Growing Up! - Cover

Growing Up!

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Chapter 12 - I finally become part of the team

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - I finally become part of the team - Margot moves across the country, starts on a new soccer team, and starts to grow up. The story involves teenage girls on a soccer team and Margot's adventures (mostly sexual) with the girls. This is turning into a very long story (over 12 chapters in pieces at the moment). Lots of Girl on girl; plus a bit of guy/girl. Ongoing story. Hope to update with a new chapter every 2 weeks (Thurs/Friday)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Cheating   Slut Wife   Mother   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Smoking  

I awoke Sunday smiling and feeling like the world was a glorious place. It was the first morning that I felt like I belonged here in SoCal.

Mom was still sleeping, so I made coffee and served her in bed.

“Thanks, Dear. I thought of a hike today. Erin was telling me about this cool forest with huge trees. It’s a bit of a drive, but it might be fun.” Mom commented while sipping the coffee.

“Oh Mom, I don’t want to see some dumb trees, can’t we do that some other time,” I whined.

I wanted to go, but I had a date with Nathan. We were going for lunch and then some alone time, maybe even his place for a romantic movie and more.

“OK, I guess. Did you want to do something else?” She asked, yawning and stretching, thrusting her breasts towards me.

I quickly looked away.

Why was I looking at her chest anyway? Ever since that night, I have caught myself glancing more at Mom’s body. So gross.

“No, I want a chill day. Exploring the neighborhood or going to the mall with some girls from the team.” I lied while pulling away.

I don’t like lying to Mom, but she’d flip out about Nathan being so much older. She can’t understand the magical connection we have.

“Oh, who? Maybe I will join you.” She asked while getting out of bed.

“Mom, no one wants you there,” I exclaimed and left to get breakfast.

I knew that I just hurt her feelings, but I needed space. She needs to give me more space.

Breakfast was tense. I ignored Mom, busying myself on my phone or watching my rabbits play in the front yard. A new brown spotted one that was nudging up with my black-eared one. Maybe it was male. How do you tell? It didn’t matter. They were cute together. It reminded me of Nathan and I.

“Did you want to go clothes shopping later?” Mom broke the tension.

“No, well, Yes, but not today, or tomorrow, maybe Wednesday?” I responded, then left to spend time alone in my room, waiting until it was time to meet Nathan.

I texted Charlotte and scrolled through the team chat. Nothing exciting was happening.

It was a long couple of hours with nothing to do. I was so bored that I went and helped Mom clean our house. She was much better mood when I left. She didn’t ask where I was going or comment on what I was wearing.

My bunny rabbits were all playing under the bush. The black-eared one was in the middle of the mass of white. I stood staring at them, so cute, for way too long. Luckily, it was a short walk to Nathan’s pick-up spot.

He looked handsome, and I kissed him as soon as I was in the car. His hand started to pet my kitty, causing me to purr into his ear. My hand moved to his crotch. Our connection must be strong as his hand made my world spin.

“I figured I would take you to my favorite place. They make the best fries in all of California.” He said while removing his hand.

I kissed his ear and tried to get comfortable in the broken passenger seat. Thankfully, it was a short drive to the fast food place, the same place Mom and I went when I had my accident. I hoped that no one remembered me.

I did look completely different. I was wearing the flared black skirt that Nathan liked with a short black crop top that accented my medium-sized breasts. It made me look cute but sexy. I used to avoid crop tops because I have always had a bit of a belly. Now, I had a tight belly from soccer and all the running. I loved how my belly button looked under the shadow of the shirt.

Nathan talked non-stop about how good I looked. He added comments about pulling my skirt or shirt up, adding I looked so sexy in my outfit. It was what I was hoping for. I shifted to arch my back and thrust out my chest to accent my erect nipples.

We arrived, ordered, and found a seat near the back. The place was much greasier than I remembered. There was a thin film over everything, making the bright reds and blues shine disconcertingly.

The burger and fries were as good as I remembered. Not the best in California, not even the best in this city, but good. It helped that I was with such a hunk of a guy.

Nathan talked about world events. I had been reading up so I could make a few comments. He didn’t seem to like it if I disagreed with him. I held my tongue on a few of his thoughts; they were so simple and ill-formed.

“Margot, you are so beautiful and sexy. Would you do something for me?” Nathan asked between discussing Middle East affairs.

“Sure, of course, anything,” I cooed.

I was so smitten with Nathan that I was down for anything. Maybe not sex, yet. I still wanted my first time to be a special moment. Anything else, although it was getting harder to resist giving up my virginity.

“I have this fantasy. My girlfriend dresses like you are but without any underwear.” Nathan leaned over and whispered to me.

My first thought, he called me his girlfriend. I was his girlfriend. My heart soared. My head soared, I was slightly light-headed.

My second thought was, ‘No underwear? In what I am wearing? No way.’ My shirt showed the very bottom of my bra if I moved just right. The skirt was short enough that if I stood in a certain way and someone was at the right angle, my panties were visible.

No way. Especially not here.

“Nathan, why don’t we go someplace private? I will remove more than just my underwear,” I whispered back.

That may divert his attention.

“After, but right now, I could do with a bit of foreplay, and I like the idea of everyone lusting after you before I take you someplace private.” He whispered back.

His eyes filled with lust.

What to do?

“If you’re not mature enough to tease a little boob and pussy, that’s ok.” He whispered, then sat back and added, “I guess.”

He was expectant. I didn’t want to do this. But I also wanted to please him. After all, he was my boyfriend now.

I glanced around the near-empty place. I guess. Maybe.

I started to stand to head to the washroom when Nathan grabbed my arm.

“Do it here. It’s so much sexier.” He commanded in a normal voice.

Did anyone hear? Would they know what he was talking about?

I nodded and sat back down.

Which first? The panties made the most sense as they were easiest to remove, and the skirt hid the most. However, the bra was less risque.

The panties won for practical purposes.

I slipped them down my legs and over each foot. I tried not to peer around as I did this. Glancing around makes you appear more guilty.

I can do this. Nathan’s my boyfriend, and girlfriends do stuff like this.

Right?

Nathan reached for, asked, and got my panties. I was a little reluctant because of the wet spot, but he enjoyed sniffing them before putting them in his pocket.

The restaurant air tickled my exposed pussy. The coolness sent shivers up and down my body.

I hesitated about the bra. Anyone looking in our direction would know what I was doing. I glanced around. No one was paying attention.

I slipped each strap off and then undid the clasp. I held it in position until I was sure no one was watching, then whipped it off and put it into my small purse.

Nathan’s hand reached across, but I didn’t want him to take my bra. It was expensive and one of my favorites. Instead, I leaned forward till my breast was in his hand.

He squeezed it and then tweaked my nipple before retreating to his side of the table.

“I love your breasts,” Nathan commented, again using his normal voice.

My face started to burn. Probably no one heard, but there was still the possibility.

Nathan went back to discussing world politics. It was surreal, calmly sitting in a fast food restaurant, breasts partially exposed, bare pussy leaking, while Nathan discussed China interjected with comments about how beautiful I am.

I tried to sit very still. I didn’t want to expose myself to the few people around us. The few times I forgot and shifted, Nathan’s eyes lit up as one nipple slipped under, almost like it wanted to say hi.

I watched and listened to Nathan get hornier and hornier until he stood up and offered me his hand. Finally, we were going somewhere alone.

We walked away from the table, but instead of turning toward the door, we turned toward the washrooms. I wanted to pull in the other direction but willingly let Nathan pull me.

We had to pass a small group of teenage boys, all my age. They shouted comments about my dress. One even offered money if I did him next. I squeezed Nathan’s hand tighter, a bit scared now.

They saw my ass. Two boys, who pretended to pick something up, saw the bottom of my breasts and leaking pussy. My erect nipples announced that I was extremely horny.

They had two uni-sex washrooms, accessible by doors that open into the restaurant. It was very obvious that we entered the washroom together.

As soon as the door closed, Nathan had me up against the wall, kissing me while he fingered my wet pussy. He unzipped his pants, and I had visions of him fucking me against the wall in this washroom. I didn’t want that to be my first time, so as soon as his dick was free, I dropped to my knees and started to give him a blowjob.

If he got off in my mouth, we might leave and go someplace better. I wanted his dick shoved in me but not for the first time in a fast-food restaurant. I still wanted it to be exceptional, so in a much better place.

I sucked and played with him while he made comments about how beautiful my breasts were peeking out just under my shirt. He talked about how the boys wanted me so badly, but he was the one who was getting a blowjob only feet from where they were sitting.

He started to orgasm, so I swallowed his whole penis, bottoming out at his balls. I caressed them with one hand while humming to increase stimulation. I needed to swallow all of his cum. I didn’t want any showing on me when we left.

His cock twitched and cum spurted down my throat, almost causing me to gag. The distraction was all he needed to pull out and spray all over my face, hair, and shirt. I tried to catch some but was not very successful.

I wanted to cry. He covered me in cum. I started to wipe off the worst around my eyes. It stung, and not in a good way. I needed to get it out of my eyes to find something to wipe it all away.

I wanted to scream at him, but he started complimenting me about everything: my looks, my mouth skills, my outfit, how mature I was, and most importantly, how great of a girlfriend I was.

I tried to wipe off my face, hair, and shirt. Mostly, it just smeared everything around.

My vision finally returned, enough anyway to find the toilet paper. I started towards the roll when someone knocked on the door and shouted, “No sex in our washrooms, get out right now.”

Shit, I was scared. Nathan laughed, grabbed my hand, and walked me out. I didn’t have a chance to get presentable.

My face still glistened with his cum. My hair was matted with his cum. My shirt had wet spots from his cum.

The boys laughed and yelled lewd and disgusting comments at me.

The manager was angry with Nathan but asked for my number. As if, a balding middle-aged fat man.

I was crying when we entered the car.

In my anger and anguish, I hadn’t noticed one breast had been exposed the whole walk. Worse, some of this cum was sliding down my nipple.

“Margot, what’s wrong? That was amazing. You’re amazing.” Nathan exclaimed while driving away.

I wanted him to hold me, but I knew he wouldn’t touch me because I was covered in cum. His cum.

We drove in silence while I slowly calmed down.

He dropped me off around the block. I prayed that Mom was still inside cleaning and that no one saw him or my horrible cum covered face, hair, and shirt. I sprinted home and went straight to the shower. A bit of a mistake, as my shirt and skirt bounced up on each step, exposing my perky little breasts and ass to the whole neighborhood. Thankfully, Mom was too busy to comment or care.

That night I had a talk with Charlotte about Nathan. She focused on the embarrassing situation and not that he was now my boyfriend. We almost fought about it, but I was able to shut my mouth and change the subject.

The team chat was way more supportive. I didn’t tell anyone about Nathan or what happened, just that I had an embarrassing but awesome thing happen with my new boyfriend. I avoided their inquiries about the what and the who, while receiving the congratulations and condolences that I wanted and needed.

Monday’s practice should have been horrible. Coach Lisa was away so we only had Coach Wilson to instruct us. The jerk started practice with double the number of warm-up laps. Luckily my extra runs paid off as I easily kept up with the girls. I even talked while we ran. It was pleasant running around the field, the trees beside us, the sun shining, and smiling and laughing teammates beside me. My heart soared at the beauty and love surrounding me.

Even Coach Wilson’s yelling didn’t bother me too much. I still jumped and dreaded him screaming at my mistakes, but I didn’t feel like crying; I was just annoyed.

He spent the whole practice doing “aggressive” drills, as he called them. They were just various keep-away games. I enjoyed them, even though I sucked. Everyone sucked, except Tess, who was very skilled at getting the ball from people and protecting it. It often required two people to gang up and strip the ball from her. Fenna and I turned out to be a dynamic duo. We anticipated each other perfectly. Coach Wilson even complimented us.

We had no time for stretching, but I didn’t care. I felt a part of the team.

At the last minute, Abigail, Ada, Tess, and I decided to go to the mall and do some shopping. We all piled into Tess’s old truck. It was so old that it only had a single front bench seat. Thank goodness we were small as all four of us barely fit. I shared a seat belt with Ada, which is likely illegal and dangerous. As Tess rocketed down the road, I didn’t care about it being illegal. I feared for my life instead.

To save time, we decided to shower at Tess’s place, offering to lend us some clothes. The two other girls reassured me Tess had enough clothes selection for everyone.

Her place was a quiet little house in a small forest set back from the road. She drove down a longish dirt driveway, navigating some old cars in various states of repair.

Both her fathers worked out of a massive four-car garage, twice the size of the house.

They greeted us as we stepped out of the truck, my legs wobbly from fear. I was happy to be alive.

“Abigail, Ada, hello. You must be Margot?” The scruffy tall man, with a cigarette dangling from his lip, yelled.

He walked over while wiping his hands on a grease-covered cloth. I nodded and shook his offered hand.

“You look white as a ghost. Is this your first time driving with Tess?” He asked.

I nodded.

“I drove safe,” Tess complained.

Abigail and Ada shook their heads no. I glanced behind Tess’s dad and stared at the largest person I had ever seen in real life.

Her other dad was a mountain of a man, easily twice the size of his already tall husband.

“I’m Marty,” the mountain said in a sweet voice that didn’t match his body.

“This is Larry. He forgets his manners around pretty girls,” the monster chuckled.

Larry gave his partner a dirty look, then turned to me,” I do not, though you are as pretty as Tess says.”

I didn’t know what to say to that. Tess thought I was pretty? This couple thought I was pretty.

“Dads, stop embarrassing my friends. We’re going shopping and need to get ready. Can you not bother us?” Tess said in a stern, demanding voice.

Both chuckled and waved us goodbye while returning to the garages.

“Sorry Margot, they are so totally embarrassing,” Tess commented in passing while leading us into her very messy house. Correction, not messy, just full. There were shelves everywhere, filled with more books than a small library.

“We all like to read, but different genres,” Tess explained while escorting us to the largest bedroom and washroom I had ever been in.

“My dads built the place, so they gave me this huge bedroom and made sure our one washroom fit everyone. Dad is not small,” Tess explained while giving us the tour.

I stood and gaped at the size of her room. She had a king-size bed that appeared small. Dressers and bookcases lined each wall, all overflowing. The walls were blue tones, but the book spines and clothing made it a kaleidoscope of color. Even with every wall encroaching on the bed, there was still enough floor space for piles of clothes.

Tess took us into the single common bathroom. It was like a store display, spotless with every bathroom accessory. There were four toilets, one for each person in the household plus one for guests. There was a four-person jacuzzi, an old-fashioned cast iron footed tub, two showers, one big enough for two and one small one that sprayed water 360 around.

A massive mirror dominated one entire wall, overlooking four sinks.

“I found it a bit much the first time I came over but now I love it,” Abigail stated while stripping naked.

Her teenage body glistened in sweat from practice. My stomach fluttered at her large breasts and wide hips.

Ada was already naked, her thin petite frame stepping into the 360 surround shower.

“Do you want a shower? Or a bath?” Tess asked as Ada’s little firm bum disappeared into the shower.

“I want the tub with bubbles and Epsom salts,” Abigail exclaimed while peering in the cabinets. Her exposed pussy kept appearing and disappearing as she bent over and opened each door, the lips already flushed with blood and swollen with excitement. I unconsciously licked my lips.

Tess pointed Abigail to one of the first doors she had already examined, the suds and salts hidden behind the towels.

“Do you want to join me in the shower, wait for the tub, the 360 shower, or the jacuzzi? Though that takes forever to fill. There seems to be something wrong with the water pressure.” Tess commented while turning on the tub and stripping naked.

She’s so strong. I blushed that she thought I was pretty. I knew she was dating Anna, but everyone on this team had no problem sharing. Was she inviting me for more than just a shower?

Her shoulder muscles stood out as she adjusted the temperature. Her large breasts dangled, inviting my stare and my mouth.

“If you two are going to do something there, can I film?” Abigail asked while pouring pink bubble liquid into the tub.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.