Decorous - Cover

Decorous

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Jamie and Jordon test the new couch for comfort and such. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

“It looks comfortable enough,” Jordan speculated. “Do you think it would be indecorous if we sat on it bare-bummed?”

“I love that you use indecorous,” Jamie said. “And we should really be dressed, somewhat.”

“I love how you use somewhat,” Jordan said. “What did you have in mind?”

“Those jean dresses we got!” Jamie exclaimed.

Side by side, wearing their matching jean dresses, Jamie and Jordan tested the comfort of the blue couch. It didn’t take them long to be kissing and touching. After some minutes of more and more passionate kissing, Jordan said, “Make yourself come, okay?”

Jamie’s hand moved between her legs. She purred as she slowly stroked herself.

32637-decorous-1.jpg

“That’s right, feel good,” Jordan coaxed, her fingers caressing Jamie’s spine.

With her other hand Jordan took Jamie’s other hand and guided it. When Jamie’s fingers touched Jordan’s clitoris, they both came.

“That was nice,” Jamie said, after they’d recovered from their orgasms. “Now I think we should try it indecorously.”

“Indecorously!” Jordan said through her grin.

They sat as before but naked. They touched as before, but this time Jordan stroked Jamie’s exposed nipple. She touched it the way she’d touch her own clitoris, her thumb brushing downward from the top. With almost every stroke, an orgasmic jolt seized Jamie’s body. Jordan wouldn’t stop. Again and again she brought Jamie to orgasm.

32637-decorous-2.jpg

At last Jordan allowed Jamie to recover. When they got up from the couch, a pair of substantial wet spots graced the cushion fabric where they’d been sitting.

“Indecorous?” questioned Jamie.

“Very,” said Jordan. “So now what do we do?”

With a naughty gleam in her eye, Jamie flipped over the cushions. “All decorous and ready for next time,” she said.

32637-decorous-3.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.