The Brand-new Negligee - Cover

The Brand-new Negligee

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Nils give Jamie a brand-new negligee. The fit turns out to be exceptional.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Nils bought Jamie a present, a silky babydoll negligee, but it was a little tight in the bodice.

“Don’t worry, I can loosen it,” Nils said, and he did.

But now Nils said he was concerned Jamie’s nipples would feel the chill. “Don’t worry, I can warm them up,” he said, and he warmed them up.

“But with all the loosening, I’m worried the garment might slip off entirely,” Nils mentioned.

Jamie didn’t think that would be a bad thing, but before she could say anything, with Nils fingers continuing to pleasure her nipples, he said he had a method to keep the negligee in place, and sure enough, Jamie could feel the method pressed against the small of her back, and it was a most pleasant, indeed a most arousing pressing, so that soon she was pressing back, while her hips made small undulations, and her thumb and forefinger squeezed together, matching the rhythmic squeeze of Nil’s fingers upon her now ardently erect nipples.

Woman in a see through Negligee with a man standing behind her and playing with her nipples

“Oh, gosh,” Jamie moaned. “You’re going to make me come. You’re going to make me gush. I’m going to ruin my brand-new negligee.”

“No worries,” Nils assured her. “I have a way to contain all that moisture. Whereupon he hoisted the rear of Jamie’s brand-new negligee and fitted his cock deep into her cunt just in the nick of time.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.