Local Color - Cover

Local Color

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Two teen boys get a treat when a cute girl's sweater dress gets caught in an up draught. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

So Jim and me are taking a shortcut through the French Quarter, that’s what they call this area with a few restaurants and boutiques and like that—it’s only about a block long—and just ahead of us is this cute girl, short, like maybe five feet, and I guess she’s about our age, maybe a year or two older, maybe even three or four but no more than twenty or twenty-one, probably, and she turns and goes up this stairway, and Jim and me stop, I don’t know why, well, I do, just to watch her, because she’s so cute, and she gets about halfway up the stairs and her dress, kind of a sweater dress, I guess, really short, barely enough to cover her butt, flies up. Man oh man there must have been some kind of updraft, you know? And the dress sort of snagged for a moment before it fell back in place, but for a second or two we had this perfect view of her bare butt. No panties. Just beautiful beautiful ass.

local-color.jpg

Except that’s not all. Her butt was red, like she’d been paddled, really red, like it couldn’t have happened more than a minute or two ago. Jim quick snapped his camera out of his pocket, but before he could take a picture or video or anything it was too late. She was gone.

We didn’t say anything for a bit, we just stared at each other. And then we looked back up those stairs, thinking, I don’t know, maybe she’d come back down. And both of us probably wishing we were brave enough to go up, see what was up there. But she didn’t come back down, so we went on our way.

But eventually Jim said like he could see her puss. I don’t think he could, it was too quick, and it would just be a blur more or less, anyway, and then he said he could see some of her girl jizz about to drip down, and I knew he was making that up, but maybe he saw it, maybe it was true. Yeah, I like to think it was true. One thing I know is true. I’m in love with her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.