Safehaven - Cover

Safehaven

Copyright© 2023 by SZENSEI

Episode 14.0: Man About Town, 14.1: Deep Blue She

Science Fiction Sex Story: Episode 14.0: Man About Town, 14.1: Deep Blue She - Alien Android tech to the extreme! The military's plan to use them as stealth assassins meant holding good scientists hostage until perfected. After that those good folks were expendable. Think again assholes! With the help of one good soldier those geniuses made their escape. While their human bodies were left behind, 25 made it out in the bodies of their pet projects. God rest the souls of those less fortunate. As if they thought they could escape forever. Safe for now! Haven can wait!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Body Swap   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

ANDROIDS: Nikki Pope and Jared Temple


31634-14-cabin.jpg

A brand-new day in the state of Maine! Anyone know Stephen King’s address? He would love the inspiration behind their newest residents.

Shortly after noon, Nikki Pope had utilized her android’s water reserve and even found her android willing to heat up the water inside her body like a kettle on a stove. When she peed into a cooking pot steam rolled out of her urethra. Clean water mind you, drinkable if a human could get past how it was poured. Luckily, she performed her stunt outdoors and carried the pot to the deck. A washcloth and bar of soap ready she had Homer Keith undress and set out bathing him. No erection this time on his part kept her seductress mode under control. So far at least.

31634-14-nikki.jpg

Out back by the dilapidated shed used to clean fish and store supplies Jared Temple was trying his hand at chopping wood. He started with a standing tree which had a trunk diameter of a large skillet. Accessing information stored in his onboard computer he simply told his android to mimic the video and perform the duty with professional lumberjack swagger.

“I got this. Paul Bunyan eat your heart out.” Downed in record time he did miscalculate one thing in moving around the trunk. At the time of splinter the tree fell toward him. “Tiiimmmm ... motherfuckBERRR!” His free hand easily catching the trunks fall he tossed its trajectory off to his left where he intended it to crash land. “Oops! I’m glad there was no one around to see me do that. Little more practice I’ll get the hang of it. Rookie mistake!”

31634-14-jared.jpg

“Be careful Jared!” He heard Nikki yell out from the deck while kneeling to clean Homer’s privates. Homer hearing what Jared did through Nikki’s worried giggles had a good laugh. Today the old man seemed less cantankerous.

“I’m good!” Jared waved then proceeded to chop sections into manageable cords to be used in Homer’s cook stove. Heating his cabin as much as allowing him to cook was a never-ending process. Luckily, for Homer he had a few caring families who often brought him wood and provisions out of the kindness of their hearts. God was good! Yes, he was!

31634-14-ax.jpg

“Okay! All clean Homer. Now let’s tackle this beard of yours.” Razors and shaving cream in supply because he often went a week or two before shaving Homer sat back and trusted Nikki not to nick him. His jest, she just patted his shoulder. “One of my first things after we buy clothing today is to find you a suitable bathtub, so we don’t have to use kitchen pots. You need a few modern conveniences at least. They may not be glamorous, but it will be better than you’ve had to live with.” She let him lather his jawline and cheeks.

31634-14-shave.jpg

“I’m grateful for whatever you kids decide to do.” He had a towel over his lap to cover his penis. It all helped control seductress.

“And we are grateful that you are on our side Homer. It takes a very strong individual to handle what we’ve told you. Trust will be rewarded before we might inevitably have to move on. Until that day arrives Jared and I will do our very best to make your life better.”

“At my age anything you do is a gift from the big guy upstairs. Listen, little missy, I want to apologize for putting you through that lap dance. Now that I’ve had time to sleep on that stunt, I feel bad.”

“Apology accepted! If it bothered me that much I wouldn’t still be here. Jared and I could have easily relocated somewhere else. You need us as much as we need a friend. So, perish the thought. I do want to warn you, I had a small ... large issue yesterday evening. I’m still trying to keep this android under control. I lost it yesterday and had sex with two young men who were camping downstream. I’m afraid my android is not quite as advanced as Jared’s or the others.”

“Others?”

“Yes! 25 of us escaped the underground military facility. My android as they say is at the bottom of the pickle jar. Everyone else has highly evolved technology. In my case other than a few minor perks I’m albeit human without the human requirements like breathing or eating. I only employ those to look and blend in. When I eat food, it is just a taste leading to waste.” She began using a blue Bic razor to clear his playing field. “So, when we buy groceries, you won’t have to worry about Jared and I eating you out of house and home. We survive on energy cells stealing electrons from the air around us.”

“No plugging yourselves in like those fancy cars I hear about. Dora Hutchins has one of those Tesla’s.”

“Wow! Those can be expensive. What does Dora do to afford that?”

“Her kid Joey won a lottery two years ago. Set Dora and her hubby Frank up with nice digs and stuff.”

“Living the good life! Let’s hope Dora’s husband doesn’t learn about you and Dora bumping boots.” She giggled! “Hold still!” He laughed as well, her hand lifting the razor away before risking a nick.

“Franky doesn’t have a sex drive anymore according to Dora. She’s like me we’re both energizer bunnies. I’m safe and out of sight so no folks know about us. I’m guessing Dora will be dropping by someday soon it’s been two weeks now. Me with no phone it’s hard to tell.”

“Is there even cell service out here?”

“Yeah!” Jared walked up carrying over a hundred pounds of wood in his arms and nudging Beowulf out of his way so that he could rest them on the porch in a covered bin. “I can access those towers and call out through my android. Android T & T!” He laughed. “What I do is search for the closest person with a cell and tap into their number and make my call. Saves us buying phones and dealing with identity questions. Unless we buy burner phones.”

“If you can do that then there is one less thing to have to figure out.”

“People might wonder why a girl your age doesn’t have a phone. Same if we get jobs or you enroll into High School, we’ll need contact numbers.”

“What is the range of both your telepathy and calling out range?”

“Probably twenty miles.”

“That reaches Waterloo at least. If you were to find work elsewhere the distance might be to our disadvantage.” One side of Homer’s face was as smooth as a baby’s bottom. “As much as I hate to abuse others we might need to see about cells of our own, maybe suggest someone put us on their plan.”

“Dora might go for that if I ask her. She takes care of all the bills. Would be nice having phone sex on our off weeks.”

“You would think of that.” Nikki smirked. “Lift your chin, Old Timer.”

“It is an idea.” Jared shrugged. “I mean I can just as easily walk into a carrier like T-Mobile and mentally tell them to set us up a phone and charge it to someone with money like that Dillon Pike guy.”

“We can’t keep using him as our scapegoat Jared. Sooner or later the money loss will be noticed.”

“I’ll cover our tracks. I know what we have to lose. Besides, if that Dillon’s dad is a land baron, he won’t miss a few grand now and again.”

“Bernard Pike is a billionaire, the kid is right.”

“Do not encourage him, Homer. Jared is fifteen, he can be compulsive as it is.”

“The girls on the river wanted me. Just sayin’!”

“They wanted the android you live inside Jared. I guarantee they would not have chased the real you. By the way, I’m proud of you for downsizing your body mass and wearing that Burton guy’s jeans. You look ... nice.” Glance away before Seductress thinks the same!

“Gee thanks! You’re right, I was a snot nosed genius who looked like Harry Potter.” With a five-inch pecker back then. Yep! Was it any wonder he chose to inflate his alter-ego? “Still! I’m never getting the old me back after that nerve gas Simon used. Dead as dead gets all of us.”

“Nerve gas?” Homer flinched.

“Unfortunately, the Colonel who led us to freedom had to cover our tracks.” Nikki related with sadness. “He is a good man for the most part. The problem was, he couldn’t lead any of the soldiers stationed there out without giving away our strategy. Yes, Homer, a few good people, along with many of our scientific community held captive there lost their lives. There were only 25 operational androids to incorporate. We knew the sacrifices we had to make. The older scientists gave us their spots. The nerve agent the Colonel spread couldn’t affect the androids once our brainwaves were installed. Our true bodies became lifeless therefore even we succumbed to that gas that pumped through the whole facility. Soldiers who followed the military’s orders would have fought against our escape. Choices had to be made. Escaping we spread out across the country to avoid capture.”

“It’s going to take at least a year possibly two for the military to even get inside the facility to inspect the damage. Pinch Hitter is active for up to a year so anyone exposed trying to infiltrate would drop like a fly. The gas not only kills you instantly it deteriorates the human body in days. By the time they get in they won’t even be able to identify anyone. The only thing they will notice is the androids missing. Once that occurs, that is when we will really need to watch our backs. The Colonel had us sever all cameras and alarms so the military couldn’t watch us walk right out from an outside surveillance system. Any trackers installed in our android bodies were disabled as well. Good luck finding us, but again OASIIS isn’t the only black site with intelligent people. Safe to say at some point they’ll be having bloodhounds sniffing our trails. We literally killed a satellite orbiting Earth devoted just to our base. There is always a contingency.”

“Which makes me wonder something.” Nikki finished Homer’s chin and neckline. “That police roadblock we passed through. If the military didn’t have a blockade set up, what were they looking for?”

“Good question!” Jared paused her with a finger as she motioned him to turn around so that she couldn’t see his monster cock lifting the denim jeans. Accommodating her seductress worries he stood with his back to her. “Searching news reports in the area. Ironic but there were some escaped convicts from a prison forty miles North of the base. Three inmates are still on the run. All three were convicted of murder and part of a child slavery transport system. Sad!”

“Those poor kids.”

“Right! You can bet remote viewers will be deployed to try and find us. Good thing those folks are questionable science. Specifics are hard to pinpoint.”

“Let’s just take life a day at a time. There! All done, Homer!”

“Got a mirror?”

“Quit that! You are blind.”

“Just having fun with you, Miss Nikki.”

“Do you have any clean clothing?”

“Not really! I only have three sets of clothes outside my winter gear.”

“Clint had some jeans in his bag. We can roll up the cuffs and use your suspenders to keep them up. Jared? Go bring me the clothing you wore when you downsized your body yesterday.”

“On it!” He went back to their stolen F-150 and sorted through clothing slung all over the backseats. Clothing found he brought them back. Standing naked using his towel to wipe his face until satisfied Homer then draped the towel about his neck. Beowulf sat beside his master and sniffed his feet. A spritz of cologne by Jared who brought a bottle back ended the sniff session. Beowulf walked off whimpering.

“Don’t like Drakkar?”

“What in Hades is that crap?” Homer waved his hand over his nose. “Try asking before you shoot a fella.”

“I don’t know why I didn’t just take my jeans off and give them to Homer. I don’t sweat and stink. But again, I am covered in sawdust.”

“Thus, compulsive.” Nikki sighed! “Here Homer put these boxers and pants on.” The boxers fit better with elastic. Homer was slightly smaller in build than prior owner Clint Burton so there was that. Clint’s waist was a 38 and Homer a 34 so the denim was baggy. Claiming a button-down black shirt Nikki took the towel and sat it in his chair. Helping him dress she buttoned the shirt up then tucked the tails in. Utilizing the suspenders from his dirty clothing on the deck she clipped the jeans and let him snug things up while she crouched down to roll the pants legs up neatly. “Let’s add a sewing machine to our shopping list. I used to love making my own dresses with my aunt Ruby. I can hem these jeans up and take in the waist.” Belt added Homer was looking good.

“Okay! Comb your hair, Grampa!” She teased Homer. “All I have is long t-shirts until I buy new outfits.”

“I’ll just go hologram until I find clothes that fit my larger frame.” Jared insisted. “Now that I’m done playing lumberjack I’m not shrinking down again. I like the new me.”

“Fine! Let’s just hope there is a store nearby that sells shirts that conform to a a 65-inch chest.”

“46 waist! I’m at 6’5 height so pant legs might be short. With my schlong so big I might need a 48 waist.”

“There is a Goodwill in Waterloo.” Homer offered info. “They hook me up when I need something.”

“We can start there. First thing’s first! Moolah!”

“Can I drive this time? I’ve downloaded the rules of the road and my android here recorded how you drove here so I should be good to go. Besides this unit can mimic driving perfectly.”

“We can’t afford to wreck our reliable ride.”

“Pleeeeeease Nikki!”

“That sounded pathetic coming from a grown man’s body.” She shook her head. “Fine! You can always tell the cop to go away, unlike that State trooper. Don’t ask, Homer!”

“Not sure I want to know. Course, my jeans here might fit better if... “ She palmed his mouth.

“You shush!”

Laughter felt glorious! Cleaning up the truck interior they helped Homer into the backseat and made sure he was buckled up. Telling Beowulf to hold the fort Jared opened Nikki’s door once she changed t-shirts and let her in like a gentleman. Running around the front of the truck Jared climbed behind the wheel and had to adjust the seat back all the way for leg room. Seat now perfect he started the truck. Mirrors fixed while Nikki remained silent to see his behavior he seemed perfectly suited to drive. Deciding to remain quiet she let him grow in confidence. Save for one thing! “Make certain you maintain the hologram over our truck plates. We can’t risk getting reported for a stolen vehicle.” Telepathically spoken!

“Taken care of. I say we remove the plates and VIN number just in case. But again, I can just suggest the cop stop looking into our plates if I know he’s doing it.”

“Hologram until we are forced to blend on a daily basis.”

“One second!” Jared held his palm out and let Nikki watch as it looked as if he was growing a wart. Forming into a dome like disk the size of a dime it separated from his hand. “Here! Attach this to the outside of your door under the mirror. It’s magnetized!”

“What is this?”

“A failsafe hologram. Attach it!” She took it from him and reached out her door and placed it where directed. A second later the color of the truck altered to black. “Now I won’t have to constantly monitor the hologram. I programmed that Worrywart disk, I named it, to mimic that license plate of the guy in Bangor, Maine. Unless anyone actually touches the plate as if braille to know the numbers are different, we’re good.”

“Perfect! Okay, let’s go shopping.”

“In reverse!” He chuckled and backed up in order to head down the dirt roadway toward the main road. Slow to avoid scratching the paint going through the overgrowth they reached the main road leading to Waterloo. Turn signal activated Nikki smiled. He seemed to have it all under control. Good thing, Homer was already taking a nap.

“Waterloo here we come!”

31634-14-f150.gif


“Eyes on the road! Not on that girl walking.”

“Stop it Nikki. I can walk and chew gum both. My android is our chauffeur he’s got the GPS coordinates to get us to Goodwill. Yeah, auto-pilot! That lets me site see.”

“Question! Will your pilot stop for a dog walking across the street without an owner?”

“Shit!” Jared redirected to control his body’s reaction modes. “There! Anything living crossing in front of us James will hit the brakes.”

“James?”

“Yeah, like Home James. It’s what I call my android computer in control of things for me. Do you have a name for your computer?”

“I never gave it any thought. Maybe I’ll call mine Millie, seeing as Homer wanted to christen me with it.”

“Perfect! Sorry James, I’m going with Chism now.”

“Redirected!” His computer spoke up in his thoughts.

“Good man! And Goodwill!” Chism drove right by it as Nikki shook her head. “Really? You missed the turn Chism.”

“You told James that destination. Not Chism!”

“Same designation! Turn around and go back.”

“Turning!” In a blur Jared’s android performed a sharp illegal U-turn, Nikki reaching for the dash and the suicide handle over the door. It was a good thing traffic was slow but the F-150 did take the curb for a quick jolt.

“Regain control!” Nikki belted out.

“I overrode Chism.”

“Chism?” Homer was wide awake now. “What about Chism?”

“We decided to name our computers after Chism and Millie.” Nikki looked back once Jared was in the right lane. “This is our way of paying homage to them without changing our own names. We will go by Jared and Nikki Keith though.”

“Aww! Now I have someone to leave my valuables to in my will.”

“You don’t need to do that Homer. Thank you though.”

“I was joking! Only thing I got in this world is Beowulf and the clothes on my back.”

“And loving grandchildren. For as long as we can be.”

“Works for Gramps!” Homer chuckled! “We there yet?”

“Pulling into Goodwill now.” Right turn, Jared parked the truck facing the street. Engine off he deployed his holographic functions to let folks see him as if wearing clothing. Same outfit as yesterday at the gas station until Nikki had him change it. A subtle shirt difference he now wore a sleeveless blue shirt unbuttoned all the way to expose his overly muscular chest. He even adopted dogtags saying Chism Keith as another tribute.

31634-14-build.jpg

“Let’s do this.” Nikki opened her door and climbed down, then assisted Homer out of the backseat. Jared rounded the pickup swinging keys. No physical pockets he had no choice in the matter. Nikki wearing only a long t-shirt with no boxers this time around not even she had pockets. Solution?

“Hey, Grampa Homer?” Jared put his arm around the old man, “Mind hanging onto the car keys? No pockets!”

“Only if I can drive home.” He had a good chuckle. Keys claimed and placed in a pants pocket the three of them headed into the Goodwill store. Certainly not the biggest of stores considering the size of the community living in and around Waterloo, it still carried a decent selection of goods.

A bell above the door pinging to announce customers an old woman stepped out of a back room behind the counter. Seeing the trio waving politely the woman had to take a double take glance at Homer. “Is that you, Mister Keith?”

“I know that voice. Howdy Fiona, it’s been a while.”

“Three years I believe. I almost didn’t recognize you all dressed up.” She scurried around the counter and threw her arms around him. “You look so handsome, all clean shaven. Mmm! I love the cologne.”

Jared leaned in and chuckled! “And you complained about my shooting you with Drakkar.”

“Who do we have here with you?”

“These two are my grandkids. They just researched me on that there internet thing and found me in the system.”

“Really?” Her eyes looked hesitant. “I thought your only grandchild was Chism.” Jared’s dog tag hologram switched names just that fast.

“I know it might sound horrible, but my mom had an affair with Grampa Keith’s son Rudy. I’m the result. This is my daughter Nikki. I’m Jared!”

“Good job!” Nikki told him telepathically hoping he could hear her. “That was perfect.”

“Oh, my! I would never have expected Rudy to ever play around on Samantha. I went to school with Rudy. Once he married Samantha they moved out of state. You are a big boy.”

“That I am!” Jared offered a cheesy grin. “ I went into the Army and all I had to do on the side was workout. It became a daily routine.” Might as well adopt part of the real Chism’s career.

“Even after daddy met my mother.” Nikki chimed in. “I’m going to look around. We moved to Maine after a fire in our home down in Rochester, New York.”

“Oh! You, poor things.”

“Before you ask, my wife passed away from cancer when Nikki was eight years old. I had to finish my term in the Army in order to retire. We stayed with my mom for a spell, and she finally confessed who my dad was. Once I found out he and his wife were killed in a car crash I ran an Ancestry.com search and discovered Grampa Keith here was still alive.”

“Well good for you. Homer here needed family.”

“We all do. This has been a blessing.”

“Got that right!” Homer grinned. “The kids here made it their goal to make up for lost time.”

“I figure Nik and I can start fresh here in Waterloo as long as Grampa is still here. I think this will be good for all of us.”

“Absolutely! Well, welcome to Waterloo. If there is anything you need just ask.”

“How about one set of free duds for each of us?” Homer jumped the gun, “Fire left the younguns here with nothing but the clothes on their hides.”

“Oh, my! You know what? I do believe I can agree to that. I’ve had a recent glut in clothing drop offs that I don’t even have hanger space for.”

“That’s very kind of you.” Jared played as adult in tone as he could get. “I mean I’ve got a savings. My insurance paid for our home but starting over will cost a fortune. I’ve even decided to rough it out at Grampa’s cabin until I can find work. Nik is up to the challenge too.”

“Bless her heart! Why don’t Homer and I sit while you two look over the racks. Like I said I have more in the back.”

“Go on you, big lug!” Homer waved Jared away. “Let me do some flirting without you over my shoulder. Now you know where my son got his player side.” He cracked himself up.

“Oh, Homer! Don’t make me blush.”

Leaving Homer with Fiona Marsh, Jared located Nikki with a vivid grin. “Don’t worry I’m monitoring both of their thoughts. Homer is on the up and up. Fiona is buying every word.”

“Good! I have confidence in Homer. You did very well back there with our cover story. Maybe try not to be too open so there’s no doubt.”

“Right! Zipping it! Any luck finding clothes?”

“A few options. I don’t want to be too much of a tomboy and only wear t-shirts and jeans. Where are we getting money for any other clothes?”

“I saw an ATM back when you stopped me from checking out that woman walking. It’s only a couple blocks. Let me take a walk and I’ll hack into it. Don’t worry I’ll change my face and build. At least with my hologram clothes I can form fit without ditching actual clothing.”

“Okay! Please think smart.”

“I got this. Just keep looking for outfits. Buy some dresses that look your age. Maybe miniskirts.”

“Quit dressing me, Jared.”

“Better than undressing you, right?”

“If I could wash your mouth out with soap I would.”

“You can try. Soap would be like a candy bar to we androids.” He flipped his tongue out at her. Taking his leave Jared stopped at the counter. “Hey, Grampa? I’m going to walk back to that ATM I saw by the hardware store and grab some cash. I can’t accept too much charity, or I’ll feel like a freeloader. We’re going to need more than one set of clothing and Nik is already crunching numbers. Fiona? Maybe you could assist Grampa finding a few duds.”

“I would be happy to.”

“Awesome! Back as soon as I can.” He pushed off of his lean on the counter carefully so as not to be destructive about it. It was a constant practice to avoid using too much android muscle. Leaving the store Jared headed South on Main Street and took in his surroundings. “Oh, yeah! Homer mentioned drug refills. That drugstore over there has to be the only one in town. I’ll just grab those and suggest the pharmacist give it to me without questions. Free at that!”

Crossing the street at a stop sign Jared made his way into a family run drugstore called, Hannigan’s Pharmacy. A mom-and-pop run store it didn’t even have an automatic door. Entering he looked around for cameras using only his androids detection methods. Looking directly at them would appear suspicious in his mind. A young woman was at the only register in front. She smiled at him then realized just how huge he was. Smirking, Jared approached the medium build girl and eyed her nametag. “Afternoon, Pauline!”

“Hi! Can I please help you?” She fawned over him visually. “So bored!”

“Sure! My grampa has a prescription or two I need to pick up.”

“Oh! My dad can help you he’s in back where the prescription drop-off counter is. I’ve never seen you before. Who’s your grampa?”

“Homer Keith! I’m Jared!” He nearly referred to himself as Keith then realized it might not add up to his cover story. Fuck it! “Jared Keith!”

“No way! Old man Keith has a grandson as hot as you?” She bulged her eyes, then cringed, “Sorry!”

“You’re fine! Fiiiine!” He winked!

“Oh, my God! I’m twenty-one in case you want to know. So single! Older men are awwwwsome!”

“I’ll keep that in mind. Oh, I also need condoms.”

“Oh, really?” She batted her lashes. “Am I the lucky girl?”

“Never know!” Paulina didn’t blush for even a second but crossed her fingers in front of him just in case he really was interested. “I’ll be around Waterloo for a good while so let me get settled in and I’ll drop back by and see you.”

“I can show you where the condoms go ... I mean how they go on...” Now she blushed! “You know what I mean. You have me flustered.”

“I have that effect. I’ll find them.” He swiftly erased her thoughts on him and sent her back to looking at her cellphone. Poor Paulina! He would remind her another time as to who he was. For now, he decided he needed to play it cool. Walking toward the back he hit the pickup counter. Behind it was a man and a woman near the same age. A brief facial recognition via his computer he had them pegged as husband-and-wife Paul and Charlotte Hannigan. Reading thoughts he immediately picked up on Charlotte’s.

31634-14-paul.jpg 31634-14-charlotte.jpg

“Mmm! Who’s the bodybuilder. Momma like!” Paul was busy filling call-in prescriptions, so Charlotte hugged the front counter. Locating condoms right below her Jared picked up a box of the biggest size they had in stock. Sitting them on the counter Jared warmly smiled and whispered, “I hope these fit.” Charlotte looked at the box and bulged her eyes. “Hey there, Charlotte’s Web.” He winked and she immediately pictured a cum facial with webbed strands of nut dangling from his penis. Where did that come from? She shivered at the image but retained her smile.

“How can I help you?” Further visions of him bending her naked over the counter had her pussy soaked beneath her short black skirt.

31634-14-mission.jpg

“My grampa has one or two prescriptions ready he said. He’s over at the Goodwill store visiting his friend Fiona.”

“Oh? What is his name and birthdate?” She pointed at her computer.

“Homer Keith!” A fast search on a birthdate he rambled off, “October 5th, 1948.”

“Yes! He actually has three prescriptions ready. Paul normally drives Homer’s meds out to his cabin.”

“I intended to do that tomorrow.” Paul stopped what he was doing and joined his wife after collecting Homer’s meds from the cluster of other orders. “I wasn’t aware Homer had any grandson but Chism. You are definitely not Chism.”

“No! I’m Jared! Not to spread bad rumors but my dad is his son Rudy. My mom is ... was an affair. I just found out a month ago and I’m 38. My daughter and I lost our home in a fire shortly after mom finally confessed. So, yeah, I looked Grampa up. I wanted my daughter to know him.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.