Safehaven - Cover

Safehaven

Copyright© 2023 by SZENSEI

Episode 9.0: Timberwolfe, Ep. 9.1: Pokerface

Science Fiction Sex Story: Episode 9.0: Timberwolfe, Ep. 9.1: Pokerface - Alien Android tech to the extreme! The military's plan to use them as stealth assassins meant holding good scientists hostage until perfected. After that those good folks were expendable. Think again assholes! With the help of one good soldier those geniuses made their escape. While their human bodies were left behind, 25 made it out in the bodies of their pet projects. God rest the souls of those less fortunate. As if they thought they could escape forever. Safe for now! Haven can wait!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Body Swap   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

31634-9-banner.jpg 31634-9-android.jpg

Commandroid: BANNER WOLFE aka YUKON


North of Yellowknife! Yukon Territory, Canada!

“Good luck finding me way out here you OASIIS bastards. Needle in a stray stack.”

Banner Wolfe stood on a mountain bluff onlooking an amazing whitewater river. Salmon were plentiful jumping against the current and trying hard not to be a meal. Bears were feasting along the shallows and content to serve up trouble as much as sushi. A mother with two cubs looked to be trying to teach them the best way to catch fish. It was a peaceful easy morning. “Man, a fish filet does sound good. Too bad I don’t need to eat.”

“This unit...”

“Hush it up! I already know you can process what I eat even if I do it for my human ego. You’ve been babbling every time I see something and question it. Leave a few things to my imagination.”

“Apologies, Banner Wolfe. My purpose is to provide information, guide, and defend you in this new body.”

“I get it. But let’s limit your chatter until I ask a question starting with computer as if getting your attention. What part of peace and serenity don’t you understand?”

“Silence does not guide you, Banner Wolfe.”

“Sure, it does. I do have a favor of you.”

“You need not ask I am here to forever assist.”

“Any chance you can switch your voice box in my noggin to a female? No offense but a guy can get a might lonely out here in the middle of nowhere and I for damn sure don’t want to picture myself on Brokeback Mountain.”

“Gay! You do not want to appear gay.”

“Which I am most certainly not. I suppose that sounds bad, but I guess what I’m trying to get at is I could use some female companionship.”

“This unit can provide a female hologram to share your day.”

“And night!” He chuckled! “You referring to yourself as this unit stuff is a mite annoying too.”

“Perhaps giving me a designation would comfort you, Banner Wolfe.”

“Enough of this Banner Wolfe stuff. Just call me Banner.”

“As you direct, Banner.”

“Thank you! Designation, huh? I can do that. Seeing as I’m asking for a lady friend let’s start there. First things first, I’m over this computer speech stuff, I need you to sound as human as possible or I’ll for damn sure lose my mind.”

“Your mind is safe within this unit’s impregnable shell Banner.”

“That’s not what I mean. I understand all of that we’re impact and waterproof. You have to understand the difference between you and I. As a human I’m only compatible with speech I’ve grown up on. Sure, I’m a well-versed hillbilly scholar but I’m down to Earth. I require as much humanity as I can muster to keep my head on straight. Hiding out up here in the wilderness is refreshing and it is nice to get away from the real world but sooner or later the wide-open spaces is going to get old fast. I mean, I don’t need to do anything my human body did. I won’t freeze or starve out here in the harshest of winters. I don’t even require bathing or taking a shit. But you know what, Unit? I’m going to do all of that just to feel alive. That means growing food. Building fires just to enjoy the flickering. Taking a piss because it feels manly to do so. All of it!”

“Acknowledged!”

“Good! For the most part I want total control over this android body. All I need from you is warnings of danger or someone to talk to.”

“A female designate.”

“How about a compromise. I already miss my old buddy Gabe from OASIIS. When he chose to stay behind because of his age that hurt. In memory of Gabe, I’ll call on him when I need his voice and refer to you by his name. At that time, you go from a feminine voice to his. Access any audio of Gabriel Munson and adapt to his speech patterns so that it’s identical.”

31634-9-rapids.jpg

“Should I refer to you as Bummer as Gabriel would?”

“Ehhh! Let’s skip that part.” He laughed. “That moniker I can live without.”

“Bummer!” Gabriel’s voice showed up unexpectedly, “I liked calling you a Bum.”

“Ha Ha! Jewish bastard! I miss you, Old Man.”

“Miss you to, ya, Tough Guy Hillbilly.”

“That’s perfect! He used to say that all the time too. Vote of confidence on his part. I sure need that confidence now to stay ahead of OASIIS or whoever they send after us.”

“Always here for you, Tough Guy.”

“Thanks, Gabe. This switch is definitely going to help.”

“All voice codes complete. I have adopted Gabriel Munson’s persona as much as possible. I will only speak as him from this moment onward.”

“Hold up, Gabe. Now let’s find me a girlfriend.” He smirked at a bear cub battling a salmon and getting a bit too far out in the river. “You can keep me sane being two people. Gabe as my voice of reason and a girl to keep me company. I always liked Margot Robbie in Wolf of Wall Street. Let’s model her as my hologram.”

31634-9-fisher.jpg

“Modelling!” Without what seemed any projection the actress appeared next to Banner leaning on a tree as she had a doorway in the movie. Full frontal nudity she batted her lashes at him. “To your satisfaction, My Boy?” He heard Gabe chuckling. “Hades Lad! I’d jump her bones if mine weren’t so tired.” Her body shimmered just as Margot’s had.

“Nice! Good job, Gabe. Yeah, let’s use her ... a lot.”

“Hormones spiking, Kid! I think you have the hots for her.”

“Who the fuck wouldn’t!” He turned in step and walked up to the hologram, she reacting as if shy then reaching for him. For a hologram she seemed all too real.

“Hi, Baby!” Margot’s voice could be heard.

“Uhhh? Hi, Marg ... no! Let’s rename you.”

“Call me whatever you want. Just call me.” She beguiled him her chest up against his. For sensation purposes his computer created false nerve endings to compensate for her true inability to touch him. Again, all too real! Nice!

“That’s amazing! I didn’t know this body could conceive any invisible touch.”

“We can make this as real as you can handle, Boyo.”

“Betsy! Let’s call her Betsy.”

“You called me. Yay!!!” She giggled! “Please don’t make me wear clothes, Mister Wolfe. I hatesy waitsy clothes.”

“Yeah? I guess stiletto heels way out here would look silly. I’m fine by that.”

“She can keep your mental perception of warm on those chilly nights. I Betsy those nips are gonna be NICiclEs.” Jewish humor, the computer had Gabriel Munson down to a science.

“Promise?” Banner smirked at the blonde beauty.

“I promise to keep them hard. Anything for you my Wolfey of Wall Street.”

“Funny! I... “ Hearing the roars of agony coming from the short valley below Banner diverted his attention. “Awww hell! One of the bear cubs got swept away by the current. Momma is going spastic. There is no way that little guy is not going to drown.”

“You have to save him, Baby. I want a teddy bear.”

“Dingy!” He sighed! “Hot though! Okay, Gabe, stash Betsy away until later. I feel heroic. Let’s test this body out.”

“Limber me up, Tough Guy.”

“Too Brokeback Mountain, Gabe.”

“Still learning, My Boy.”

Abandoning the clothing he had swiped from a laundromat in Whitehorse over a week ago, he took off in his true android form. Forsaking his human guise, he was lank and albino white in skin color. Only somewhat humanoid features in the face kept him from looking robotic. Sadly, almost menacing.

Running down the ridge as if born in the wild Banner Wolfe crashed through small trees toppling them with ease. Leaping over jagged obstacles he reached the rocks lining the shore below. Racing after Momma Bear and her second cub he outran them with ease, startling the mother. His body built to have no sensation when directed, the rocks were nothing to keep him slowed down. Perfect balance was even maintained. Reaching the speed of fifty miles an hour he caught up with the raging whitewater current and managed to get ahead of little BooBoo.

Spotting a fallen tree over the water he climbed up onto it and clung to the bark and branches with one hand and timed the cub’s delivery with the other. “Hang in there, BooBoo, I have you.” A swift snatch he plucked the sixty-pound cub up by the cusp of his necks fur. Panicky BooBoo squirmed in his savior’s grasp. “Ya’ll gotsta calm down before I drop you.”

“I’ll sedate him.” Gabe spoke up. Through the pores in his fingertips a faint mist drifted up to the nostrils of the cub. “There! Reunite him with his mother.” Going limp in his hand Banner stood up and balance beamed like an Olympic gymnast back to the shore. The mother and brother reaching him paused to sniff the air, momma grumpy but oddly grateful. Without fear of the bear Banner walked right up to the mother and carefully sat her cub at her paws.

“He’s breathing. Let him nap a while and he will be fine.” Strangely enough Momma Bear laid down next to her baby and sniffed at his fur. Baby brother joining her nuzzled his sibling then looked up at Banner. “See? We can all get along out here. How’s about I spring for lunch. You can repay my kindness later.” Stepping out into the river Banner ordered Gabe to anchor him as he moved by increasing his bodies gravity. Body weight settling in on the riverbed Banner went fishing. Catching one salmon after another he flung them toward the bears until he had offered up a dozen. Looking over at them he spotted Betsy Robbie. Gabe as reward for his good deed had reactivated the hologram at least in his eyes. Imaginary lover, so to speak. She was standing over the bears clapping her hands giddily.

“Good work, My Boy. I thought you could use a cheerleader.” Margot ... Betsy then went into an actual cheerleader routine, frilly pompoms in her hand and laughing hysterically.

“You sure took on Gabe’s ornery sense of humor. That definitely helps me feel like home. If you can call OASIIS home. I’m referring to Arkansas. I miss my kin that’s for sure.” Domingo and Lydia Wolfe definitely mourned their only son. Even more Banner saw a second hologram of Gabriel himself spanking Betsy from behind with a cheesy grin. “We can conceive two holograms at once?”

“Many as needed! Want the football team to go along with, Cheerleader Barbie? Gentle Ken’s to go with the Gentle Ben’s!”

“I’m good with just you two.” He waded back to shore and set out feeding the second cub a fish. The cub actually crawled into his lap with momma warning him against it. The slumbering cub was coming to, so momma spent more time coddling him.

“Booboo and Yogi.” Betsy giggled!

31634-9-booboo.jpg

“What about Momma? She needs a name.”

“Seeing as I’m not using Margot anymore, she can have the name.”

“Perfect!” As if sensing the hologram Momma Bear stood up and lumbered toward Betsy. While she was only in Banner’s actual gaze it was as if Momma Margot was seeing Betsy for herself. Interesting! The hologram of Gabe whispered something in Betsy’s ear making her laugh. Tiptoeing around Momma Bear the hologram crawled up onto the bears back and laid there seductively.

“I’ve always wanted to be made love to on a bearskin rug.”

“Okay! That’s enough goofing off. Gabe? Fade away for now.” Approaching Momma from behind Banner morphed his android body into its muscular human form. Just for laughs he adopted the face of Leonardo DiCaprio then recalled Leo mauled by a bear in his movie the Revenant.

“Oh, poo! Not that bozo again. He’s a minute man. I need someone who knows how to really treat a lady.” Momma reacted a bit spooked by the change in Banner’s appearance and snorted.

“We had better not press our luck here. Enjoy your meal Momma. Keep Booboo closer to the riverbank.” Walking away he left Betsy to fade away. The cubs playing followed him until Momma set them straight.

“Wait for me! Wait for me!”

31634-9-ai-margot-robbie.jpg

“Keep up or no ass slapping come bedtime.” As if Betsy were real. It was fun to imagine her though. This was definitely a good move to dispel the loneliness. Scaling the mountainside to zero in on his discarded clothing he got dressed and sat down on a rock. Hologram revived behind him he felt hands on his shoulders as if giving him a massage. Sensations reactivated it was soothing.

“I know how to take care of you, Baby.”

“You don’t know anything about me, Betsy Lou.”

“I know you’re not a Leo.” She giggled! “You’re a Taurus.”

“This bouncing around as Gabe one second, Betsy the next is a laugh riot. Nope! I’m definitely no DiCaprio. I just wish you were real Bets.”

“I do my best, Baby.”

“Better than a shopping mall vibrating chair.” Gabe chuckled, showing up as a hologram to his left acting as if both hands were karate chopping. “Rather have my Bruise Easilee’s taking care of those shoulders? At least this buggy provides you human stimulation.”

“Don’t you mean simulation? And no, I’ll keep Betsy’s hand jobs any day.”

“Yay! Betsy good at that.”

“Okay! A little less bimbo. Margot is one intelligent lady, so she deserves to act like one.” Suddenly the hologram changed to Momma Bear standing behind him with her paws on his shoulders. “Knock it off, Gabe.”

“Sorry Kid! The real Gabe was as you humans call a cut up. You wanted his persona and I delivered.”

“Bring back Betsy, just less dingy.”

“Miss me, Baby?” Momma Bear became Momma Bare, the naked hologram swooping around Banner to straddle his lap and throw her arms around his neckline. “Are you going to keep this face?”

“What’s wrong ... oh! I’m still in my android image. You don’t want my real face. I was buff but nothing to look at. How about... “ He evolved his body to human flesh beneath his clothing and went for rugged. “ ... a combo of Brad Pitt and say, that Hemsworth guy who plays Thor.” Facial distortion he adopted a pretty handsome mixture of both actors. “I can’t see what the final morph made me so I’m hoping Gabe didn’t make me look like Jim Carrey.” A palm lifting up and through Betsy his skin became a humanoid mirror. “Nice! This body can do pretty much anything. Make my hair longer Gabe.” Done! “Now add a permanent beard stubble so I look like I’ve been out here for a while.”

“You look handsome.” Betsy pouted. “I’d date you.”

“I don’t think you have a choice.” He grinned!

“Mmm! That sounded suspiciously like BDSM.” She sparkled in his gaze as his mirrored hand departed through her. Now her perky chest was back to normal. Smiling one second her expression changed and looked to her left. “We have company, Baby. And I don’t mean a guy bringing you a flogger to use on me.” Her head tilted from side to side as if pondering something. “But again, those tails might work.”

“Company? Human?”

“No. A pack of wolves are circling us. I think you might be on the menu.”

31634-9-pack.jpg

“Gabe? Scan and copy the pack and let them face themselves. That should spook them enough to avoid breaking a few teeth off trying to eat me.” If Margot the Momma could see Betsy, he counted on the canines seeing themselves.

Snarls approaching him from behind four timber wolves homed in on Banner. Seeing only him, Betsy in Banner’s imagination they prepped an attack formation. Just as they advanced four wolf replica holograms appeared before then growling defensively. Yelps heard over the sudden visions; the pack scurried into the brush. “Even though I can easily handle them physically it’s better to avoid a fight when I can. That should put the fear of God in them for a while at least. All the fish down there and they focus on me. I swear!”

“You are so smart. That’s why I lust you.” Betsy kissed Banner, lips reacting to her as if reality. Surprised by it, Banner made out with her for five minutes. It was remarkable knowing this was possible. Even though his hands holding her were passing through the hologram he could feel her as if genuine to his touch. Fun and games ending, Banner stood up, Betsy falling to the grass as if rejected. She had a very nice missionary pose though! Yes, indeed! Banner like! “Meanie!”

“You know you’re not hurt. Why don’t you climb back inside my noggin, and we can hook up again later.”

“Fair trade! You will be inside me later.” Giggling she stood up and walked right into his body and vanished. Sighing Banner Quentin Wolfe had to grin.

“Nature of the beast! Okay, Gabe! Let’s get moving and find us a nice vista to build a cabin to hold up in a spell. Weather should be good another two months but lets do our best to find a home here before the snow flies.”

“Scanning mountains! There is a pristine landlocked lake with a wind break six miles west.”

31634-9-yukon.jpg

“Sounds promising.” He put his buckskin coat on and grabbed his pack consisting of one other set of clothes, boots, a bedroll, hatchet for appearance’s sake, a Firestarter, fishing line, other small-scale items then began his trek. An empty water bottle didn’t really matter his requirement was nonexistent. All for show should he run into anyone out here.

“Play me some traveling music Gabe.”

“The Hills are Alive with the Sound of Music.” Julie Andrews was belting it out in his mind. Banner shook his head at Gabe’s choice. Growling over it, suddenly Margot Robbie’s voice took on the song. “Now she can sing Row, Row, Row Your Boat and I’d like it.”

“You BETSYa!” Dingy returned in his head to serenade him.

Song ending Betsy did sing that alternative until Banner tipped the canoe.

The Scorpions ballad No One Like You claimed the mic.

“Awww! This is our song Baby.”

“Shut up Bitch!”

Giggles let him travel alone.

31634-9-wolfe.jpg


Episode 9.1: POKERFACE

31634-9-glamor.jpg

Nandroid: DAISY LIGHTHOUSE


31634-9-poker.jpg

Plastic surgeon Glenn Mercer pulled his shiny black BMW into the garage of his ritzy upper class Boston home. A glance across the front seat at the bombshell blonde beside him he studied her expression. Not that he was showing off but to gauge her reaction. He really didn’t know the woman, but he sure wanted to. Daisy Lighthouse as she called herself admired the real estate he owned long before parking. Offering Glenn compliments of his gardening skills he laughed over it with an honest remark. “That would be the gardener, Jose’s job. Once a week. I’ll be sure to let him know you appreciate his work. That, or if you’re still hanging around you can do that yourself.” Engine off he sat back and absorbed her beauty without trying to appear all stalker like. The woman simply glowed in his opinion. Probably due to her seductress mode maintaining an ever-present allure of pheromones. You see, Daisy Lighthouse was an android. An alien android at that.

Reverse engineered to the best of her, rather she and her scientific colleagues, abilities she now inhabited this work of art. This weapon of mass destruction if need be. How might you ask? Long story short her brain patterns were installed into this shared environment. Her human body died within a black site military base called OASIIS in Pennsylvania. A kill order from the dark side that no scientist remained alive to ever spill the beans over what they had achieved. Thankfully with the help of a soldier with an assassin’s resume had the resolve to keep them alive. At least as many as he could rescue. 25 lonely souls now wandered the Earth in android habitats. Immortal now, if you will. Oh, the things these androids could do! Glenn Mercer would find out someday. For now, it was better that he thought he just got lucky. Daisy felt that luck herself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.