The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 304

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 304 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

The guys returned before the girls, but thankfully by the time anyone was back you had managed to get your cock under control after the teasing and promises from Gemma.

Sabrina had basically collapsed onto you when she returned, and you sat up and held her as she downed an entire water bottle from her bag, and once she was hydrated she kissed you with a bright smile.

“How was the walk?” you asked.

“Good,” she said. “Though I should have had you come with me. I kept getting this feeling that guys were looking at me, or like me and the girls, and that wouldn’t have bothered me before but now it made me feel ... I dunno.”

“Unsafe?” you asked.

“Like, a little?” she said. “And maybe a little uncomfortable. Like, I felt more naked than I usually would in a swimsuit because you or Gemma weren’t there.”

“I’m sorry,” you said with a frown. “I don’t want you to feel like that.”

“It’s OK,” she said, smiling softly and kissing your cheek. “It just means I want to spend more time with you.” She glanced at the others, who were in their own conversation, and then lowered her voice a little more and whispered in your ear. “Daddy.”

You rolled your eyes and squeezed her in a hug as you kissed her cheek.

Both groups had seen the volleyball nets down the beach, and the guys wanted to go play a game or two, so everything got picked up and hauled in that direction. Once you were there you found there were other folks also waiting, and you ended up mingling with them - it was a mix of ages, though no one was over the age of thirty.

One thing you noticed was that Sabrina stuck with you, making it clear you were together, or with Gemma when it was your turn on the sandy playing area. She did take a turn playing in an All-Girls 2v2 alongside Ollie since Gemma begged out (due to the secret buttplug) and Victoria was too shy (to the disappointment of every guy and some ladies on the beach).

“What’s with Sabrina?” Gemma asked you quietly as they were playing and laughing. The girls on the other side were only marginally more coordinated than Ollie and Sabrina.

“She said she felt weird on her walk,” you said, hugging Gemma to you around her shoulder and leaning down to whisper to her.

“Like sick?”

“No. She felt exposed. Like she wanted one of us with her.”

“Did something happen?” Gemma asked.

“She didn’t say it did, and I assume Ollie would have if Sabrina didn’t,” you said.

Gemma frowned and nodded, but you could tell it was another thing that was going to be talked about later. When the game ended Gemma skipped forward to meet Sabrina on her way to the two of you, catching her up in a spinning hug and then kissing her openly. “Nice job, baby,” she said.

“We lost,” Sabrina laughed. “And were terrible.”

“Hey,” Ollie chuckled as she joined you. “I thought ‘moderately bad’ was the worst we did.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.