Maple Syrup - Cover

Maple Syrup

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Jamie's run out of maple syrup. Nils to the rescue

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Naked woman pouring syrup onto pancakes

“Nils, these pancakes look delicious, but we’re practically out of syrup.”

Nils fetched a new bottle of maple syrup from the pantry and with a quick twist removed the cap. He pried the small circle of plastic from the bottle’s neck and placed it on the countertop.

plastic ring on marble counter top

“You’d think it’d topple over,” Jamie observed.

“I have the magic touch,” Nils said.

“It’s kind of sexy,” Jamie said.

“My magic touch?”

“Well, yes, but the ring thing balanced like that, like it’s about to either fall or fly off. It kind of makes me feel like...”

“What?”

“Fucking.”

“Right now?”

“Please.”

They hastened to the gray room couch, upon which Nils and Jamie fucked, with Jamie riding Nils’ cock. After her first come, Nils urged her upward until her cunt settled on his face. It didn’t take long for Jamie to reach a second climax. Before her orgasm finished, girl cum drenched Nils’ beard.

Naked man lying on a couch with a naked woman sitting on his face

Some minutes into their after-fuck snuggle, Jamie said, “You know that circle thing, from the maple syrup? I wonder if it’s still standing.”

Nils, not fully recovered from his own orgasm, made a sound approximating a sigh.

“Maybe you should paint it, that circle thing. I know it’s not the kind of thing you usually do, but it might go good on this gray wall.”

Nils made another muted sound.

Jamie said, “Just thinking about it is kind of turning me on.”

Naked man fucking a woman on a couch with her legs on his shoulders

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.