Safehaven - Cover

Safehaven

Copyright© 2023 by SZENSEI

Episode 3.0: Maine Vein, Episode 3.1: Sheeps Clothing

Science Fiction Sex Story: Episode 3.0: Maine Vein, Episode 3.1: Sheeps Clothing - Alien Android tech to the extreme! The military's plan to use them as stealth assassins meant holding good scientists hostage until perfected. After that those good folks were expendable. Think again assholes! With the help of one good soldier those geniuses made their escape. While their human bodies were left behind, 25 made it out in the bodies of their pet projects. God rest the souls of those less fortunate. As if they thought they could escape forever. Safe for now! Haven can wait!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Body Swap   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

31634-3-photo-1.jpg


ANDROID’S: NIKKI POPE and JARED TEMPLE


Eleven hours since extraction from OASIIS!

Crossing the border from New Hampshire into the state of Maine, so far, traveling had gone without a hitch. Well, outside of their stolen transportation at least.

Android dwellers Nikki Pope, age 38 and her 15-year-old ward Jared Temple were having a decent road trip utilizing onboard GPS rather than the trucks which was disabled to avoid tracking possibilities. The Ford F-150 they swiped was brand new so it had all the perks that normally would give away its location. Being a highly advanced android with the brain of a genius telepath Jared covered all the angles to secure their safety from the military. At the moment they were the military’s top priority even over covering up a science facility that was smothered in nerve gas and locked down to avoid further casualties in the state of Pennsylvania. A prayer for their real bodies and for those who sacrificed themselves had long since been vocalized. God was their best friend these days. Next to their alien hardware. God’s gift? That would be determined.

“We really should ditch this truck.”

“Why? It fits my manly body style.” Jared Temple flexed the muscles of his android body, going so far as to mimic his idol Dwayne the Rock Johnson in making his pectorals dance. “Tough guys drive tough trucks.”

“Stop that this instant, it’s distracting. Why do you refuse to wear clothing? What if we were to get pulled over by a state trooper? You do realize how disrespectful you’re being toward me, don’t you?”

“It only bothers you, Nikki. Don’t think for a second that my more advanced android shelter doesn’t detect your hormonal urges. I’m sorry but I like being naked. When I’ve established a body as bad ass as mine, I don’t want to hide it. Out of all of the android bodies only mine and the one Colonel Campos inhabits has it all. I’m the natural telepath, everyone else has to utilize the imbedded senses I installed in the other androids to pry. Well, most of them, some I didn’t have time to perfect. At least they’re ... alive.” Mind only, body long gone. “Sorry Nik!”

“Lucky you! Your ego is growing. If I could tune it out I would but this body has so darned many flaws, we didn’t have time to figure out that I’m at its mercy. I can’t change my size like you, or my appearance outside of deepening my tan, or lightening my hair. I can’t grow anywhere.”

“Your chest can. I’ve ran a scan of your capabilities. The chameleon feature is at its lowest out of any of the androids. I’m sorry you got stuck in this one, but we all agreed first come first serve. At least you didn’t get saddled with a child version like Charlie, Lionel, Lucy, and Patricia. They can’t grow either. Those guys being 30somethings in ten-year-old looking android bodies is going to be hell when blending into society. They’re going to have to rely on their telepathic suggestions and stealth modes to get around adults.”

“The first thing you have to say is mentioning my chest? Really, Jared? I’ve tried my best to be like a mother to you and I get your own youthful hormonal urges? Can you please make that ... that thing smaller?”

“No can do!” He chuckled. “I’m keeping this body 24/7.”

“Do you even have any idea what that does to me? One of the things I’ve noticed about this android body is that it reacts to my human instinct. When I think of anything to do with sex it amplifies the android’s seduction mode. I really didn’t think an android could feel anything. Aren’t emotions denied in these things?”

“Yes and no! We just started tinkering on your body ... your android’s body.” He faced out the window as he spoke, hiding his eyes. “The brass at OASIIS wanted a sole purpose seduction host built and yours was the template.”

“Seduction host? Dear God, they wanted a plaything that was real and obedient to them.”

“Sad but true! They might be evil bastards, but they had needs like anyone else. At least I lowered that function some before we had to stop work on it. That’s why your hormones spike in this body. You might need to satisfy yourself a lot to keep your sanity.”

“I swear Jared, if you did this to me on purpose, I’ll ... shit!” She knew she could not do anything about it. She was a psychologist not any scientist or techno. “This is why you are torturing me with that body you’re clinging onto. I’m not stupid Jared.”

“What? No, it’s not like that. You’re my best friend Nikki.” Liar! Liar! Pants on fire! “If we can ever find the necessary parts I swear, I’ll upgrade you.”

“And just where do we find parts to fit an alien life form? Alien android form! It’s not like these things grow on trees. The second we try and search for parts and go to retrieve them it would give away our positions. Simon is right, we have to lay as low as possible and try our best to blend in somewhere.”

“So, why did you choose Maine of all places?”

“Because in my mind it was the most off the grid place. It’s wilderness and coastline. My grandparents had a small cabin up here which I doubt the military even knows about. It’s rundown but at least its a breathing space for us until we can formulate a better plan.”

“Come on Nikki we can do better than that? I say we use my telepathy to make someone rich give us a killer pad somewhere. Swimming pool, jacuzzi, indoor bowling alley...”

“We cannot abuse others Jared.” Says you! He had other thoughts. Come on, at 15 it was all about you. “I still feel bad taking this truck from that guy at the truck stop. He is going to have to pay off a vehicle he no longer owns. I seriously doubt his insurance covers theft.”

“If we abandon it up here that will give away our location. I can hologram over it’s make and color like Simon did to that semi before he changed his mind. Once I see one similar, I’ll memorize the plate number and we can borrow the owner’s identity. As long as we don’t get pulled over, we at least have a dependable ride. If we wreck it we just ditch it somewhere that nobody will ever look. There are lots of cliffs along the Maine coast, right? We can toss it into the Atlantic.”

“Fine! You’re right! I can still feel bad for that Burton guy.” His wallet in their possession they had his cards and prints to manipulate. That feature Nikki could access. Something as minor as stealing Clint Burton’s fingerprint by altering her android’s polymer absorption she could become him in that much at least. Why she would need that was a good question. Even Jared could morph down and literally become Clint right down to the freckles on his ass if needed.

“How much further do we have to this cabin?”

“Another two hundred miles, Northern Maine. We both know you don’t need to use the restroom.”

“Oh, I can! These androids absorb the moisture out of the air and can store it, if I wanted to pee. Showers and swimming allow the pores to collect water as a fool’s necessity. Otherwise, people might wonder why we don’t sweat. Hey! At least you won’t ever have a period again. Unless of course you ever need one to use as an excuse.”

“I never thought of that.” She smirked, “Nice! Not that we should be talking about such things. We need to discuss our future Jared. With my being older than you but younger in body, vice versa, this creates all sorts of problems.”

“How’s that? I’ll just be your daddy.” As disturbing as that was the thoughts had her squirming in the driver’s seat. “I like 35 or so and I can make myself look even older if I need to. You can’t but I can so that has to be our working strategy. It might look creepy if I say you’re my girlfriend at 15.”

“Absolutely! Fine! We can use father and daughter to our advantage. We need to figure out money too. Using Clint’s credit cards will stir up a red flag. His cash is gone filling this truck up. We have enough left to fill it one more time. Which will get us to the cabin at least. After that we need to either find work that pays cash only ... and before you get the idea, I will NOT sell this body for sex. I am not a hooker.”

“I wasn’t even going there. I could maybe be a male stripper.”

“Jared! You are 15. Absolutely not!”

“You’re picturing it.” He laughed, “I can read your mind.”

“You need to shut that off somehow. It’s my mind not yours.”

“I was born a telepath Nikki. It’s nothing I can switch off like a lamp. For the record? Now you know how I felt thinking about you.”

“That crush is wrong Jared. I understand it’s natural at your age, but we will never go down that path. I am your conscience, and you need to start listening to me more. Don’t let that inflated penis ... SHIT! I mean inflated ego ruin our bond. I love you like a son Jared anything more would be devastating.”

“Then stop making your android wet. It’s absorbing the humidity faster than normal.”

“I don’t even know how to prevent that feature.” Clint Burton’s borrowed boxers were soggy in the inseam. “I hate this body.”

“It reacts to your desires Nikki. That seduction mode is dialed back as low as I had time to devolve it.” Bullshit! Jared had that puppy on high. He might be a good soul overall, but at 15 there would always be mischief. Now with no way of seeking parts for these bodies she was stuck with it. “Sorry!” He looked sincere but again his android body was obeying his every thought, every emotion. Maybe they should hit up a casino for cash. A poker face combined with reading the minds of a dealer and other players he would crush it.

“I believe you.” Sadly! “Is there another twinkie in that box you lifted off of Clint?”

“We don’t need to eat so that saves us money.”

“Yes, but if I’m going to remain sane during all of this I need to live like a human. Feed me, Seymour.” Jared reached to the floorboard for the bag of goodies and produced the last twinkie in the box. Opening it for her he scooted closer, one leg on the seat facing her. That behemoth foot long cock rose up over his polymer thigh. Muscles rippling, he brought the pastry to her lips. “I can feed myself.”

“You just said to feed you.” Her eyes deviated to that fist size head on his penis. He intentionally made it a deep purple just to show off. “Reading your mind again. Which twinkie do you want? The cream filling or the creamier filling?”

“FUCK! Stop that!” She took the twinkie from him and placed an end into her mouth. His flirty smirk made her weave in the road. “Jared! Please stop that. This body is making me crazy.”

“Fine! I’ll just go over here and beat off. I might not ever need to do that, but it was something I always did five times a day.”

“Five ... times ... a day?” Nikki whimpered in thought! “Dear God! Please help me survive this new lifestyle. I’m so very sorry that we tampered with the unknown.”

“Sometimes more!” Jared put his seat back and began stroking that 2-liter. At its girth that penis was every bit as thick as the 2-liter bottle of Coke they had taken from Clint Burton. The veins were even throbbing. All of which divided her attention, struggling to eye the road.

“DAMMIT, JARED! I raised you better than this.”

“This better?” He increased the size of his penis to fourteen inches by thought. “There it rose.”

“You are such a little shit.” Turn signal on she pulled off alongside the road and hit the hazards. Placing her own seat back she lowered her confiscated boxers and started fingering her android twat. Now Jared was looking at her.

“So, that’s what your vagina looks like.” He laughed.

“Not mine! It’s the androids. You’ve worked on this body you already know what it looks like.”

“Yes, but...”

“But what?” She knuckled her new cunt with three fingers, the liquid accumulation sounded real in every way. Squish! Squish! Splash! “BUT WHAT?”

“Nothing!” He grinned.

“What did you do?”

“I set that android on mimic mode. It designed it’s vagina to look identical to that of the host.”

“You planned on my inhabiting this body, didn’t you? HOLY CRAP! Wait! Did you telepathically order the others we couldn’t save to give up their chance at life to make certain I got this body?”

“What? No! They chose you because you’re my guardian. I’d never hurt anyone like that. I swear!” He was telling the truth. “Man! You’re right, these android bodies do escalate the hormones. I never really tested this body until now. Every stroke feels like a mini orgasm.”

“Will I cum like I normally would?” She dreaded talking sex with him. “So wrong, Jared!”

“I guess we’ll both find out shortly. Your android was doubled in that department. General Hardesty wanted it to be the sluttiest android I could design.”

“Seriously? Shit! Shit! Shit!” Four fingers up her polymer vulva she was recalling how her human body might react. Eyeballs rolling white she let out a deafening scream and squirted so hard it looked like the radiator had overheated, contained moisture turning into artificial juices. Even a white creamy residue appeared on her fingers. “How is it making cum?”

“Sexual adaptations! Your android was rigged to make your lover feel like a God. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you Nikki. It was the last android in line that had any mobility. The other android’s we manufactured weren’t functioning. A few were close but only capable of a brainbox. I’m hoping Grant or Milton had the smarts to upload their minds into those before that nerve gas took their lives. Maybe they can lay dormant until someone else works on them.” He was building up steam jerking off, his hand even growing to compensate the size of his beast. Glancing over at Jared, Nikki continued defiling her cunt while biting her lower lip.

“Christ! That dick is so perfect. If only Jared wasn’t the inhabitant, I’d be all over that.”

“I can be anyone you want me to be.” He smirked then changed his facial features to mimic actor Chris Evans, just that fast he switched to John Cena. “Any requests?”

“Oh, God! Yes! Jenson Ackles!” Done! Nikki Pope flooded the floorboard again. “So wrong! So wrong! So wrong!” Chuckling Jared turned onto his left hip and shot his fabricated load all over Nikki’s shirt and android thighs. Eyes bulging, she concluded that his nut was like having a vanilla milkshake spilled all over her. The delivery to her android flesh the pores reacted like a sponge and absorbed the creamy nut directly into her own body. “That was amazing!”

“Yep! Next time you cum it will use mine to add to your reservoir. Share and share alike.”

“That is so twisted.” In their distraction of masturbating, traffic zoomed by at a minimal rate until the sound of a siren. Eyes bulging Nikki sat up in her recline to look through the trucks mirror. “SHIT! State Police! The officer is getting out of his car. What do I say?”

“Relax! Keep playing, I got this.”

“He’s going to ask for my driver’s license. I don’t have one it’s still back at the base. We had to leave all personal items behind.”

“Chill out! It was expired anyway thanks to your never being allowed to leave the base.” Jared returned his face to his preferred appearance and went invisible to the human eye via camo mode. Nikki’s body was less fortunate all she could do was lift her seat and pull her boxers up. Knock! Knock! The officer tapped his knuckles. The F-150 high up he could only see her face. Narrowing his eyes as she opened the window he had to enquire.

“Morning! How old are you?”

“38!” Oops! While trying not to laugh Jared used his holographic traits to manipulate their license plate number to a truck in Bangor, Maine with similar features. The onboard traffic camera in his car went on the fritz the second he got out of his vehicle. “I mean 16.” Legal to drive. With daddy ... er ... Jared invisible she was on her own.

“I see!” The officer in his forties smiled, “Mind stepping out of the truck young lady?”

“Sure!” She sincerely hoped Jared was going to rescue her. Opening the door, she stepped down in her bare feet and stood in front of the towering trooper. Suddenly, out of nowhere the cop produced hand cuffs and forced her to face the side panel of the truck. Clicking her wrists, she didn’t resist due to cars going by. “What did I do wrong officer? I was just taking a break from driving long hours.”

“You’re mine, Whore!”

“W-What?” She could see his reflection in the side panels gloss. Unzipping his uniform pants, he pulled out a noble eight-inch erection. Unable to see his eyes through his dark sunglasses she couldn’t tell that his eyes had glazed over under mental suggestion. Yanking her boxers down then lifting her t-shirt up in front, he tugged the collar over her head. Her established 36C’s jiggled about as if real until he squeezed both. The reflection of herself being groped Nikki’s hormones reared up as he took her cunt from behind. “OH, FUCK!”

“That’s the plan, Sweetheart!” The officer growled. “A young little lawbreaker like you needs taught a lesson.” Her android body didn’t have the strength the other androids had so she was albeit helpless. Still, Nikki realized the feel of that big cock in her polymer tunnel and started drizzling all over his lap.

“Fuck yes!” She mumbled. “So real! So very fucking real.” Mumbles became wails as he hammered her cunt then slapped her titties. “Jared?” He called out in her thoughts knowing he could hear her, “Where are you? Why are you letting him do this.”

“Right behind you. Well, mentally!”

“WHAT?” She saw the officer grinning like the devil. “You needed sex, Nikki. I just manipulated Officer Wabash there to satisfy you. All these years you’ve been my guardian I’ve heard you complain about lacking sex due to working for the assholes. You never gave it up to any of them. You needed this and it’s better than being arrested. If anyone reports it, we can make it look like he raped you.”

“What part of not using other people didn’t you understand? You’re even using me, Jared. Fuck this feels so good.” Thoughts only, the officer couldn’t hear her voice, only her moans. “I can see you talking through his lips. You’re controlling his mind and making him do this to me.”

“Would you rather I let him arrest you?”

“For what? I don’t think he would have even used cuffs on me. That was your idea, I just know it.”

“Uggggggggggh! You’re killing me, Nikki. I only had him cuff you so that anyone who sees him raping you has you looking helpless.”

“You could have just as easily had him walk back to his car and drive off.”

“Fine!” Officer Toby Wabash picked Nikki up by her throat and forcefully hauled her to the hood of his squad car. Slamming her over it he fucked her even harder and pulled on her artificial hair. Every sensation she endured was like an explosion of lust. “OHMYGODOHMYGOD!” She drowned the gravel in atmosphere induced juices. Wabash nutted hard inside her and pulled back out of her. Yanking her upright he again exerted strength and tossed her up onto the hood. Claiming her ankles, he ripped her legs wide then buried his face into her swampy cunt. His tongue storming up her vaginal tunnel made Nikki slam her head into the car screaming. Car after car driving by, he fed on her never knowing reality from A.I. People seeing the debacle were mentally suggested to drive on and forget what they witnessed. Easy pleasey!

“Dear God! I can’t stop cumming. I hate you, Jared!”

“No, you don’t! Listen, I’m only giving you what you’ve been denied all these years. It’s not me doing this ... well, not me physically, I’m just controlling his actions through his own hormones. You should have read his thoughts like I did when he saw you get out of the truck. He was rock hard before he ever touched you. That seductress mode your android exhibits lures a guy in if he’s attracted. The body gives off a high dose airborne pheromone that tantalizes a guy. You may not realize it yet but that could be a problem down the road.”

“Meaning what?”

“Uhhh? Let’s just say you will have a lot of secret admirers unless I ward them off. You’ve had my back all these years, so I’ll have yours.”

“Then why is he still eating me?” She yelled that out vocally.

“Because you want it. You’re making him desire you, this part is not me controlling him. He is turned on by you.”

“But I look fucking 15! This makes him a pedophile.”

“Only on the outside. Toby there is 40. You’re technically 38. Just have fun, I have his dash camera off, and his CB is malfunctioning. I’ve scanned the area, and the next closest trooper is six miles out.”

“Why does this feel so overpowering? I can’t stop having orgasms.” She was convulsing hard, yet his strength held her firmly. After a set of drenched chops finished up Toby Wabash lifted away and drug her body into his. Penetrated her cunt again he slid his arms under hers and pulled her into him. Instinctively she surrounded his waist with her legs once he rid her of her boxers. Nikki could not stop gyrating her hips. As if uncaring the trooper took a stroll right out into the middle of the highway and fucked her for all to see. In doing this, a short traffic jam accumulated from both directions. Being watched by six separate vehicles Nikki lost her mind. “JAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRREEEEEEED! HELP MEEEEEEEE!”

“Reeling him in. Hang on!” Abandoning the asphalt, he took her back to the passenger side door and continued nailing her cunt with vigor. Even his zipper and gun belt rubbing against her turned her on. Horns blaring, the voyeurs moved on and forgot instantly why they even hit their horn. “I think he’s wearing out; I can sense his exhaustion.” Jared although invisible reached out the passenger side window and caressed Nikki’s hair. “Get ready!”

Toby Wabash nutted again. Within her android body his firepower struck her artificial uterus like lightning. The final scream made birds in the trees vacate the area. “Daaaamn! That was awesome, Nikki.”

“Fuck you, Jared!” Nikki mumbled. Her body went chaotic in Toby’s clutches! Pulling out of her and turning her to face the door she worried he was going back for more. In a sudden move Toby lifted her tiny body up and through the window. Helping him, Jared clutched her hair and drug her helplessly over his lap, his humongous cock trailing over her belly. Lying on him limply she cursed under her breath. Ordered back to his car and to forget he ever pulled a car over Toby got inside and drove off. He struggled later to understand why he had his dick out while on duty. Poor guy!

“Don’t you ever abuse me like that again young man.” Nikki crawled over the console and back into the driver’s seat even as Jared caressed her backside. “DO NOT TOUCH ME!” It only made her crave dick. NOT JARED’S! “Dammit!”

Truck started she left her boxers on the highway and hit the gas. Jared fell silent and pondered his stupidity. He adored Nikki Pope and knew he had pushed things too hard. Factoring in her seductress mode the pushing really wasn’t all on him. Toby had needs too! He turned on the radio and found crappy stations, so he swiped some passerby’s Spotify account and took over the trucks Bluetooth feature. Channeling it through his android tech and to the radio they had choices. Much better! AC/DC woohoo! Their song Flick of the Switch did not settle well with Nikki.

She was more in tune with Highway to Hell.

31634-3-photo-2.jpg


Waterloo, Maine! Destination achieved! Barely!

Three hours later the truck was running on fumes, so Nikki Pope pulled into a smalltown gas station. With not all that many people around she started to get out to pump the gas when Jared paused her. “I got it. Save our cash. I fudged their cameras as we pulled in. Let me experiment with my functions here.”

“Meaning what? No more controlling people’s minds Jared. I mean it!”

“No, the gas pumps can be manipulated from out here. I can activate the authorization inside the station and pump our gas free. You go use our cash for snacks. From here on out gas is cheap.” He chuckled over it and climbed out. Using his hologram mode to satisfy any prying eyes he made it appear as if he was wearing jeans, boots, and a flannel shirt. Truck plate still doctored he activated the gas pump through his android’s interior computer yet isolated it with a low frequency to avoid detection. Inside the station a teenage girl looked out at them in her boredom and saw Jared. Her eyes instantly bulged at his massive physique.

“Who is that? He’s gorgeous! Hottest Sasquatch I’ve never seen.” She swooned just hoping he might look her way. “Older guys are the best.” Seeing Nikki get out after putting on another pair of boxers and changing her cum coated t-shirt the cashier pouted. “He has a girlfriend. Hold up, she looks younger than me.” Dividing her attention, the blonde waited until Nikki entered the store then spoke up with a perfect smile. “Hi!”

“Hi!” Nikki noted the girl’s enthusiasm. “Is that your boyfriend?”

“What? No!” Nikki rolled her eyes, “That’s my dad.”

“I hope you don’t mind my saying this ... your dad is hot.”

“He’s alright!” Time to play teenager. “He’s paying at the pump I think.”

“I see that. It’s weird though, I didn’t have to press the button on the pump to get him started. Oh, well!” Nikki smiled and went in search of whatever her last fifteen dollars of Clint Burton’s cash could buy to help keep her grounded in reality. Food was going to be her go to therapy. At least she wouldn’t gain any weight. Her android body was trapped at 120 pounds and most of that was her interior alloy structure. The alien metal was lightweight but virtually indestructible.

While Nikki shopped the girl glued herself to the windows, moving from behind the Plexi-glass barrier cloaking the counter and to the front door. Hands in her back pockets the busty seventeen-year-old attempted to attract him, going so far as to increase her posture so that her 38C chest was begging to be noticed. Wearing a yellow t-shirt and no bra her nipples were outrageous. Outdoors, Jared’s telepathy easily picked up on her thoughts. Looking around for safety he just had to torture the girl. Stepping from behind the bed of the truck to feign stretching he lowered his hologram and went back to becoming naked with that fourteen-inch cock pointing right at her. Her jaw dropped at seeing his nudity, then him groping his beast with a devilish grin.

“No way!” She closed her eyes and shook her head before opening them again. Looking out at Jared he had his holographic attire back on. “Awww maaaan! I’m hallucinating. Nice fantasy while it lasted.” Waving at him he waved back. Pump kicking off at a full tank he returned to finish the job and hung the pump nozzle up. Glancing back at the girl he utilized an x-ray vision mode and saw the girl naked for himself.

“I love this android. That bitch has some hooters. Look at those juicy nipples. Man, I would love to lose my virginity to her.” He decided to walk in, making her day. Squealing under her breath she blushed but held her position. Entering Jared stepped up to her and looked down at her 5’5 height. “See my kid anywhere?” Time to sound adult!

“Junk food aisle! Are you just passing through?”

“Not sure yet! My grandparents have a cabin up here somewhere.” Using Nikki’s story! “Is Waterloo a nice place to live?” He looked right at her chest and rubbed his chin, “Venus!” Nametag clipped to her collar. “Cool name! I’m Jared!” Oops! So much for a new first name.

“Hi, Jared!” She shivered at his eyes on her chest. “I think so. There’s not much around here besides logging camps and bars.”

“Quiet then?”

“Oh, it gets rowdy after the high school hockey games. Football too! How old is your daughter?”

“Fifteen!”

“So, I am older. I was just thinking that. I don’t know why.” He stepped closer to her but even masked by camo mode his monster cock touched her tummy. She looked down at herself and saw a healthy gap between them and fidgeted. It had to be her imagination. She simply couldn’t remove her hands from her back pockets. Turning a bit to act as if popping his back his penis rolled along her belly until he finished his contortion. Back over her belly she freaked out a bit, so he dialed it down. “I’m seventeen.” Talk kept her from acting silly. “If you guys do decide to settle here, I can show you two around. I mean your daughter has to go to school, right?”

“Sure!” That would give him free time to enjoy his own life without Mommy Nikki breathing down his throat. “I’ll get back to you once I decide what we’re doing. I kind of like what I see so far.” X-ray vision up close he had her butt ass naked. “You’re pretty, Venus Flytrap!”

“Oh, God! That’s what my dad calls me.” She grimaced.

“Sounded good at the time. I’ll just stick with Venus.”

“Thanks! You’re good looking too.” Beet red but batting her lashes. “I wish I was older.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.