Innocence Lost - Cover

Innocence Lost

Copyright© 2023 by WhiskeySnowstorm

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Fraternal twins and their older sister come to terms with losing their parents and discovering themselves in the process.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt   ft   Mult   Teenagers   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   First   Petting  

Lisa stood in the kitchen with her robe opened. Her pink shirt matched her light skin but stood in stark contrast to the patch of dark pubic hair. Michael quickly looked away, but not before catching a small glimpse of her “flower”.

“What are you doing, Lisa! I’m not supposed to...”

“Michael!” Lisa protested. “Look, you are the man of the house now. I need to trust you and you need to trust God. He put you in this role.” Lisa’s voice shook but she stood confident in knowing that this was her submitting to her brother and testing her faith. “My flower has been putting out this clear, stringy goop since last night. And I can’t stop it.”

Michael nodded, but still afraid to open his eyes. The last time he remembered seeing either of his sisters naked was when he was 10 years old and Lisa bore the responsibility of taking them to the river that ran behind the house. It was when they changed that he saw that she was starting to look different from him and Naomi. At that point, Lisa’s breasts started to grow and her body began to develop her hourglass figure.

His mind flashed back to that moment and then returned to the kitchen.

“I’m just remembering how much trouble we got in when we went swimming,” Michael said softly. Lisa remembered too. She remembered how after they came back, their parents had a rather lengthy conversation in their bedroom. The next day, their father had announced that Michael would get his own room and Naomi would share a room with Lisa.

“Mom and dad are gone. And I need help. Please,” Lisa pleaded. She walked toward her brother who’s eyes were still closed. “Can you take a look?”

Michael took a deep breath and slowly opened his eyes. Lisa looked innocent, holding her robe back with her hands on her hips. He traced his eyes down and looked down between the small gap in her thighs. What she said was true: Lisa’s inner thighs were covered with some sort of fluid.

“Can I touch it?” he asked innocently. He saw that all of the mucus was coming from her flower.

Lisa nodded, but realized that he was too focused. “Yeah...”

Michael reached toward her body and put his fingers on the inside of her thigh. “Oh...,” Lisa cooed. “Your fingers are cold.”

Michael pulled them back quickly. “Sorry.”

“No, it’s alright.”

He reached for his tea mug and warmed up his hands. His eyes met hers again as he reached back between her legs. This felt very intimate for the two of them. Neither Michael or Lisa understood what was going on but he felt something in his own body stir as his hands rubbed her inner thigh. Lisa closed her eyes as she felt a small wave of anticipation flow through her.

Michael rubbed the mucus between his fingers. “It’s kind of slippery.” He pushed his fingers up her thigh and hesitated as he got to her flower.

Lisa’s flower was covered with mucus. It glistened in the bright lights of the kitchen. Michael crouched down on his knees to get a better look. “Your ‘flower’ is really ... poofy.” He caught his through, mustering up the courage to slide his hand up toward the outside of her lips.

“Oh my god.” Lisa gripped the counter, causing half of her robe to cascade back toward her front.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.