A Small Window of Opportunity - Cover

A Small Window of Opportunity

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: In the wee hours of the morning a man looks out his bathroom window and observes a young woman in the townhome across the way. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Illustrated   .

In the months since Anne passed, I’ve been sleeping less and less. I sometimes wondered if it was worth going to bed. And when I slept I almost wished I wouldn’t wake up. What was the point?

I know the way to the bathroom in the dark. No need for light. Not that my vision is all that great. Even so, sometimes I look out the little window. The small courtyard is dark. The one big tree died last year, and earlier this month it was taken down. I suppose they’ll plant a new one one of these days.

When Anne and I moved here almost fifty years ago, there was a swing on the old tree, and we always talked about trying it out but somehow we never got around to it. Anyway, with the tree gone, I can see across to the townhomes opposite. Not that there was anything to see. The one directly across had been vacant for months. So it was a surprise when the light came on in the little first floor powder room. 2:30 AM—who would be up but someone like me, someone too old to sleep through the night?

a-small-window-of-opportunity-1.jpg

But it wasn’t someone like me. It was a young woman. A beautiful young woman. And, as far as I could tell, she was completely naked. I stepped back from my window. I’m not a peeping Tom. I’m not a voyeur. Or at least I hadn’t been up to now. But that woman was just too beautiful. I stepped back to my window.

Her window was open a crack. She was at the window, and I thought she was going to close it. I hoped she would open it more. She did neither. She just stared out. I was all but certain she couldn’t see me. And then it occurred to me that she might be looking at her reflection in the pane. The light in her bathroom would have made her window almost a mirror. The woman had a somewhat dreamy expression. I tried to imagine it from her point of view. My mind slipped into a brief fantasy. The woman was touching herself.

a-small-window-of-opportunity-2.jpg

Maybe influencing my fantasy was my memory of Anne, the way she looked when she touched herself. In any case, the woman across the way stared out the window for some time, that dreamy expression remaining on her face, and I realized I had an erection, my first in I don’t know how long.

Yes, the woman was at the window for quite a while, but all too soon she stepped away, and I felt a pang of—I don’t know—longing? I wanted her at the window forever, or at least for the rest of the night.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.