.” Twenty minutes ago! Lost in herself time snuck right up on her. Just like they did. No wonder the dogs were barking.

Kevin offered his coat, but she declined, still embarrassed. As a result, he puts it back on, then steps over to sit on the porch railing. “We were just walking off some steam. We lost our game tonight. Sorry for our bad timing.” Hearing her moans from down the sidewalk the group silenced themselves in order to sneak up on her this way. Sadly, Kevin was in the lead and definitely not warning his super-hot sister-in-law. Ever since he could remember he had crushed on Candi, brother or not. If the dumbass was going to leave this beautiful woman all alone it was his fault. Kevin dropped by fairly often to check on her, mainly to flirt. Occasionally she flirted back but regardless was always faithful.

One of his buddies’ coughs into his hand, “I’m not!” which made Kevin avoid a chuckle at her expense.

Candi curled up into a fetal position on the swing using the shirt to cover even her toes. Eyes lowered she gasps at her reality, “How long were you standing there?”

Kevin wants to lie but didn’t, “Oh, Damian. I wish my fingers were yours.”

In response she turns pale, “Oh!” realizing that was very early on into her masturbation. “Did they?” Eyes dare to explore his friends’ reactions. All smug she had her answer.

He leers back at his friends, “See you? Through the porch fencing I guess.”

Stunned she ponders their thoughts as they stare at her drooling. Then, she realizes her webcam was still recording. The notice makes her timidly smile. She had sort of given her husband more than he bargained for. Only, she could never send the complete video due to it involving his baby brother. She questioned if she should ever tell Damian. She had too. Sooner or later Damian would hear it from Kevin.

Closing the laptop tightly with an outstretched arm Candi pouted, “Kevin? Let me be the one to tell Damian how I screwed up. Please?”

Kevin cocked an eyebrow, “Screwed up? How? Who cares! We’re all adults. Well, except for Jesse over there. Still in diapers his mom says.”

Candi found it in her to giggle then blushes as Jesse moves over to wrestle with Kevin playfully. Once they stopped Jesse looked down at Candi, “Don’t sweat it! it’s natural! Hell, we all masturbate ten times a day.”

Another friend Roger stepped forward closer to them, followed by the fourth friend Victor, “Says you, Handjob! I get laid ten times a day!” courted Roger.

Roger and Victor then moved to Candi’s opposite side to lean against the siding of the house. Kevin and Jesse both rolled their eyes at Roger’s bragging, Kevin firing back with, “Close your Hustler and stop dreaming!”

Kevin then puts his hands up, “Seriously, Candi! No harm done. Tell my Bro if you want. It was our fault for coming by without calling first. Just prowling the streets and drowning our sorrows. What you did wasn’t a bad thing. Kind of hot actually!” Her knowledge of his longstanding crush, if not spoken of, concerned her. She trusted Kevin but his wandering eyes betrayed him. All of their wandering eyes. That t-shirt was pretty thin and it being pulled tight over her it was second skin, her nipples alone were impossible to avoid even if it hadn’t occurred to her yet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.