Pool Party - Cover

Pool Party

Copyright© 2023 by DaveP6255

Chapter 4

True Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An invite to a pool party leads to couple opening up sexually

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   True Story   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Exhibitionism   First  

The night of Donna and Jeff’s pool party finally arrived and as planed Mandy & Toby arrived at our place just after 5.30pm. Just after they arrived there was a loud knock on the front door. I went to see who was there and was greeted by the smiling face of Cass and she was accompanied by another woman.

Cass said that she would hold of the introductions until Sandy was with us and I ushered these 2 stunningly beautiful women in and led them into the kitchen where the others were talking sitted around the kitchen table all 3 like me nude.

In the kitchen Cass’s friend was the first to speak when she exclaimed “ Toby, you never dress like this at work.”

Toby replied “Work would not approve Vic and I never knew you knew Sandy & Dave.”

As Vic disentangled herself from Toby’s embrace she informed him that her and Cass shared a flat together. As this was happening Sandy introduced Cass to my sister even though they had briefly met when Cass delivered the pizza.

At this time I explained that we were going to a party as soon as everyone had decided what to wear. Mandy laughed at that and then the phone rang. Sandy answered it. It was Donna inquiring when we would be arriving. Sandy informed her that we had some unexpected guests and Donna said to bring them as well if they would be OK with the rules of the pool. Sandy excitedly inquired about it becoming another impromptue orgy and Cass and Vic responded with “Where and when? Count us in please.”

Sandy & I immediately pulled on some shorts and Tees as did Mandy & Toby and asked Cass if they could follow us to Donna & Jeff’s.

Arriving at our destination we discovered that there was several cars parked outside and found a place to park further along the street. As the 6 of us approached the front door Jeff opened it wide and loudly declared “ if you 6 want to gain access to this home you will need to divest your bodies of all textiles before entering.”

Standing on the front verandah Mandy, Toby Sandy and I removed our tees and shorts and stood naked there while we turned towards Cass & Vic and watched them strip off their dresses. They were travelling commando and Jeff soon ushered us all in and directed us to the pool saying “ I see that you are now properly attired for the pool. Welcome to the pool party.”

Once out the back we noticed there where 5 other couples there, most of who we had not met before. Everyone was naked and Donna & Wendy were in the pool fooling around with someone I did not yet know. Tony ( Wendy’s husband) was very casually masturbating a woman I also did not know but was soon introduced to as Selene the partner of Julian the guy in the pool with Donna & Wendy.

Next we were introduced to an absolutely stunning blonde woman named Xanthia & her husband Theo who were talking with Cináed or Cin as she preferred & Sean. Also there were Cath & Rick who we knew from a previous party.

Once all the introductions had been made Vic quietly asked Jeff whether there was any restrictions on who she could fuck to which he replied “As long as they consent you can do what ever you desire with whoever you choose.” He continued with “Let the fucking party begin.”

Hearing this Vic went to the nearby lounger and laying down on her back loudly stated “Who is going to be the first to fuck me?” then followed this up with “Oh by the way I love fucking more than one at a time so come fuck me everyone.”

Theo was the first to react and as he was standing next to the lounger he reached down and placed his hand on Vic’s pussy then declared “She is ready for a good fucking as she is saturated and I think I will go first as the closest one to her.”

Cináed was the next to move and without any warning straddled Vic’s face and lowered her pussy onto a very eager tongue. “Fuck she does eat pussy well” Cin soon shouted amid the convulsions of her intense orgasm.

At the same time Theo was unloading into Vic’s cunt and when he withdrew from her Sandy moved in and began licking her clean. Sean seeing Sandy bent over pushed his 7” cock straight into her and proceeded to vigorously pound her. Xanthia turned to me and said “As Sandy is eating my husbands cum from her maybe I should get some of yours in me as well. Do you have a preference as to just where, my ass, my cunt or my mouth?”

“If you don’t mind I think I would like to fuck your ass first.” I replied.

Xanthia took my hand and lead me over to one of the outdoor tables and picked up a bottle of Glide that was sitting there and bending over said “Grease us up big boy then shove that cock in me and fuck me until we both cum.”

I was a little hesitant but this obviously was not her first experience of receiving a dick through the backdoor and as I hesitated a little she asked “Are you an anal virgin Dave?”

I replied “No but I’ve not done it more than 4 or 5 times so not too practised.” “Is it that obvious?”

Xanthia laughed before saying “I won’t break so just push it in and fuck me hard. I love it that way, it would be even better if we can find another cock to fuck my cunt at the same time.”

Jeff & Toby must have heard this as they almost immediately were there with their cocks waving in our faces. Seeing this Xanthia pulled off my dick and instructed me to lay on my back so she could mount me in reverse cowgirl. Once we resumed our anal fuck like this Jeff pushed his cock into her cunt and we found a working rhythm then Toby presented his cock to her mouth. As others noticed Xanthia being made airtight we soon attracted a loud cheering audience.

Mandy then announced that she had 3 holes that required filling and Julian, Tony & Cass quickly moved to her. Tony lay on his back as Mandy moved to impale her ass on his cock. Once settled down on him Julian pushed into her cunt and then Cass settled her pussy on Mandy’s face.

Looking towards my the area where Sandy lay I could not see her for a moment. She was hidden from above by the big body of Theo. Donna was riding the face of Sean and only then I did I see that Sandy had her tongue buried in Donna’s groin and must have had both Theo & Sean fucking her in a sandwich.

Seeing Sandy in this position was too much for me and I immediately started to feel my balls tighten. Sensing this I shouted out to Xanthia “I’m cumming” as I found God. At least it felt that way as my orgasm triggered Xanthias’. This in turn triggered both Toby and Jeff as well. The 4 of us almost simultaneously reaching orgasm. As we separated we all moved over closer to our partners.

Sandy noticed Jeff was standing next to Donna and then saw that I was standing on the other side of Donna. She moved her hands and said “you 2 need to kneel next to us so that I can stroke some life back into your dicks, that way I can brag that I have been fully engaged. You know cocks in both my ass and cunt, my mouth in another pussy and both hands full! Does that make me a full use slut Dave?” she followed this with “I hope someone is recording this. I so want to see what I look like when I’m being so slutty.”

Selene then proudly proclaimed “don’t worry about that Sandy I set up 3 very strategic camers before and I have a handheld just for the closeups, darlings. I suppose I should have checked with everyone beforehand but I hope everyone agrees to today being recorded. Ohh SHIT IT”S TOO LATE NOW IT”S DONE” then said “By the way after I have edited everything together I will give every couple a copy as long as we can agree that it does not get posted online. Is that OK with us all?”

Wendy yelled out “tony, how does it feel being married to a porn star?”

Everybody laughed and Selene zoomed her hand held in on everyones face and introduced us to her camera. Even catching closeups of Sean’s face as both he and Donna cumming at the same time capturing the startled look on Sandy’s face as Donna squirted into her and Sean’s mouths. Theo then expolded into Sandy’s cunt with a huge load. This was captured on video and when I looked towards Jeff I signalled that we should give Sandy a facial with our cum. Jeff and I almost in twin speak both said “Selene you better get this on film.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.