Growing Up! - Cover

Growing Up!

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Chapter 3: Wednesday, I Finally Made Some New Friends

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3: Wednesday, I Finally Made Some New Friends - Margot moves across the country, starts on a new soccer team, and starts to grow up. The story involves teenage girls on a soccer team and Margot's adventures (mostly sexual) with the girls. This is turning into a very long story (over 12 chapters in pieces at the moment). Lots of Girl on girl; plus a bit of guy/girl. Ongoing story. Hope to update with a new chapter every 2 weeks (Thurs/Friday)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Cheating   Slut Wife   Mother   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Smoking  

Mom woke me up really early - 7:30 am early. Why do people get up this early?

“I am off to work today.” She said as she put some bread in the toaster.

“I thought you didn’t have to start till next week?” I asked, rubbing my eyes and adding a large spoonful of sugar to my near-white coffee.

“Yeah, they want me to start today.” She informed me as she ran around packing a leather professional bag.

My heart dropped, that meant I had no way of getting to practice today. That sucks, I was looking forward to seeing Lisa and showing off my new skills.

Reading my mind, Mom commented, “Erin, Abby’s mom is going to drive you,” between trips between her bedroom and the kitchen.

“Abigail,” I corrected, remembering what Tess had said yesterday.

“What?” Mom paused in her movements.

“She doesn’t like to be called Abby, it’s Abigail,” I explained.

Mom smiled at me.

“Love you,” Mom commented as she kissed my forehead and rushed away.

“What time...”I started but she was out the door already.

I unpacked a few boxes, mostly clothes, that I thought I had loved but seemed to look drab and baggy. I realized that Charlotte and I had bought most of them together. They were more her style which by default had become my style. I was saddened that I didn’t have a style. Maybe that was something I needed to get before the school started.

My math teacher claimed to have loved moving to new places as people there didn’t know her and she could become someone new. Maybe it was time for me to become someone new.

Maybe someone who wore more color. Maybe someone brave. Someone who would have leaned in and kissed Lisa yesterday. Yeah, right, I could never become that person.

Looking at the time and not knowing when Abigail’s mom would arrive, I dressed quickly in my uniform and hurried to the kitchen. I decided I could be more energetic and outgoing like Lisa, who was so cool and so strong.

Waiting gave me time to look out at our yard. I watched the herd of rabbits moving under our bush. I was happy to see my little black-eared rabbit playing with the group today. I realized that I had actually been worried about it. I tried to count how many there were but except for the black-eared bunny, the rest all looked the same and I kept miscounting. I think we have eight or nine.

At 9:40 a.m., a shiny brown BMW SUV pulled up into our driveway.

I was out the door before Abigail even had a chance to get out.

“Thank you for driving,” I mumbled as I got into the backseat beside Ada. So much for being more outgoing, still mumbling to parents.

Erin looked like a stereotypical California mom, with bleached blond damaged hair and an over-tanned wrinkled face.

“It’s on the way and I always like to meet Abigail’s friends,” Erin commented, turning around to look at me and not at the road.

Abigail was my friend? I hadn’t even talked to her.

“Yeah, I told my mom about you wanting to have us over after practice,” Abigail said from the front seat, also turning around to look back. Does no one care to watch the road?

She looked like a much younger version of her mom.

“Right, of course.” I lied, not sure what Abigail’s game was.

“Your mom said yes I guess,” Erin asked, turning the SUV in the opposite direction as my mom had driven to the field.

“Mom is happy I’m making new friends,” I told her truthfully.

Mom would be thrilled, however, I felt a bit stuck and not very happy about this stranger imposing on me.

Three minutes later, we were at the field. I guess we live a lot closer than I suspected - Mom’s driving app must not be very good.

“Girls have fun, see you after,” Erin called to us as we got out.

“Sorry to spring that on you, but me and Ada wanted to see Robert and James today, so when I heard your mom was working, I figured your place would work,” Abigail said walking up beside me.

“I don’t think my mom would allow me to have a party at our place.” I lied, she would likely be fine with it, I didn’t want a party at my place, especially not with four strangers.

“We’re not staying, I just needed a place to say we were going, Mom doesn’t want me dating yet,” Abigail explained.

Oh, that made sense. There are always parents who didn’t want their kids dating until they were old - it never seemed to work though.

“The boys are going to bring someone for you - don’t worry,” Abigail commented, then waved to a boy that I assumed was Robert.

Ada and Abigail ran off to talk with the two boys standing semi-hidden by the lush green bushes between the field and the parking lot.

The four looked like a poster for an uncool product trying to be cool.

Abigail and Ada could be twins or sisters with their blond hair, pink lips, and pale blue eyes. They were the same height but with a different body type. Abigail was a bit more curvy, filling out her uniform better, with Ada looking a bit thin in hers.

The boys wore baggy board shorts pulled down enough to show their underwear and well-defined abs. Both had messy blond hair that you had to style to get that right level of messy. A pair of pastel-cropped surfer tank tops completed the look.

Robert had a huge fake-looking smile. Jason, whom Ada walked over to, wore a scowl that looked funny on such a youthful perfect face.

I looked around for Lisa. Coach Lisa at practice not Lisa, I corrected myself.

I saw her taking shots at Anna in the huge net. I stopped and spent a few minutes admiring her kicking form. She was so graceful in the way she stepped into the ball and sent it flying.

“She used to play professional football,” Tess informed as she walked up beside me.

“She did? But I didn’t know girls were allowed to play.” I asked.

“Not football football, soccer football.” Tess chuckled.

“Right, what the Europeans call it,” I said.

How could I forget that?

“What the rest of the world calls it,” Tess corrected me as she walked towards them.

I ran after her.

“That’s amazing,” I commented on Coach Lisa’s being a professional.

“Yeah, but there was no money in it. So she married Mark, or Coach Wilson as he demands to be called.” Tess said as we arrived beside Coach Lisa.

I wasn’t sure if I didn’t like him because of the icky feeling on Monday or the fact that he was married to the love of my life - Lisa.

“Right,” I commented, then looked around for him.

He was coming out of the little bathroom adjusting his shorts, looking grumpy as usual.

I knew that we would be running our warm-up lap soon, so I threw my stuff down beside everyone else’s and started to stretch.

I looked around and tried to remember everyone’s names.

Anna, Eva, Tess, Abigail, Ada - I knew those five; Fenna, Lise, Zoe, Bella - I knew their names but couldn’t remember who was who. That’s 9, where is the 10th? Who was the tenth?

Then I saw Julia leaving the washroom. I hadn’t noticed her go in after Coach Wilson had left. Wait a minute, was Julia and Coach Wilson in there together?

“Warm-Up Laps.” Coach Wilson yelled.

I took off before anyone. I tried to stay ahead and this time I didn’t finish last. Ada and Abigail were behind me.

I looked at Lisa to see if she had noticed my effort and success - nope, too busy setting out cones for our first drill.

We started with the same drill as yesterday. I thought I was doing well today, not making too many mistakes - but Coach Wilson kept yelling at me every time I did something wrong. To be fair, he was yelling at all the girls, just more often at me.

“Did you bring water today?” Coach Lisa asked as she jogged over to me as I stood waiting my turn.

I nodded as I looked at her. The way the sun glistened off her forehead, the way her lips pursed to show concern, the way she stood, so tall, with those large breasts and her firm ass...”Margot, get your head in the game!” Coach Wilson woke me up as a ball sailed right past me.

Shit, did Lisa notice me staring?

The rest of practice was much like that - me being distracted when Lisa bent down to pick up a cone - “Margot!” - watching Lisa run over to kick a ball back in - “Margot!” - over and over again.

I did make it through practice - my first complete practice.

We were sitting around stretching when Coach Lisa commanded “Partner Stretches”.

Oh, I knew who I wanted to be my partner.

Everyone else quickly partnered up and I ended up with my preferred partner - Lisa.

We started with laying on our backs, one leg straight up. I kneeled under her left leg and pushed it toward her chest. Lisa taught me where to kneel and where to put my hands on her leg to maximize the stretch.

I was in heaven. My one hand was high on her leg, the other much lower, almost near her crotch.

I felt her leg muscles, they were so firm and defined. She had such sexy strong legs.

I followed her instructions and slowly pushed then released then pushed for a deeper stretch.

“Switch Legs,” Lisa yelled out for everyone.

I quickly repositioned and started to repeat everything on her other leg. Did she feel warmer? Or was I getting hotter? I was definitely getting hornier.

I was starting the second deeper push when I noticed that her shorts were being pulled away from her crotch.

I looked down, hoping to see her panties, instead, I caught a glimpse of her bare pussy. She had large puffy lips with well-trimmed hair.

I was staring at her glorious pussy.

“I don’t like wearing panties to practice, the breeze always feels nice.” Coach Lisa’s husky voice caught me off guard.

It took me a moment to process what she had said then I turned beat red.

Did she care that I was staring? Did she like it? I kept staring mesmerized as my thoughts tumbled around in my head.

I wanted to touch her.

“Your turn” Lisa motioned for me to get on my back.

As she started to push my leg - It hurt, it hurt so good.

Her warm hands, her grin, and just her presence were overwhelming.

I think I may have moaned out loud.

Lisa had one hand near my foot and the other on my hamstring near my butt. I was trying hard not to have an orgasm - the feeling was painful and divine. I could feel my panties getting wetter and my nipples becoming more erect.

I started to bite down on my lip to distract myself but that made it worse.

I closed my eyes, feeling the blood rush to my face and my pussy. I felt close.

“Switch Legs,” Lisa called out.

Thank goodness, I almost had an orgasm.

“Other Leg.” She told me.

Oh, yeah, ok.

I barely made it through the last stretch, how was I going to make it through this one?

She started to push on my leg. Wow, the pain and her touch, I was so aroused. Then she placed her hand on my leg, about an inch from my pussy.

It was too much, I bit down hard on my lip, I couldn’t hold out any longer.

I shuddered and had the orgasm that I had been suppressing. Thank goodness I was biting my lip or I would have screamed for sure.

I was afraid to open my eyes. I had no idea what Lisa would do or if anyone else had noticed.

“Ok, Girls, Partner Twist,” Lisa said as she released my leg.

I sat up to see what I needed to do. Lisa was grinning at me. Thank goodness she wasn’t mad.

She seemed pleased with herself. I was glowing.

In Partner Twist you lay on your back and twist a leg over to the other side. Your partner helps you push down on the knee of the leg twisting over the body.

Lisa had me put one hand on her knee and the other on her lower back. Then as I started to lean down on the knee I was to push my hand towards her glute (butt) muscle.

Her body was so firm, so athletic, so amazing, I could spend the rest of my life just touching her.

Push, hold, release a bit, then push further. My hand was less than an inch from her crotch. So close, I could feel the heat from her pussy on my hand.

“Switch Sides,” Her sexy voice startled me.

Push, hold, release, then push and it happened, my hand slipped down a bit and landed on her ass- it was so firm through her shorts. I started to rub before I realized what I was doing.

I started to pull my hand away only to have her say - “Leave it”.

I quickly slid my hand back and started to rub again.

“Sorry for holding it so long, that stretch always feels good,” Lisa said in a surprisingly clear voice.

I could barely speak. I was so turned on.

“Ok, your turn Margot,” Lisa said to me.

Did she mean what I think she meant?

I moved into the position and wow, that stretch hurt so good. I felt her hand move onto my ass and she started to massage it. I was in heaven.

I wanted to shift my hips so she would be massaging my pussy instead of just my ass but instead, I just enjoyed the feeling.

“Switch Sides,” She yelled.

Lisa repositioned and I switched legs. Again, the pain of the stretch and Lisa’s hand on my ass were overwhelming me. Her fingers dug into the knots of my ass, sending shivers up my spine and causing small fireworks to go off in my mind.

I am proud to say I didn’t orgasm, but I wanted to, I was so close.

“OK, finish with individual stretches.” Lisa called out, then softly to me “Margot, copy what I do.”

I sat facing her with a huge smile on my face. She was smiling back at me.

I did everything that she did.

Many times I was able to see up her shorts.

The best was sitting with our legs spread wide. I was not only able to see her pussy, I was able to see her vaginal lips open. They looked so inviting. I imagined licking them, fingering them, just playing with them.

Too quickly the practice was over.

“Great practice today Margot,” Lisa commented as she walked away.

Abigail, Ada, and I rode back to my house in silence. Abigail’s mom talked non-stop.

“Have fun girls, call me when you need a ride home.” She shouted as we sprinted to my house.

“Ok, we have to meet the boys in 15 minutes by the forest stream,” Abigail informed me as we walked in my front door.

Abigail and Ada started stripping in the front room. I watched a bit taken aback that they would be so brazen to get naked in a strange house with someone they barely knew. They put on matching white thong panties, and white push-up bras, Abigail’s made her larger breasts look huge, and Ada’s gave her a nice portioned set. Their slightly tanned skin looked great under the stark white underwear. I wished I wasn’t so pasty white.

They each pulled on short black mini shirts and similar loose crop tops, Abigail’s being pale pink and Ada’s being pale yellow.

“Wear a good pair of shoes, we are going into the forest.” Abigail commented basically dressed while I had only managed to remove my shoes, socks, and soccer padding.

Right, I needed to change. I sprinted to my room, closing the door. I didn’t feel comfortable with them watching me change, especially since my panties were still soaked from earlier.

Pulling them off, I wanted to lay down on the bed and frantically masturbate to the images of Lisa’s bare pussy.

Instead, I just threw on a simple blue panty bra set and black short - blue shirt combo.

I wanted to shower but Abigail insisted that we had to get going.

Out our back door and almost immediately onto a rough path that wound through the bright green forest.

I didn’t know we lived beside a forest.

We walked for a good 20 minutes before we found this little overgrown path between some large trees and yellowish-green bushes. Entering, it felt like we were venturing into another world. It seemed quieter, calmer, more magical.

The trees here were so big that there was lots of room to walk around. So much different than the garbage-strewn groves in New York.

Three boys stepped out from an overgrown side path. I recognized Robert and James from the field, so the other boy must be the one for me.

“Abigail,” Robert called, smiling.

“You’re late,” Jason added, frowning at us.

I braced myself for meeting a boy. I was not good at talking to boys but I wanted to be more like Lisa and she would not have a problem talking to a boy.

I steeled myself to be more like Lisa this afternoon.

“Robert.” Abigail ran forward and gave him a deep kiss.

Ada just walked over and held Jason’s hand.

Finally, after the kiss had become a bit awkward, Abigail broke it off and gestured to me.

“Margot, this is Robert, James, and Matt.” She said and gave Robert another kiss.

I forced myself to be brave and casually walked closer to the boys. At first, I didn’t think Matt was very big but as I walked closer, I realized he had been standing further back than I thought. He just kept getting bigger and bigger as I walked closer. He was huge. He was at least a head taller than everyone else, with wide shoulders and unkempt short brownish hair. He smiled and offered his hand - it was so big.

The expression about people with big hands having big dick’s ran through my mind. I started to blush.

“Matt,” he said in a deep voice.

Wow, he looked good enough to eat.

Maybe I’m bi - at least for today.

I wanted to speak but how do you say something to a person with visions of huge erect penis’s in your head?

“Let’s head to our spot,” James interrupted, walking hand in hand with Ada away from us.

Abigail pulled a vape pen from her pocket and took a hit before latching herself onto Robert’s arm and walking behind them.

“I like your hair,” Matt commented to me as we followed.

“Yours also,” I said then realized what I said.

Shit, this is why I never speak to boys. I always say the wrong thing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.