Bookmarker - Cover

Bookmarker

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Reading an erotic novel, Nils finds he has need for a bookmark, and he has to improvise. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Jamie picked Nils up at the airport. After they kissed hello and kissed some more, Jamie asked how the conference was.

“Okay, I guess, but tiring. But then in the hotel I couldn’t sleep. I thought about calling you, but what with the time difference...”

“You should have called.”

“Maybe next time. Yes, definitely next time. Which I hope won’t be for a long time.”

“So what did you do when you couldn’t fall asleep? Count sheep?”

“Hah! I should have. No, I found an old paperback in the back of the night table behind the bible. I guess it was supposed to be erotica, but I didn’t find it very erotic.”

“No? Maybe the bible would have been more erotic.”

“Probably. Anyway, the paperback did sort of put me to sleep.”

“I wouldn’t suppose that’s the normal job of erotica.”

“Probably not. But then the book fell off the bed, waking me up.”

“Loud for a paperback.”

“I guess I wasn’t sleeping all that soundly. Anyway, I fetched the book off the floor and realized I’d lost my place. Not that it mattered. I found my place and started reading again. And the same thing happened.”

“You fell asleep and the book fell and woke you up?”

“Yeah. Kind of like a bad dream. I thought, I won’t let that happen again. I’ll find a bookmarker. That way I won’t lose my place. But I couldn’t find anything. Only the envelope where you’re supposed to leave a tip for the maids. I decided I could use that as a bookmarker. But while I was at the desk, I was thinking of you,

31344-bookmark-1.jpg

and I did a little sketch of you on the back of the envelope.”

“Aw, that’s sweet.”

“It was sexy. Or anyway I thought so while I was drawing it. It was how you look when you’ve just sat down on my cock. So sexy! Drawing you really turns me on.”

“Glad to hear it. So did you use it as a bookmarker?”

“More or less. Maybe more like a cockmarker.”

31344-bookmark-2.jpg

“Mmm, where is this cockmarker now?”

“Ah, I left it in the hotel, with the tip.”

“Lucky maid.”

Once home, Jamie nestled up to Nils. A few moments later they were in bed, Jamie riding Nils hard. So furious did she fuck him, his cock popped free. She reached back and put him back, then let her hand linger just behind his balls. She stroked him there while clenching her cunt. It didn’t take too many strokes and clenches for Nils to come.

31344-bookmark-3.jpg

“Sweet, tired baby,” Jamie cooed. “You can fall asleep for a while. Don’t worry, I won’t let you lose your place. I’m an expert cockmarker.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.