Growing Up! - Cover

Growing Up!

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Chapter 4: Thursday, a Day of Unpacking Things

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4: Thursday, a Day of Unpacking Things - Margot moves across the country, starts on a new soccer team, and starts to grow up. The story involves teenage girls on a soccer team and Margot's adventures (mostly sexual) with the girls. This is turning into a very long story (over 12 chapters in pieces at the moment). Lots of Girl on girl; plus a bit of guy/girl. Ongoing story. Hope to update with a new chapter every 2 weeks (Thurs/Friday)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Cheating   Slut Wife   Mother   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Smoking  

It rained on Thursday. Not a short fast heavy rain like in New York but a continuous steady rain that I guess they get out here.

I spent breakfast at the kitchen window eating my toast, drinking my coffee, and looking for the rabbits. They must not like the rain as I didn’t see them. It was disappointing, they were something I had started looking forward to seeing each morning.

Soccer practice was canceled due to rain. I was a bit disappointed as I wanted to see Lisa again but I was also looking forward to spending a boring day inside unpacking.

I think I needed a chill day. A lot has happened since I arrived last Sunday.

Box after box slowly disappeared while the room became cozier. Each poster and stupid knick-knack made it feel more like mine.

At various times I found myself crying at a stupid trinket dad had bought me, then the next box would have me laughing at memories of a great moment from my childhood.

I was emotionally exhausted when I finally arrived at the last two boxes.

They didn’t look like they belonged in my room. I wondered if they were actually for Mom’s room. Both just said ‘Bedroom’ - not ‘Deb’s Bedroom’ like the boxes in Mom’s room nor ‘Margot’s Bedroom’ as they had labeled for my room.

The first box contained Mom’s dresses. I thought about just pushing the box into her room, but I had lots of time so unloaded them and hung them up in Mom’s closet.

The second box was Mom’s housecoat and other sleepwear. I moved all the clothes into her closet and dresser when I discovered a box at the bottom.

I was shocked by what was inside, Mom’s sex toys. I knew that mom probably had some but I had never seen them before nor had I looked.

I started to close the box back up but I realized that I was horny. The last couple of days had made me extremely horny.

Charlotte’s message about fucking three guys at a party last night had been playing through my mind all morning. No details, just [3 guys, all holes filled at once, amazing].

The slut, I wish I could be more like her.

I re-opened the box and pulled out Mom’s toys. She had a huge pink flesh-feeling dildo, a smaller purple vibrator, and a magic wand.

I turned on the magic wand to see if the batteries still worked. They did. I brought the large vibrating head down to my clit and WOW, THAT WAS MAGIC.

Turning it off, I put it to the side for later.

I tried turning on the vibrator but either I didn’t know how or the batteries had died.

Next was the dildo, it was Matt-sized. I had to stretch my mouth just to get the tip in. It tasted like plastic. I think I will use it in my pussy.

What was I thinking? ‘These were my mom’s,’ part of my mind yelled at me.

So what? They will feel good, another part of my brain countered and that side easily won.

Looking in my large mirror, I tried but failed to like my body.

Pulling off my shirt, I wished I filled out my bra more, like Charlotte or Tasha, maybe not as much as Fenna. Her breasts are way too big. I didn’t want a set like that. I wanted a pair that were a little bit more noticeable.

My belly was too noticeable, I hoped all the running and soccer would get rid of it.

Taking my bra off felt sexy. I pinched each of my nipples. I loved the electric jolts that surged through my body.

I twirled around. It was fun and naughty to watch my black hair spin and then cascade down over my chest. I did like how my nipples peeked through the strands of dark hair. The contrast of my pale white skin, dark red nipples, and very dark hair was lovely.

I pulled my shorts down and tried to admire my ass. I was too flat at the bottom but too big at the top. How could that be possible? Again I hoped running would fill it out better.

I squeezed it and imagined that it was Lisa grabbing my ass. Holding my ass cheek and pinching my nipple caused my knees to go weak. That actually happens, ‘cool,’ I thought while closing my eyes and thinking about Lisa.

Last was my panties. The crotch was wet. I smelled them as I remembered Lisa’s smell.

My mind was racing, spinning, I was getting so horny.

I looked at my pussy in the mirror. Should I shave? My bush was big. It hid my clit and lips. I pulled my lips apart to see the inside glisten. I had never really looked at myself before. Hell, I had never really thought about pussies before.

I have of course stood naked many times in my bedroom but never with my door wide open and a dildo, vibrator, and magic wand on my bed. It felt very naughty and I felt very horny.

I could see through the living room and out the window in the kitchen from where I stood. If a person stood in the right place outside, they could see into my room.

This felt so liberating, so naughty, so not like me. This felt like something Charlotte or Abigail would do. I imagined that Coach Lisa would come by to see me. She would look in that window and see me standing naked.

What if it was Charlotte coming over with her three guys?

I grabbed my laptop and searched for a good gangbang video. I wanted to imagine being with or even being Charlotte last night.

Or it was the three boys from yesterday.

It surfed a bit before I found one with some huge cocked guys and two girls - one with large tits and blonde hair like Lisa, and one much smaller with smaller breasts. She also had blonde hair but she looked young enough to be me for what I had in mind.

Not Charlotte but Lisa Coach Lisa would be amazing and she would know what to do.

She could be my soccer coach and sex teacher.

The older big tit beauty was teaching her young student all about sex.

As I watched and listened to the forced dialogue, I started to apply lube to the huge dildo and my ass. I was going to use the dildo in my pussy but maybe I would want to use the vibrator in my ass.

“OH FUCK ME!” I heard the girl scream as I watched a huge cock slide into her.

That would be Matt’s cock.

“FUCK ME MATT!” I repeated as I sat down on the huge dildo.

It hurt stretching me so much. OH FUCK, I had a huge orgasm on the first thrust.

Other than my fingers, this was the first thing ever in my pussy. Wow, I loved the feeling of it stretching me. I loved how full I felt.

I looked over to the porn and watched the Lisa look alike feed the porn star (me) a cock while the one guy behind started to thrust into her/me.

I pushed the dildo in and out like on the screen while feeding myself the purple vibrator. I imagined it was Lisa telling me to suck that cock, to fuck that cock, while she played with the other cocks standing around us.

I moved to all fours, then face down so that my ass was up in the air. I started to shove the vibrator in and out of my mouth like on the screen. I imagined that Lisa was feeding me Robert’s, no James’s cock, while Matt fucked me from behind.

It was hard to reach around and push the dildo in and I wished the real Lisa was here helping me.

“Now for your ass dear.” The Lisa porn star said on the screen.

I removed the vibrator from my mouth and started to push it up my ass.

OH MY FUCKING GOD, IT HURT, FUCK DID IT HURT

“Take it all,” porn star Lisa said on the screen.

“YES, FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARD!” I screamed. I had orgasm after orgasm. One would start to subside and I would push the dildo in a bit more, then the next would start, then the vibrator deeper, and the next one.

It was glorious until I was spent. I collapsed on my bed panting feeling very full. Both the vibrator and the dildo were pushed in as far as they could go.

“Margot.” I heard the porn star Lisa say.

I turned to the screen, too exhausted for more.

“Margot.” It couldn’t be the porn star, she had a dick in her mouth.

Oh, shit that was my mom.

I bolted up and turned to face my mom in the doorway.

She was not yelling at me, she did not appear angry, just ... she looked like my mom. Who just found her daughter with her toys in both holes ... still in both holes.

Oh, shit.

“Mom, I can...” I stammered - what do you say?

I slipped? They fell into me? I was just testing them? It’s not what it looks like? What did it look like? Excuses flew through my mind. What could I say?

Mom surprised me with a calm and collected voice, “Margot, it’s OK. We just need to clean them now.”

Right. I pulled them out of me. I had the sense not to put them down on my bed. They were covered in my juices.

“Bring them to the bathroom so we can clean them,” Mom said, turned, and walked to the bathroom.

What could I do? I followed, holding the two objects up in the air as if they were radioactive or something - which, I guess they kind of were.

What was she doing at home? I thought she was at work or out someplace.

“Put them in the sink and I will teach you how to wash them.” Mom instructed me.

Gross, Mom was going to teach me to do what? I tossed them into the sink and sprinted to the toilet. I made it but barely.

“Yeah, ass play will cause that,” Mom laughed.

How could she laugh? She was standing at the sink washing a dildo that had been in my pussy and a vibrator that had been in my ass. Then it hit me, I had put that in my mouth. I hope Mom had cleaned them before she packed them.

“You need to clean these well after you use them,” Mom told me as if I wasn’t naked sitting two feet away taking a shit.

What the hell?

“Mom, I...” Again, what do you say to your mom?

“Margot, I knew this day would come. Everyone gets horny and masturbates. I didn’t think I would walk into what you were doing, but everyone does it in some way.” Mom informed me while calmly washing the large dildo.

How is mom being so calm about this? I had those shoved up me not two minutes ago and she was calmly cleaning them.

“How can you be so calm?” I asked as I did a very undignified fart.

Mom put the dildo and vibrator down on a towel to dry then turned to me.

“Margot, I gave birth to you and cleaned your diapers. You have thrown up on me, pissed on me, shat on me. I have been and will always be there for you while you grow up. This is just another...” she paused, then sighed, “mess to clean up.”

Oh, right.

“I will let you finish. I will meet you in the kitchen.” She said as she left.

Wow, I somehow survived that.

“There is a dress code.” She called.

Right, as if I would forget to get dressed. Went from a caring Mom to a nagging Mom in two seconds flat.

We talked about sex and feelings. She didn’t ask me if I had done anything yet but she did say that I needed to be smart and careful. She said that it was likely better for me to masturbate than to get in trouble fooling around with someone. She also said that I needed to close my door and not use her stuff. Cool mom to so uncool mom to gross mom.

We went off to a small strip mall near our place. One end was a Starbucks, the other was a Women’s store. The middle was Hot Pizza, Mobile World, and Maids’R’Us. These strange little malls seem to exist everywhere.

Mom parked in front of the Women’s Store, a confusing window of pinks and yellows exclaiming lingerie, swimsuits, and women’s health items. The inside was just as gaudy and overwhelming in its multi-toned pink. Maybe they were trying for the inside-of-the-womb look, it certainly felt like we were going inside a body. I felt uncomfortable here - doubly with Mom leading the way.

“How can I help you?” A middle-aged woman asked us. She looked like the kindest, gentlest mix between a grandma and a talk show host.

“I need a new swimsuit and my daughter may need some new bras,” Mom said, turning between the lady and myself.

“I don’t need anything,” I mumbled, trying not to look at anything.

The lady just smiled and walked us over to a large wall of every type of two-piece swimsuit you can imagine. It was right beside a small room filled with sex toys. I kept my eyes looking at my feet.

“What type of look would you like?” The woman asked.

“I’m not sure, something fun, and sexy, maybe something attractive,” Mom answered looking at their surprisingly wide selection for such a small store.

“Everything will look attractive on you.” The woman smiled and turned away from us. Was she flirting with Mom?

The women grabbed three different combinations of dark blue, bright blue, and black suits.

“Try this one and I will get you fitted perfectly.” The nice lady instructed, handing Mom the suits and pointing to the changing rooms in the opposite corner.

I found a chair nearby and pulled out my phone to try to ignore what was happening around me. I didn’t have a plan so I couldn’t text or contact anyone and the only offline game I had was sudoku.

I tried to ignore everything around me but it was hard as sudoku is a boring game.

The black suit was just a string bikini - it looked horrible on Mom - especially with her white panties showing.

The saleslady ran her hands along Mom’s hips and up under her sagging breasts, lifting both.

Was she feeling Mom up?

The woman was extremely frank in her assessment, “That will not do, you have wonderful wide hips and full breasts, those suits are all wrong.”

She wandered away to grab a different suit.

Mom was looking a little flushed. She didn’t seem to mind the women’s hands.

“The dark green might look good on you.” The woman stated as she handed the suit to Mom.

Mom disappeared into the room and I went back to the game. I had long since mastered this level but sometimes it’s just nice solving easy puzzles to make you feel better.

Mom emerged from the changeroom and the lady’s hands again went to Mom’s hips and just under her breasts. She turned Mom around to get a better look.

The green combo did make Mom look much better. It accented her hips without flaring them out and it gave her wonderful cleavage.

“Still not right yet. Do you mind the suit being a little tight in the bottom? Some people do not like showing the crease that a tight suit can make.” The Saleslady commented while putting her hand just above Mom’s suit-covered pussy.

“I don’t mind but this suit looks amazing. I do not think I need anything else.” Mom said while looking at her body in the mirrors.

Mom seemed to welcome the woman’s touch.

“Nonsense - I have a much better combo - it will need to be two-toned but the colors will look great on you.” The woman informed Mom while grabbing a black bottom and a forest green top.

Mom again retreated into the changing room and I finished the puzzle and started another one.

This time when Mom came out, she looked amazing. This suit perfectly accented her wide hips and gave her some impressive cleavage without squishing her breasts. She did have a small camel toe but the black suit hid that well. All this with her panties still showing, she would look even better with nothing under it.

“Wow, this is perfect!” Mom exclaimed.

The woman just nodded. While running her hand on Mom’s ass, moving along the seem to just before her crotch. With her other hand, she spun Mom to face her and ran her hand up Mom’s camel toe.

Leaning in, I just heard her say, “Yes, those fit much better.”

“Do I want to know the price?” Mom asked, a bit breathless.

“They are not cheap but you will be surprised how reasonable they are.” The woman commented then added, “Do you need a bra fitting? Your current one looked okay but I couldn’t really see it under your blouse.”

The Woman was still devouring Mom with her eyes. I will admit that Mom looked good. But gross, this old lady was feeling up my Mom. And Mom let her. Triple Gross.

“I’m good for bras, back in New York we had a place like this, and someone who could fit bras properly.” Mom said, still admiring the suit and seeming to enjoy the woman’s hands.

“Great to hear, getting a well-fitted bra was the reason I opened this place.” The woman commented then added, “What else can I help you with today?”

Mom had moved into the changeroom when she yelled out, “My daughter might need a sex toy.”

Of course, at that moment the front doorbell rang as an even older lady entered the store.

Fuck, did she hear? Why the fuck would Mom do that to me?

I purposely looked down at my phone and shook my head back and forth.

“It’s natural and nothing to be ashamed of.” The sales lady said to me, then chuckled, “That’s the other reason I opened the store.”

Gross.

I just kept ignoring her, wishing for this to be over.

The lady then said to my mom, “You take your time, I am just going to help this nice new person.”

I didn’t hear what they said over the slight classical music that I just realized was playing in the background but they walked over to the sex toy room.

Was that old lady going to buy a sex toy? Do old people still do those sorts of things? Good for her but also, wow, that’s gross.

“Margot, are you sure you do not want me to get you a health aid or anything?” Mom asked, looking a bit flushed as she exited the changing room.

“Gross Mom,” I said standing up, “Definitely Not!”

Mom browsed the bras and panties, I just left the store to wait outside.

I was huddling under the mall awning when Mom came out and commented “The suit was a bit more than I have ever spent on a swimsuit but it fit so well and she was so nice, I just had to buy it.”

“Sure Mom, you did look good in it,” I said, trying to be supportive.

“Thanks, Margot, now let’s go get you a phone plan.” Mom said walking towards the phone store.

“And a new phone,” I added in hopes of finally upgrading my ancient hand-me-down phone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.