Safehaven - Cover

Safehaven

Copyright© 2023 by SZENSEI

Episode 2.0: Daisy Fresh, Episode 2.1: Key Largo

Science Fiction Sex Story: Episode 2.0: Daisy Fresh, Episode 2.1: Key Largo - Alien Android tech to the extreme! The military's plan to use them as stealth assassins meant holding good scientists hostage until perfected. After that those good folks were expendable. Think again assholes! With the help of one good soldier those geniuses made their escape. While their human bodies were left behind, 25 made it out in the bodies of their pet projects. God rest the souls of those less fortunate. As if they thought they could escape forever. Safe for now! Haven can wait!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Body Swap   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

31634-2-daisyhead.jpg

NANDROID: DELORES CATLOCK aka DAISY LIGHTHOUSE


“Where do I go from here?”

Delores Catlock contemplated her future while casually strolling through the lovely city of Boston. Born here thirty years ago she found herself tempted to return home but knew well that the military would be staking out her heritage. Sadly, she knew that she must forever be dead to the past. The family that she knew and loved could never know her presence ever again. Most of them gone these days made things easier. Her life was about to begin anew.

At 5’7, her android appearance adopted a stunningly tanned complexion and perfectly toned body. Supermodel gorgeous by selection she caught the glance of every man on the street. Telepathically picking up on their thoughts in passing had her smiling, she was totally unprepared for the sexual thoughts many of them boasted. In her former life it was a guarantee that not one of them would have been so cordial, if you could call “I’d fuck her silly.” such a kind offering. Processing it she exhaustedly let out a sigh.

“Becoming a goddess overnight is challenging. I was definitely nothing to brag about before this. Fat, ugly Delores who could never get a date. Now I could get the hottest guys out there if I wanted.” Alone in her crosswalk she noted five appealing gentlemen, if only they didn’t seem devious. Just running facials on them three had a criminal record, one with five kids, and the fifth sadly gay. “I shouldn’t even be thinking about romance at a time like this. Right now, I just need to figure out where I can call home and what to do with my continued existence. I have to blend in somewhere or I’ll stick out like a sore hitch hiker thumb.”

So near the harbor her long silky blonde hair tossed about in the sea breeze. Unknown to her immediately until arriving in Massachusetts where the air was crisper, her artificial android skin found it necessary to escalate its sensations tenfold. As a seductress android the flesh was designed to increase all feeling for pleasure. The merest brush attacked her senses. Yes, you read correctly, her seductress mode was almost a dominant feature if not controlled. While her particular android had all the perks to be deadly it was also designed for stealth. Beauty meant allure; seductress meant Succubus by nature. She had control of her urges overall, but the main problem was Delores herself. She had never in her life even come close to having sex. Well, taking her own virginity yes but never with a real lover. A dildo and a vibrator at best. The poor woman never had time to explore.

Daisy as she now referred to herself was part of what the U.S. Government referred to as their NANdroid program. COMMANDroid if they were a male counterpart. Area 51 style bullshit where alien androids were found in Antarctica and reverse engineered, modified by Delores and her fellow scientists. You know the drill. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t! If the military wanted you, there was no denying them. If you did you simply vanished and were never found. In most cases presumed dead, forced to do their black site bidding then put out to pasture. They knew their future was hardly bright with the world concluding they were already deceased. As a whole some 40 scientists became family. Good friends all, it were the only way they could survive and hope for the best. Support group!

She and her colleagues had rebuilt the perfect homes. Their minds transferred over into these palaces of perfection would lead to a life of intrigue and beauty if careful. They had planned for every scenario imaginable in avoiding the military catching up to them. No satellite tracking devices within, no energy signatures, no fingerprints to easily trace. Weapons of War were not going to be easy to hide forever, but thankfully the celestial race who fashioned these beauties had rocked their toys out with all the perks to blend in and merge with society.

Their original purpose remained unknown, on ice for undoubtedly thousands of years they were left inactive by someone. Technically dead until repurposed by OASIIS. Someday whoever owned these tinker toys might return and not be so happy that they were carefully retooled. Then again, after a couple thousand years they were likely forgotten anyway. Their loss, Daisy’s gain. Thanks to Colonel Simon Campos, death looked so much better. “Oddly, I won’t miss my old self. No more, Ugly Betty! Hello, Hot Daisy!”

Each of them would have to procure a tiny stash of money to begin life. There really were no options that didn’t affect good people. Unfortunately, some poor soul had to cough up their finances through mental manipulation. There was no choice, they had to look like the average citizen. Having no money would look suspicious. Still, the vile nature of how they would get it did not settle well with some. In Daisy’s case she only took what was necessary. That however would never last long in this bold new world.

Sooner or later, they would need to find ways to replenish their monetary needs. Getting jobs would require paying taxes. Seeing as they officially didn’t exist that would be impossible. Cash only jobs would undoubtedly require them to do things they would never ordinarily do. She hoped it would never come to that. Yet, she knew survival would depend on it. Luckily, she didn’t need to eat, just put up a good act by doing so. With her brains and newfound beauty, she smiled sheepishly, there would be no problems there. Delores loved food, thus her extra weight in her former existence. Now at least she could pig out for sanity’s sake and never gain an ounce. It would all be a matter of manipulation, even if her suggestions overrode the sensibilities of others.

Strolling along the boardwalk in closer view of the Boston Harbor she pulled her denim jacket’s collar closer to her throat. As warm as the sun was this bright summer day, the sea breeze by itself chilled her sensor-controlled flesh. Ordinarily an android had no issues with temperature, no sweat, no hypothermia. In her particular android however the sensitivity of her seductress flesh was almost unbearable. Daisy gasped just feeling her artificial nipples react to the weather and dramatically stab erect. In truth those nubs never went down unless ordered to. She saw no reason to do that. Shameless in this new goddess, she craved the attention that poor frumpy Delores was long denied. No more would she suffer the degradation of others calling her obese or fugly. Revenge would be sweet. “This is going to be exhilarating.” AND HOW!

The last ten years she had been cooped up in the think tank hellhole called, OASIIS. Officially non-existent to the world even the builders were now long dead. During the android redesign program she and the other unfortunate souls thrived in the Adirondacks of scenic Pennsylvania. Built in the 1960’s they and others before them were hidden away beneath a mountain refrained from public knowledge for decades. Men in Black bullshit! She was just happy to have escaped. More than happy. Adrenalin junkie ecstatic!

Noticing men drooling from every angle she smiled coyly and unbuttoned her coat as she walked along. The crisp air current devastating her nerve sensors forced her to gnash her perfect teeth until her innermost thoughts could agree with what changes she could relate to. She never imagined that there could be such a difference between her birth born flesh and the artificial epidermis of her android body. Who knew it could be so vibrant. It would take getting used to. With a deep breath filling her artificial lungs, made to appear human, she pulled her arms free of her coat, casting it over her shoulder.

Standing tall, posture perfect as if inhaling her first ever breath, Daisy chose to let the world see her absolutely Goddess level chest. Selecting a perfect 40G cast for her dynamic breasts without looking fake, she was in lust with herself. Recalling her old 44D’s she liked that part of her old self, outside the sag. No sag now! Never again! Challenging areolas imprinted her white and powder blue t-shirt making them impossible to ignore. Glancing down at them for her own benefit she whistled to herself. “God! I’m turning myself on. This seductress mode picks up on every thought I have as well as feeding off of the impressions of others. The more the pheromones exuding from my pores spike the more attention I get. Goodbye, Delores! Hello, Daisy!”

Fun while it lasted! Reflecting back to her past life as a scholar, Delores was forced by the United States Government to assist in perfecting android assassins for Black Op and infiltration missions. All good but that was in her true body. It was all about piss poor self-esteem, a life of growing old and overweight, hardly anything special. “I know I need to get over my thoughts on the old me. My body died at OASIIS along with everyone else’s. It’s just not that simple to forget. Now look at me. Why should I ever refer back to my old self again.” Easier said than done! Thirty years versus three days hardly changed her insecurity. Yes, she knew the brand-new her was perfection but facing it as any reality was almost tragic. Zero comparison visually!

Slowing her stride, she faintly smiled while admiring herself in a shop window. Only her mind had been transferred from her own physical body into this machine of artificial flesh, bone, and blood. A body so perfect it had no flaws. Unless of course she mentally told it too but why do that. She was indeed a goddess walking the Earth. “Focus Delor-- Daisy! Reshape yourself in mind as much as body. You can do this.” Even if she could never manage an exercise bike back in the day. Now? She could run forever without working up a sweat. Her body could never tire. No slumber required she would simply have to power down and fake it.

As remarkable as this Aphrodite mode was, she still shivered at the fact that her true body was deceased along with the other 40 scientists and special people held against their will. Forced to unite in a daring escape inside the bodies of these living weapons meant sacrifice. Noble people gave up their true lives, some who were denied an android residence. “God rest our souls.” A moment to pray for her lost compatriots Daisy fell silent. “Goodbye dear friends. You are loved.” Snap out of it Nandroid! Not just yet!

She was now essentially immortal. With the remarkable research available to them, including the help of that alien tech the group managed to secretly conquer mind-control and telepathy amongst themselves. They could even access minor short-range telekinesis for those androids which were priority upgrades. Utilizing all of this they could easily take charge of another human beings’ actions and thoughts, conceiving mental mirages that made them puppets on a string. That modus operandi was something she didn’t care to abuse unless it became necessary. Scruples was how she was raised! Bless you, Betsy Catlock! Wherever you may be. Heaven hopefully!

Each android body possessed an array of physical manipulations to assist in their missions. Such as fingerprint evolution modes which allowed the android to scan another human being and recreate their prints on their own body, even falsify their DNA to match and fool doctors. Voice mimickry easy enough, even the skin could change its tint from lily white to bronze tan to the darkest black. Freckles or moles could be added and removed at will. Eyes could change color like a chameleon. Hair could modify its length and consistency. Curls one day, straight the next. Bob cut the day after if she so chose. Glamor and fashion magazines would offer plenty of inspiration.

Physical harm had a self-repair mode. Bruises, cuts, even gunshot wounds could heal within minutes. Blood was artificial and refueled through bathing in water or simply absorbing the ocean before her, filtrating the salt as such things as semen or urine. Even a digestive system allowed the android body to consume food and drink like a normal human. Waste stored and expelled the same as a human host or turned into awaiting energy. Her Nandroid was truly a remarkable bitch. Minus the periods!

The muscles within were designed for extreme maneuvers, polymer over non-magnetic metal to avoid detection. There was no tiring, and the structure of the bodies were designed for peak physical condition with an added adrenalin cocktail to spark the strength of 20 men if called upon. Amazing indeed.

Daisy, the name she adopted while on her way to Boston had no choice but to embrace a new identity. First a vendor in New York then having seen millions of daisy patches along the highway she thought it was a beautiful name. One that reminded her of rebirth each year. It suited her.

As a result of her flashbacks, Daisy lost sight of her surroundings. To her shock she had not sensed anyone close to her now that she was off the beaten path. She would need to activate an early warning system. Currently there was no reacting to oppose this inevitability without telling her computer to warn her. She had yet to get too deeply acquainted with that side of Daisy Dukes here. For the moment she needed to be by herself to figure things out without feeling schizophrenic. She had plenty of time to get to know her new body. Some things could wait and let her still feel as human as possible.

Bumping head on with a well-dressed man wearing a leather jacket and holding a cup of coffee, their unexpected impact splashed his hot coffee all over her shirt and his hand. The heat burnt his knuckles while she merely stood there without any reaction to pain. He growled glancing briefly between she and his reddened hand until he noted her rigid nipples stabbing toward him. Calming down over the agony he discovered her eyes and swallowed hoarsely. “I’m really sorry for ruining your shirt. Did I burn you?”

Daisy tilted her head shyly, “No. I guess I’m tough like that.” She pulled the shirt up slightly to examine the stains revealing her succulent belly button and hipbones via loose fit jeans. Under stress it was a shame he hadn’t quite noticed those quite yet. Frowning at the steaming brown spots she shrugged it off. “It’s only a t-shirt. You can buy me another. That is if you feel generous. I wasn’t watching where I was going either. You know what? I’m fine, I’ll find a shirt somewhere.”

Stunned by her expectation then recoil he chuckled lightly. It was refreshing to hear her not act like a bitch over it all. “For what it’s worth my name is Glenn. Glenn Mercer.”

She lowered her shirt and carefully shook his hand, “I’m Daisy.” Daisy didn’t know her own strength yet so that precaution became necessary. Burning him and breaking bones all in one introduction would have sent her into an emotionally spiral. A reactionary glance out over the bay she spotted something that assisted in her identity, “Daisy Lighthouse. Yes, I know. My grandparents are from Ireland. I however was raised here as a child but moved away, thus no thick accent. Well, except for my former Boston brogue.” She was proud of her partial lie. She was Irish. Quick thinking, she thought.

He merely nodded and shook his head almost embarrassed over his shameful glances, “For the record, I’m not laughing at your name. To be frank, I’m having more difficulty not looking south of your neckline.” He too looked out to sea to avoid staring. Seeing a lighthouse in the distance it dawned on him the connection. Was she lying?

Daisy blushed artificially and shared her perfect pearly whites, “Obvious chill in the air. They have a mind of their own I’m afraid. I’m deathly allergic to bras by the way.” Untrue of course, but she wasn’t wearing one now that she had such a gorgeous physique. Besides being in a hurry to put distance between she and OASIIS her attire was last minute. Knowing they would never sag she saw no reason waste too much of anyone’s money and time. It was a good excuse.

With a fidget in his expression Glenn gave up staring directly at her chest and composed his reality. “There is a God. Devil too sadly. Anyways, are you from here in Boston? Oh, wait! You said you just moved here. Born here though. I heard you, I’m just flustered, I guess. It’s not often I run into someone so stunning, covered in caffeine.”

“No.” She caught herself stammering, “I’m relocating here and looking for work. All of my belongings are in storage until I find a place to live.” Zero belongings! “Seedy motels for now.” Of course, she was again forced to lie. Everything she owned was on her person. Clothing bought by suggesting to someone to offer charity via mind-control to be exact. No motel to call home. Off the bus barely an hour ago she had just hit the city and was playing things by ear.

“Motels can really suck around here.” Glenn frowned over her situation, “Unless you’re rich. If not, then it’s a Roach Motel for sure.”

She lowered her gaze with a troubling expression, “I’m hardly rich. Can I be honest with you, Glenn?” She hesitated, sparkling eyes glaring over her brow to study his reaction. She knew she could read his mind but had refrained up until considering it now. Delores, Daisy couldn’t bear to lie about everything.

“Of course.” As he awaited her extension he sipped the remainder of his coffee, still favoring his red knuckles. That part concerned him.

Daisy casually cradled her removed denim jacket over her folded forearms, “I just got off the bus. I really don’t have a thing to my name. No money. No job. No motel. Know of any shelters nearby?”

He stood shocked by her revelation and stared for a brief moment. “At least you’re honest, the second time around. What’s a beauty like you doing without a life? What are you running from?”

“Only the world.” She groaned inside thinking to herself, “I’m more sought after than Al-Queda was.” Trying to focus she shrugged, “Nothing really. I woke up one day and needed a new life. Left my dead-end job and never looked back.” Very true!

“Modelling career that awful?” He jested encouraging her to smile.

31634-2-daisy-nude.jpg

“Looks are all I have my friend. But looks aren’t everything.”

Glenn took a breath to glance at his wristwatch for the time then huffed his cheeks. “I won’t pry any further. Tell me what you want to get off of... “ He glared at her enormous titties, her jacket now dangling toward the ground. No need to be a mind reader, she knew his sentence finished with her chest. “I suppose I owe you that shirt. How long has it been since you’ve had a hot meal?”

“Days actually. However, I’m sorely in need of a hot shower and sleep.” She had no true necessity for either, yet she knew she needed a place to hold up for a few days until she had a good idea where she was headed. Perhaps this chance encounter with Glenn was her temporary meal ticket. Even if this stranger was bad news, she could easily overtake him. Besides she thought while reflecting back to her past life of loneliness that maybe she could have a little fun with this given situation. After all, she knew she had the looks now. It made zero sense not to exploit it occasionally. Besides, curiosity of her newfound senses needed to be tested to know her full capabilities.

Glenn puckered his lips in thought before speaking further, “Lucky for you I’m not married or between girlfriends. I won’t have to hide you.” He chuckled then dared a wink, “I’m teasing. No expectations in the least. Let’s go shopping! My treat.”

“Are you sure you can afford my tastes, Mr. Mercer?” Lashes batting over her baby blues.

“Plastic Surgeon. That’s why I panicked when I burnt my hand. In my profession you have to be careful of these babies.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.