The Full Effect - Cover

The Full Effect

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Nils helps Jamie wash the car, after a fashion. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Saturday morning Nils slept in, waking not too many minutes before noon and immediately noticing that Jamie’s side of the bed was empty. She wasn’t in the bathroom, she wasn’t in the kitchen or the living room or the studio. Not in the basement or the attic. He chanced to look out the back window and there she was, wearing only a bikini, apparently washing her car.

car-wash-1.jpg

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“What are you doing, out here with no clothes on?” Jamie answered.

“Oh. Right.” Nils looked around. “Well, no one can see. Probably.”

“If you say so,” Jamie said. “Anyway I’m washing the car. There’s this volunteer car wash for charity tomorrow at the church, and I thought I’d practice. Actually I’m all done, all but some final buffing.”

“Well, it looks like you did a great job,” Nils said. “Except for one thing.”

“Oh? What’s that?”

“Aren’t car washers supposed to be topless? To get the full effect.”

“At the church?” Jamie questioned.

“Naked in the sight of God,” Nils said. “Doesn’t the Bible say that somewhere?”

“I don’t know, but you certainly qualify,” Jamie said, removing her top, then slipping out of her bottoms. “Now come over here and buff me. For the full effect.”

car-wash-2.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.