I, Candi - Cover

I, Candi

Copyright© 2023 by SZENSEI

Episode 9: SCREW U.P.S.

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 9: SCREW U.P.S. - Candace Palmer just had to marry a soldier. Barely a life together her husband Damian was sent overseas leaving her in a huge house that once belonged to his grandmother. She loved her man but all that time alone was killing her. One day Damian told her to spice things up, send him erotic videos to cheer up the desolation. Anything for her man! Challenging her only made things more interesting. Each new day was wilder than the next. She rather liked being a porn star. XXX OH OH OH!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Father   Uncle   InLaws   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

30411-9-up.jpg

“This is the life. Retired young, sitting back sipping iced tea and watching my son’s porn star quality wife mowing the yard. Booty cut shorts, crop top, hair in a ponytail. Damn! I may have to fuck my daughter-in-law again.”

For a 52-year-old man Joe Palmer was suddenly feeling his second childhood. In the span of just a few hours he had moved past any unreasonable bad attitude toward this messed up family. When his eldest son Damian began instructing his bride of two short years start making him homemade porn, it was small scale and on her own. In the last few days alone Damian had altered that plan. At first, he asked her to step it up by make steamier videos for him to keep him company while off in the deserts of Iraq.

By encouraging her to find someone to record her antics this led Damian’s younger brother Kevin into the mix. Damian tempted his faithful bride to satiate her loneliness by having sex with others to provide him with a consistent supply of porn. What began with Kevin, led to his friends on the high school football team. Once she got a true taste of dick, Damian having been her first and only man, she was all-in on making the best porn she could. Praising Candace made her want to push her limits and take things into public displays. She learned very quickly how that mission was easier than she could have ever imagined.

Right off the bat she met several new gentlemen who were more than willing to help her record steamy, erotic adventures. Fishing naked by the lake, stripping and trying on clothing in the aisles at a Goodwill store was only the beginning. Shortly after she found herself tied up and fucked mere feet from the interstate, which included a State Trooper hitting her with traffic flying by. The day not over she got down and dirty at the local grocery store. Her first two days alone were loaded with much needed glorious orgasms. Hooked and loving her mate for allowing, nay demanding, she constantly teased guys and made some form of porno no matter how small. She was thus far exceeding expectations.

Today was by far the most intense. Her father-in-law got involved. At first objecting to his son’s decisions, he surprised Candi by embracing the dirty deeds that Damian asked of him. Once he let go the elder Palmer was a sheer beast in bed, recording himself destroying his son’s little slut with eager anticipation. As he sat there on the front deck enjoying the bright sunny day Joe concluded this turn of events was to his liking. Fuck it! It was going to happen all around him even if he tried putting his foot down, so he might as well get some action for himself. He had to admit the kid was too sexy not to fantasize over. Ever since Damian introduced her to the family, he had thought her beautiful. Bikini glimpses added to that insight. But nude, there was no denying the lust any further. Game on D! Game on!

Hot and sweaty, Candace finished the front yard before shutting off Joe’s push mower. Wringing wet she used her cropped high concert t-shirt to wipe her brow showing off her perfect 38C tits to the world without care. Noting Joe toasting her with his tea glass she shook her breasts at him laughing at her playfulness. Her spirit was soaring now that Joe was on her side, thick or thin. Thankfully his dick was thick. Clowning a bit too much she made the walk up to the deck and instead of sitting at a chair across from him chose his lap instead. Wiggling her ass over his inseam she sighed.

“You’re still hard Joe. Is watching me mow the yard that easy?”

“You know it. Things are going to change around here Candace. You don’t have to worry about my putting a stop to anything.”

“I’m glad! I really do like this arrangement that Damian is providing all of us. Joe! You know I’d never lie to you; I liked fucking you. I like fucking Kevin. Just so you know, I never ever considered you both before Damian insisted. Now that it’s happened, I hope we can do it more.”

“I already told you I’m coming by once a week and fucking the holy hell out of you. By the looks of it Kev is hitting you on a daily basis.”

“I’m sure that will change. He’s fantasized about me since Damian brought me home. He admitted that to me.”

“I was thinking somewhat the same thing here a few minutes ago. I can’t say that I ever imagined having sex with you before today, but I’ve always found you stunning. Now that I’ve sampled you, I’m not stopping.”

“Yay!” She lightly clapped her hands. “I feel very safe with you having my back Joe. Kevin too! I hope my friend Doug didn’t ruin how you feel about me. He really is just a friend. His staying the night was comforting. I hate being alone at night as it is. Making love to him for Damian was nice.”

“Good in bed, is he?”

“He has a nice dick. Nice tongue too. So far, all of the men I’ve had lately have been perfect. I never imagined feeling like a whore was so much fun. Damian wants that, so I’ll give him my all.”

“Just be careful of any STDS. That might kill the mood.”

“I know. I told Kevin to make the guys wear condoms more often. I don’t know why I didn’t have those on my shopping list when I was at the grocery store. I wasn’t thinking.”

“I’ll buy some at CVS. I need to grab my prescription later.” Atorvastatin! Cholesterol meds! “I told D that I’d stop by the fitness center later too and chat with Mark. I’m taking you off of his work schedule until the weekend so we can go to St. Louis. That way we’re not pressed for time. Oh, did I tell you Dean Waller out at the John Deere tractor sales asked me to work there part-time?”

“No! That’s good. I’m sure you get bored sitting at home all day.”

“Oh, I don’t sit home all day. I sit on a bar stool at the VFW.” He laughed. “Half price drinks to the retirees.”

“You should take me there and do a video.”

“Let me run it by the owner Quentin Seagrove. He’s my age but he’s fairly open minded. I’m not 100% sure I want your reputation and Damian’s run over like that.”

“It’s going to go that direction anyway. Once people start talking about how I dress and my making porn out in public here in town, my name will be known by everyone living in a fifty-mile radius.”

“I suppose that’s true. I’m not certain how I feel about that. Pleasant Meadow is too small, and I grew up here. Everyone knows Damian from high school football. My parents lived here since the 1980’s.”

“Well, I hear that Damian knows the police here in town too. I think I’ve met them once, but it was before they were cops.”

“I know the older officers. So, there is that. Crazy bastards back in the day, so truth be told they can’t say much. Yeah, now that I think about it you might just be safe. Take it slow until Damian and I talk to them.”

“Joe? I fucked a State Trooper yesterday. He played football against Damian. He made me aware that Damian had already spoken to his buddies on the force. I think I’m good as far as them. I didn’t say anything earlier when Damian called because I wasn’t certain how you would take things.”

“I’m not surprised. I can only imagine your employer Mark knows everything too. He and Damian were glued to the hip back in the day.”

“Mark is awesome. I don’t think he’s going to put up a fuss. His dad likes me too. Kevin was more worried about Mark’s girlfriend Lisa. I barely know her; she never comes by the center. I think she must be stuck up. I hope Mark can cover my schedule this late, I hate leaving him hanging. Rodney wants more hours so he might absorb them.”

“No clue who Rodney is.”

“He’s, my age. Computer geek who wants to buff up.” She chuckled. “I wonder if Mark would let me film something at the gym. His dad is in Cancun for a week it’d be perfect timing. Oh, Damian suggested I be a masseuse there if Mark agrees. I don’t have a license to be one but come on, guys would kill to have me rub them down.”

“That’s a fact. You do have strong hands.”

“I might make a fortune giving hand jobs.” She laughed.

“Rainy day fun. Fund even!”

“Look! There’s the U.P.S. truck. Too bad my bikinis aren’t being delivered, I only just ordered them. Two-day shipping so maybe tomorrow, but I’ll be with you in St. Louis. If it’s the regular driver, he’s really cute. Yes, I look! Before Damian’s wishes I’d have never cheated on him.”

“I believe you. Why don’t you go check your mail and wave at him. I’ll step inside and record you on my phone.”

“The mailman hasn’t come yet.”

“Neither has that U.P.S. guy.” Joe chuckled.

“Are you saying I should seduce the U.P.S. driver?”

“Just tease him. You bend over in those denim booty shorts you can see everything. Crop top he’s bound to see under boob.”

“Good idea! Get ready, Daddy Joe.” She hopped up and raced to the gate of her picket fence and stepped out to her mailbox. Waiting on the driver to return from delivering a package to a neighbor up the street she saw the studly thirtysomething looking her way. Meeting eyes she waved at him, and he waved back. Holding her breath, she opened her mailbox and realized that she hadn’t grabbed yesterday’s mail. “Perfect! I’ll just drop my mail when he’s driving my way.” Her plan easy enough, she looked through her envelopes and advertisements convincingly before dropping some. Bending to pick them up her pencil thin inseam rubbed right up between her labia. “Mmm! That feels lovely.”

Hearing brakes she held off standing up until he came to a halt beside her. “Hey! How’s it going today?” He grinned. “Mowing the yard, I see.” He alluded to the idle lawnmower.

“Yep! It needed it. You might have a package for me tomorrow I ordered seven micro bikinis.”

“Micro? Almost as bold as those shorts. Shirts!”

“You like them? I just broke out my scissors last night. Too short?”

“Are you trying to get me into trouble?” He chuckled. “Not short enough in my dirty mind.”

30411-9-screw-1.jpg

“Awww!”

“Don’t you work at the fitness center on the outskirts of town?”

“I do. You’ve seen me?”

“Well, I have delivered packages to your door before, but yeah, I’ve seen you there when I’ve made a delivery to the owners. Never wearing so little though.”

“Good news! You’ll never see me in frumpy clothing ever again. Swore them off!” She acted bubbly.

“Nice! You live in that big ole’ mansion all by yourself?”

“My husband is in Iraq. Just little ole’ me until he comes home. Next year if all goes well.”

“Must be awful lonely without him.”

“Horribly lonely. My father-in-law and brother-in-law are really my only visitors. I don’t have any true friends.”

“That’s sad. Sorry if I seemed flirty, I didn’t realize you were married.”

“Don’t stop!” She giggled. “You’re making my day. I’d tell you something, but I don’t want you to think badly of me. Oh, I’m Candi by the way.” She paused to place her mail back in her box before stepping up into the big brown truck to offer a handshake. Accepting it he got a closer view of her belly button and narrow shorts.

“Nice to officially meet you, Candi. I’m Zac! There’s that wedding band.” He held her hand observing the rings. “Fancy! He must love you a lot.”

“The rock was his grandmother’s. The house there was hers before she passed and left it to us. She died right after Damian, and I got married.”

“Sorry to hear that.”

“I must be keeping you.”

“Lunch break!” He shut his rig off with a wink.

“Oh, okay! Convenient!” She beguiled him with her baby blues, “You just want to flirt more.”

“My gut says you do too.”

“You must really be hungry. I can hear you growling.”

“That’s just the beast in me.”

“You should really feed him.” She ran the fingers of her free hand beneath the waistline of her denim shorts, then reclaimed her other hand.

“Nothing to eat.” He was eying her missing knuckles with interest. “Unless you have something to snack on.”

“In the buffet!” She giggled and removed her fingers. “I’ve been alone too long. Sorry, Zac!”

“Don’t be! To be honest I kind of hoped you’d go further.”

“Oh, really?”

“What did you start to say? I think you were about to tell me something that you worried I might think badly of?”

“My husband lets me play with other men if I want.”

“Take those shorts off.” He bluntly spoke the second she finished her admission. “I’m starving!”

“I wasn’t... “ She feigned a blush. “Okay!” Unfastened, unzipped and to her ankles. With the legs cut as openly as they were it was simple to step out of them. A large console between he and the door she stepped up and backed into it, taking a seat on it the best that she could. Abandoning his seat Zac knelt down in front of her and admired her freshly shaved bald pussy.

“Fuck that’s nice.”

“Eat me, Zac!” She shared a soft seductive tone. Without a bit of worry the man dug in feasting as she squealed and palmed the top of his thinly cut scalp. “God, I’ve needed a tongue.” Even salty from both sweat and Joe’s cum, the man did not waver in devouring her. His eyes closed to enjoy himself Candi took that moment to look toward the house. Joe was nowhere in sight. That meant no video. A pout expressed she turned to watch Zac’s feeding frenzy. Pure ecstasy took over, her facial features displaying just how good his tongue felt wallowing up inside her vulva. “Yes, Zac! Deeper!” Those required fingers. Adding two he probed her interior right along with his tastebuds. Moving at a vicious level she was quickly screaming and cumming on his embedded digits.

Panting heavily, face red from his ferocious approach, she shot one more look toward her house. Still, no Joe. “Where are you, Joe?” She worried within her thoughts. This was not backing her up, nor getting video for Damian. As much as she loved Zac’s attention, she had promised herself that she would never do anything without video proof. Her heart crying out in sadness over it, she looked to her house one last time and realized something. A reflection in the picture window of her home showed the U.P.S. truck, including herself propped in her hunger seat. A closer squint she saw Joe. “You are so sneaky.” Joe was standing right outside the trucks opened door but hidden behind the metal wall. Only his cellphone was reaching into view to record her as close as he could get. Smiling over it, she succumbed to Zac’s diligence. Squirting over his knuckles and face she cried out her appreciation.

“Fuck me Zac!” She let his hands upon her thighs hold her up, her offer met by her own hands lifting her shirt up and off tossing it over his back into the truck. “Right here for everyone to see.” Standing up in front of her Zac nodded at her hopeful enthusiasm. Wet fingers working at his brown uniform shorts he dropped them to his shoes and hurried to lower his boxers. A healthy seven-inch cock with an upward arch to it was primed immediately toward her weeping cunt. A nice size crown lined up, then sank deep until all seven was feeling nice and cuddly within her.

“Jesus Christ!” He babbled. “Your cunt feels incredible.” So much for condoms! Once he hit her G-spot she was clinging and clawing at his button-down uniform shirt and moaning an anthem of thrill. He was so in tune with fucking her and holding her legs up that Joe looked for himself around the door’s threshold winking at her. Mouthing, “Oh, Joe!” she came on Zac’s cock just that fast.

“Don’t stop! I need you Zac!”

“Lunch isn’t over yet.” He huffed and pulled out of her only long enough to stand her up and turn her around to face the windshield. Grabbing her ponytail, he guided her forward until he had penetrated her again. Once installed and enthralled, he hammered her cunt with a fevered pitch. Hand reaching around to squeeze her breast she began chanting a nurturing yes over and over. The more he heard the harder he fucked her. “I could worship this pussy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.