Daisy, the Receptionist - Cover

Daisy, the Receptionist

by Fish Taco

Copyright© 2024 by Fish Taco

Erotica Sex Story: Farm girl Daisy moves to the city to start her new life as a receptionist. She learns exactly what she's expected to receive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Anal Sex   .

Daisy got off the bus. This was the 18-year blonde’s first time in the city. Sheesh, it was her first darn time out of Puddletown. Daisy grew up on her Pa and Ma’s farm so that was all the life she’d ever known. She graduated high school just a month ago and here she was being all important moving to Cityburg.

“Daisy!”

She turned toward the voice of the baggage handler as her bag was placed on the ground after being removed from underneath the bus. It had a floral print of daisies on it so she knew which bag was hers. Pa and Ma had gotten a bag especially for her moving to Cityburg to start her brand new job, a receptionist for a company called Anigav. She didn’t know what Anigav did but she was just gonna be a receptionist so that wasn’t all that important. Just like it wasn’t all that important to know how chickens got those eggs to come out of their butts for her to enjoy eating eggs and you threw away the eggshells anyway so you never tasted any of the poo poo.

She walked toward the bus station, her pigtails flopping and her ample bosom bouncing. She wore jeans, tennis shoes and a floral print top. No, not daisies but daffodils.

Inside the station, her bright blue eyes lit up and she felt giddy when she saw the man holding a sign with her name on. D – A – I - S – Y. Daisy! That was her! She waved her hand at him and approached. Oh, golly! This was so exciting!

“I told you she was gorgeous,” said Gary to Jon, as the young blonde girl approached.

“She’s definitely hot,” agreed Jon. “Good choice.”

“I told you I know what I’m doing.”

“Hi, I’m Daisy,” she said, pointing at the sign. “That’s my name and that’s how it’s spelled too.”

Gary dropped the sign to his feet and extended his hand. “Hi, I’m Gary.” He took her soft hand into his. Very nice.

“I’m Jon,” the other man introduced. They also shook hands.

“Ready to start your new life?” Gary asked.

“Uh-huh. What is it?”

“Your new life here.”

She looked around. “I thought I was working for you. I thought you said you had an apartment for me to live in.”

“You are and you do.”

“So I’m not living here at the bus station? I don’t want a new life here.”

Jon shot Gary a look.

Gary said, “I meant a new life living in the city instead of the farm town where you lived.”

“Oh, that’s good,” Daisy replied feeling relief. “Cuz I don’t think I’d like living here at all. I mean that guy over there sleeping on that bench with the papers on top of him doesn’t look comfortable at all. Not one bit.”

“Follow us, Daisy, and I’ll show you where you’ll work and live.”

When they reached the car, Jon said to Gary, “I’ll sit in the back with Daisy.”

“Oh, no, you don’t touch her yet,” Gary replied. “I found her. I get the first pleasure. You sit your ass in front with me.”

Jon shrugged. It was worth a try.

Daisy’s suitcase was put in the trunk and she had the backseat of the sedan all to herself.

“This is a really nice car,” she complimented.

“Thanks,” Jon said as he drove off.

“My Pa just has the pickup and the tractor. This seat is much more comfortable to set on. So how do you open the window?”

“I have them locked,” Gary said. “The air is on. Are you getting enough air back there?”

“But how do you open it? There’s no rolling thing.”

“There are buttons but I have them turned off.”

“So I can’t roll down the window?” Daisy had no idea what buttons had to do with windows.

“Why? If you’re too warm I can turn the air up.”

Jon whispered, “She’s definitely hot and making me warm.”

Daisy answered, “I just like sticking my head out the window and feeling the air in my hair.”

Gary and Jon glanced at each other with confused looks.

Gary said, “Maybe another time, Daisy.”

She moaned out in frustration.

“How about you just relax and we’ll talk more when we get to the office?”

“I thought we were going to my apartment.”

“Uh ... you’ll see the layout. Your apartment is very close to the office.”

Jon smirked, “A short walking distance from your apartment to the office.”

“Right,” confirmed Gary.

“This is my first time not living at the farm,” she said.

“We know,” said Gary.

“I’m all excited.”

“Well we’re excited that you’re here.”

Jon said, “We can be excited together.”

“That would be fun!” said Daisy.

“You have no idea,” said Jon then lowered his voice. “Yet.”

For the rest of the drive, Daisy talked about her life on the farm. Gary and Jon feigned interest and discovered that she could talk almost nonstop.


Gary pulled his car into his parking spot marked by a sign that said President and the line below said Anigav.

Daisy got excited when the saw the purple lettering about the entrance that said Anigav. This was where her new job was!

“This is it,” said Gary happily.

Daisy bounded out of the car. Jon carried her suitcase.

Gary unlocked the front door and they came into the entryway. Jon locked the door behind them. Gary unlocked the second door and they came into the offices. Jon again locked the door after they came through.

“This is where you’ll be,” Gary said, pointing out the big reception desk one immediately encounters upon entering the building. To the right of the entrance upon entering were two offices. Behind the reception desk was an office with Gary’s name on the door. Jon’s office was just to the right of Gary’s. To the left was a single door toward the front and another door toward the back that said Receiving.

Daisy noticed Jon tossing the sign from the bus station in the trash. “Can I have that?”

“What?” Jon asked.

“My sign with my name on it.”

“You want it?” he said befuddled. It was just a step up from a street corner beggar’s sign.

“Can I?”

“Sure, if you want.” He fished it out of the trash.

Daisy snatched it from his hand. It was her first memento for her new life. This was so wonderful.

Gary opened that first door on the left. He entered, Jon followed leaving her suitcase by the receptionist desk, and Daisy trailed behind.

“Welcome to your apartment,” Gary enthused.

“Told you it was a short walk to work,” Jon laughed.

“This is it?” she said looking around. Straight ahead there was a kitchen area with a stove and a fridge and a sink and a countertop. To the right was a full-sized bed with the right side up against the wall. A nightstand with a lamp was next to the bed. She could see through a doorway on the left side a bathroom. Immediately upon entry if one turned to the left there was a couch facing a TV mounted on the wall.

“If there’s anything you need, we can...” Gary said but was interrupted.

“I love it!” Daisy said.

The guys watched as she flitted around the room like a drunken butterfly.

“If there’s favorite foods you like to eat,” Gary said. “Just let us know and we’ll get them for you.”

“This is my apartment?”

“Yes.”

“Really?”

“Really.”

Daisy squealed like a pig. It was so loud that the guys cringed.

When Daisy calmed, Gary commented, “I think we have a very happy employee.”

“Indeed,” Jon agreed.

“Come Daisy. Let me show you how you’re going to make us happy.”

She bounced after them. She had a room with its own kitchen and bathroom. City life was wonderful already.


They entered through the door that said Receiving. The room was only a really big bed and a bathroom attached.

“Is this your room?” Daisy asked.

“No,” Gary said smiling. “This room is part of your job.”

“Cleaning?”

“No. What is your job?”

“I’m a receptionist.”

“Do you understand what a receptionist does?”

“I answer phones and greet people.”

“And you receive things. That’s why the job title is receptionist.”

“I understand. Like when the mailman comes and I receive the mail.”

“More than that. You’re going to receive what we’re going to give you.”

“Like what you tell me to do? Like mailing stuff or doing something for you?”

“Yes, all that but the most important thing you’re going to do is receive my cock.”

“Your cock?”

“And the cocks of all the guys who work here.”

“And where am I going to put your cock?”

“Where a cock in supposed to go.”

“I’d say I’d put a cock on a farm. On the farm, we had a cock and that rooster took care of all our egg-laying hens but you’re saying you’re all gonna give your roosters to me here in the office. I mean if you all bring your cocks to the office then they’ll fight. Do you want your cocks fighting each other? And you don’t have any hens here for the one that becomes top cock.”

Gary and Jon looked at each other. Did this conversation just happen? Did she really not understand?

Gary unfastened his pants and pushed them down with his underwear just enough to show Daisy exactly what he was referring to. “I mean this cock.”

“What cock?”

“This!” He moved his erect cock up and down.

“So when are you planning to bring your rooster to the office?”

“Do you know what this is?” He waved his cock in front of her face.

“That’s your hornsnake. Our bull Tor gets this big when he’s all excited about the heifers and cows.” She held her hands about two and half feet apart.

“As you can see my hornsnake is excited.”

“Make her call it a cock,” Jon said.

“Here in the city we call this a cock,” Gary told her.

Daisy laughed before speaking. “That’s just plain silly. It don’t look like no rooster. I mean even if you plucked off all a rooster’s feathers it ain’t gonna look like that thing.” She pointed at it.

Gary’s mind didn’t know where to go next. This talk was completely off the rails and the train had disappeared into some wacky land.

Jon opened up his pants and pulled out his cock. “You know what guys do with this, right, Daisy?”

“Oh, sure when they’re outside and they gotta take a leak, they go find the nearest tree and do some watering. Otherwise they just use the bathroom like us womenfolk do.”

“What else does a cock do?”

Daisy felt perplexed. “You’re talking about your hornsnake and not a rooster?”

“Yes,” said Jon, feeling exasperated.

Gary spoke up, “Did you ever see your Pa do anything else with his hornsnake beyond going pee?”

“Cock,” corrected Jon. “Did you ever see your Pa put his cock in your Ma?”

“That’s ridiculous. We don’t let the rooster in the house!”

“She’s an utter moron,” whispered Jon. “Why did you hire her?”

“Look at her body. Isn’t it obvious? Just be patient.”

“She can’t tell a rooster from a cock”

“She’ll learn. Even if she doesn’t, we’ll still fuck her.”

“Daisy,” said Jon. “Have you heard of sex?”

“Sure, that’s when boys and girls get all excited with each other.”

“And the man’s cock,” he pointed at his erection to make sure she understood, “gets all big and hard when he gets excited and he wants to put it in a girl’s pussy.”

She pondered the statement then asked, “You want to put what in a pussy? I didn’t bring any of our cats with me. They have to stay on the farm and catch field mice so it makes no sense for a cat to be here and they’d sure make a ruckus with your rooster.”

“Shoot me” Jon said to Gary. “This isn’t worth it.”

Gary said, “Have you every walked in and seen your parents fucking?”

Daisy looked at him blankly.

“What do you call that between your legs?” he asked, pointing at her area.

“What? My little daisy?”

“Right. Your Ma has a little daisy too.”

She shook her head. “I’m Daisy.”

Jon asked, “What’s your Ma’s name?”

“Holly.”

Gary caught on. “And she has a little holly between her legs, right?”

“Sure.”

“Have you ever seen your Pa put his hornsnake...”

“Cock,” Jon said.

Gary ignored him. “ ... put his hornsnake in your Ma’s little holly?”

“Oh, yeah, a couple of times but I learned myself to stay out of their room when they are making a ruckus.”

“Your Pa was excited so he wanted to put his hornsnake in your Ma’s little holly. Here in the city we call what’s between a girl’s legs a pussy or a cunt.”

“I never heard no word like cunt but it’s plum strange to call it pussy.”

“The hair is like a pussy cat’s hair.”

“I guess but if I’m gonna be all citified then I guess I’ll have to get used to calling it a cunt.”

“And call this a cock!” Jon said waving his around.

“You can see that we are excited,” said Gary. “We want to put our cocks in a cunt just like your Pa did with your Ma.”

“What’s excited?”

“Our cocks.”

“Just like your bull on the farm,” Jon added.

She looked at their cocks and said, “They ain’t very big.” She held her hands two feet apart.

“They’re plenty big for your cunt.”

“I guess. I don’t know why you’d think about something like that.”

“You were hired to be a receptionist and the biggest part of your job is to receive our cocks in your cunt or your mouth or any part of your body we want to fuck. Do you understand?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.