Growing Up! - Cover

Growing Up!

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Chapter 9: Sunday and Monday Rock

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9: Sunday and Monday Rock - Margot moves across the country, starts on a new soccer team, and starts to grow up. The story involves teenage girls on a soccer team and Margot's adventures (mostly sexual) with the girls. This is turning into a very long story (over 12 chapters in pieces at the moment). Lots of Girl on girl; plus a bit of guy/girl. Ongoing story. Hope to update with a new chapter every 2 weeks (Thurs/Friday)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Cheating   Slut Wife   Mother   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Smoking  

I woke late, but my warm sheets felt too good to leave. Instead, I just curled up under them and enjoyed my sun-glowing room. I could hear Mom moving around and thought about yelling for my phone, but couldn’t make the effort. This was the perfect morning to do nothing but laze in bed, although I wish I had my phone.

My laptop buzzed that I was receiving a request for a video call. It was within reach of my bed, so I pulled it under the covers and opened it to Charlotte’s grinning face.

“What up slut?” She exclaimed.

She looked way too excited for a Sunday morning, even if it was Sunday afternoon where she was.

“Sleeping slut?” I shot back, yawning and trying to adjust the computer to see it better while lying down.

“Guess What?” She asked. She was vibrating with energy.

“You have a new boyfriend, and he just left.” I joked.

Her face fell.

“How did you know? Are you psychic?” She started to smile again.

“No, just a good guesser,” I answered back.

“Which would make you a psychic!” She exclaimed and launched into a crazy story about meeting this older guy, who I think took her out on a date, or they met at a restaurant or somewhere, but then his son was there, or he brought his son. Charlotte is hard to follow when she is excited. The son, Ken, no, that’s the dad’s name, Eric is the son, is super hunky and snuck over last night and stayed until Charlotte’s parents left for church. He had just left, the son, not the dad.

They didn’t have sex at all, which I had trouble believing. Eric wanted to save it for marriage, which Charlotte was ok with but not really. I am not sure about all the details.

She did give him a blowjob, and he has a huge dick. That I am sure of, Charlotte repeated that over and over again.

We then spent time catching up on gossip in New York. By the time Charlotte had to go, maybe for a date with Eric, or his dad, or both, I was wide awake.

After hanging up on her, I went to the kitchen for coffee and due to the lateness, brunch.

“Margot, do you want some of the cucumber salad I made?” Mom asked while cleaning.

I started to laugh at the thought of the cucumber I shared with Stella last night. If Mom only knew.

“No, I have a lunch date later,” I commented offhand, then stammered in horror at what I had just said. No way could Mom find out about Nathan. Shit, Shit, Shit.

“Oh, who are you meeting?” Mom called from the living room.

Thinking quickly, I shouted back, “Abigail and Ada.”

I knew that we wouldn’t mind.

I jumped on my phone and texted Abigail and Ada - [Need coverage, have a lunch date, can you tell my mom that it’s with you] Abigail - [Sure, would love to have lunch today] Ada - [Margot has a date, we are covering for her] Abigail - [does that mean I don’t get lunch today] Ada - [No, we can still do lunch, but Margot is going with someone else] Abigail - [oh, but I wanted to have lunch with Margot] Me - [tomorrow?] Abigail - [yes, after practice] I just shook my head. Abigail is super sweet but not very smart.

I spent some time scrolling the team chat. I sent everyone the photos from last night. All the comments were positive, so I sent them to Charlotte. I had to label and explain each photo, which took a while. By the time I had finished, it was time to walk to Starbucks and meet Nathan.

My little herd of bunnies was clustered under the bush. I waved to them as I walked past. They just seemed to stare at me, not afraid but not yet domesticated.

I took my earbuds and enjoyed upbeat pop music in the beautiful California sun. I hummed as I thought how perfect this day had been so far. This week was going to be the best ever.

I arrived just as Nathan arrived, perfect timing. He was all compliments about what I was wearing, which was good because I purposely wore my favorite yellow flower sundress. Nathan kissed me before grabbing my hand and walking into Starbucks with me. Was he my boyfriend now?

He ordered and bought me a caramel latte and spinach egg bites. He bought himself a dark roast black coffee, no sugar, no cream - so mature. I kissed him on the cheek as a thank you for the meal.

“I hope to get a kiss much lower down later.” He whispered back. I blushed and nodded.

We moved to the back of the place, finding a secluded couch to cuddle on.

We sat and talked about world events. Nathan is so knowledgeable. I wish I knew more, but he was so patient with my lack of understanding, smiling when I didn’t know the names of important world leaders.

At one point, a gay couple entered together. Nathan became very quiet and agitated, staring at the two holding hands and whispering in each other’s ears. They looked cute, like a couple on their first or second date, like Nathan and I.

“Fags!” Nathan suddenly shouted out.

The pair stopped smiling and purposely ignored Nathan.

“Why did you say that?” I blurted out.

“Cause their fags, and they shouldn’t be acting that way in public!” Nathan commented back while staring hard at them. He looked angry.

I didn’t have a problem with the pair. They were in love just like us. How could Nathan not see that? Besides, I had been with other girls, so would he have a problem with me?

I tried to distract Nathan with a kiss, but he would not turn his head toward me. He kept staring as the pair received their coffee and left.

“I just hate how those people are so inappropriate. What if there had been children in here?” Nathan exclaimed before turning to me and finally kissing me.

I wanted to point out the blow jobs I had given him in near public places or the kissing we were now doing, but I didn’t want to make him angry. I wanted him to like me, not hate me.

The cashier came back to talk to us. I thought she was going to get angry with Nathan’s comments, instead, she commented, “I hate how gay California is becoming. Earlier, we had two lesbians in, kissing and hugging. Can’t they keep that private?”

What?

I was shocked that she was saying this to us. What would she do if she found out what I had been up to?

“I don’t know, girl on girl is ok, but all that guy on guy stuff is just wrong. It’s against god or something.” Nathan said back to the girl.

Well, at least Nathan wasn’t going to flip if he ever found out about what I had done. No way could I invite him to the Wilson’s. There was always at least one guy couple at their party. No one in that group cared about same-sex couples.

“Carpet munchers are so gross. God only meant for girls to be with guys.” The cashier commented back.

I just snuggled in tighter to Nathan. I didn’t want to talk about this.

“Have a seat,” Nathan offered to her.

The cashier, Monica by her name tag, smiled and sat down. That was the last thing I wanted. Not only was I uncomfortable being around someone who would likely hate me for my sexual preferences, but she was older and much prettier than me.

Nathan and Monica talked about world events. I was thankful it was not gay bashing but also concerned that she knew so much. Would Nathan like her more than me?

It didn’t help that when a customer came in, she left with a comment about how she was looking forward to talking with Nathan again.

“Do you like her more than me?” I blurted out.

Angry but also now embarrassed that I vocalized what I was thinking.

“Are you kidding? You’re the most beautiful person I have ever met.” Nathan consoled me.

He kissed me, then stood up, saying, “Let’s go for a walk.”

I happily followed him outside. The blast of hot air was glorious after the dry air conditioning. It did cause me to sweat. I hoped Nathan didn’t notice.

“There is an old forest trail behind the mall. I would like to show such a beautiful girl the beautiful view back there.” Nathan whispered to me while kissing my ear.

My heart fluttered. Nathan is so perfect. I am so lucky.

We walked around the garbage-covered side alley and through a broken rusted fence. At first, the forest trail was covered in discarded clothing and blankets but after a short walk, it became a well-traveled but lush green tunnel. The trees here grew so tall that they covered the trail. The shade was cool, while Nathan’s hand was warm.

I felt like a princess in a fairy tale walking with my prince charming.

I have no idea how long we walked, time didn’t seem to move right.

It didn’t matter that we were walking uphill, my legs protesting meant nothing against my heart beating faster because of my gorgeous Nathan.

We arrived at a small cliff that overlooked a valley. Brown roofs stuck out of the green forest canopy. It looked like a foreign world.

We sat on a log overlooking the valley. I could make out cars moving and could hear dogs barking but we were above it all.

“This is one of my favorite spots. I hope you appreciate me sharing it with you.” Nathan said while nibbling my ear.

I nodded, turned, and kissed him.

He tasted of burnt coffee. I loved the bitter flavor.

“One of my favorite things is getting a blowjob up here,” Nathan commented while undoing his pants, “Would you do that for me?”

I wanted to please him. This would normally be too public for me, but the day had been perfect. I wanted to be the perfect girlfriend for him.

I nodded and got down on my knees.

He pulled his hard penis out. It was already leaking some pre-cum.

I wanted to drive him mad with lust before he came, so I just started gently licking around the head. He moaned and said my name over and over.

I kept licking, every so often, licking the whole shaft.

“You are driving me crazy, please, suck it, I need you to suck it,” He moaned.

It was working. I kept licking but used my right hand to play with his balls.

His moaning indicated that I was doing it right.

“Please, more.” He begged.

I just kept licking and playing for a few more minutes. Then I added my other hand to the lower shaft and started to slow jack it.

His moaning increased in tempo and volume.

I sucked in the fullness of his penis and then went back to licking.

In the distance, I could hear people coming down the path.

“Nathan, people are coming,” I said, letting go of his dick.

“Don’t stop, don’t you dare stop. I need to get off,” Nathan exclaimed and shoved my head down on his penis.

I gagged but started to suck harder. I used my other hand to again play with his balls and shaft. I wanted to get him off before the people arrived. They were getting closer, but so was he.

I sucked harder. I jacked faster until he gave a great moan and had a powerful orgasm.

I swallowed most of it, but his jerking caused me to lose balance and slip back. His penis popped out, and some of his cum splashed across my face.

Shit, I was starting to stand and wipe my face when three hikers entered the clearing.

Nathan laughed and did up his pants.

I frantically wiped at my face as I ran past the hikers and down the path.

Shit, they had to know what I was doing. One of the hikers looked familiar. Maybe I had seen her at Wilson’s party or something. Shit, shit, what must they think seeing me with a face covered in cum while Nathan was putting his dick away?

I slowed down after a few minutes and waited for Nathan.

He arrived laughing, “Margot, that was awesome. I know those hikers.”

What, he knew them!

“I kind of want to go back and join them. They have weed. Do you want to come?” Nathan commented, grabbing my hand and trying to pull me back up.

Shit, no way can I meet his friends now.

I shook my head and pulled my hand back.

“No, I have your cum in my hair, and they saw what we were doing,” I exclaimed and started to inch down the path.

“Who cares? You don’t have to suck them off, although they likely wouldn’t mind. Did I mention they have weed?” Nathan laughed my concerns off.

No way was I going to suck a bunch of guys off.

“I guess this is what I get for dating a teenager. No sense of adventure,” Nathan stated, then turned away from me and started to walk back up the path.

I didn’t know what to do. Do I follow him? Do I try to find my way home?

Was he serious about me having to suck off his friends? One of the hikers was a girl. Was she going to suck him off if I didn’t go back? Maybe she would do his friends, and I could just do him.

“Margot, are you coming?” Nathan called back.

I wanted to. Just then, a text arrived on my phone. It was Mom asking where I was. Shit, dinner was in twenty minutes, and I was over an hour away.

“Nathan, it’s my mom. I gotta go,” I stammered at him. Was I making a mistake?

“No problem. Tuesday coffee and maybe something more?” He asked.

“Yes, of course,” I replied with a huge smile, I hadn’t screwed it up.

He waved goodbye and started to back down the hill.

I started to run down. It was fairly steep causing me to almost lose footing. How had I not noticed how steep it was?

I called mom to tell her I would be late.

“Where are you?” Mom asked as soon as she picked up the phone.

“Abigail, Ada, and I went to this neat hill and lost track of time,” I replied.

I knew that the best lies had grains of truth in them.

“How long?” She then asked.

“At least an hour before I’m home unless you can come pick me up?” I asked her with little hope that she would.

“Ok, see you in an hour,” Mom replied and hung up.

I started to run. Vans are not the best shoes to run in, but I was surprised that I only had to walk twice.

I was sweaty and gross when I walked in, which was a great excuse to shower before dinner. I needed to wash Nathan’s dried cum off me.

At dinner, Mom started to grill me about lunch. I deflected with one-word answers. I knew they wouldn’t be enough, but I was struggling to think of what to tell her.

I thought about outright lying, but something about how she kept asking told me that I needed to confess to something. No way was I going to tell her about Nathan, so instead, I talked about the triple date that Abigail, Ada, and I went on last week. I swore Mom to secrecy about Abigail having a boyfriend.

She seemed to know that Matt and Rachel were a couple. I told her we only kissed because the other two couples were doing it, and it was just like the right thing to do.

“Besides, Rachel and Matt had broken up,” I added.

Shit. That may have been going too far.

Mom sat in silence for most of the rest of the meal. As I was finishing up, Mom seemed to come to a decision.

“Margot, I am not condoning you having sex. You are too young, but I also know that you are growing up, so I think we should get you on birth control. I will make an appointment for tomorrow at the clinic.” She said in a fast, continuous stream.

What do you say to that? Thanks? Awesome?

“Ok” was all I managed.

We cleaned up dinner together and then started our run.

Mom launched into a confession, “Margot, before your father, I was seeing a nice man, and well, I became pregnant.”

What? I have a sibling? Or was that me and Dad was not my Dad?

“I had a miscarriage, which is very common, but before I did, he and I talked about children. He wasn’t ready, and I know now that I wasn’t either, but back then, I thought I was.”

What was mom saying?

“Well, he left me before the miscarriage. The doctor thought that the stress of his leaving may have caused it. But it turned out ok because I met your dad, and we had you a bit later, which was the greatest thing ever.”

I stopped running. I just stared at Mom, trying to process what she just told me.

“I don’t want you to have to go through that. I don’t think you’re ready to start having sex, but I know you are too young to have a baby,” Mom said, stressing the think and the know.

I was ready for sex when the moment was perfect.

She looked small and worried. I agreed about the baby but not the sex part. Mom would flip if she found out what I had already been doing. With Nathan, I did want sex. I just wanted it to be perfect. Nathan, being older and likely not a virgin, would know how to make it perfect.

I stepped forward and hugged her. As coach Lisa says, when in doubt, hug your mom.

“I love you, Mom,” I said quietly.

She hugged me back. It was a touching mom-and-daughter moment until someone honked and yelled,” Get a room!”

I looked over to a car stopping near us. It was Rachel and Matt with Lisa.

It was Matt who had yelled. Oh, shit, I was supposed to have just been kissing him earlier today.

“Hey, fancy seeing you again today,” Matt said while emerging like a bear from a den. What did he mean? I hadn’t actually seen him today.

Rachel slid around him and jumped on us, joining my hug with Mom.

“Are you two running?” Coach Lisa asked while exiting the car.

Mom and Lisa started to talk about something. I wasn’t listening. I was busy whispering to Matt, “I didn’t see you today.”

“I know, but I was talking to James when Abigail mentioned that she was covering for you on some lunch date, so I figured I would join your imaginary date. By the way, Abigail, Ada, Robert, James, Rachel, and I were there.” Matt whispered back.

Oh, shit Rachel and Matt were supposed to have broken up. I am in deep shit now.

“Shit, Matt, I told Mom it was just Abigail, Ada, the boys, and you. And we kissed.” I hurriedly whispered back.

Rachel had been leaning to listen. She laughed, then leaned in,” I guess I have to be mad at you now!”

Matt chuckled, but I didn’t find it funny. What if Mom found out I lied? Mom always finds out when I lie.

“Chill, we will just say that Rachel and I had a fight, but we have since made up. She is always getting into little fights.” Matt whispered back.

“I am not!” Rachel countered a little too loudly, then hit Matt.

“What are you three conspiring about?” Mom turned and asked.

Oh shit, what should I say?

“Are you two fighting again?” Lisa interjected.

“No! Matt’s being a jerk face again,” Rachel said, leaving us for her Mom’s car.

Matt rolled his eyes and left us to get in the car.

“Matt is so patient with her,” Lisa commented and waved goodbye to us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.