Safehaven - Cover

Safehaven

Copyright© 2023 by SZENSEI

Episode 11.0: Viva Las Vega$, Ep. 11.1: Next of sKIN

Science Fiction Sex Story: Episode 11.0: Viva Las Vega$, Ep. 11.1: Next of sKIN - Alien Android tech to the extreme! The military's plan to use them as stealth assassins meant holding good scientists hostage until perfected. After that those good folks were expendable. Think again assholes! With the help of one good soldier those geniuses made their escape. While their human bodies were left behind, 25 made it out in the bodies of their pet projects. God rest the souls of those less fortunate. As if they thought they could escape forever. Safe for now! Haven can wait!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Body Swap   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  


woMANDROID: HECTOR RAMIREZ aka HECATE VEGA

31634-11-viva.jpg

Nevada headed due South! Interstate 93!

“I can’t believe my luck. What are the odds of meeting the girl of my dreams at a dumpster fire truck stop in Colorado. One who is headed for Las Vegas just like me.”

Over the road truck driver Brody Nyx peered through his rearview mirror. Behind his trailer was a little red sports car, convertible top down and the most beautiful Latina he had ever met behind the wheel. He might feel lucky now but that mention of destiny Hecate Vega spoke of was not in the cards. If Brody knew who sHe really was, what sHe really was, he might run like hell. In reality Hecate was Hector Ramirez, his brain patterns merged with an alien android body. Even worse, he inhabited a female that had no male alteration modes like many of the other androids. A stud of a man before he switched bodies it was certainly an adjustment becoming one of the sexiest women God ever designed. Surely, God had made the androids just like he had humans, right? A miracle even if he didn’t, Hector was just happy to be alive. If you could call it that. It was sad that he fantasized about himself. Unlucky Mister Lucky!

“Man, I hope I can spend some serious quality time with Hecate. She seemed awful flirty with me, so I guess that’s a good sign. Lord knows I need a good woman in my life after the bullshit I’ve dealt with in marrying Sonoma just to make her a U.S. citizen. I can’t believe I let her talk me into that. Once Hecate learns I’m married even if I only wear a ring when I’m at home in case immigration checks on us, she’s probably going to say let’s just be friends.

“What am I thinking? That’s all I can be until we reach that three-year mark, and I can divorce Sonny. I mean Sonny does everything for me like a real wife does, but I just don’t love her. Hand jobs do not a marriage make. I need the full meal squeal darn it. I have to stop thinking about all of this. Honesty is the best policy. I’ll just be Hecate’s guide until I can figure out how to explain the mess, I’m in.” Smart considering Hector had no true intentions to engage with another man. At the moment he was using Brody and telling him what he wanted to hear. If it got too awkward, sHe could simply telepathically tell Brody that sHe wasn’t his type and still be best buds. Now Brody’s sister was a different story.

A quarter mile behind Brody, Hector was being tutored. “Uploading all known information about Jody Lynn Nyx. Age 27! Brunette hair! 5’7 in height. Parents Claude and Beverly Nyx. Mother deceased! Father is a Mafia affiliate.”

31634-11-hecate.jpg

“Mafia? They still exist?”

“Organized crime will always be a factor in Las Vegas. There are currently three Mafia families that share real estate. The Martucci Family on the Northside. The Greco Family inhabiting the South. And finally, the Ferrari Family East and West. There is also the Cartel with a tiny faction supported by the Diaz Family.”

“What, no Russians?”

“Reno!”

“Ah! Which one does Claude Nyx work for?”

“The Martucci’s. Carmine is the head of the snake.”

“There’s always a Carmine. Let me guess Jody works at one of the Martucci Casinos.”

“Yes! She nor Brody seem to know of Claude’s connections. At least none that is documented anywhere that I can find. Claude appears to want his children to lead normal lives.”

“Respectable! I’ll steer clear of all of those people as much as possible. Not that I can’t handle them.”

“Not that we cannot handle them.”

“Right! Match made in Heaven, you and I, Iris.”

“We are compatible.”

“Don’t get too clingy, I’m going to cheat on you.” He laughed!

“Not if I give you permission.” Iris aimed for human persona, “It is not like I will never join you in a threesome.”

“Right! There’s an intriguing question. If this body feels sensation. Do you?”

“Of course! Yet, I process it differently. Without me you would feel nothing at all.”

“Stuck together, fuck together. I just wish I had my penis. I miss my nine-iron.”

“You will learn to adapt to being a woman.”

“Yeah, I do not know. Slapping labia just doesn’t seem right. As a man I was damn good in bed. I know how to please a Chica. Sure, I can get a strap-on, but I won’t feel anything.”

“Inserting a double dildo will give you what you need and still please your partner.”

“Maybe I should have named you Climax instead of Iris. You just talking dirty is making me horny. Nada, Iris! Nothing you can say is going to make me miss my penis.”

“I prefer the name Lorena Bobbitt!”

“You are starting to sound like the assassin OASIIS wanted from these androids.”

“I only kill the mood.”

“You are very funny, Iris. Jared Temple managed to create personality from a cold computer.”

“To be fair to the creators we were designed to adapt. Of this much I still recall of my primary persona, if all else was purged.”

“We can take a ride down Memory Lane another day, Iris. How much further to Las Vegas?”

“Four hours, twenty minutes. All desert I am afraid. Filling the gas tank one last time at that gas station should be sufficient to get us there. If not on fumes as humans say.”

“Even if I did run out, I would never be able to tell Brody. He would likely forget I am here.”

“That would be impossible. He was quite into us. Your flirtations spiked his endorphins. Even without the unnatural pheromones our seductress mode exudes I have concluded he is smitten.”

“I figured that out on my own. When we stopped back at that gas station, he pumped my gas and stared at my chest the entire time.”

“You would do the same Hector Ramirez. Our nipples react to visual stimulation therefore he had something to look forward to again.”

“He saw the twins when they fell out at the truck stop, we met at. That’s enough inspiration for a lifetime. You know I can’t hook up with a dude, I’m not into them.”

“I am afraid our seductress mode would not agree with you. If this body senses too much arousal it will react to it whether you or I try to prevent it. Male or female!”

“You’re telling me I have to take a backseat to my own body?”

“Perhaps take it up the backseat.”

“Quit messing with me Iris. If I go that far with a guy I will vomit.”

“This body will only vomit if ordered to. Remember Hector Ramirez that your emotions or illnesses are no longer your choice. I believe the term try it you will like it serves your woes.”

“So, close my eyes and take it. I am not happy hearing this. If it gets that far along, I’ll just mentally suggest he think we did and say we did.”

“Seductress can override telepathy until it achieves its goal. Calculating that goal would be based upon the lover’s abilities. If they provide energy, so will seductress.”

“I knew I should have shoved Delbert Hyde out of the way and taken his android. That twisted fuck would deserve being a woman. He’s such a pervert even when punished back at OASIIS he found ways to expose himself to the ladies. If he was a lady in this body with no penis to adapt, he would go bonkers.”

“Or he would adapt and still show his/ her body to others.”

“I suppose so. Colonel Campos really should have tossed Delbert to the back of the line. Lord, imagine if he had been merged with one of the Orphans. An extreme pervert in a child’s body for life. That would be pretty messed up.”

“More messed up than you stuck in this body?”

“In his case, yes. Instead that fucker can morph into male or female and be every person’s fantasy lover. He’s living the dream by now.”

“And will likely be the first to be captured by OASIIS or whomever they send to retrieve us.”

“Couldn’t happen to a better person. Let’s get off this topic. You dug up info on Jody Nyx. Share a visual with me.”

“Look to the passenger seat. This unit can drive for you with auto response even without watching the road.”

“Eyes in the back of my head?”

“Not this model I am afraid. It will simply keep us between the lines and at a safe distance from what is in front of us.”

“Namely Brody! I do not want to ride his ass any more than I want him to ride mine. So, to speak.” Looking to his/ her right at the bucket seat he saw a mental hologram of Jody Lynn Nyx buckled up and smiling at him, hair artificially reacting to a wind. “Sweet Jesus! Jody is a knockout.”

“And quite lesbian.”

“Now that I can work with.” sHe chuckled! “She favors that actress from Shameless, Emmy Rossum, only with bigger tits. Brody mentioned a girlfriend by the name of Delilah. Actual girlfriend or lover?”

“Accessing all cameras in the last week. They had lunch together two days ago. Deciphering lip language no. Delilah is dating a man, a dancer. Jody mentions that she wishes she could meet someone that she can totally connect with.”

“And there is my in. I could use a companion myself.”

“Brody will be heartbroken. Even if he has not been honest with you.”

“He hasn’t?”

“Brody is married.”

“I didn’t see a ring on his finger. Not even a sunshade location of one.”

“Sonoma Maria Ortega. Age 24! It appears she was an illegal alien. A marriage of convenience. She works at a hotel as a maid.” Right before Hector’s android eyes the hologram image turned to Sonoma wearing her maid uniform.

“Cute kid! Shows me Brody is a good sort. I bet his dad Claude wasn’t too happy with that move.”

“There is more. Accessing hotel cameras over this past week Claude has paid visits to the hotel. I believe Brody’s father is blackmailing Sonoma into having sex with him.” The image of Sonoma turned to tears and torment.

“Claude’s mob connections shining through. Brody and Jody in the dark. Dig into Claude more.” Sonoma’s image fading Claude Horatio Nyx appeared in the seat beside Hecate/ Hector. “Powder head!” Full head of grey hair but distinguishing looking in a suit.

“Claude is a bookie. Illegal betting for the mob. He sends enforcers to collect. I have accessed cameras where he works each day to know enough to prove that he is not so nice.”

“That’s a damn shame. I can’t wait to take him to the cleaners. If he’s a bookie he has access to big money. I’ll just mentally suggest he remove all marks and hand it over. Let the Martucci’s deal with him after.”

“By doing so you might put Brody and Jody in danger.”

“Not if I nudge the Martucci’s into overlooking the kids.”

“You will complicate their lives, Hector Ramirez.”

“I can figure it out. Hell, maybe I will take over the mob as a hobby. With my looks I can be persuasive. It’s not like I have to worry about a bullet in the head when I’m invulnerable. You can wipe out any camera footage so that no one sees me get up and walk away.”

“I will always have your best interests in mind my mate.”

“Mates now, are we?”

“Perhaps I am your soul.”

“Interesting theory. Just don’t go all Fatal Attraction on me and boil any rabbits on the kitchen stove.”

“We can be very good cooks.”

“You scare me, Iris.”

“There is no need to fear me. I serve my roommate well.”

“Time will tell. Now show me Elizabeth Berkley from the movie Showgirls naked.” Accessing the actress directly from a scene in the movie but outside the car, Hector passed Elizabeth hitchhiking in the nude with only her travel bag on her shoulder. “Makes for a good travel game. Now show me Christina Aguilera from Burlesque.” Dancing naked on the roadside! “Now that is entertainment.” It did make the drive go by faster. Especially when actress Michelle Rodriguez rode up beside him on a motorcycle right out of Fast and the Furious. Until a car drove through her. Killed the chemistry. Luckily, only Hector could see the mental holograms. Otherwise, the semi passing through Letty Ortiz would have jackknifed the driver. Nothing worse than accidental homicide!


31634-11-side.jpg

Nightfall! Headlights and a glowing horizon!

“We finally made it. Looks like Brody is pulling over. He probably can’t drive through Vegas, only the outskirts. This is where we part ways.” Slowing the Fiat, Hecate pulled up behind his trailer and hit her hazards. sHe waited until Brody came to him. Headlights illuminated him as he approached. “Hey, Stud! Is this where you say goodbye to me?”

“Unfortunately! Regulations and all. Still have my number?”

“702-555-5523 LOVE!” sHe winked! “I will call once I get a charger.” And a real phone instead of making calls through her android. Nothing more incriminating than that!

“Can I ask a favor?”

“You may.”

“Can I take a selfie with you?”

“I am so very filthy. I need a shower.”

“I just realized something. How is your hair so perfect under hours of wind.”

“Very good mousse. It is called Bullwinkle!” Hector’s humor, Iris manipulating his face with a wrinkle along the bridge of her nose to accompany that winning smile. “Yes, you may be my Rocky.” Stepping out of the Spider Lusso sHe adjusted her blouse to offer an amazing cleavage and threw her arm around his shoulder. Chuckling Brody lifted his cell up and snapped a picture. “One more to keep you company?”

“Sure! Pose on the hood.” He laughed!

“Too many bugs have sacrificed their lives. This will be good enough.” sHe pulled her blouse down over her bustling 40G’s, nipples like bullets. With a beguiling smile Hector had to laugh at his Delbert Hyde story earlier. Maybe Del was onto something. Photo taken; Brody sighed. “Even with a flash it’s kind of dark but I’ll take it. I’m glad we met Hecate Vega.”

“As am I Brody Nyx. I will call you tomorrow after I have a charger and a shower. Any hotel suggestions that are safe?”

“The big casino hotels are your safest bet. Expensive but they have good security. Try the Venetian Resort. Formerly the Sands.”

“Sounds as dirty as I am.” sHe continued to beguile him. Reading his mind Hector was shocked to hear him wish he hadn’t said the Venetian Resort. His wife Sonoma was likely working tonight cleaning rooms for fast turnarounds. At least Brody felt guilt over hiding his wife. Not enough to crack at the moment. An admission of really liking Hecate and that he wanted to tell her spoke volume even if not at this very instant.

“I better get back on the road and drop this trailer. I’ll sleep all night and set my alarm for say 10:00 AM. I guess I’ll hope to hear from you.”

“I promise!” He paused a second hoping she might kiss him. Sucking up his male pride he stepped up to Brody and kissed his cheek. “Until we meet again.”

“Get some rest. I’ll show you around tomorrow. Even Pawn Stars if you want.”

“I will sell Chum my filthy pants for a thousand dollars.”

“Panties maybe.” He laughed!

“Who wears those. Certainly not me!” Hector insisted! Personal fantasy! “Be safe my new friend.”

“You too Hecate.”

“He didn’t even mention my bazumbas in his thoughts. How is he human?” Hector scratched his/ her scalp as he would have in his original body. Frowning with a tick he returned to his car and awaited Brody to leave first. Back on the highway, hazard lights off Hector proceeded onward. The big city before him he watched Brody careen onto a bypass loop around the city. “What? No snide reply to my bazumbas comment?” Big City here comes trouble!

31634-11-vegas.jpg

“He struggles how to tell you that he is married.”

“I picked up on that. You know I did.”

“Yes! Honesty will come. I will drive us directly to the Venetian Resorts hotel. Sonoma is on duty now. Shall I call ahead and reserve a room?”

“I can hit the front desk. I’ll need to suggest to the receptionist that they give me a room without ID or credit cards. I’m splurging because I know I can get money easy.”

“Looking as dirty as your clothes are? They might reject us on that alone.”

“I’ll park and change. You kill cameras while I strip. If anyone objects, I’ll just have them forget what they see and send them on their way.”

“Sounds like a plan Delbert.”

“HEY! Yeah, it does.” sHe had to laugh! “Do me a solid Iris. Let’s not bring up Hyde’s name every time I go all exhibitionist. Unlike him, I don’t do it to just anyone.”

“Duly noted! Delbert who?”

“That’s my girl!”

“Kiss me you fool.”

“I would if I could.”

“Look into a mirror and kiss it. I will cherish each time you do.”

“You got it, Roomie!”

“Absorb your surroundings, I will drive Miss Daisy.”

“I need music.” The android body tapped into Sirius XM from a car nearby. Iris selected a song befitting his amazement. Big City Lights from the 80’s band the Scorpions. “Setting the mood, Baby! Setting the mood.”

“I try.”

“You are alright in my book.”

“Penthouse it is.”

“Does the Venetian have a penthouse?”

“That would look suspicious. You should keep our existence on a level that people could comprehend. You are not rich, nor any socialite.”

“No but I can pass for one.”

“Yes, you could. But how would Brody react to your inhabiting a penthouse. Besides it is booked. Wayne Newton!”

“Hell, he’s royalty. He deserves the penthouse. You’re right, I just need a quiet place to kick back and feel human again. A hot shower and a comfy bed. Whether I require sleep or not I intend to close my eyes and count sheep.”

“I will shut us down but monitor movement in case we need to be aware of trouble.”

“Surely OASIIS can’t know where we are yet. That nerve gas the Colonel released on base and every camera destroyed there is no way they can get in there to check on us. Our bodies would be long decayed by the quarantine lift. It won’t be until they discover the missing androids that we need to worry.”

“Correct! Unless they send in robots to study the base and assess it.”

“True! Still, locating us is a needle in a haystack.”

“A bottle drifting in the ocean.”

“Exactly!”

“We are at the Venetian Resort.”

31634-11-hotel.jpg

Iris drove the Spider Lussa into an underground parking lot with a pay later ticket. Locating a spot on the third floor she parked and prompted the convertible canopy to rise so that she could lock it in. Engine off they sat there a moment longer. “I detect no movement on the entire level. You may disrobe. Once you are ready, I will distort the cameras for three minutes.”

“Then let’s get all gussied up.” Stepping out Hector walked to the trunk which Iris had already opened from inside. Digging into his luggage he brought out a short peach colored dress and quickly stripped out of her soiled slacks and pullover blouse. Tossing them into the trunk to wash someday he stood there naked and stretched. “Don’t say a word. I know I didn’t need to do that I just want to feel alive and that is something I would do after a long drive.”

31634-11-asset.jpg

“Activity comes!”

“What? Where?” He looked about. “No biggy!” He took his time slipping the dress on and pulling it down over the android’s perfect derriere. Cleavage popping, she zipped up her luggage and closed the trunk lid. “Where are they?”

31634-11-garage.jpg

“Hiding! It is only one person. I do believe we are about to get mugged.”

“Not on my watch!” In fresh heels Hector Hecate clattered on the concrete driveway and hit the car remote locking it up. In passing eight cars without fear the hidden assailant leaped out with a small handgun.

“Give me your money or I leave you bleeding on the ground.”

31634-11-rudy.jpg

“Really? Lower the gun.” The young man did but looked confused. “Rudy, is it?” Facial recognition on board! His name was Rudy Corazon. “Carry my bag and I’ll tip you for your troubles. You haven’t eaten in a while I can tell by how your tummy is growling. I will give you enough for food. Behave yourself and I won’t turn you in.”

“I would be happy to help you.” He suddenly smiled.

“Good man!” Hecate handed him her bag then began walking away. “Follow me!” Reading his mind, he envisioned a young woman holding a baby. Adrenalin spiking under stress of the telepathic suggestion he quickly became a zombie and followed closely behind. Crossing the busy street at a stoplight they reached the hotel side of the property line to the Venetian Resort.

“Rudy Corazon is a recent daddy. He lost his job and his way. He had no insurance to cover childbirth. This is his first mugging.”

“Sad! I’ll turn him around here in a few. If you say he’s a decent guy at heart, I’ll help him out.”

“Graduated high school last year. He feels badly having to stoop to this level. The gun is fake by the way.”

“Hey, Rudy?”

“Yes, Ma’am?”

“Can you throw that gun in the garbage. You do not need it.”

“Sure thing!” A receptacle by the stoplight he ditched the pistol and caught up to Hecate.

“I hear you are a proud poppa.”

“Yes!” He beamed even if he was really confused due to his hostile takeover. “Maria and I named our son Julio. Seven pounds, eight ounces.”

“Congratulations! How much was the hospital delivery?”

“Almost twenty thousand.”

“Damn! Highway robbery!”

“Do not give him ideas.” Iris sighed within!

Reaching the lobby entrance to the Venetian Resort formerly the Sands Hotel they were greeted by an older gentleman who opened the door for them. “Thank you, Sheldon.” Nametag!

A warm smile the elder politely offered a “You look quite lovely this evening.”

“Thanks! Is there a Night Manager nearby?”

“Yes! I’ll have the front desk page him. His name is Nelson Lambert.”

“Perfect! Have a good night, Sheldon. Stay awake!”

“Plenty of rest Madame.” Leaving him behind Hector led Rudy to the front desk where a beautiful young woman stood waiting.

“Welcome to the Venetian Resort Las Vegas. How may I help you?”

“I will require a room for the week. But first, would you be so kind as to call Nelson Lambert. I would like to speak with him.”

31634-11-host.jpg

“Oh! Of course!” The girl Hannah Swift plucked up a house phone and pressed a button to connect with Nelson’s office. “Sir? There is a young woman here who wishes to speak with you. No, she will be staying with us. Alright! Thank you, Sir.” She hung up. “Mister Lambert will be here shortly. A week you say. Shall I go ahead and book you?”

“Hold off until I speak with Nelson.”

“I can do that.” She smiled but studied Rudy who looked lost. Told mentally to appear normal but awestruck by the hotel lobby he was following orders. It took three minutes before a short balding man in his 40’s appeared. Hannah pointed out Hecate.

“I am Nelson Lambert. How might I be of service?”

“Hecate Vega! It’s a pleasure Nelson. This young man just rescued me from a mugger in your parking garage.”

“Oh? Should we call the police?”

“No! Rudy here scared them off. He volunteered to help me with my bags. He looks like bellboy material, does he not?” Mental suggestion!

“A sturdy young man.” Nelson reacted to Rudy. “I would be delighted to offer you a job here if you would like.”

“Really?” His eyes bulged! Hecate allowed him to relax and absorb the situation. A suggestion that he totally forget trying to mug her and instead envision scaring off a mugger worked in his favor. “Sure! I’d love to work here. Awesome! My girl and I just had a baby last week and I’m out of work. This is perfect.”

“No application necessary. All I need is a social so I can pay you. Report back here on Tuesday I’ll have you trained.”

“See how persuasive I can be, Rudy?” Hecate smiled! “You can look on the camera feeds from the garage to confirm my story.”

“I will! Thank you, Young Man. Rudy, was it?”

“Rudy Corazon.” They shook hands.

“I am truly sorry you had to endure that Miss... “ He forgot her name just that quickly!

“Hecate Vega! Kiss my knuckle, Nelson.” Hector was hamming it up. As he did Hannah looked stunned. Nelson was always an asshole. Nelson would indeed look up the timestamped footage to find the scene once the distortion field Iris implemented returned to normal. While witnessing Rudy with a gun his mental suggestion showed him two men. Rudy wrestling with another and chasing him off. Nothing more would become of the story.

“Hannah?” Nelson turned to his front desk cutie pie. “For her troubles, please offer Miss Vega a room on the house for her entire stay. A double bed with all the perks. It is the least we can do.”

“A whole week?” Hannah flared her eyes.

“Yes! My treat!”

“Why thank you, Nelson. That is very kind of you.”

“Done!” He waved it off! “I will tell our coordinator to look for you on Tuesday, Mister Corazon.”

“Thanks! I really appreciate it.”

Hannah reluctantly processed a room on the third floor and handed Hecate the key. “Enjoy your stay, Miss Vega.”

“Bless you, Hannah. Carry my bag up for me my Hero?”

“I can use the bellboy practice.” He laughed! “Bye, Hannah.” Tailing Hecate to the elevator they entered and went on up. Reaching the floor, they stepped out and ascertained the location of her room.

“312! Here we go.” Unlocking the door Hecate entered and turned on the light. “Fancy digs! You can put my bag on the bed.” As he did, Rudy stepped back expecting to call it a night. “Hold on!” Digging into her luggage Hector/ Hecate located her cash envelope of stolen money. With forty-eight grand still at her fingertips Hecate counted out thirty grand in hundreds like a banker. A few twenties to look good. “Rudy? This is a new beginning. I expect you to deposit this money in the bank and pay the hospital bill tomorrow first thing. With what is left get your utilities and rent paid up.” Iris had learned of his eviction notice as well. “If there is anything left buy something nice for Julio and Maria. I will be here all week. If you need anything else do not feel guilty for asking.”

“I don’t know what to say.” He accepted the money shyly. “God bless you, Miss Vega. I ... do not know how to tell Maria how I got this much money.”

“Bring her and Julio to visit me. I will tell her how her man was so valiant.” Hector tried hard to sound feminine.

“You are very nice. Thank you.” With such a large amount of money he tucked in his shirt and stashed the cash within it. Jacket zipped up he looked pudgy.

“Don’t get mugged on the way home.” Hecate winked and walked him to the door. “Go buy a burger. I can still hear your belly rumbling.”

“I will see you again soon.”

“Don’t expect me to change Julio’s diaper.” Laughing Rudy Corazon left his savior. Door closed, Hector leaned on the interior wall. “That felt good.”

“I love you even more. You are a very good man, Hector Ramirez.”

“Just means I need to rebuild our cash flow. Shower with me, Iris?”

“Up against the walls of our brain box?”

31634-11-change-gif.gif

“You keep this up I’m going to wish you had a physical body.”

“I do. What is yours is mine, what is mine is yours.”

“We are so masturbating together.”

“Good! I will show you how to treat a real woman.”

“Viva Las Vegas!”

An odd relationship was just getting started.

Elvis the Pelvis! Only Rudy Corazon left the building!

Thank ya very much!

31634-11-elvis-gif.gif


Episode 11.1: NEXT OF sKIN

31634-11-tamara.jpg

“That’s it, boys, show me how bad you want me.”

Tamara Kole was shameless! Long before inhabiting her android body, she was the base slut. Between working on the project to reverse engineer the alien arsenal she had managed to fuck almost every guard, hell even janitors there. Sex kept her sane in a bad situation. Now that she was at home in her assassin, she had the power to literally be who or whatever she desired to be. Hopefully it would never come to that directive when supposedly boy genius Jared Temple bypassed the kill protocols. Her computer had told her she was safe but was that ever a certainty? Fingers and toes crossed! Yes, her android could actually perform that contortion. Tamara found her toes to be an intriguing show, yet she hadn’t displayed it outside of seeing it herself. All in good times!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.