Post Eclipse - Cover

Post Eclipse

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: In a follow up to "Total Eclipse," Jamie and Nils attempt to make up for the way they handled themselves during the eclipse. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

After I got off the phone with Gail, Nils said, “That was your friend who gave you the glasses, right? Was she upset that you didn’t use them?”

“I’m not quite sure,” I said. “Maybe a little. I do feel a teeny bit guilty.”

“Can’t be helped,” Nils said.

“But you know, maybe there is a way we could make use of the glasses,” I said.

“How? The next eclipse isn’t for, what? twenty years?”

“Something like that,” I said. “But the whole idea of the glasses is to protect my eyes, right?”

32701-post-eclipse-1.jpg

Nils saw it my way. I aimed him carefully, and sure enough the first shot splatted perfectly. The next one hit my cheek and all the others found the back of my throat. Mmm! I figured that first one would do, and I took off the glasses and set them on the bedside table to let the cum dry. For his part, Nils collapsed back into bed, and I joined him, and we cuddled for a bit and fell asleep.

When I woke up, which might have been less than an hour later, or a couple of days, or years, the room was preternaturally bright. I hope I’ve used preternaturally right. Anyway, it was like the sun was showing who was boss.

“Nils?” I ventured. “Are you awake? Are we alive?”

“Mmm,” Nils went. “Is the eclipse over?”

“I think so,” I said. “We should celebrate.”

Nils raised his eyebrows.

32701-post-eclipse-2.jpg

We celebrated in the usual way. Nils was so sweet. His forefinger found a patch of not quite dried cum on my cheek, which I guess lends credence to it having been but an hour or so since we drenched the glasses. Gosh, I’ve always wanted to use the expression ‘lends credence.’ I hope I’ve used it right. Anyway, he dabbed the cum on my lower lip, and I opened my mouth and sucked in his finger, and I sucked his finger while we fucked, gentle at first and then ferocious and then gentle, and we were still fucking when like a good little boy tired out from such a full day, the sun finally went down.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.