Pop Music - Cover

Pop Music

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Jamie is eager for her high school band practice. But the buttons on new overalls are giving her a bit of a problem. An AI collaboration. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Teacher/Student   Illustrated   .

Jamie was a passionate musician and a proud member of her school’s band. With her trusty flute in hand, she eagerly looked forward to band practice after school.

As Jamie walked into the band room, her heart swelled with excitement. She had recently purchased a new pair of overalls that she absolutely adored. Made of a silky material, they had large, vibrant yellow buttons on the straps. The buttons were a bit cumbersome to fasten, but Jamie loved how they added a touch of quirkiness to her outfit, making her feel unique.

pop-music-1.jpg

The band room was buzzing with chatter as Jamie took her usual seat, greeting her fellow bandmates with a smile. She was proud of her dedication to the flute and had practiced diligently to ensure she performed at her best. Little did she know that her new overalls would steal the spotlight in a rather unexpected way.

As the conductor raised his baton, signaling the beginning of practice, Jamie positioned her flute and took a deep breath. The band started playing a lively tune, a medley of children’s songs, and Jamie joined in, her fingers moving deftly across the keys. She was lost in the music, completely absorbed in the melodies swirling around her.

With each passing note, Jamie grew more immersed in the performance, preparing to stand for her solo in the Pop Goes the Weasel segment, unaware that one of her buttons had become gradually looser. The vibrations from her flute had loosened the thread, and fate was conspiring against her as the button reached its breaking point.

At the climax of her little solo, Jamie blew a powerful note, and the big yellow button decided it had had enough. It popped free from the strap of Jamie’s overalls, shot forward, clattered onto the floor, and bounced across the room, drawing the attention of Jamie’s bandmates and the conductor.

pop-music-2.jpg

Jamie’s cheeks flushed crimson.

Silence enveloped the room. All eyes were on Jamie, who stood frozen, clutching her flute in disbelief. The realization of what had just happened hit her like a ton of bricks. Her once cherished button now lay abandoned on the floor, as if mocking her in its newfound freedom.

The room erupted in a mix of laughter and sympathetic murmurs. Jamie’s embarrassment seemed to amplify with every giggle and hushed whisper. She wanted to crawl into a hole and disappear, wishing she could rewind time and make the button behave itself.

The conductor, a kind-hearted man with a warm smile, walked over to Jamie, his eyes brimming with understanding. Placing a gentle hand on her shoulder, he spoke reassuring words, telling her that accidents happen and not to let it deter her.

Embarrassed but determined not to let this mishap define her, Jamie took a deep breath and decided to face the situation head-on. With a newfound resolve, she picked up the button from the floor and handed it to the conductor, a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips.

Applause and cheers filled the room as the conductor announced that the show must go on. Jamie mustered all her courage, refocused her mind, and at the conductor’s signal, began playing again. This time, however, her performance was laced with a newfound confidence.

coda

At the conclusion of practice, the conductor asked Jamie if she could stop by his office for a word.

Clutching her flute, Jamie followed the conductor. “I just wanted to applaud your dedication,” the conductor told her. “Your play has improved dramatically. Also I wanted to thank you for trusting me with your button.” The yellow button lay in his palm. He circled it with his fingertip. “Kind of symbolic, don’t you think?”

“I guess so,” Jamie said, not quite sure what he was getting at.

“Do you think it should be reaffixed?” the conductor asked, tapping the button now, all but caressing the tight twin holes. “Or would that spoil things?”

pop-music-3.jpg

Again Jamie wasn’t unsure how to answer. “They don’t stay on very well,” she said. “Like they have a mind of their own.”

The conductor nodded, as if he understood perfectly. “Yes, buttons have a propensity to be naughty at times.” Then, without hesitation, he took hold of Jamie’s other button and gave it a quick twisting yank. Her overall top sagged.

“There,” said the conductor. “Now you’re balanced. No buttons could be more beautiful than your nipples.”

Jamie blushed.

“One more thing before you go,” the conductor said. “As long as you’re here, would it be all right if I gave you some tips on breath control and fingering? A private lesson of sorts?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.