A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 5 - The Pumpkin Patch - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 5 - The Pumpkin Patch

Copyright© 2023 by Michael Loucks

Chapter 46: You're Free

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 46: You're Free - Birgit Adams remains a force to be reckoned with. The lessons she learns, and how she deals with them, are at the heart of this book. Beyond Birgit, there is the usual full cast of characters, but, no matter how you cut it, this is a book centered on the Empress of the Universe — it wasn't titled The Pumpkin Patch for nothing! This is a continuation of the third A Well-Lived Life Series.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Polygamy/Polyamory   First  

November 11, 2002, Chicago, Illinois

🎤 Steve

Kara was naked in a flash, her clothing seemingly flying off her gorgeous body. At thirty-eight, she looked even sexier than she had as a teenager. There wasn't an ounce of fat on her body, which I knew from regular, thorough explorations. I undressed more slowly, as I would, from everything I understood, be the first naked man Danielle had ever seen. She was going to see me at full mast, something that no red-blooded male could avoid seeing Kara naked or clothed, for that matter, if what I'd heard about her male students was true.

"What are we doing?" Kara asked as I stepped out of my briefs.

"Danielle?" I prompted.

"Raw, animalistic, mattress-pounding, headboard-banging, multi-orgasmic fucking, with the first kiss while he's fucking you after he cums in your mouth."

"That's what you want?" Kara asked giddily.

"Yes! My first kiss will be after he fucks me and cums in my mouth and puts himself back inside to fuck me while we kiss."

"No foreplay?" Kara asked.

"No!" Danielle said. "I don't want to do anything before he's inside me. He can ravish me in every way afterwards!"

"You'll need lube with her, Snuggle Bear."

"Not with you!" I chuckled.

Kara laughed softly, got into the bed, lay on her back, and spread her legs wide, offering me her glistening labia. Contrary to my statement, I chose to use the cherry lube to ensure I could slide in completely with one thrust. I retrieved the tube from the drawer, applied it, then climbed into bed and moved between her legs. I rubbed my glans along her labia, positioned it, then thrust forward hard, burying myself in my wife's silky tunnel.

I lowered myself completely onto Kara, she wrapped her arms and legs around me, and we began fucking hard and fast. Kara and I had such intimate knowledge of each other's bodies that we fell into a practiced rhythm that provided her with intense stimulation, resulting in a series of strong orgasms but didn't push me too quickly towards my release.

About twelve minutes later, sweaty and breathing hard, I pulled out, moved up, Kara parted her lips, and I began slowly sliding in and out of her mouth. Kara sucked and lashed me with her tongue. About a minute later, I groaned, and cum spurted into her mouth. After the last pulse, I moved to push back into her pussy, began fucking her again, then lowered my mouth to Kara's for a deep French kiss.

I brought her off once more, then pulled out, moved down, and used my tongue to give her a final orgasm. When her orgasm had passed, I moved up, and we shared a soft, loving kiss, then I propped myself on some pillows and Kara moved to snuggle against me with her head on my chest. Nothing was said for a couple of minutes, then Kara sat up.

"I think you're wearing too many clothes!" she said to Danielle.

"I have a request," I said.

"What's that?" Danielle asked as she started to pull her sweater over her head.

"I want you to wear your cape and hood."

Danielle laughed, "So that the Big Bad Wolf can devour Little Red Riding Hood?"

"Yes."

She smiled and nodded, "I'll be right back. It's in your study."

"OK."

She left the room, and I heard her exit the door to the kitchen and pull it shut behind her.

"Happy about your fantasy?" I asked.

"What do you think?!" Kara asked giddily. "You know how hot this makes me!"

"I do."

"Now, if we could only find a way to make Abbie's movie!"

I chuckled, "You know the problem with that."

"Not finding twelve virgins! That's the easy part!"

"You know, you're probably right!" I chuckled. "But the movie could create all manner of problems."

"Then I'll just have to find another pair of girls like Dayna and Stefana!"

"Just don't go crazy, please."


🎤 Jesse

"Jesse, you have a visitor," Mom One called up the stairs.

"Be right down," I said, wondering who it might be.

I got up from my desk where I was doing homework and went downstairs to see who had come to the coach house.

"Hi, Jesse," Francesca said. "Could we talk?"

She'd been coming to our Friday night groups about half the time since mid-September but had rarely spoken to me, though she'd been cordial. I'd been a bit surprised by that, but given I was not interested in any kind of exclusive arrangement, I was happy she hadn't pressed the issue. I wondered, now, if she'd just been biding her time.

I still had feelings for her, but they were nothing like what they'd been, and there was no way I was going to mess things up with Scarlett or Larisa or do anything that would cause problems when I traveled to Japan to see Akiko. I had an odd feeling that one of those three girls would be the one I married, but that was something to worry about far into the future. One thing I didn't see was a future with Francesca.

"Let's go down to the Duck's Nest," I said. "Do you need something to drink?'

"No, thanks."

I led Francesca downstairs, put on Chicago 19, and then sat down next to her on the sofa.

"What's up?" I asked.

"You aren't dating anyone seriously, right?"

"No," I said warily. "I don't think it makes sense because in about twenty months, I'll be going to college, most likely out of state."

"You still like me, right?"

"As a friend," I replied.

"Could we do something together sometime?"

I felt she was trying to get back together, and if I did stuff with her, just the two of us, it would only encourage her to think we'd get back together.

"May I be candid with you?"

"Yes."

"I don't think things can go back to the way they were. You can blame your mom or Fate or Loki or even me if you want, but with everything that happened, I just don't feel the same way about you as I did."

"I know," Francesca said. "But I miss spending time with you, even if it's just as friends. And I miss ... the other stuff we used to do."

"The 'other stuff' isn't a good idea," I replied. "I think it would give you the wrong idea."

"But you liked doing it with me, and you do it with lots of other girls."

"It's a bad idea," I replied.

"You won't even try?"

"I'll be your friend, Francesca, but that's all."

She stood up, looked as if she was going to say something, but instead, she simply turned and walked quietly up the stairs. I waited until I heard the outside door, then went upstairs to the living room, where my moms were cuddled on the couch.

"She looked unhappy," Mom Two said.

"She's trying to find a way for us to get back together. She's been hanging out with us some Friday nights, and now she wants to do things together. But I'm afraid she'd get the wrong idea."

"You know we don't interfere," Mom One said. "But we think that's for the best."

"Thanks, Moms. I have more homework, and then I'm going to bed."

"Good night," both moms said.


🎤 Steve

Danielle returned with her red cape, stood at the end of the bed, and slowly undressed, first revealing her large, firm breasts, which would make it possible to ravish her in a way that wasn't possible with Steve-type girls. The last thing to go was her light blue panties, revealing a tangle of blonde pubic hair and plump labia.

"You look good enough to eat!" I declared.

"And I want to be eaten!" Danielle declared.

"I know it goes slightly against what you requested," I said. "But a bit of mutual foreplay would help."

"I think you'll find I'm dripping!" Danielle exclaimed. "How long before you can go again?"

"Soon," I replied. "But it usually takes a bit of kissing or other activity to get me hard after the first time."

"Want to add to your bad girl idea?" Kara asked with a smirk.

"I did say 'very, very bad'!" Danielle declared.

"It could be 'very, very, very'," Kara said impishly.

"How?"

"Sixty-nine with Steve to get him hard, but without him washing first so you can taste me, then, when he cums, don't swallow before you kiss him, and, to add another 'very', have him put it in your butt before your first kiss."

"Kara..." I said gently.

"She's free to choose what she does!" Kara insisted. "I was just making a suggestion that she give up all her cherries before she has her first kiss!"

"And that's OK?" Danielle asked. "I mean, not swallowing first?"

"If that's what you want, then the answer is unequivocally 'yes'," I replied.

"What you said before about pleasing your partner, right?"

"Yes. But you have to be sure. What you initially asked for was pretty extreme for someone with no experience, and this is even more extreme. I'm not saying 'no', nor am I trying to discourage you. I just want to make sure it's what you really want."

Danielle laughed softly, then said, "Well, that allows me to announce it as - 'Dad, Robert, Pastor Dwight, I watched the guy fuck his wife, and right after that, I sucked his dick without him washing while he licked my pussy. I begged him to fuck me really, really hard, which he did, but I had him cum in my mouth. Then he put it in my butt before I had my first kiss, after which I swallowed his cum, all with his wife watching! Later, I let him cum in my pussy, on my face, in my butt, and in my mouth, and we fucked for two days straight!'"

"They're going to have a stroke," I chuckled. "And you seem to be enjoying your new vocabulary!"

"I bet I enjoy doing it more than talking about it!"

"Then come become a bad girl!" Kara exclaimed, getting out of the bed.

Danielle put on her cape, pulled the hood over her head, and moved over to the bed.

"Those ruby lips of yours should have him rock hard inside of a minute!" Kara declared.

Danielle had not shown even a tiny bit of hesitancy or nervousness and climbed into bed next to me with no hesitation at all. I moved so that I was flat on my back with my head on the mattress rather than the pillow, and Danielle quickly moved to straddle my face with her head at my groin. I put my hands on her firm butt cheeks and gently pulled her down so that her labia, which were slick with her juices, touched my lips.

I licked gently, enjoying her musky juices, but I didn't want to penetrate her with my tongue. As I ran my tongue over her engorged labia, I felt Danielle take hold of my semi-erect member, and a few seconds later, my glans was engulfed in her soft, wet mouth. A few swirls of her tongue and a few tentative sucks were all it took for me to become rock-hard, and as I had expected, she quickly moved off me and lay on her back with her legs spread.

I grabbed the tube of lubricant, squirted some on my palm, then liberally coated my shaft and glans before moving between Danielle's legs. I looked into her eyes and rubbed my glans along her slick labia.

"Fuck me!" she begged. "I want it! I need it!"

I nodded, positioned myself at her entrance, pushed forward just enough to part her labia, then entered her with a powerful thrust, burying myself in her tight, slick tunnel.

"Ungh!" Danielle grunted, panting.

"You OK?" I asked.

Danielle responded by putting her arms around me and pulling my body against hers, wrapping her legs tightly around me, and pushing her hips upward.

"Fuck me," she grunted. "Fuck me hard!"

Not wanting to disappoint, I did exactly as she requested. After four powerful thrusts, each one causing her to grunt, Danielle began moving with me, undulating her hips as I moved in and out of her, grunting as I pounded her hard. Just two minutes into our animalistic, mattress-pounding, headboard-banging fucking, Danielle groaned, her body shook, and her pussy spasmed hard as she had her first orgasm.

We fucked hard through her orgasm, and a second one followed soon after. Danielle showed no signs of wanting to stop, and my energetic time with Kara ensured that I wasn't even close, despite the extremely pleasurable feeling of the spasms of Danielle's tight pussy around my dick. We continued until she had a third orgasm, then I pulled out.

Danielle was breathing hard, and I decided to add one additional thing before our first kiss. I grabbed the lube, spread some on the sides of her breasts, then lodged my shaft between them. I directed Danielle's hands to her breasts and had her push them together, and I began sliding forward and back.

"The first spurt will be on your face," I said, "then in your mouth."

"OK," she panted.

I allowed my pleasure to build, not fighting against the rising pressure, until after about two minutes, I groaned as the first jet of cum spurted onto Danielle's lips and chin. I quickly moved up, pressing my glans into her open mouth, thrusting slowly as strong jets of cum coated her swirling tongue. The pleasure was intense, and I really didn't want to stop after my orgasm had passed, but there were three more things to do.

I withdrew from Danielle's mouth, moved down, and proceeded to 'eat' Little Red Riding Hood to orgasm, then grabbed the lube. I liberally coated my shaft and glans and rubbed some between her butt cheeks. I helped her put her legs on my shoulders, positioned myself against her rear entrance, and applied pressure until I popped into her tight butt.

"Ungh!" Danielle groaned. "Ungh!"

I waited for about twenty seconds, then used three short but firm strokes to bury myself in her rear. I lowered her legs, then leaned forward. Danielle raised herself up a bit, our lips met, then our tongues, and we shared a searing French kiss with her mouth full of my cum and my dick embedded in her butt. We kissed for a good three minutes before I broke the kiss and gently pulled out.

"We need to shower," I said.

Danielle nodded, and I took her hand, helping her from the bed, seeing Kara for the first time since Danielle had climbed into the bed. I wasn't surprised to see her in the final throes of ecstasy as she diddled herself with her fingers. I was tempted to kiss her to give her a taste, but felt that would cross a line that my other wives wouldn't accept. I led Danielle to the shower, and once the spray was the right temperature, I took off her cape, hung it on a hook, and we moved under it.

"Did that meet your needs?" I asked as I began soaping her body.

Danielle laughed softly, "Even better, because you moved the 'cum on my face' part to before the kiss, you did it between my boobs, AND you licked me to orgasm before, too!"

"And everything feels OK?"

"Nothing hurts, but my butt sure feels strange!"

"You have about thirty-six hours, and I can most likely have another ten to twelve erections in that timeframe, with some rest periods. And, of course, I have my mouth, which isn't limited that way. What would you like to do?"

"Fuck!" she exclaimed. "Well, all the other stuff, too!"

"Obviously, but I want to know what you want."

"To be ravished! Everything we did is OK, and we could just repeat that over and over, but I do want to feel you cum in my pussy."

I finished lathering Danielle's body, then handed her the soap, advising her to ensure I was thoroughly clean because I'd been in her butt. She did that, and I enjoyed the feeling of her soft, sudsy hands. When she finished lathering me, we both rinsed off, then got out of the shower. We dried off, then went back to the bedroom.

"What happened to Kara?" Danielle asked.

I chuckled, "I'd put money on her dragging our wives to bed!"

"They all do that with each other?"

I nodded, "They do."

"I'm not sure I could do that, though I was totally turned on by sucking you after you had been with her."

"As one of my lovers once said, it's different tasting it that way than getting it directly from the source."

"I can see that!"

"What would you like to do next?"

"You decide! Seriously! What's your favorite thing to do?"

"Let me show you..."


🎤 Birgit

"I wish I had boobs like the girl Dad is with!" I declared.

"Has any boy complained?" Ashley asked, then smirked, "Or girl?"

"That's not the point!"

"You know what Dad likes! I figured that would be your ideal!"

"What-ever!" I huffed.

Ashley laughed, "You're so easy to wind up, Birgit!"

"What do you think Dad is doing right now?"

"Duh!" Ashley giggled. "When he walked by me, I said, 'Bed her well!' and the girl heard it."

I wanted to say that it should have been me, but one thing I'd learned from what had happened, or really, had not happened, with Dad, and from Ashley, was that I needed to keep my mouth shut about some things.

"I need someone to bed ME well!" I declared.

"Bob?"

"He's fun, but I think he's going to be a couple with his friend Meghan. And Philip is so naïve and inexperienced that I'm not sure he's ever going to get laid."

Ashley rolled her eyes, "Oh, please! You said he wants to, but he's worried because you're fourteen."

"Maybe I should try one of Jesse's friends. Or Matthew's."

"May I point out the obvious?"

"What's that?" I asked.

"That if you had asked Peter to be your boyfriend, he'd basically have moved into your room, and you could have slept with him every night! Aunt Julia would totally be OK with it, even if Uncle Dave is a bit more conservative."

"Church brainwashing!" I declared.

"Right, because Jesse is a monk," Ashley giggled. "And Peter refused you."

"I don't want to be tied down."

"Then you better think twice about Philip because if you do get him into bed, he's going to expect you to be his girlfriend."

"Why do you think that?" I asked.

"It fits, doesn't it?"

"How do you figure out so much stuff?"

"I'm quiet, I pay attention, and most importantly, I think, and I know things!"

"Will you tell me what you think happened with Dad that caused him to say 'no'?"

Ashley shook her head, "I don't know for sure, and it's not something anyone could ever talk about."

"I asked Aunt Elyse, and she wouldn't tell me," I said. "Just give me a hint!"

Ashley shook her head again, "I can't. Even if I had proof, I couldn't."

"What could be so bad?"

"Drop it, please," Ashley insisted.

I glared at her because I was frustrated that she was so sure she knew the reason. I wondered how that was possible, but weirdly, I didn't doubt that she did know. I really wanted to know because if I knew, I might be able to achieve my fantasy, though it could no longer be Dad being first. That said, I was positive that it would be the best, most intensely pleasurable experience either of us would ever have.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.