Meeting an Alien - Cover

Meeting an Alien

Copyright© 2023 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A merchant seaman, Tom, is forced to retire when his ship is sold for scrap. He's a senior ship's engineer. He returns home, buys an RV, and begins an extended vacation across the southern states by going west. An alien had to land in the Arizona desert to make ship repairs. Of course, he has lots of advanced tech on his ship. Tom rescues the alien, a ditz that got himself into trouble. They become fast friends. Our alien, Drozul, does Tom a big favor by fixing a birth defect in Tom. Starts slow

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Tall Woman said, “You’re mean, Tom. You brought me down here to have your way with me. I have barely met the other women. Why do you have so many women?”

I rubbed my finger across her damp slit, “I have not ‘had my way with you.’ If I had, you would have a delicious achy feeling right here because I have a huge member.””

“Ooh,” she said, moving away.

She put her dress on over her head, and we went up a deck. My nuts were complaining.


We went up the stairs. I said, “Jade, do you have a minute? Would you show Tall Woman why I need so many women around me?”

I sat down on a chair, and Jade came to me and got on her knees. She soon had my shorts off again, and my cock had extended itself. Jade put the end in her mouth and started sucking the head like I was a giant sucker. She ran one hand over my balls as she jacked me. She did a slobbery job of sucking me down as far as she could. It took no time, and I was dumping all the jizz in her that Tall Woman had caused.

Amber came up to her and said, “Tom is not your ordinary man. He needs many women to help drain his member. He is pretty virile and requires a lot of attention in this way.

Tall Woman said, “My people do not act like this.” I laughed loudly, “They don’t? 99’, please playback segments from the hanky-panky we saw last night.”

99’ said, “Here you go, Tom.” A full-size virtual screen appeared in the air, and short clips of people sneaking back and forth last night started playing. We watched until it came to an end.

I said, “So, Tall Woman, why were all those men and women sneaking about last night?

She said, “I ... Uhh. I’m not sure. I did not know this was going on.”

I said, “Obviously, they were sneaking about. It’s not like they were calmly strolling to a neighbor’s wikiup to borrow something or to have a chat. 99’ Do you have a close-up sound of last night?”

“Yes, Tom, and 99’ started playing sound-bites.”

I said, “Uh huh, sure sounds like your village enjoys a lot of sex.” Tall Woman said, “Who is 99? What is 99? You talk to the air, and it talks back and shows things.” She had pointed at the virtual screen.

I said, “99 is the name of this ship. It has a magic being contained in it.” (magic to you, anyway) “99 runs the ship.” I pointed at Aalea. “That girl takes care of 99.” Aalea waved.

Tall Woman humphed. “This little girl?” She shook her head no in disbelief. I looked at my three girls, and they looked at me.

I said, “Have we come up with a name for the little dog?

Amber said, “We decided on the name ‘Bubba.’ He already knows his name. He is very bright and playful. We need to go to the grocery today. We also need to get Aalea some clothes.”

I said, “That’s a great idea; you can get Tall Woman some duds, too.” I sent Drozul. Do you know what Tall Woman’s size is?”

He said, “She’s a size two. Very elegant looking. You realize she will look like this almost forever. You need no clothes, we have added a large dressing room connected to your bedroom. There are suitable clothes in there for everyone.”

To Amber, I said, “Tall Woman is a size two. That should get you in the ballpark.”

Tall Woman addressed me, “What are you saying? I do not understand.”

I said, “These three (points) are going to leave and do some chores. They will bring back more food. We have clothes for everyone downstairs.”

My three went below to change clothes and then came back up as I sat on one of the couches and began to pet Bubba. He loved the hell out of that.

When the three came back up, I said, “Ladies, be sure to stop at a pet store. We need lots of chewy toys and balls and other pet toys for Bubba. He is old enough to chew a small rawhide stick or your toes.”

They giggled and headed towards the doorway to the portal on this deck.

I yelled out, “Please remember to stop at the hobby store and get lots of needles and thread, as well as many bags full of beads.

Amber said, “99, please send us to the house.”

99 said, “Here you are, Miss Amber.” Ha, my AI has something for the redhead. I noticed as Aalea walked past she still had a little red in her mostly blond hair. Jade was her own natural complexion and hair color now. A red-headed Chinese was too strange. I like my women natural.

I prefer Amber’s peaches and cream complexion and her fiery red hair. After the women were gone, I asked Tall Woman, “Are you hungry, dear?”

She said, “Yes, I am. I don’t remember when I ate last.’ I said, “Follow me. I will introduce you to a treat you can have any time you want it.”

I got out the honey and oat-based health food cereal. It also has raisins and some nut bits in it. I got the Almond milk for her. Amber preferred that for most things. I was demonstrative as to where things were and how to make a bowl of cereal.

I put her food and a spoon on the dining room table and settled down with a coffee in the next seat. She saw me pull out my chair and sit on it. She did the same and had more difficulty getting close to the table.

She looked at the food. I took her spoon and mimed getting some milky cereal on the spoon and then putting it in my mouth. I handed the spoon back to her.

I looked through the table at her lap. I appreciate that her nether lips are bare. Her pussy looks much better and fuller now. She hesitatingly took a little food and put it in her mouth.

She said, “Oh, this is very good, isn’t it?”

I said, “I like it. It makes a good snack between meals. Jade, the dark-haired woman, is our cook. She makes most of our meals. The women will show you around the kitchen later after they return. Do you need something to drink?”

She said, “If I could. I don’t want to be a problem.”

I got up and got a glass from the cabinet. I opened the substantial stand-up fridge and got out the iced tea. I poured 3/4’s of a glass. The tea we drink is black tea. But it is not Southern-style, where you use one teabag for every two pounds of sugar. We make ours barely sweet. I was glad because I don’t think Tall Woman would enjoy full-strength southern-style iced tea. I knew cherry cool-aid would blow Tall Woman’s mind. Amanda liked to have a cool-aid once in a while. Yuck. We had sodas as well as beer, but I did not think she would appreciate either at this point.

I rinsed the bowl and spoon and fed the dishwasher.

I took Tall Woman’s hand and went to one of the couches and sat at one end, swinging her around on my lap. I kissed her gently. After a few kisses, she gave in and started kissing me back. It was more of an uncertainty about what we were doing than anything else. I sensed she was into me in a big way.

As we kissed, I caressed her through her fake Indian Princess dress. Up until now, I had not put my tongue past her lips. Our kisses started out semi-dry and rapidly became damp; later, they became slobbery, wet ones. I like slobbery and wet kisses. That means the woman has lost track of herself and is lost in her passion. I got her laid back a little, and I felt around at the neck of her dress. I found the hidden zipper pull and started to pull it down. My hands slid inside her dress.

She stopped and looked, “I did not know that was there. What is it called, Tom.”

I said, “It is called a zipper. If you listen to it closely when I do this (I pulled the zipper up and down), does it not make a zippy sound?”

I pulled the zipper all the way down and laid back the two front parts of her dress. I like easy-access dresses.

“Tom, you have made me almost naked again. This is not proper.”

I said, “I’m not sorry. I like to look at your not proper and naked beauty.”

She blushed in answer and whimpered a little. I started tracing her body gently with my hands. I did not kiss her while doing this. I wanted her to concentrate on each separate feeling. I think nobody has ever shown her the joys her body could give her.

I mapped her body out, where she liked being touched, and where she got ticklish. I eventually used my forefinger to bring her off.

“OHHhhhhh ... Oh, Tom, Oohhh, oh ... uhhhh...”

I slid down and licked her while avoiding her clit at first. It was probably still in overload mode. I supped at her juices. She was wetter now than earlier. Now, she was getting into it. As she came down, I lost my shorts and was poking myself at her vagina. She looked down at my eyes in concern.

“Are you going to put a baby in me?”

I said, “YES! I am going to fill you with my babies. I want at least two boys and six girls.”

“Six girls? Why six?” I said, “Because I like girls a lot; they are cuddly and smell nice. They make you want to hold and cuddle them all day.”

I rubbed my cock up and down on her drenched entrance. I sat there as she thought about things. She reached her arms out to me in supplication. I entered her a little and paused. Tall Woman smiled. I started a slow in-out motion, barely entering and withdrawing.

She smiled more and pulled me to her. I slowly moved into her more and more. When I got to the end and popped into her very womb, she shivered and cried out a little.

“Oh, more of this, Tom, please. I have never had a man in me before; I am thrilled it is you. I know you care for me. I will be yours, Tom; please take me any time you want.”

I said, “I expect eight babies, Tall Woman. I love children.” That’s a tiny lie; I like happy women playing with their kids. Changing diapers and 2 am feedings are not my idea of fun.

I said, “Can you feel the baby growing in you yet?” I kept rubbing back and forth over her cervical entrance. I knew she was feeling it. I felt deep down that she wanted a baby very badly. Well, we would have to keep practicing, maybe someday soon.

I knew she enjoyed talking about having a child. It excited her down to her marrow. Tall Woman was going nuts under me as she thrashed about, and her cunt tightened up so much it was hard to move in her. She was bending my cock with her tightness. I knew she was mine forever when her long legs surrounded my ass, and she pulled me tight and screamed.

“WHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Unh, unh ... Hnnngggghhhhh! Ohhhh, Tom.” I joined her in bliss, “Ohhhyeeeesss ... Damn, damn, Yes...” I thought we would enjoy some after-sex canoodling, but Tall Woman started sobbing out loud, her shoulders shaking. I was confused. I thought she liked it. She was crying like I had killed her favorite kitten. I sensed she wanted to be left alone. I felt a little confused now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.