Innocence Lost - Cover

Innocence Lost

Copyright© 2023 by WhiskeySnowstorm

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Fraternal twins and their older sister come to terms with losing their parents and discovering themselves in the process.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt   ft   Mult   Teenagers   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   First   Petting  

Unlike Michael, Lisa showed no shame as she watched Michael unbutton his thick khaki pants. After he pulled down his zipper, he pulled his boxers and his pants down to the middle of his thighs. Both Lisa and Naomi’s eyes widened.

“It’s gotten bigger!” Naomi exclaimed. Lisa gave her a quick look before returning her attention to her brother.

“Yeah. They did that a few months after mom and dad moved you to Lisa’s room,” Michael replied.

Where Lisa’s flower would be was Michael’s willy. She was captivated by it. It was sticking up straight toward his stomach. At the base of his willy was a soft patch of dark brown hair. It wasn’t as thick as Lisa’s but it was a noticeable contrast to the lighter skin.

“You got hair down there too?” Naomi asked him.

“Yeah, though it itches like crazy sometimes.”

It was one of the things she missed when she stopped sleeping in the same bed with Michael. Since they were twins, they loved exploring each other’s bodies and seeing what was the same and what was different. Though Naomi knew that this was different. For some reason, sitting on the bed with her sister there didn’t feel like it years before.

It felt intentional.

“What about you, Lisa?” Naomi asked her, forcing her sister to break off her concentration on Michael’s willy.

Lisa cleared her throat before answering. “Oh. Yeah, I have hair down there. If I don’t shave down there, it’s usually a bit thicker and more spread out.” She looked at her sister who seemed to nod, realizing that in the year or so that they had been sharing a room, she never bothered to look.

Michael and Naomi said in unison, “You shave down there?”

Lisa’s cheeks turned crimson as she averted their eyes and returned to Michael’s willy. “Yeah. Mom taught me a few months ago. The hair was starting to get caught between my legs and panties.”

Naomi noticed that Michael’s willy was starting to soften. She pointed at it for her sister to watch. “Watch, Lisa.” Michael blushed as the girl’s attention diverted back to his privates.

“What do we do now?” Lisa asked.

Naomi turned to her side and laid down on her elbow. She took her hand and put it on top of his willy. “Remember when I did this, Michael?”

Almost like a magic trick, Naomi and Lisa watched as his willy twitched again. Turning toward his stomach again, it returned to its hardened state. Michael sighed as a small wave of pleasure flowed through him.

“Yeah, I remember.”

Lisa watched her sister’s hand and saw that the tip of Michael’s willy had a small bead of liquid on the end. Naomi noticed it too. “It’s not pee. I thought that too but it’s, like, slimy. But not in a gross way.”

“Can I have a turn?” Lisa asked. Naomi moved her hand off Michael. Lisa was timid, hovering her hand over his hard-on, afraid to hurt him. She remembered how Naomi just placed her hand on him and repeated the action. With her palm on the middle of his rod, Michael sighed again.

“How does it feel?” she asked him as she inspected his body.

“Really good,” Michael replied. His body instinctually pushed his hips toward her hand, causing him to sigh again.

Lisa slid her palm toward the tip of his privates and felt the bead that was at the tip. Like Naomi said, it was slimy but warm. She slid her hand back down toward the middle of his willy. Michael moaned softly, which made both Lisa and Naomi take notice. The sound made both Lisa and Naomi’s flowers clench.

Lisa looked at Naomi, who had closed her eyes. She looked back up at Michael’s face. He was clearly enjoying what was happening.

“You know, when you touched me yesterday,” Lisa started as she started to slide her hand up his hard on again. “When you slid your fingers on my flower. It felt really good too. While you were napping, I was wondering if I could do something similar for you.”

Her palm slowly went to the tip again before going back down. Michael’s hips rose with each stroke.

“I enjoyed it too, Lisa,” he said between breaths. His eyes focused on what Lisa was doing. Naomi squeezed her thighs together, as she watched her sister. She moved her hand back toward her brother, but cupped under his willy.

Lisa smiled as she saw her sister joining her. “I’m so glad, Michael. I didn’t want it to be weird between us and after this morning, I was afraid.” Naomi began to caress the sack that was below her sister’s hand softly, remembering how she used to give them gentle squeezes when they were little.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.