Not Your Grandma's Rose-tinted Glasses - Cover

Not Your Grandma's Rose-tinted Glasses

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Nils comes home with a gift for Jamie and he discovers her in the throes of orgasm. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Nils came home in time to witness Jamie in the throes of orgasm.

“Nils,” she gasped, her cunt still clutching, her girl juice flowing, a hearty river of ecstasy.

“What are you up to?” Nils asked.

After a few breaths of recovery, Jamie said, “I looked all over for you. You weren’t here. So I had to start without you.”

“And finish without me, too, it seems,” Nils said.

“Maybe not quite finished,” Jamie said. “Come here. What’s that you’ve got?”

“A plant,” Nils said. “For you. Kind of for Mother’s Day. What about the eye appointment? How did that go?”

“I got new sunglasses. I have them in my pouch.”

She took out the glasses and put them on. “They’re tinted,” she said. “Polarized and ... and something else. This is the first time I’ve worn them. They’re like practically virgins. They make things glow in a nice warm way. Do you like them?”

“I do,” Nils said. “Though I like looking into your naked eyes even more.”

“How sweet,” Jamie said, unzipping Nils’ pants. “How nice and big.”

“You know what I was thinking while I was in the waiting room?”

“What?”

“Well, there was this older woman there sitting next to this much younger guy, maybe her son or even grandson. And he kept looking at me. He had unusually big eyes. Probably dilated. Though I think there was maybe something wrong with him. Anyway he was staring at my breasts. Like he wanted them.”

“Understandable,” said Nils. “Especially considering what you’re wearing.”

“I couldn’t help notice he was getting an erection. It really bowed his pants.”

“Understandable,” said Nils.

“I was a little worried he’d unzip right there in the waiting room and start jerking himself off.”

“He didn’t, did he?” Nils said.

“No. To tell the truth, part of me was hoping he would. So that’s kind of what got me started.”

“What do you mean started?”

“I was thinking if I had my new glasses, he could jerk himself off and I could watch, and I wouldn’t have to worry about his splatter getting in my eyes. My new eyeglasses would protect me.”

“Aha.”

“And it kind of excited me, thinking about how that would be, the up-close splash of fresh cum. And I’ve been thinking about that. Imagining it. So now ... I’m just going to ... And don’t drop the plant.”

not-your-grandma-s-rose-tinted-glasses.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.