Post Picnic Pleasures - Cover

Post Picnic Pleasures

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: After the picnic on the beach with Jamie, Nils falls asleep, and where is Jamie now? Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Nils woke to bright blue sky overhead. Scant breeze breached the bowl of dune, but he heard the sound of the sea, gentle waves sloshing the shore. And where was Jamie?

Nils got to his feet, brushed the sand from his back as well as he was able, and climbed to the rim. There down below she was, standing a few feet into the sea, bending now. He hastened down.

post-picnic-pleasures-1.jpg

“What are you up to?” he asked.

“Oh,” she said, startled. “Oh, nothing.”

“Trying to catch a fish? A baby shark?”

“No, no, nothing like that. I was just rinsing my hands is all.”

“From the peaches? Those peaches were really something, weren’t they? So juicy.”

“They were delicious,” Jamie concurred. “But it wasn’t the peach juice so much as...”

“As what?” Nils asked, when Jamie apparently could explain no further.

“After the picnic, after the sandwiches and peaches and wine, I thought ... I thought we’d make love. But then you fell asleep. And ... and ... and...”

“I’m sorry.”

“Yes, no, that was fine. Only ... only ... only I wanted you. I wanted us to be making love. And there you were, with your beautiful cock sticking straight up. So strong! So beautiful! You must have been having a really sexy dream. And I watched you for a while, and I thought maybe I could make your dream come true. I could easily bend down and take you in my mouth. Or crouch over you and lower myself, and...”

post-picnic-pleasures-2.jpg

“But you didn’t.”

“No, I’m not sure why. Maybe I thought it would be selfish. Maybe I thought you were dreaming of someone else. So instead, I stared at your erect cock and touched myself. Yeah, I was going to make myself come. Too bad for you! But then, before I could quite get there, I thought maybe it was me who was being selfish, so I stopped. And I came down here to rinse off.”

“Oh, sweetie,” Nils said. And he made their dream come true.

post-picnic-pleasures-3.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.