Growing Up! - Cover

Growing Up!

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Chapter 13: Wed-Sat, What a Way to Finish a Week

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13: Wed-Sat, What a Way to Finish a Week - Margot moves across the country, starts on a new soccer team, and starts to grow up. The story involves teenage girls on a soccer team and Margot's adventures (mostly sexual) with the girls. This is turning into a very long story (over 12 chapters in pieces at the moment). Lots of Girl on girl; plus a bit of guy/girl. Ongoing story. Hope to update with a new chapter every 2 weeks (Thurs/Friday)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Cheating   Slut Wife   Mother   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Smoking  

Wednesday’s practice sucked. Coach Jerkface made us run extra long to make up for missing so much of Tuesday’s practice. We hadn’t missed it. He did.

By the time we finished practice, I was exhausted and sore and only wanted to go home and sleep, which I did until Mom came home.

She convinced me to go clothes shopping and eat at the mall. What a horrible experience.

I found the perfect shirt, black with white trim and short enough to show off my trim belly button. It was perfect for me.

Yes, it was expensive, but it was one of a kind and perfect, which cost money.

Mom didn’t let me buy it. I promised to pay her back, but that didn’t matter. She didn’t care. We fought about it in the middle of the store. Embarrass me much?

Worse, leaving the store meant walking past a laughing group of hunky teenage boys.

I hate shopping with Mom when she’s like this.

My bitch session about Mom with Charlotte didn’t happen because she was out.

I texted the girls, but they agreed with Mom about the shirt being too expensive. It didn’t matter to any of the girls, except Tess, that it was so perfect for me.

Not wanting to deal with Mom, I went to bed even though I wasn’t tired.

I stared at the ceiling while emotions I didn’t understand bubbled up. Maybe masturbation would take the edge off? However, I didn’t want to leave my comfy bed to get my computer and toys. I just wanted to sleep, but my mind was rolling in turmoil.

Eventually, boredom forced me to load up a movie on my laptop.

The cheesy horror movie featured a giant octopus that snatched slutty evil females off the docks. A hunky muscled hero hunted it. I cheered for the monster. Another scantly clad, huge-breasted woman was snatched and fucked off camera. My new toy reminded me of the tentacle monster. As the camera focused on waving tentacles and the woman’s moans, I retrieved my huge toy. The coloring of the toy didn’t match the tentacles, but it was close enough for my horny body.

I lubed up well and started to rub the tip along my slit. Wow, it was huge. The hero arrived and pulled the near-naked woman to safety. I pushed the tip deeper, spreading me, hurting me. I closed my eyes and imagined the monster defeating the hero and taking me as a prize. Its tentacle pushed deeper, splitting me. Moaning, I gasped for air as the first orgasm shot through me. Not finished, the monster just kept going deeper, hurting more. I begged for it to stop, but it didn’t understand me. Deeper and deeper, it thrust into me. I thrashed around my bed as my pussy gushed and swallowed the monster.

I fell hard on the floor, smashing my elbow and causing a second orgasm to rush through me.

I needed more leverage, so I moved to my knees and used my body to push the monster deeper. I bounced up and down, pinching my breasts, imagining that it was the monster groping me. My hand moved to my mouth, pushing in as many fingers as possible. I imagined the monster was now also fucking my mouth. It was a good thing I had crammed so many fingers in; I screamed into them with my third orgasm and collapsed on the floor. The monster painfully slipped out.

I lay gasping, unable to focus.

Slowly, my senses returned with cheering from the computer. Though I knew it wasn’t for me, I smiled while imagining it was.

Then my door closed.

Panic shot through me. Did Mom witness what I just did?

Shit, she must have come to check on me when I fell off the bed. It had been loud, both the smacking elbow and my yep at the pain.

I didn’t care. Mom’s seen me like this before.

Then I remembered the other night and her masturbating to me using the monster and that first Saturday with Lisa. I flushed at the memories, mostly disgusted, but part of me excited at the wrongness of it.

Now tired and mind numb, I crawled into bed.

Mom woke me with a reminder to clean my toy.

“Sorry, Mom,” I mumbled as I slipped out and retrieved the crusty toy.

My pussy clenched at the idea of using it again.

Oh, Shit! My mind finally processed the situation.

Hiding the toy with my naked body, I rushed to the bathroom, slamming the door on entry.

Thankfully, Mom had left before I emerged, so we didn’t have an awkward conversation about hygiene over breakfast.

Scrolling my phone over breakfast, I was pleased that Rachel invited me over to learn to swim. It’s a perfect way to spend an afternoon, enjoying Anna and Tess’s company while being energized by Rachel.

After almost drowning twice, I needed to learn. I have forgotten most of what I learned as a little kid. Charlotte and I only went to the pool or beach to hang out, never to swim.

Coach Lisa was away from practice again, which meant a lot of yelling, hard running, and aggressive ball-stealing drills. Today was worse. Everyone was tired. When Tess and Lise started to scream at each other, Coach Wilson stopped the practice. I was happy it was over, but not with the ride to the Wilsons.

Why was Anna and Tess not in the car with us? I would never have agreed to get a ride from Coach Asshole alone. I wish I had asked ahead of time.

We walked to his SUV. I will just get in the back and hide in the corner. It will be awkward but better than talking with the jerk.

He took my choice away by opening the passenger side door for me. The world dimmed. The opening loomed like the entrance to a dungeon with a possible monster inside. Except this SUV contained something much worse - Coach Mark Wilson.

I slipped in and fastened my shackle-like seatbelt.

Would he molest me? No, something much worse.

“So, I heard your dad died recently.”

Fuck you, I almost shouted back.

Did he just make an offhand comment about Dad? My dead dad. My dad, who was so sweet and nothing like this asshole. My dad, who would protect me from jerks like this.

I didn’t want to cry in front of the asshole. I will not cry.

I curled up in the oversized black leather seat and cried.

“I am not a good person to talk to about these things, but I will listen.”

As if. I will never talk to Coach Super Asshole. I didn’t need jerks like him in my life. My dad, a good man, died. Coach Jerk Asshole was not even a close replacement.

“Anna or Lisa are better to talk to.”

I used all my strength to suppress my emotions and stop the tears.

I did it. I pushed everything down deep and stopped crying.

“You need to talk to someone,” was the last thing he said before we arrived at his place.

As if. I was old enough to deal with this on my own. I proved that by controlling my emotions and stopping the tears.

I didn’t need anyone. I’ve done just fine until this jerk brought it up. I just needed to avoid assholes like this.

He left me in the vehicle.

Why did I have to break down like that? I just need to get stronger.

When I did eventually enter the house, Coach Fuckhead was elsewhere. Rachel and Matt were swimming in the backyard. I tip-toed through the house, making sure Coach Wilson was not lurking around some random corner, waiting to jump out and fuck me over with another inappropriate comment. I slipped into a bathroom, changed, and was outside squinting from the too-bright sun. The massive golden orb penetrated my thin eyelids and hurt my eyes. Why does the sun appear so much bigger and brighter here?

They didn’t believe for a second that the sun caused my puffed red eyes.

“Are you ok? My god, what happened?” Rachel asked as water streamed off her petite body.

“Do you need a hug?” Big Matt asked.

I nodded.

He enfolded me in his arms. I was safe and the world better until Rachel jumped on my back to join the hug.

“Sandwich.” She yelled before hopping off, running, and diving into the pool.

“She dove in the shallow end again, right?” Matt asked, exasperated.

I nodded and kept hugging him.

“Do you want to talk about it?” Gentle Matt asked.

I shook my head and stepped away from him.

I wiped my teary eyes.

“It’s just too bright.”

I didn’t convince Matt or myself.

“Can we just swim?”

I hesitated before the water with memories of almost drowning.

“Margot, just do what I do,” Rachel yelled, then did a series of flips under the water.

No way will ever be able to move like her. She must be part dolphin.

“Margot, let’s just do some bobs,” Matt instructed, showing me what to do.

I nodded. It’s stupid that I have to do something so simple. I bobbed up and down a few times.

I focused on breathing out underwater and in above.

Next were back floats, which I failed at. My legs kept sinking. Matt helped by putting his hand under my lower back, keeping me afloat.

Rachel would join us, exclaim, “This is boring,” then leave for the deep end.

While not comfortable yet, I didn’t wasn’t panicking anymore.

I was better at front floats, though Matt continued to help me a lot.

Just as I relaxed and grew comfortable, Rachel appeared between my legs and grabbed my ass.

I panicked, swallowed a bit of water, and stood up coughing.

“Rachel, if you’re not going to help, at least leave us alone,” Matt yelled.

With a pout, Rachel disappeared underwater.

“Margot, just relax. That’s the worst that can happen, and you didn’t drown,” breathtaking Matt comforted me.

“Sure, but almost,” I whined and hugged him.

He was safe.

“Let’s try some front crawl.” He said while holding me.

I peeked up at him in confusion, and something passed between us. His eyes tell me that I am so special. We could have had something special together if it wasn’t for Nathan and Rachel.

“Rachel, show Margot front crawl,” Matt yelled to Rachel in the deep end.

“You mean free, sure,” she shouted back and swam towards me with an alternating arm swim. That was front crawl, but why did she call it free?

It only took a couple of strokes for her to be beside us.

I tried a few strokes before I stopped to breathe. I gasped for air, and I hadn’t even gone anywhere. How does Rachel swim so effortlessly?

The afternoon progressed, Rachel demonstrated, Matt explained, while I failed. Matt continued to comfort me.

Exhausted, I convinced Matt to let me stay in the shallow end and watch them play.

They moved with such grace. I was in awe as they twisted around each other. It was exotic to witness them move, touch, kiss, and undress underwater.

Matt was huge and stiff, while Rachel was small and playful.

Their display was turning me on.

Matt moved Rachel up against the wall. Rachel climbed him and must have slipped him in. Remembering the image from the other night, I slipped a finger under my suit and started to rub my clit.

Matt started to fuck her harder. Rachel grunted and clawed at his massive back. She licked and kissed his neck and ears.

I rubbed harder as the pool waves broke around me.

“Not in the fucking pool Rachel,” a voice yelled from just over my shoulder.

I ripped my finger out and turned to peek at who it was, though I already knew.

Mark loomed over me, his angry gaze alternating between them and me.

Shit, how long had he been standing there? Long enough to have an erection.

The two separated. Matt appeared guilty, while Rachel was defiant.

I slid lower in the water, hoping that Mark had forgotten me. Guilty and remorseful, Matt swam to get re-suited, while annoyed Rachel calmly retrieved and slipped her suit back on.

I was expecting more yelling. Instead, Mark inquired if we wanted something to eat or drink.

My stomach growled at his suggestion. I was hungry and thirsty. The two dolphins swam up beside me, with Rachel offering alcoholic suggestions.

“No alcohol, too dangerous, but I will cut up some veggies and make everyone sandwiches with pop,” Mark informed us before leaving the pool area.

I was conscious of Matt being on one side of me and Rachel on the other. Their bodies were warm. What do I say after watching them fuck? Especially knowing that they know that I watched?

Rachel broke the silence, “You could join us later.”

I turned to her smiling face and then scanned Matt for his reaction.

“Sure, but only if you want to too.” Matt’s deep voice intoned.

I shook my head no. I was with Nathan now. I can’t cheat on dreamy Nathan. He was going to take my virginity one special night.

“You know it’d be fun,” Rachel cooed while moving her hand to my kitty.

I liked the rubbing, but I didn’t want this. Saddened at the lost opportunity, I pushed her away.

“Rachel, if she doesn’t want to, she doesn’t have to,” Matt abolished her.

“She was watching and playing with herself. Of course, she wants it,” Rachel explained and moved her hands to my breasts, pinching my nipples.

Electricity shot between her fingers and my brain, then down to my moist pussy. I leaned into her but then again pushed her away.

“Wouldn’t this be fun? I would love to eat you while Matt fucks me.” Rachel whispered in my ear.

“Or, I can eat you while Matt fucks you. He’s good at it.” Rachel added while licking my ear.

I was getting turned on, but this was not what I wanted. I pushed away and moved to a different part of the shallow end.

Rachel followed me and started touching me. She was like an octopus with her hands everywhere. I kept mumbling no and pushing them away.

“Rachel, leave her alone.” Mark’s booming voice shot out from the patio doorway.

Rachel giggled and swam away.

All the horniness left me. Mark scared me. I don’t know what he might do.

Thankfully, he just put down a large food tray and returned to the house.

Matt and Rachel left the water and gathered around the food. Embarrassed about what had happened, I was much slower to join them.

Mark returned with a cooler of pop and then joined us to eat. I tentatively nibbled and sipped, waiting for Mark to abolish Matt and Rachel for what they had been doing.

Sure enough, Mark stared at Rachel for a few moments before explaining in a firm voice, “Rachel, No means no. In fact, a lack of Yes means No. You will get in a lot of trouble one day if you don’t learn this.”

That’s it, no discussion about Matt fucking her in the pool.

Mark turned to me, “Margot. If you don’t want something, you have to be forceful. You need to stand up and shout or fight back.”

He paused and waited for my response.

What should I say? What do I say?

I just nodded and hoped that he would drop it. I was embarrassed enough without this jerk making it worse.

The silence stretched on and on. It was getting bad before Matt commented, “Margot may not be ready yet.”

Ready for what? Sex, was he talking about sex?

“I know, but she needs to learn.” Mark responded, “I hope she learns before it’s too late.”

What, learn about sex? I knew about sex. Hell, his wife taught me a lot of what I know, mostly about women, but still.

The silence continued until Rachel changed the mood with a silly story.

Over dinner, Mom mentioned that Mark called and recommended a therapist for us.

I didn’t respond. I didn’t need a therapist. I wasn’t broken. I just didn’t want to talk about Dad. I didn’t need some academic telling me to ‘process my feelings’. I have processed them just fine. I especially didn’t need a therapist recommended by Coach Asshole.

I stared at my food and gave Mom the silent treatment.

“I made an appointment for us to see her tomorrow morning.” Mom interrupted the silence.

I refused to respond, though dread filled me.

“10 am, I know it is during...” Mom started to say before I stood up and glared at her.

‘During practice, fuck you, Mom’, I almost yelled.

Practice was the highlight of my day. Practice contained my only friends.

How could she do that without talking to me?

I stormed out of the kitchen.

“Margot...” Mom called to me, but I slammed my door to whatever she was going to say.

How could she book an appointment with a stupid therapist? And during soccer practice. Our crazy fun Friday practice. I had finally found a place where I belonged, and she was ripping that away for me to talk about my feelings. Well, Mom, I ‘feel’ betrayed by the person who I thought loved me the most.

I lay numb on my bed. Random ideas and images entered and left my brain, some of Dad, some of the team, and even some of my grade two teacher for some reason.

I must have fallen asleep at some point because I woke still in my clothes, needing to pee and brush my teeth.

Mom was making breakfast in the kitchen. Maybe I could avoid the therapy appointment and still attend practice this morning.

I could be sick. No, then I would still miss soccer.

Maybe I could calmly explain to Mom that I didn’t want to go to therapy. It was crucial to attend soccer practice for me and the team. Maybe she’d listen and agree. Maybe. Likely not.

I rehearsed over and over what to say and how to say it. When I mentally answered all her possible arguments, I went to talk.

“Mom, can we talk about the therapist?” I asked in my calmest, most caring voice.

“Sure,” Mom replied.

As we sat across from each other, my whole speech disappeared. Instead, I complained about how therapy would not work and how it would ruin my life before I added that Mom never listened nor did what I wanted. Mom calmly listened.

Why wasn’t she saying anything?

I became louder as I used our move to California as one example. Then how she never buys me the clothes I want.

I complained about her always being busy but also never giving me space. I had stopped making sense. Somehow, I even complained about not getting the correct Barbie doll when I was six. Mom laughed at that and then started to cry.

I sat stunned. Why was Mom crying? She was the one ruining my life.

“Your father bought that doll. I told him it was the wrong version, but you know him...” She paused, “I mean, you knew what he was like...”

She completely broke down.

What was happening?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.