The Pink Room - Cover

The Pink Room

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Natalia had never been with a woman before. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Natalia had never been with a woman before. We hit it off at dance class. Drinks afterwards. “Oh, Jamie, I’m so shy,” she confessed. “I can’t believe how shy I am. But you make me feel ... This is so sappy. Oh, Jamie. You make me want to kiss you. I’m sorry. I’m not usually like this.”

“You should be,” I told her.

I kissed her all the way to the pink room. Where I undressed her, all the time kissing her.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this,” she said, even as she was falling back onto the bed. “I can’t be—”

“You can,” I said, stopping her words with another kiss. “You are.”

“What a lovely pink pussy you have,” I told her. “Like a tiny pink flower. With sweet pink petals. And an adorable pink bud.”

She tried to twist away, but there was no place for her to go. Not with my finger crooked inside her cunt. Her lusciously pink cunt. So hot and tight and wet. And getting hotter and tighter and wetter with each brush of my thumb across her clit.

32068-the-pink-room.jpg

“That was so...” she said after she’d come.

“It was,” I agreed, and we spent the rest of the night kissing and hugging and loving like crazy women.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.