A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 5 - The Pumpkin Patch - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 5 - The Pumpkin Patch

Copyright© 2023 by Michael Loucks

Chapter 34: You're Still A Kid

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 34: You're Still A Kid - Birgit Adams remains a force to be reckoned with. The lessons she learns, and how she deals with them, are at the heart of this book. Beyond Birgit, there is the usual full cast of characters, but, no matter how you cut it, this is a book centered on the Empress of the Universe — it wasn't titled The Pumpkin Patch for nothing! This is a continuation of the third A Well-Lived Life Series.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Polygamy/Polyamory   First  

October 13, 2002, Greater Cincinnati, Ohio

🎤 Steve

"Do you think you'll be back in Cincinnati anytime soon?" Shannon asked, snuggling close after she woke up late on Sunday morning after a night of energetic sex, which had ended around 3:45am.

"I don't have any plans in that regard," I replied. "I don't usually have a reason to be in Cincinnati."

"The last two nights ought to be enough of a reason!" Shannon declared.

"Don't kid yourself, Shan!" Aurora said, laughing softly. "According to Uncle Anthony, Steve's wives are smoking hot! Not to mention that he has permission to play around, even at home."

"I did very much enjoy the last two nights," I confirmed, "but it's also the case that I don't travel here very often, as I said. If I do, I'll make sure Aurora knows."

"Think you can go once more with each of us?" Aurora asked.

"I believe I've had enough sleep, so I can do that!"

Aurora went first, sucking me until I was hard, then riding me gently, giving herself numerous orgasms grinding against me. After she finished, and I had a brief rest, Shannon got me hard, then had me fuck her, slowly at first, but then hard and fast. When we finished, the three of us showered together, dressed, and went down to the restaurant for Sunday brunch, something Anthony had chosen to advertise widely. That meant we had to wait for seats, but given we were being seated in the VIP room, the wait was only about ten minutes.

Anthony and a waiter came over to us as soon as we were seated, and the waiter poured coffee for us and asked what we wanted to drink. Once the girls had asked for OJ, and I had declined, he left to get the drinks.

"Was everything to your satisfaction this weekend?" he asked.

"If he says no, he's a dead man!" Aurora said, causing Anthony to laugh.

"I meant with the hotel, the speakeasy, and the restaurant!"

"I think everything went really well, and I'm happy," I replied. "Your brunch idea seems to have worked very well."

"I set the price as low as I could without losing money," Anthony said. "We'll make a profit on Bloody Marys and add-ons. I'll keep the price low for a month or so, then slowly raise it. The goal is regulars, but also to get the word out about the hotel."

"I'd make the price change in one fell swoop," I suggested. "People will notice continual hikes and assume it's going to continue no matter what you might say. Simply call the current price 'introductory' and then, in ninety days or whatever, raise it to where you need it to be. That will be received better."

"I'll discuss that with Connie," Anthony said, "but it does make sense."

Anthony left, the waiter returned with the two glasses of OJ, then the girls and I went to the buffet line to get our food.


[New York, New York]
🎤 Birgit

"I hate having to hide who I am," Marcella sighed after we had kissed for a bit.

"I wish I had an answer for you," I replied. "What have you said to your parents?"

"Nothing, really. You know they make me see the counselor, and I think I really just need to say I like boys because then it will stop."

"I'm not so sure about that," I said. "I mean, your parents will expect you to go on dates and stuff, right? Otherwise, they wouldn't believe you."

"Probably," Marcella sighed.

"Did you speak to the person my friend Patricia recommended?"

"Yes, and she said that because I'm fifteen, there really isn't anything I can do. And New York's age of consent is seventeen, which limits my options, according to her."

"Illinois has the same law, but they never enforce it against teenagers who are close in age, and there might even be specific exceptions, but I don't know and don't care. I'm sure not going to report anyone!"

"Have you been with someone older than eighteen?" Marcella asked.

"Yes. And a guy I'm seeing regularly is in college."

"You've done it with him?"

"No. He's worried about how old I am."

"How many guys have you been with?"

"Three," I replied. "And two girls."

"So you're bi?"

I smiled, "No, I'm Birgit! I totally prefer boys, but girls can be fun, too. I plan to eventually get married and have kids, all of which I think I told you in Vermont. If we go further, it would just be fun for me, not like I'd be your girlfriend or anything. First, because of what I said about boys, and in some ways, more importantly, I don't want to be tied down. That's for after college, not during High School."

"Do you want to do it with me?" Marcella asked. "And would you teach me how?"

"It's pretty obvious, don't you think? I mean, you rub yourself, right?"

"Yes."

"Then you know what to do; you just use your mouth and tongue, plus your fingers."

"Do you put your tongue inside?"

"Yes, and fingers, too, if you want."

"It's really that simple?"

I nodded, "It's really that simple. Even with boys, though I know you aren't interested."

"What does it feel like to have a boy in there?" Marcella asked.

"Full!" I giggled. "But seriously, it was strange the first time, and it takes more for girls to cum by fucking than it does with a tongue and fingers."

"Whoa! Seriously?"

"Yes. It's WAY easier for me to cum from oral sex than from intercourse. But once you figure out how to get off from fucking, you just need to tell the boy what to do."

"I thought it was just like in sex ed, you know, put it in and move it back and forth; not that I'd EVER do that."

"That's what you do to get pregnant," I replied. "Guys cum pretty easily, but for girls, it takes a bit more effort and some knowledge. But as I said, you know what feels good for you, and if you do that for the girls you're with, you're most of the way there!"

"Would you take off your shirt?" Marcella asked.

I smiled and simply pulled my polo shirt over my head and dropped it on the floor.


[Chicago, Illinois]
🎤 Jesse

When I walked out of church early on Sunday afternoon, I turned on my phone and saw that I had a voicemail. I listened, then returned the call to Scarlett.

"I just called to say 'Hi' and see how you're doing," she said.

"I'm good. Hockey is great, and we're undefeated so far this year. How are you?"

"School is keeping me busy," Scarlett replied. "Do you have your plans for December?"

"Four of the kids can't make the Canada trip, so it looks as if we're not going. We can't play with a short bench. And given it's October, all the tournaments have been filled, so it looks as if we're staying home."

"Why can't those kids go?"

"One of them has some kind of problem getting a passport, but I don't know why. One of them will be in Europe visiting relatives. The other two, I don't know why, just that coach said it was a total of four."

"That sucks."

"We were going to be cannon fodder anyway," I chuckled. "Fourteen Canadian teams and two US teams."

"So it's OK if I visit sometime between Christmas and New Year's Day?"

"Absolutely. Just let me know which days you'll be here. The 26th is usually pretty crazy here because that's when most of the grandparents visit. It's OK for you to be here; I just wanted to warn you that it'll be nuts. Also, if you stay through New Year's Day, we have a great party on New Year's Eve you could attend."

"Cool! I'll call the airlines and check on ticket prices. Before I forget, do you celebrate Christmas on the same day?"

"At home? Yes. At church, no. It's in January on our calendar because we follow the Old Calendar at church."

"When did that switch happen?"

"It depends on the country. In the British colonies in North America, it was in September 1752, when they skipped from the 2nd to the 14th."

"That must have been crazy!"

"I wasn't around to see it," I chuckled. "So I don't know!"

"Goofball!" Scarlett declared, but she was laughing.

"Thanks!"

I was already cutting things close because Ebele was joining me for lunch, which meant I had almost no extra time, which was why I'd left the church building before coffee hour and Sunday School.

"I hate to cut this short," I continued, "but I need to drive home, and I can't drive while talking on the phone."

"The law?"

"More importantly, my dad's rules for driving his car!"

"Doesn't your phone have a speaker option?"

"Yes, but I'm only allowed to use that in an emergency, and this isn't an emergency, at least by my dad's definition."

"OK. I'll call you once I make reservations."

We said 'goodbye', and I hung up, then got into Dad's BMW and headed for home.


[New York, New York]
🎤 Birgit

Marcella and I were cuddling, both of us with our shirts and bras on the floor by the couch. I could tell she was super nervous, and I didn't want to do anything that might push her beyond where she was ready to go. She was totally into kissing and touching above the waist, so I'd stuck to that, too.

"It's OK to be nervous," I said. "I was, my first time, and I really, really, really wanted to do it!"

"You mean with a boy?"

"With a girl, too," I replied. "And the girl was before the boy. I mean, I wanted him inside me SO BAD, but I was nervous about it. But then, once it happened, I was like crazy excited!"

"Was it the same with the girl?"

"I wasn't as nervous and wasn't as excited," I replied. "I'd been anticipating having sex with a guy for so long."

"The guy you were with?"

"No," I replied. "A different guy, but I don't think I'll ever be able to do it with him because he was pretty clear it couldn't happen."

"Why?"

"He said he had his reasons but didn't tell me."

"The way you tell it, it seems like girls don't excite you."

"Sex excites me!" I declared. "Just boys way more than girls. I love fucking, and I love sucking a guy and swallowing his cum."

"Just gross!" Marcella declared.

"So don't do it! That's the basic rule about sex — do what feels good and what you like, don't do stuff you don't like or you don't think feels good. That said, you have to be on the same page as your partner, or you're going to be very unhappy in the long term."

"Can we take off our jeans," Marcella asked quietly. "But leave on our panties?"

"Who says I don't go 'commando?'" I giggled.

"Do you?" she asked, wide-eyed.

"No! I was teasing. We can if you want."

Marcella stood up and removed her jeans, revealing pale green cotton panties. I stood up and did the same, revealing my usual everyday pink cotton panties. I held out my arms, and she stepped forward for a kiss but broke it a few seconds later.

"Touch me?" she whispered.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

Marcella nodded, and we kissed again. I carefully slipped my hand into her panties, running my fingers through soft pubic hair until they were over the hood of her clit. I applied a bit of pressure and moved my finger, causing Marcella to break our kiss and suck in her breath.

"Yeah," she sighed. "Right there."

"Turn around," I suggested.

"Why?"

"Just do it," I replied.

She turned so her back was against my chest, making it easier for me to rub her and allowing me to move my other hand to her breast and gently tweak her nipple while I kissed her neck.

"Jesus," Marcella gasped. "Please keep doing that!"

I did, and a few minutes later, Marcella shuddered and groaned.

"Wow," she gasped, breathing hard. "That was better than doing it myself!"

"It gets better," I said.

"You mean your tongue?"

"Yes, but only if you're sure."

"If we don't," Marcella sighed, "it might not happen for years."

"Don't do something you might regret," I counseled.

"But what if I regret not doing it?"

That was the real dilemma, and I was positive she was right that it might be a long time before she had a chance, given she was so far in the closet. It was a close call on what to do, but the more I thought about it, the more I had to leave it up to her.

"It's totally up to you," I said. "We can take off our panties and get into bed, or we can get dressed and just kiss."

Marcella was quiet for a minute, then turned to face me.

"I want to," she said haltingly, but then her voice grew strong, "I want to have sex with you."

I took her hand and led her to my bedroom.


[Greater Cincinnati, Ohio]
🎤 Steve

When we finished brunch, I walked the girls to Aurora's car and gave them each a hug and a soft kiss. Once they'd driven off, I went back to the hotel to pack my bag. The weekend had been highly successful, and I was confident that Anthony had things well under control. He'd send the first dividend check in January, and his plan was to begin repaying the principal as soon as the five-year lock-up period ended.

I would have preferred a longer term, but much like Jackie and Jeremiah, he wanted to own his place outright and eventually turn it over to Aurora to run, though I wasn't sure how that would play out with his son and daughter in the picture. That was Anthony's concern, not mine, as it wouldn't happen until long after he'd paid back the principal. Of course, there was a chance he'd decide not to do that and to keep paying dividends, but I'd worry about that if and when it happened.

Once I'd finished packing, I went down to the lobby to turn in the keys and keycards. Anthony had comped everything, so there was no bill to settle. I left reception and went to the restaurant to say 'goodbye' to Anthony and Connie, then retrieved my car from the valet. Once I had the car, I headed to the Greater Cincinnati Airport for my flight back to Chicago.

At the airport, I checked in, went through security, and then did the usual dance with the TSA with my laptop, then made my way to the gate. I was about fifteen minutes early, at least compared to when boarding was going to start, so I sat down and pulled out the latest edition of The Economist to read. I'd read for about two minutes when I heard a female voice call my name.

"Steve Adams?"

I turned to see who it was and smiled when I saw Debbie V. I jumped up and walked over to her, and we exchanged a hug.

"It's been a LONG time!" I said.

"It has! Heading home?"

"Yes. I was at the grand opening of a new hotel in Newport. Are you headed to Chicago?"

"No, Atlanta, but I saw you at security, but I didn't want to attract attention from the TSA."

"What's in Atlanta?"

"A nursing conference."

"Still married?"

"No, I'm divorced. My son lives with me; he's thirteen now. I heard from Debbie C about your unique situation!"

"I figured word got back to you. I think about fifteen years ago, I was in Milford and stopped by your house, but nobody was home."

"I finished my BS in Nursing in 1989, and I was living in an apartment in Cincinnati. My parents sold the house in 1988."

"I don't remember exactly when, but it's possible it was after they sold the house. How long have you been divorced?"

"Four years. You had a pile of kids, but I don't remember how many."

"Seven in total," I replied. "Two by Kara, one by Jennifer, and two by Elyse, all of whom you met at one point or another. I have two by Jessica, who's my legal wife."

"I was surprised Kara didn't get the paper!"

"Jess, being a trauma surgeon, needed the legal documents; Kara didn't as a chemistry professor. But Kara is the 'Senior Wife' by common agreement."

The overhead speaker announced pre-boarding for my flight, which would include me, but I had a few minutes.

"That's me," I said. "Let's exchange numbers and catch up soon."

I pulled out one of my business cards, which had all my personal details as well as the work ones. Debbie wrote out her work and home numbers, and we exchanged the information. We hugged, said 'goodbye', and I picked up my bag and headed for my flight.


[Chicago, Illinois]
🎤 Jesse

Ebele arrived for lunch, and I was glad my moms were out for the afternoon, not because I cared, but to make Ebele more comfortable. We had lunch and then went down to the Duck's Nest, where I put on music. I had verified her STI test, so that wasn't necessary, and the only question was how much Ebele wanted to do.

"Nobody will bother us here," I said. "My moms won't be home until around 6:00pm. One question I didn't ask was if you're on the Pill."

"Yes, but I'm not sure I want to go all the way," Ebele said. "Are you OK with that?"

"Yes, of course."

Ebele smiled, "If you lick me, I'll do the same for you."

"And I'll kiss you afterwards!"

"Not before?" Ebele asked, sounding surprised.

I laughed, then said, "Not what I meant. I meant I'd kiss you after oral sex because I know some guys refuse to do that. Though we did tease about you doing that before your first kiss, if you remember."

"I said it would be strange! Should I just get undressed?"

"Let me get a blanket for the couch," I replied. It'll be easier if you sit on the couch and I kneel between your legs."

I went to the cabinet and got a blanket, which I spread on the couch. I watched Ebele as she removed her clothes, enjoying the view of her athletic body, which I'd first seen in the sauna.

"Do you want me to get undressed?" I asked when she stood naked before me.

"Yes, but remember what I said."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.