Laundry - Cover

Laundry

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: While Arturo makes breakfast, Jamie irons his laundry. Not that Arturo has any laundry. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

While Arturo squeezes oranges and burns toast for our breakfast, I do his ironing. Ha, ha, the joke is on him, for Arturo owns not a stitch of clothing.

dirty-laundry-1.jpg

There’s hardly any use for a laundry basket. What I should do is cut a hole in the bottom and wear it as a Halloween costume.

dirty-laundry-2.jpg

Dirty Laundry!

It would be very convenient for stashing my treats.

dirty-laundry-3.jpg

Of course I run the washing machine from time to time, just to keep it in good shape. I do enjoy the sound of the filling, and the slosh and churn of the wash cycle can be rather exciting, but what really turns me on is the spin. Woowee! I can come with the barest bit of clit touching.

dirty-laundry-4.jpg

Yes, doing Arturo’s laundry is a real pleasure.

But it turns out Arturo does possess a fine suit of blue.

dirty-laundry-5.jpg

“My, don’t you look spiffy,” I remark. “What’s the occasion?”

“Job interview,” Arturo says. “There’s an opening for lineman. An outfit called the Chicago Bears. I figure, given my ability to climb and my knowledge of Ohm’s Law, I’m a good fit. A natural as it were. Plus I get along well with bears.”

dirty-laundry-6.jpg

“Um, one thing, well maybe two,” I think it wise to mention.

“What?”

“Uh, nothing. Don’t forget to take an orange in case you get hungry. And how about before you go I give you a blowjob for luck?”

dirty-laundry-7.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.