Pussy Wool - Cover

Pussy Wool

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Jamie's new sweater has sexual properties. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Jamie received a package from Lisa. “Ooh, a sweater,” she said upon opening it. “Isn’t it beautiful?”

Nils agreed that the sweater was lovely. “And look,” he added, “there’s a note. Is this a special occasion?”

Jamie read the note.

Dearest Jamie

I’m sending this in honor of your pussy wool. I might grow mine out as well, so we can be like baby lambs together again.

Love
Lisa

PS I’m sorry if it’s not stiff and scratchy enough.

As Jamie tried on the sweater, Nils asked what Lisa meant by “stiff and scratchy enough.”

Jamie blushed. “I’d told Lisa about one time when I was late getting ready for school, and I didn’t take time to put on a shirt, I just put on a sweater. This was back before I had much in the way of breasts. So during first period the sweater wool was so stiff and scratchy. It was like wearing burnt toast. Itchy, you know? But then it started to get more than itchy. Like with each breath it was stroking my nipples. And I was concentrating on that feeling, which was, well, arousing, arousing in a way I’d never experienced before. And I was getting hotter and hotter and more and more aroused, and I probably was about to, um, come, when I heard the teacher, Mr. Parker, speaking my name. Probably he’d been saying it more than once. ‘Jamie, are you okay?’ he said, once he had my attention. ‘You’re all flushed,’ he said. ‘Maybe you should take off your sweater.’ Of course I couldn’t take off my sweater—I wasn’t wearing anything underneath. ‘I’m not feeling well,’ I blurted. And I hurried out of the classroom and went straight home.”

“Wow, that’s quite something,” Nils said.

“Yes,” Jamie agreed, now wearing the new sweater. “But no worries about this sweater. It feels lovely as it looks. Like wearing warm butter. Feel.”

Nils smoothed his hand over the front of the sweater.

“Yes, it does feel lovely,” Nils said. “But don’t you miss the stiff and scratchy?” Without waiting for Jamie to answer, Nils moved his hand over the sweater until his fingers found the bud of a nipple. His fingers and thumb stroked the bud until it stiffened and then he stroked some more, and soon Jamie was on the verge of orgasm. Still stroking, Nils slipped a finger into the clutch of Jamie’s cunt, pressed a thumb to Jamie’s clit, and she came.

pussy-wool-1.jpg

Almost before the climax concluded, Nils’ cock took the place of his finger. Jamie’s climax freshened, and it freshened again when Nils came inside her.

“Your cock inside me felt so nice,” she murmured to Nils as they snuggled together. “Like wearing warm butter. I bet Lisa misses it. One funny thing though—just this morning I was thinking of shaving off my pussy wool.”

“Will you miss it?” Nils asked.

“No,” she said, “not as long as I have your beard to take its place.”

pussy-wool-2.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.