A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 5 - The Pumpkin Patch - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 5 - The Pumpkin Patch

Copyright© 2023 by Michael Loucks

Chapter 5: Libidos Unleashed

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5: Libidos Unleashed - Birgit Adams remains a force to be reckoned with. The lessons she learns, and how she deals with them, are at the heart of this book. Beyond Birgit, there is the usual full cast of characters, but, no matter how you cut it, this is a book centered on the Empress of the Universe — it wasn't titled The Pumpkin Patch for nothing! This is a continuation of the third A Well-Lived Life Series.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Polygamy/Polyamory   First  

July 28, 2002, Stockholm, Sweden

🎤 Steve

On Sunday morning, I read in the newspaper about an accident at the Sknyliv Air Show, which had been held near Lvov in Ukraine. At least fifty people had been killed and more than five hundred injured when a Ukrainian Air Force Sukhoi Su-27 crashed. The pilot and co-pilot had ejected and only suffered minor injuries, but the plane had cartwheeled into the crowd of spectators and exploded. A full investigation was underway, but it seemed to me, from the description of the crash, to have been caused by some kind of mechanical failure, though I wondered about the flight path being so close to the spectators.

Later that morning, we headed to the rink for the skating competition.

"I think you're going to have fun tonight," Kara said with a smirk. "Only one skater to go after Elin, and I don't think they can score enough to win, assuming Elin skates her usual 'lights out'."

"Then I guess I should go to the 'kiss and cry'," I said with feigned resignation.

"Poor Tiger is going to be wildly fucked all night by a horny teenager!" Jessica teased.

"It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it," I chuckled.

"Steve, in all seriousness, what about her parents?" Suzanne asked.

"I have no idea what they think. They're here, but they didn't come down until yesterday. She has her own room, and they aren't even staying in the same hotel."

"I was more worried about the 'kiss and cry'."

"I'm sure Katt covered it somehow," I said. "She wouldn't put me in a bad spot."

"And it won't be your first time," Suzanne said. "Katt showed me the photos from 1983!"

"A long time ago!" I observed.

I left the seats and headed to the entrance to the 'kiss and cry', arriving just as Elin went onto the ice. As I expected, she skated 'lights out', and when she came off the ice, Katt and I went to sit with her to wait for her scores.

"What do your parents think?" I asked Elin quietly.

"You're Katt's American benefactor," Elin replied, keeping her voice soft. "I'll kiss your cheek for the pictures. I'll kiss anything else you want later in my room!"

I smiled and nodded, and when the scores came up, Elin and Katt hugged, and then Elin planted a quick kiss on my cheek. Her scores were absolutely good enough to win, and I didn't think the last skater could mathematically catch her, but I wasn't sure. In the end, it didn't matter, as the final skater made a minor error, which guaranteed Elin the victory.

"Yes!" she exclaimed, pumping her fist.

I stood with Katt during the medal ceremony, and after Elin came off the ice with her gold medal, she went to shower and change while I went to join my family, who were with the Kjellssons and Mikael, as well as Jesse's friend Anna.

Katt and Elin joined us about fifteen minutes later, with two people who, I assumed correctly, were Elin's parents. Katt introduced us, and after I shook their hands, Elin left with them, though they would join us for dinner later. We had some time to kill, so all of us went back to the Kjellssons' apartment.

A few hours later, we met at a Chinese restaurant, with Kristian having arranged for a private dining room for the group — Kara, Jessica, Suzanne, Birgit, Ashley, Jesse, Anna, Kristian, Karin, Kjell, Elin and her parents, Mikael, Katt, Kristina, and me. I was surprised when Magda and her «sambo» Oskar joined us, something Kristian had arranged without telling me.

We had a great time, and when the meal ended, Katt let me know that Elin would be in her room by 9:00pm.


🎤 Birgit

Katt came over to me after dinner, and I felt her hand brush mine.

"Kristina and I will spend three hours together in her room," she said quietly, passing me a key.

"Really?!" I asked a hitch in my voice and an instant fire burning in the pit of my stomach.

"Mikael and I spoke last night. If you want, he will."

"Oh, God," I moaned. "Yes!"

"Then head back to the hotel," Katt said.

I was concerned Kjell might wonder where I was, so I went to Ashley.

"I need you to come with me," I said.

"Why?"

"Just do it for me, please!" I begged.

"Sure."

"Wait here for a sec."

I went over to Kjell and told him I was going to hang out with Ashley but that I'd be back at the apartment in time for bed. He didn't object, so Ashley and I left the restaurant and headed towards the hotel.

"What's going on?" Ashley asked.

I showed her the key.

"So?" she asked.

"It's Katt's room," I giggled.

"You and Katt?" Ashley smirked. "Who knew?"

"Mikael, you goofball!"

"And you want ME to participate?" Ashley asked, giggling. "If YOU were too young, I'm WAY too young!"

"I need cover for Kjell," I said. "I don't want him to know."

"And I'm supposed to hang out alone?"

"No. Katt and Kristina will be in her room. You can hang out with them."

"While you get your brains fucked out?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

We arrived at the hotel, and Ashley went to Kristina's room while I went to Katt's room and used the key to let myself in. The room was empty, but that didn't surprise me because I had left the restaurant before Mikael. I was dripping wet in anticipation, thought about what I should do, and decided on a plan. I went to the bed, turned down the duvet, undressed, and lay naked on my back in the middle of the bed.

A minute later, I heard a key in the door; it opened, and Mikael came in.

"«Hej!»" I exclaimed.

"Not wasting any time?" he asked in Swedish.

"Katt said three hours, and I want every second!" I replied, continuing in Swedish.

"You're on the «p-piller»?" he asked as he began undressing.

"Yes! And you and Katt were tested because otherwise, Dad wouldn't have been with her!"

Mikael was taller than Kjell, in better shape, and bigger where it counted! He got into bed next to me and turned on his side. I turned to face him.

"Did you have a plan?" he asked.

I giggled, "To have my brains fucked out!"

"I can do that!" Mikael declared.

We kissed, then he moved so he could suck my nipple, and pleasure overwhelmed me. As much as I'd wanted to be with Lilibeth, Peter, or Kjell, the fire burning in my stomach demanded Mikael get between my legs and fuck me hard. But he had other ideas, at least to start, and his tongue on my nipple made me moan in pleasure, anticipating what it would feel like on my clit.

It seemed like forever before he released my nipple and kissed his way down my stomach, moving between my legs and pushing his tongue into my dripping pussy. I groaned when he flicked my clit, and I knew right then I should have gone to someone like him for my first time. That thought was almost instantly washed away when I had the biggest, most powerful orgasm I'd ever had. My entire body shook, and I groaned loudly.

I was still shaking when Mikael's tongue was replaced with the head of his dick, which he rubbed up and down along my labia. He kissed me, and I felt myself part before him. I wrapped my legs around him and shoved my hips up as hard as I could, causing Mikael to bury himself in me.

"Fuck me!" I growled. "Fuck me hard!"

Mikael obliged and pounded me into the mattress as I slammed my hips up to meet his every thrust. The pleasure was intense, and it didn't take long before I screamed out in pleasure as my pussy spasmed hard around Mikael's dick, but we didn't stop humping, which made the orgasm more intense. It passed all too quickly, but almost immediately, I felt another one building.

My body was on fire, and I threw myself at Mikael as hard as I could, my legs wrapped around his butt as he plunged in and out of me. I had another orgasm, even stronger than the previous one, and I wanted more! When I had my next one, Mikael pushed hard into me, ground against my clit, then groaned as his hot cum splashed into me.

When our orgasms had passed, I released my arms and legs, pushed Mikael off me, and quickly climbed on top of him, straddling his head with my legs. I pushed my pussy down onto his mouth, grasped his dick, and began licking our combined juices from it. He softened a bit, but I knew how to remedy that and took him into my mouth and began sucking as his tongue danced over my clit.

When he was rock hard, I was tempted to mount him, but I really wanted to taste him, so I bobbed, licked, and sucked, having two orgasms from his tongue before he shot into my mouth. I ran my tongue around his glans, accepting every spurt, and when I was sure he was done, I released him, turned, and French kissed him with a mouthful of his cum.

When I broke the kiss, I rolled off of him and onto my back and spread my legs. He knew what I wanted and moved between them, pushing his tongue into me and licking and sucking my clit, making me cum three times before he moved up, pushed into me, and we fucked hard and fast again. I came so hard from fucking that when Mikael pumped his cum into my pussy for the second time, I went limp, breathing hard.

"Short break?" he asked.

"Yeah," I gasped. "Just ... let ... me ... catch ... my ... breath!"

We lay quietly together for about ten minutes before I moved down to suck Mikael hard, then rode him like a rodeo bull rider, having four more good orgasms before he came. After his last jet fired, I stretched out on top of him, our sweaty bodies touching along their entire length.

"Why did you change your mind?" I asked, knowing he'd need to recover after coming four times.

"Katt," he said. "She convinced me that I wasn't thinking of you as the woman you were and was only seeing your age. I wouldn't do this with anyone else under fifteen, ever, but Katt convinced me that you're different."

"I am!" I giggled. "And you seemed to like it!"

"The over-exuberance of youth!" he said. "Or is it the new toy?"

"Both!" I exclaimed. "Would you do something for me?"

"I think I already did!" Mikael exclaimed.

"Obviously! But there are two things I haven't done that I want you to do with me!"

"What?" he asked warily.

"Between my boobs and cum on my face and then in my butt."

Mikael laughed, "You and Katt!"

"What?"

"Nothing," he chuckled. "There's lube on the nightstand. I probably can only cum twice more before our time is up, so you may want to consider your options."

"Men are wimps!" I teased. "I still don't get why we call wimpy guys 'pussies' in English because my pussy can take a pounding and come back for more immediately! And I bleed for four or five days a month without dying!"

Mikael laughed, "I think I'd agree to have periods to be multi-orgasmic!"

"I bet! But given the choice, my butt, and then the last time, go slow and as long as you can, but then hard at the end."

"Whenever you're ready, you can get me hard," Mikael said.

I laughed, "Show me a boy who doesn't want a blowjob, and I'll show you a dead body!"

I moved on top of him, putting my pussy on Mikael's mouth, and used my mouth to get him hard, getting a small orgasm in return. When he was hard, I moved off and lay on my stomach and did my best to relax, remembering what I read about anal sex. I took several deep breaths while Mikael moved to get the lubricant, then spread my legs wide so he could get between them.

I felt him run a slippery finger between my butt cheeks, then felt the head of his dick against my hole. I took a really deep breath and let it out, relaxing all my muscles, then I felt some pressure.

"Ungh!" I grunted as he pushed into me.

"You OK?" Mikael asked.

"Yes," I gasped. "It just feels weird."

He began pushing into me, and I groaned with each short thrust until he was buried in my butt. I felt like someone had jammed a telephone pole up there, but I didn't want him to stop. I snaked my hand under my body, pushed my middle finger between my labia, and began fingering myself.

"I'm OK," I said, breathing heavily.

Mikael began gently thrusting, and it fell really, really strange, but I was so excited that I easily brought myself off with my finger.

"Go harder," I gasped and started squeezing my muscles around his shaft.

He did, and I had a second and third orgasm before Mikael grunted and groaned, then shot jet after jet of hot, sticky cum into my butt. When he pulled out, I felt strangely empty. Mikael got off me, slipped his arms under me, picked me up, and carried me to the shower so we could wash up, something I knew was super important.

When we were completely clean, we went back to bed. We engaged in sixty-nine until Mikael was hard, and then we had a really gentle, really slow screw that lasted nearly thirty minutes, with me having six orgasms before Mikael had his. We lay together for about fifteen minutes before taking a second shower and getting dressed.

Mikael called for room service to bring clean sheets, as the ones on the bed were basically wrecked with my juices and drippings of Mikael's cum. I wondered what room service would say, but I couldn't stay to find out because we didn't want anyone to know.

"See you in two years when I'm here as an exchange student!" I declared at the door before giving Mikael a super-sexy kiss.

He laughed, hugged me tight, and I left the room, going to Kristina's room to get Ashley so we could go to the Kjellsson's to meet our moms and Suzanne.


🎤 Steve

"I am all yours until breakfast at 9:00am," I said to Elin when she let me into her room.

"You know what I want!" she exclaimed.

"To have sex, non-stop, for the next twelve hours!" I chuckled. "I'll try my best."

"Then get undressed, I'll suck you, then you pleasure me every possible way until you either pass out, or it's 9:00am!"

"This junior suite has a tub large enough for us to soak in," I said. "We can take a bath together at some point."

"And have sex in there?"

"And in the shower if you want."

"I want! And why do you still have your clothes on?"

Why indeed!

July 29, 2002, Stockholm, Sweden

🎤 Steve

I had managed to stay awake all night with Elin, but towards the end, it had been my mouth and fingers that had pleasured her, though I had saved one last time so that I could engage in a long, slow, sensual screw at around 8:00am that lasted more than thirty minutes. When that finished, I was exhausted and in need of sleep, but Elin, with the benefit of youth and exuberance, was wide awake.

We'd had a bubble bath, screwing in the tub, and I'd taken her from behind in the shower we had afterwards to rinse off the bubbles. This shower, though, was only about getting clean and being presentable for breakfast. When we finished in the shower, we dried off and then dressed. We went to the door, and Elin threw her arms around my neck.

"I hope you can visit again!" she said. "We can have as many nights like this as you want!"

"I'd like that," I replied.

We exchanged a soft, sexy kiss, then she went into the hall to make sure the coast was clear. It was, so I went to the suite I shared with my wives while Elin went down to meet Katt, Mikael, Kristina, and Ashley for breakfast.

"Have fun, Snuggle Bear?" Kara asked.

"I did! And as soon as we finish breakfast, I'm going to take a nap! We didn't make plans for today, at least for us. The kids have their friends, and if you three want to go shopping while I nap, that works."

"So long as we have your Amex card!" Kara exclaimed.

"Have fun with it!"

"We will!"

"In all seriousness, remember, you'll need cash for most purchases. Credit cards aren't as widely accepted here."

The four of us went to breakfast, where I read in the newspaper more about the crash of the Ukrainian Air Force Sukhoi Su-27 at the Sknyliv air show, but there were no updates as to the cause of the crash. When we finished breakfast, I went back up to the room and went to bed.

July 30, 2002, Chicago, Illinois

🎤 Steve

"How was the trip?" Kathy asked when she and Natalie met us at O'Hare airport on Tuesday afternoon.

"It was good to get away," I replied. "And I didn't have a single call from work!"

"How did that happen?" she asked.

"By actually making the 'I want to be a programmer' thing stick!"

"Natalie and I are parked next to each other. I have our minivan, and Natalie has Kara's SUV."

"Then let's go!"

Jesse, Ashley, and Birgit rode with Natalie, while my wives and I rode with Kathy. I was surprised by Birgit's decision, but the trip to Europe seemed to have cemented her relationships with Jesse and Ashley, which was a good thing. I was really interested to see how Stephie had changed and if her attitude had adjusted at all. Fortunately, Nicholas had remained behind in Sweden with Bethany and Tom, and when they arrived home in a day, he'd move back into their house, which would remove a point of tension.

When we arrived home, Albert, Matthew, and Chelsea greeted us. The first order of business after that was to unpack and begin the lengthy process of doing laundry for seven people.

"Anything exciting happen here while we were gone?" I asked Natalie.

"It was totally calm. Estrella is in Minnesota, so until Albert, Matthew, and Chelsea came home, it was just me. I hung out with friends, spent some time with my parents, and otherwise acted like a bum!"

"Nothing wrong with that! When is Estrella coming back?"

"The end of next week. She'll only be here a few days before she moves into the dorm at IIT. She also said she arranged to spend Summers with Alejandra and Trent."

"I'm not surprised by that. Did you hear from Tabitha?"

"She's doing fine. I was out with her and Hope on Saturday. They're both doing fine."

"Any interesting mail?"

"Just bills, but I took care of them with the instructions and checks Suzanne left for me. There were a few messages I put on the board, but nothing urgent."

"Excellent."

"Any chance you could spend the night with me?"

"I believe my wives will be amenable," I replied.

"Awesome!"


🎤 Birgit

As soon as I was unpacked, I called Tiffany, who came over right away.

"Why do you look like the cat who ate the canary?" Tiffany asked.

"Sweden was a Loki-free zone!" I declared. "He went on vacation!"

"Kjell?" she asked.

"Yes, and it was good, but then I had an older guy fuck me silly for three hours!"

"NO WAY!" Tiffany gasped. "Seriously?!"

"Seriously!"

"You have to tell me!"

I told her everything, and she hung on every word.

"I wish I was fifteen!" she groused when I finished. "I don't want to wait!"

"You could find a younger guy," I suggested.

"Not after you said how much better it was with the older guy! And you know what I want!"

"Yes, but you can't say it!"

"Secret? Just to you? Nobody else is here, and we're in your room. You know I'll tell you afterwards!"

Unfortunately, she, some other friends, and some cousins were all going to get what I had wanted. It had been so awesome with Mikael that being with Dad would probably have made my brain short-circuit, not that it was a bad thing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.