Pool Party - Cover

Pool Party

Copyright© 2023 by DaveP6255

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An invite to a pool party leads to couple opening up sexually

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   True Story   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Exhibitionism   First  

Where is my Conservative Wife Now

Since the pool party at Donna & Jeff’s a lot of things changed in our household. Sandy seemed very subdued on Sunday and Monday but thought better of trying to discover the reasons I left it alone as I was also attempting to sort out my emotions over the party. Tuesday as we sat down to dinner Sandy said “We need to talk about what happened at Donna’s tonight”.

As every bloke knows this is a precarious place to start a conversation with your spouse. Putting the cutlery down and pushing my plate away I was filled with trepidation as to just where his conversation was about to go. Sandy opened the conversation with “ I am thinking that I got very carried away with things on Saturday at Donna and Jeff’s. I acted like a total slut. Will you ever be able to forgive me?”

“There is nothing to forgive baby. We both did things we had only ever fantasised about and to be totally honest I really enjoyed watching you fucking another bloke. It was a dream come true for me. Besides I had sex with 3women other than you, so I’m not innocent in this. I have a question for you though. Did you enjoy the experience. I know that I did”.

Sandy then told me that she felt a lot of guilt about the situation. I asked her again if she enjoyed the experience to which she replied that at the time she had never felt more excited but now was guilt ridden because she was feeling as though she had abandoned our marriage vows. “Hey honey you have nothing to feel guilt or shame about. We both did it and I for one enjoyed the experience as much as you did at the time. Besides I would very much like to watch you getting fucked again some day if you wanted to”. I again reiterated how hot she looked when she swallowed all of Rick’s 10 inch cock down her throat and Jeff had his more modest 7 inches buried to the hilt in her cunt. I went on to let her know that I was filled with pride as Rick told everyone there that you are the first woman to take all of his cock down her throat.

Sandy said “I really enjoyed it at the time, but now I feel so full of guilt.” and then asked “what has you so hard?” after taking hold of my dick. I responded saying “recalling seeing you enjoying having all that sex with other people. Like wow it was a dream come true”. “really”she said and followed up with “I did like the sex bit but am still feeling a bit well you know not sure about what happened and am worried what it will mean for us both in the future is all”

“What has you feeling so guilty over? The sex with the guys or what you did with Donna love because both looked very much like you enjoyed it. And how did you feel watching me with the girls? Not jealous I hope?”

“Well maybe a little when I saw you playing with those massive tits of Cathy’s. Mostly because I always wanted big tits like hers. Do you really want to watch me with another guy or would you prefer it was a woman?” “Never have I seen you so hot as when they were book-ending you but I would truly love to watch you with Donna & Jeff sometime. Maybe Jeff fucking you from behind and you eating Donna’s cunt until you all orgasm, then me cleaning up the cream-pie while you suck Jeff clean. Possibly after that you could watch me & Jeff both fuck Donna one in her ass and the other in her pussy. Does that sound like something you might enjoy or do you have anything you would like to try?” “I will go with any of your ideas here Sandy if you are up for this”

“I’m not sure that Donna & Jeff would be into that however swapping with them does have its appeal I guess.” Sandy said. “That said I know from talking with Donna a few times about things sexual we both fantasise about seeing 2 guys together so how do you feel about 69ing with Jeff if he was up for it? We could ask them about the swapping and see where that takes us if you are sure about starting out that lifestyle”.

“Do you really want to watch me having sex with Jeff honey, I’m not sure I could do that but if you both would like us to I guess it might be a new experience to try as you know I have always been a little curious about it, but only if Jeff is OK with the contact”. It was then that Sandy started to laugh with some glee as she said Donna will be so happy to hear of this. “Donna has told me that Jeff has the same urge to experiment with another guy as you do my love. This will be so much fun, I can not wait to let her know that our fantasy is just around the corner”. “Wait, what did you just say? Have you two planed this out or what Sandy?” “No nothing planed but we have discussed some of our fantasies at times and this is one that we both have so I just thought that since we are talking like this, well why not bring it up with you” “besides your hard-on suggests you would like it”,

“There are some other things I wanted to talk about as well” First thing is I am thinking that as you seem so relaxed with being nude in front of others we should consider being nude more often. You know? Maybe joining a nudist club and making our place clothing optional or even always nude? What do you think about that Hun?” Standing Sandy started to remove the clothes she wore to the office saying “now is as good a time as any to start don’t you think? You too Davey, unless you don’t like seeing me nude.” Sandy nude is a sight to see. I can never get enough of that vista, so I quickly stood and was almost tearing my clothes off, ripping at least 2 of the buttons off my shirt in the hurry to be naked.

Sandy then said “ I suppose this house in now either full nude or clothing optional from now on Dave so I will leave that decision up to you”. I had to ask “ What about when our families come over to visit. Are you sure that you want them to see us naked? I know that you will probably be OK with Anna but what about your brother Kym and their partners? Then there’s my lot my sister Mandy, Toby her husband and the twins?”

“Mandy and Toby will either have to accept the situation for what it is or choose not to visit. I’m certain that Mark & Bobby won’t have any problems with me being nude after all they are 15year old males and full of raging hormones. As for my lot have you forgotten the family holiday we all took to Byron Bay where we all went to that nude beach. So I’m certain my family will embrace it.”

My suggestion was to opt for optional at least for visitors and see how it went in the first place. Sandy smiled and moved closer to me then reached out her hand and took hold of my partially tumescent penis and then declared that we needed to make love on the only place we had not done it in the house. Then she swept the table clear with her other arm and smiling told me to lay on the table while she started one of her fabulous blow-jobs. As soon as she got me fully erect she climbed onto the table with me and mounted me in reverse cowgirl. I loved watching her in this position. Her ass bounced delightfully and I could see my cock stretching her out as it pulled her lips out and pushed them in as she fucked me. I loved to watch her bounce her ass up and down, I think it was better than watching her tits bounce as she rode me cowgirl. We soon approached our orgasm and Sandy was getting very vocal, I’m not too sure that I was actually being quiet either. All too soon I felt Sally’s cunt tighten and spasm and her orgasm overtook her and before it slowed it pushed me over the edge and I popped my nut deeply in her wonderful cunt.

As our breathing stilled we were suddenly aware we were not alone. The clapping was the thing that gave it away. As Sandy and I looked around we were stunned to see my sister Mandy and her husband Toby standing at our kitchen window smiling at us. We both motioned towards the back door and told them to come in. Sandy and I looked at each other and we started to laugh almost hysterically. As Mandy entered the kitchen she asked if we intended to clean the table before they were offered a seat there and a cup of coffee or some other drink. Toby had a huge smirk across his face as he asked if they were interrupting anything and did we want to put some clothes on. Sandy took my hand and proudly stated that they were the first to observe our new house rule, total nudity and they were welcome to join us anytime though visitors could choose the remain clothed. Mandy shrugged her shoulders and looking at Toby said “When in Rome” and pealed off her shirt and dropped her shorts. Toby followed suite and I was a little stunned to see that they were both commando. Smiling Mandy then admitted to us that their family had been practising nudists since before they married as Toby’s family were also life time nudists. After the four of us hugged and kissed we sat at the table and I asked what everyone wanted to drink.

While we waited for the coffee to be ready Sandy got some bottles of cold water from the fridge and Mandy suggested that we may well need it to re-hydrate from our rigorous exercise regime but that from what she saw I did not do too much work leaving most of it to Sandy. Then followed up by saying that they prefer to do that kind of exercise themselves and we all laughed at that. Toby wanted to know how long we had been living this kind of life style and Sandy said it was for about the last hour. Mandy wanted to know what had caused her brother to become so cool all of a sudden and began to tell of the events that led us to this. She did not leave out any of the things that happened at the pool party either.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.