The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 303

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 303 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Hot sand, cold water, slick bodies. The guys found the six of you eventually through a game of text-tag, and by midway through the afternoon you were exhausted from all of the above.

Sabrina was taking a walk with Ollie and Victoria while Corey was running down to the water with the guys, which left you and Gemma to watch over the towels and stuff. You were both laying out side by side in the middle of the collection of things and you were both covered in suntan lotion from Sabrina rubbing it into your skin before she left, which left Gemma glistening in the sun beside you.

“I can feel you looking at me, love,” Gemma said with a little smile.

“What’s it feel like?” you asked with a chuckle.

“Warm and tingly.”

“I think that might just be the sun.”

“Nope,” she shook her head. “The sun doesn’t make my nipples hard, love. Or give me goosebumps.”

That made you smile because her swimsuit was showing off slight nipple bumps. “Well, should I stop looking?”

“No,” she grinned, rolling onto her side and tilting her hat up so she could kiss you sweetly. “Keep looking. Never stop.”

“I won’t,” you promised, letting your eyes trail from her face down to her cleavage, making her laugh lightly. You brought your eyes back up to her face and rolled onto your side as well to face her. “I have a question for you.”

“Ask me anything,” she said.

“You and Sabrina are getting closer and closer. I knew it was happening before, but it’s been really apparent in the last day or so, and I love seeing you two looking into each other’s eyes and feeling like I know exactly how you both feel, because it’s how I do too. I just want to make sure that we’re not leaving things unsaid, so I want to ask about you and her. Before all of this you weren’t really interested in girls.”

“There wasn’t a question in there, love,” she smirked at you a little.

“You know what I mean,” you said.

“I do,” she assured you. “And it’s ... I want to say it’s complicated, but it’s really not, I guess. Before you and Sabrina I never even thought about girls this way. Like, I could know someone was attractive, but I was focused on boys and then on my Ex. I don’t have anyone in my family who is gay, and I knew a couple of gay kids or other Uni students but they weren’t in my direct friend groups. When things got complicated with us, and I was telling myself it was going to be short-term, I let myself drop my inhibitions. And falling in love with you, and watching you and Sabrina fall in love at the same time, and all the sex just ... it made it feel natural. And I do love Sabrina, even if it’s slightly different than with you just like you love me and her in slightly different ways just because of who we are.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.