Holiday Inn Wendy - Cover

Holiday Inn Wendy

by wendyk52

Copyright© 2024 by wendyk52

Erotica Sex Story: mature woman surveyed the swimming pool area at her holiday hotel looking over the top of her sunglasses. She was elegantly draped across a sun lounger, her long toned legs shown off to their fullest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   .

The mature woman surveyed the swimming pool area at her holiday hotel looking over the top of her sunglasses. She was elegantly draped across a sun lounger, her long toned legs shown off to their fullest. It was the second full day and her husband, who had been hopping around for his first deep sea fishing trip, had finally departed leaving her to enjoy some peace and quiet for the day. The woman was a slender 34c-29-36 standing around the 5 6 mark. She wore her auburn hair short and although she had deep brown eyes that held you in their gaze it was her smile that ultimately dazzled people and turned them into putty in her hands.

Even though she had only been there two days, her skin was tanning very nicely and there were more than a few glances that were shot her way, especially so when she moved on the sun lounger to best display her long tones legs to their fullest. Many of the admiring glances would be passed on as Wendy had a particular taste in men. She liked them young and virile of which there were a number currently sat around the pool. Her book was mildly interesting but was there to provide a foil for her to survey those around us.

Starting conversations with these young men was not a daunting task to her as her job required regular interaction with young men. Those particular boys that she coached were too young at the time but she was able to plant a seed in them that older women made better lovers and she could reap the dividends when they eventually matured enough for her tastes. The conundrum Wendy faced today was which one to target; there were so many and with husband away, this cat was playing. Her eventual target came on her radar as she was draining the last of the cocktail she had been enjoying. Placing her book neatly down, she twisted round on the lounger as though she were about to rise. This was a tad dramatic as she could count on any of the waiters coming to attend to her in a matter of minutes but her timing had been perfected just as this tall fit blond man of mid-twenties happened to be walking past.

She looked up as he was slowly walking past with his gaze fixed on her luscious legs. She smiled that sweet smile and nodded slightly as she said, “Good morning.”

He had been caught looking and was hesitant replying “Morning” after a quick check of his watch added “Only just though.” The youth paused obviously trying to prolong the conversation pointing and then saying, “Errr, I’m heading that way, can I get you a drink?”

The bait had been taken “I was just about to head to the bar area myself. Are you heading that way too?”

He wasn’t but that didn’t stop the youth replying “Err, yes. Yes, I was.”

The brown eyes seemed to sparkle as she fixed him in her gaze and then doubled down with her wide smile “How fortuitous. Care to share a table with an ‘old’ lady?”

It was now his turn to shoot a smile “Well I would argue with the use of the word ‘old’ but yes, I would be more than happy with some pleasant female company. Lead the way” he said as he gestured towards the tables in the bar area.

“Why thank you” Wendy said upon reaching a table and she bowed her head slightly to acknowledge how the young man extracted her chair and eased it into place once she was seated. “I’m Wendy by the way, so, are you here on your own or with someone?” Wendy asked putting on her most innocent expression knowing full well that she had seen him with a darker skinned similarly aged guy, and similarly toned physique, the previous day.

“Hello Wendy, I’m Todd. I’m here with my friend but he had a heavy night last night and still isn’t up yet. How about you? I’ve seen your husband yesterday but not today?” the young man asked.

A glint appeared in her eye as she selected her words carefully “He’s off fishing, I’m afraid that and his precious golf hold little interest and so he goes off doing that while I stay and enjoy the scenery.”

“If he saw the two of us now, I take it he’s not the jealous type?” Todd asked.

Wendy barked a laugh and shook her head, Todd found her smile very engaging, “He’s a few years older than me and how can I say this ... he struggles to keep up with my libido and so he ... allows me to do my thing as long as I don’t interfere with his if you get my meaning.”

Todd raised his eyebrows in surprise at her frank statement, it intrigued him to ask further “And so you get to lounge in the sun in peace?” Wendy nodded as she sipped her drink, he added “And read your books?”

“Amongst other things” she retorted having to mash her thighs together to make that longing inside he temporarily ease, albeit it seemed to have had the opposite effect long term.

“And more things?” Todd asked, a knowing smirk spreading across his face.

Wendy’s reply was accompanied by her bare foot stroking up and down the side of his leg “And more things.”

“Like what?” he asked.

“Well normally I’d tell you mind your own business but as you’ve persisted, I’ll spell it out; I sometimes like the company of fit young men to relieve my frustrations that hubbie can’t. And let me tell you those frustrations are many and varied.” She shot back deciding to dispense with the BS. If he wasn’t interested, she’d switch her attentions elsewhere.

Todd nodded knowingly as he smiled back at her saying “In that case I’m glad that I caught your eye this morning.”

Taking a last sip of her drink Wendy went in for the kill “That sounds like you’d be interested in accompanying me back to my room? We can continue our ‘interaction’ there.”

He’d never had a lover over thirty and he was the one usually doing the chasing but here was an older woman, ‘Was she a MILF or a cougar?’ who obviously knew what she liked “Oh, rest assured I’m very interested” and with that he stood up prompting Wendy to do the same. As she strode towards her room, Todd followed a step behind, still not believing how the conversation had quickly turned from opening pleasantries to blatant offers of sex. One aspect was his inability to divert his gaze from her peach of a butt that was swaying from side to side with each step she took. On reaching her ground floor room, Wendy flourished the electronic key and strode into the room knowing that the athletic young man was following close by.

When she reached the seating area she spun on her heels and turned to face him, with a quick flourish her bikini top was removed and discarded somewhere to the side. She stood before him in just her small bikini bottoms with her hands on her hips asking “Well?”

It was obvious how they stood upright that she had had work done on her breasts but actually Todd didn’t much care, about that fact, they looked magnificent and he took a half step nearer and ducked his head down so he could capture the small nipple between his lips to noisily suck on. While he was doing this Wendy reached down to the front of his shorts and ran her palm up and down the lump that had formed in his shorts as gave off a satisfied “Mmmmm, nice.”

Todd would been happy to remain like this for a while but Wendy had other ideas. She ducked down to her knees before him and hurriedly tugged his shorts down to his ankles; his hard dick sprang up comically but the lady quickly engulfed the head in her mouth, sucking on it lovingly. Yes, she was certainly going to enjoy herself today. Todd allowed the lady free reign of his dick as she took him deep in her mouth, occasionally pulling it fully out so that she could kiss the head and work her lips and tongue down one side and then the other. ‘She’s very good at this’ he considered to himself.

After a few minutes of that kind of treatment Wendy pulled back and pushed against Todd’s legs so that he flopped back on the bed behind him. The lady quickly bent to remove her bikini bottoms and then knelt on the bed so that the head of Todd’s dick nestled her moist pussy. He was actually surprised the lady needed no foreplay but she had conjured quite a picture in her mind’s eye as she had been talking to him by the pool and so she was suitably revved up by the time she climbed on the bed. He’d never had a lover this mature before and he assumed they were all similar.

As she slowly sank her hips, Todd was amazed at the tight grip she was able to administer and he feared between that and how expertly she administered her mouth that he might not last long. It didn’t help when she leant forward slightly and lined his mouth up with her nipple but he was determined to do his best despite the sensory overload bombarding him. Wendy was performing an energetic rise and fall and Todd tried to focus on the room ceiling, on the wall behind Wendy’s writhing form, even the floor where his shorts lay, basically anything that was in his line of sight to stop from shooting his load too quickly. His efforts worked admirably for a while but the inevitable happened and on Wendy’s next dip he held firmly on to her hips and barely had chance to mutter “Coming” before he was shooting salvo after salvo inside her.

Thankfully his reaction triggered a domino effect and the moment she registered his come hitting inside her Wendy gave an anguished “Yes” as her pussy began to grip and squeeze the dick deeply embedded inside her. She flopped forward slightly and rested her forehead against Todd’s collarbone as they both got their breath back. Very slowly Wendy eased back and looked at the young man that had just fucked her to a standstill as she offered a weary smile saying “Phew. Thank you, I needed that.” Although his dick had deflated a little, as soon as she sat back up on him, it started to fill with blood once more. Wendy raised a single eyebrow asking, “Is someone ready to go again?”

“Hell yes” was Todd’s immediate reply, he spanked her buttock once and instructed her “Climb on the bed and get on your hands and knees.” This was music to Wendy’s ears as she quickly complied and it took Todd less than a heartbeat to be crawling on the bed behind her. The way she looked over her shoulder at him with her smouldering look just made him want to be back inside her. As he drove his hips forward, she fluttered her eyelids and groaned approvingly, very much like Todd was doing as he tilted his head back gasping out a long slow breath. Wendy wanted something animalistic this time and started to thrust her hips backwards in tie with the way Todd was driving forward and the contact made a satisfying smacking sound echoing around the room accentuated by their combined groans.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.