Daybed - Cover

Daybed

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: It was a wonderful fuck, but Jamie needed more. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

The daybed fuck couldn’t have gone better. In the hour or so of their lovemaking, Nils brought Jamie to a half-dozen stunning orgasms.

jamie-daybed-1.jpg

Afterwards they lay cuddled together, Nils cock a comfort inside her satisfied cunt. Eventually Nils got up, gave Jamie a gentle kiss upon her brow, and went off to prepare the afternoon snack.

Not fifteen minutes later he returned to find Jamie in the throes of a self-induced climax. Nils watched with interest as his creamy cum squelched from Jamie’s fuck-reddened sex and coasted down the lovely curve of her haunch.

jamie-daybed-2.jpg

Nils set the snack tray on the table and approached his love. She turned and looked up at him. “I just needed...” she started to say.

“I know,” he said, sitting beside her, his hand caressing her ass, his steady fingers smoothing the flow of spent sex juice into the flush of her most intimate skin until she was utterly calmed, completely at peace.

jamie-daybed-3.jpg

Jamie’s daybed wasn’t just for slumber.
Nor did it, in any way, encumber
The sexual sensation
Of Nils’ ejaculation.
But seven is her favourite number.

Poem by Ashley
Illustrations by Mat

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.