The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 302

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 302 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Sabrina and Gemma returned to the table after your food had been delivered, and they’d both slipped you their panties. Well, Gemma had slipped you her panties and Sabrina had slipped you a thong.

Lunch went back to normal after that, and Sabrina insisted on paying, and none of you brought up the issues that had been discussed earlier because you’d agreed to wait. While Sabrina was just inside paying, Gemma led you outside onto the sidewalk and she smiled as she stood right in front of you and kissed you, wrapping her arms up around your neck as her tits pressed against your chest.

It was a sweet, loving kiss that told you whatever else was going on, you were both OK. Then Sabrina came out of the restaurant and cleared her throat.

“Yes, baby?” Gemma asked.

“Um, where’s mine?” she asked with a grin.

Gemma stepped away from you and Sabrina walked into your arms as you planted a kiss on her as well. She distracted you a bit by getting her hand on your crotch for a moment and rubbing while she giggled into the kiss. Then, once it was over, she turned to Gemma and wrapped her arms around Gemma’s neck much like the girls often did with you as she looked deep into Gemma’s eyes. “I’m sorry that I embarrassed you earlier, baby,” she said. “I realized inside that my earlier apology was more John-centric, but I owed you one too.”

“Thank you, baby,” Gemma said. Then they leaned together and kissed sweetly, just like they had both kissed you.

More than a few men and women walking by on the crowded sidewalk lifted their eyebrows in surprise, and you were pretty sure the teenager who fell off his skateboard a dozen yards away had gotten distracted by the sight as well.

“Ahem,” you coughed.

Sabrina ended their kiss and turned back to you without letting go of Gemma. “Something wrong, baby?”

“No, nothing,” you said. “Just, uh, you two are fucking gorgeous and seeing you like that is causing me some, uh, problems.”

Gemma laughed and clapped a hand over her mouth as she noticed you were holding the shopping bags over your groin area. Sabrina caught on a split second later and smirked. “We need to meet up with the others and head back to get changed for the beach,” she said. “Unless you want to find a place...?”

“Nuh-uh,” Gemma shook her head. “We are not playing that kind of risky game. Come on, love. Walk your women back home.”

“Fine,” Sabrina sighed dramatically, but with a knowing smile. Shortly you were flanked by them, Gemma holding your hand and Sabrina’s arm looped through yours. You found Ollie, Corey and Victoria a little way up the street. You hadn’t covered the entire thing, but you’d definitely seen a majority so you doubted that you’d missed out on much more - and you could always explore the rest tomorrow.

The group walked back, and Gemma split from you a bit to talk with Ollie, and then with Victoria. Then when Gemma came back to you Sabrina split off to walk with Ollie for a bit as they whispered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.