Blue Pill Estates - Cover

Blue Pill Estates

Copyright© 2023 by Limnophile

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Wealthy man gives couples cars and homes if the women have his babies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Prostitution  

I had named the new development I owned “Blue Pill Estates” for two reasons. Investments in the companies that made those wonderful erection pills earned me far more than enough to buy the land and pay for everything. I also thought of it as a fantasy fulfilment. In the Matrix movie the lead takes the red pill and sees reality. I liked to think of the property as a happy diversion from reality.

We were sitting in the kitchen of one of the eight homes I’d had a construction company build on my property. The house was nearly empty, but for a few pieces of furniture and some bathroom necessities. They were all 4,200 square feet with five bedrooms, and had been built around a large grassy area that would become a playground for our children in a few years.

I thought Annabelle and Travis made a great couple. Their faces were nearly movie-star attractive, and both had thick dark hair. His was cut short, but hers draped all the way down her back and touched the top of her jeans. Their eyes were dark brown, and they had smooth caramel-colored skin. Her breasts were mid-sized, which I usually preferred, and both had nicely shaped bottoms. She was Hispanic and he was a tall and muscular half Greek, half Egyptian. In a month, he would be finished with pre-med and go on to medical school. She loved children and would be a teacher in a little over a year.

They smiled when I said, “You’re such an attractive couple. I think you’ll have some very cute kids. I hope they’ll like their Grampy George.”

I moved the agreement and pen toward Travis. “Our deal isn’t enforceable under the law, it’s mainly to remind us of what we agreed to and what we can expect. If you sign, tomorrow we’ll go shopping for a car and wedding rings. If you have any concerns or questions, now is the time to say so.”

Travis asked, “Would you go over the parts about the honeymoon and kids again?”

“Sure. After the wedding, the three of us will go on a two-week honeymoon together, nearly anywhere in the world. Jamaica, Paris, Tahiti, you name it. You’ll both sleep with me until she’s pregnant, and you’ll do what I want in bed. Don’t worry, everybody will get an orgasm or three each time. I won’t hurt you or do anything that will make you ill. I love anal, but I’m kind. I’ll be as gentle as I can.

Travis will use condoms until she’s carrying my child, then you can do what you want most of the time. I expect you to have at least four children eventually, with at least one being mine. Once she’s pregnant, one or both of you will visit me for an hour of sexy fun once a week, or more if you like. Otherwise, you can live like any other married couple. I want you to be happy too.” I turned toward the beautiful Annabelle. “If your husband doesn’t impregnate you within a year of the first birth, I’ll do the honors again. It would be a shame to only have a small family in a nice big place like this.”

She asked, “We get a car tomorrow, but what else, exactly?”

“I’ll pay for the rest of your educations and your wedding. You get another car when a DNA test shows her first baby is mine. For legal reasons I can’t just give you a house, but if you’re still following our deal in ten years, I’ll sell it to you for a dollar. I’ll provide groceries and pay for the utilities until you have jobs, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.