Mom Likes it Hot - Cover

Mom Likes it Hot

by Eros

Copyright© 1999 by Eros

Incest Sex Story: Spying on his mother, he discovers something interesting that could be helpful to him...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   .

The hot summer sun beat down outside as Kathy Andrews sipped on her third martini for the day. The big house always depressed her when she was alone. Her son Tommy was at baseball training, and Debbi, the youngest, was staying overnight at a friend's house.

Lately, Kathy wished her kids would spend more time at home. She missed them when they weren't around, and worried about them a lot. After all, she was the only adult in charge of them now that their father had removed himself from their lives.

Just two months earlier, her husband, Paul, had announced that he was leaving her for a much younger woman. Kathy was still in shock from that. Maybe she wasn't as young as Paul's girlfriend, but she was still plenty good-looking, and they had been married for sixteen years.

Sure, she and Paul hadn't been getting along all that great the last few years, and maybe the marriage was failing, but it was still a rude surprise to be suddenly left without a husband... without sex.

It was the sex part that bothered Kathy most. Even when they were quarrelling, she and Paul had still been physically attracted to each other, and they'd always had pretty hot sex. She missed that regular love-making. In fact, it was driving her crazy to go without it.

In silent frustration, the pretty blonde took another sip of her martini and turned towards the living-room window. For a long time she stared absently out at the world, watching the comings and goings of the neighbourhood, but it only seemed to make her feel even more lonely and sorry for herself.

Then, as she was about to turn away, Kathy noticed a young man, cleaning the pool of the house next door. A closer look told her it was young Billy Tait from across the street. Billy was the same age as her son, she knew, and often did chores for people around the neighbourhood.

He'd even cut her lawn a couple of times, but Kathy had never really noticed him before. As it was, Kathy had to look twice just to make certain that this tanned Adonis was really the pimply-faced kid she remembered giving milk and cookies to when he came over to play with Tommy.

Normally he wore coveralls, but today the heat was unbearable and Billy was naked to the waist, clad only in a pair of tight, cutoff jeans. Kathy took another sip of her drink, admiring Billy's deeply-tanned, athletic young body.

'God, what a hunk he's grown into', she thought, watching the young boy's shoulder muscles ripple and bulge as he worked. He was brown haired and handsome, with a broad chest, narrow waist... hmmm, and cute little ass, she observed, as Billy bent over to fish some leaves out of the pool.

Kathy felt the alcohol's soothing fuzziness beginning to take effect as her eyes followed the young boy around the pool. She always got horny after a couple of drinks... especially now that her husband was gone.

Then, a sobering thought hit her, 'Jesus, I'm old enough to be his mother!' Kathy suddenly thought of her son, Tommy, and with a shudder of guilt, realized that she had to be pretty hard up to get turned on by a fifteen-year-old boy.

He'd never attracted her before. But then again, she'd never been three months without a man before, and it was beginning to get to her. So was the large, tantalizing bulge in the front of Billy's tight jeans. In her sex-starved state, the sight was turning her on like crazy.

"Oh my God!" she moaned. "What's wrong with me?"

Kathy already knew the answer, of course. She needed to be fucked, and she needed it desperately.

With her eyes glued to Billy's crotch, lewd thoughts began to flood Kathy's troubled mind. She wondered what his young cock looked like when it was all stiff and swollen with lust, and whether it would be as big and hard as the sizeable lump in the boy's well-filled jeans promise... and could he use it.

"Oh, stop it... he's only fifteen!", she scolded herself. But she couldn't get the thought out of her mind. She wondered if cute young Billy was still a virgin, or if he was already fucking his girlfriend...and what he was like as a lover.

Kathy was shocked to find herself creaming heavily at the very thought. Her neglected pussy began to simmer with an old familiar heat, releasing a steady flow of warm, sticky liquid into the crotch of her panties. She sighed with longing and rubbed her thighs together, trying to ease the hot ache in her pussy, but it was no good.

"What am I going to do?", she moaned. "I can't go on like this... I'll go crazy!"

But what could she do?... Drag the boy inside and fuck him? As much as the thought turned her on, there was only one alternative. She was going to have to go to her room and masturbate again.

Kathy wasn't proud of having to beat off so often, but it was the only thing saving her sanity these days. Ever since her husband walked out, she'd had nothing but her own fingers to satisfy her nagging need.

At night, she had to bring herself off before she could get to sleep. Even during the day, the urge for sex sometimes became so strong that she locked herself in her room and masturbated for hours at a time.

Still, it was always hard to walk into the master bedroom and see the king-sized bed she'd shared with her husband for all these years. They might not have had the perfect marriage, but they'd sure as hell had some terrific sex.

"Damn you, Paul, you bastard!" she moaned, "I hate your guts, but, God help me, I wish you were here right now... with a hard-on."

She had been furious with Paul for running out on her and the kids, furious that he'd run off with some girl young enough to be his daughter, but right at the moment, Kathy would have spread her legs for him in a second.

It was true. If Paul had walked into the room just then, she would have begged him to cram his cock into her juicy, wet cunt and fuck her good and hard, like he always did. She didn't have any pride left, she was so horny.

"Oooooh, God!", Kathy moaned, forcing herself to turn away from the window. She hurried off down the hall, knowing that she wouldn't be able to think straight until she'd masturbated.

Once in her room, Kathy stripped hurriedly and carelessly, tossing her clothes in every direction. Naked, she headed for the bed, only to pause as she caught a glimpse of herself in the dresser mirror. She changed directions and walked over to the dresser, inspecting herself at close range.

That was something she hadn't done in three months. When Paul had left her for that young girl, Kathy was really humiliated. She figured that because she was in her thirties, she was too old to be attractive anymore. But now, she forced herself to study her naked body in the mirror, deliberately searching for flaws. There weren't any.

She saw a petite, beautiful woman, with honey-blonde hair and a great body. She studied her large, melon-shaped boobs and observed with satisfaction that they were just as firm as ever. Her skin was smooth and creamy, her long blonde hair cascaded thickly past her shoulders. She was a lovely and desirable woman in every respect.

"So, Paul, you prick, what's wrong with this?", she murmured, sliding her palms up and down her sleek, naked body. "Nothing, that's what... not a damn thing."

Feeling much better about herself, Kathy marched over to the bed and stretched out, already growling with lusty anticipation. She wasn't proud of beating off, not exactly, but once she got started, she put her whole body and soul into it. It was the only sexual outlet she had, so Kathy liked to do her best.

She began by fondling her full, ripe tits, stroking and squeezing them just like Paul used to do when he was getting her turned on. With both hands, she cupped and moulded the big, heavy orbs until they began to swell with arousal, using her thumbs to tease and flick the prominent nipples into hard, erect buds.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, yesssss," she moaned. While she played with herself, Kathy liked to pretend she was getting it on with some stranger. One thing she was looking forward to after the divorce was finally fucking somebody else besides her husband... anybody! She immediately pictured young Billy, imagining the handsome young boy's hands on her body, stroking her naked tits and driving her crazy with need.

Her head filled with countless pictures of naked male bodies. Not men's bodies... horny young teenaged studs with long, hard pricks, all ready for fucking. Stuffing two fingers into her juice-filled gash, Kathy thought of Billy and his big bulging crotch. His cock must be enormous.

She rubbed her clit fiercely, jabbing her fingers deep, pretending the Billy was fucking. She could almost feel his hot, sweaty hands on her body, his young hard cock slamming into her sizzling slit.

Then, for some crazy reason she started thinking about her son, Tommy. Her fantasy twisted and merged. Suddenly, the hands caressing her body weren't Billy's anymore, they were Tommy's, and the cock in her cunt wasn't a stranger's anymore... it belonged to her own loving son.

In her presently aroused state, the idea excited her. All boys had a thing for their mothers, didn't they, she reasoned. Tommy was a cute boy and she had seen him often enough in his jockey shorts to know that he had something substantial between his legs... just like his father.

Hmmmmm, maybe I've got a thing about him too, she thought. Yes, why not? She wouldn't mind fucking him. It was only as fantasy, but it wasn't the first time she'd thought about it.

"Ohhhhh, yesss, Tommy! Play with me down there! Do it to me, baby!", she whispered hotly, imagining her son's fingers stroking and probing the wet, swollen lips of her cunt. Her body was weak with passion and she trembled with forbidden excitement.

With one hand in her steaming cunt and the other squeezing her tits, Kathy's mind raced. She pictured her son's cock as a mother never should, all stiff and hard, and pulsing with blood... it made her cunt boil. She pretended he was on top of her now, his huge hard-on nudging her gaping slit, his hands on her tits. In a daze, Kathy kept fingering herself ravenously.... fantasizing.

"Ooooooh, shit, yesss! I'm so hot, honey!" she sighed.

She kept rubbing her tits. Her nipples were hot, engorged to capacity. They were like hard spikes. She pressed her hand against her hot flesh, mashing her tits into semi-flat mounds, breathing hard and shivering with excitement. The fantasy of fucking her own son was all-consuming. She wanted his young, hard cock.... she wanted it in her pussy, up her ass, between her tits, in her mouth.... anywhere!

"Make me come, honey!", she begged to her imaginary lover. "Ohhhhh, God, fuck me dirty!... I need to come so bad!" Her ass was hot, and her cunt was distended by the frenetic stabbing action of her fingers. Her long blonde hair swished about her shoulders in disarray, as she hunched her cunt upwards against her hand, desperate for deeper penetration.

Feverishly Kathy rubbed her horny pussy, totally engrossed in her fantasy fuck. Although her eyelids were tightly shut, wild incestuous images flashed before her unseeing eyes just as vividly as if they'd been wide open. She imagined her handsome son, Tommy, fucking her with the biggest prick she'd ever seen, stabbing his rock-hard cockmeat into her cunt, her ass, her mouth... deliciously penetrating her every orifice with his virile young manhood.


As fate would have it, Tommy, the unsuspecting object of his mother's sex fantasies, was nearing the house at that very moment. Baseball training had been a flop. First of all, four of the team didn't up, and then, after only half an hour, the coach was called away to some kind of family emergency.

Tommy had only stayed at the field long enough to watch the senior cheer leaders practice. But all those tight asses and wobbly tits soon had his cock busting out of his jeans, and the horny youth was coming home to beat his meat.

It didn't take much to make him horny either, a flash of panties, or a glimpse of tit, and Tommy was soon more interested in playing with his own balls than playing baseball. Like all boy's his age, Tommy masturbated regularly and frequently. In his room, in the bathroom, and even sometimes in the swimming-pool, especially if Debbie was wearing that tiny, black bikini of hers.

He often thought about his sexy kid sister when he was jacking off. She was only thirteen, but she had a great body and she flaunted it front of her older brother at every opportunity. The little tease knew full well that it turned him on too.

No longer was his sister a spoiled little brat who gave him a hard time, she had turned into a sexy young piece of ass who constantly gave him a hard-on... and it was driving him crazy. Sometimes he thought about his beautiful mother when he was frigging off, but usually Tommy's fantasies centered about Debbie.

His cock was already stiff as he cut across the backyard, his mind racing with erotic ideas to embellish his handjob. He thought that today he might employ one of his favourite fantasies... imagining that his kid sister had her sexy, pink lips wrapped around his cock, sucking him off while he fingered her hot, juicy little cunt.

Tommy was holding a baseball bat over his shoulder and wearing a striped flannel baseball uniform. The bat didn't feel a hell of a lot harder than the lump in his pants, he thought. It sure wasn't any thicker at the handle.

Hell, it wasn't even that much longer! he thought with a touch of boastful pride. Tommy had inherited his daddy's giant fuck-tool, and often admired his mighty prick before he drained it, wishing that he had a regular supply of willing cunt to use the fucker on.

Out of habit, Tommy sat down on the back steps and removed his spiked shoes. His mother always gave him hell for scratching the floor if he wore them into the house. He knew his sister wouldn't be home and his mother was probably in her room taking a nap, so he entered the house silently on stocking feet, hoping not to wake her if she was asleep.

He crossed through the kitchen, heading for stairs and the the privacy of his bedroom, where he intended to milk his prick two or three times quickly, just to take the pressure off, then enjoy a long, leisurely, fantasy-induced handjob, lying in the comfort of his bed.

At the top of the stairs, Tommy thought he heard a noise. He stopped dead in his tracks and turned towards his mother's bedroom, cocking his head to one side. There it was again, a soft murmuring sound, like someone talking. He crept down the hallway towards the master bedroom, hoping to catch his mother undressing. He had seen her once before in her bra and panties, and the sight had fuelled his jerk-off fantasies for weeks..

As he approached, he noticed that her door was slightly ajar. The sounds were definitely louder now. Maybe she's got someone in there with her, he thought. Holding his breath, Tommy peeked inside.

His eyes nearly bugged out of his head. His mother was lying on her bed stark naked! His heart began to pound as he realized what she was doing. Her hands were between her legs and she was finger-fucking herself like crazy.

Tommy couldn't believe it! Had his constant fantasies taken control of his mind? he wondered. Was he seeing things? Had his imagination run amuck. Was he already in bed, prick pounded to jelly and dreaming?

His mother was lying before him with her legs apart, frigging herself! Her fingers in her cunt. Strumming her clit. He knew a few girls who didn't mind doing it while a boy was watching. But he'd never seen a grown woman do it. And this was his mother... his lovely big titted mother fingering her own twat!

Kathy had her thighs spread real wide, and with her knees pulled back almost level with her shoulders, Tommy had a clear view right up her cunt. He trembled with excitement at the sight of his mother's lewdly exposed genitals. It was the first time he had seen so much hair on a pussy before.

His sister certainly had none. Her pussy was as bald as a badger, or had been last time the little exhibitionist flashed him a look. Debbie had a habit of leaving her bedroom door open while she was getting dressed, or coming out of the shower wrapped only in a towel that, by accident, just happened to slip off when he was around.

But his mother's cunt was fascinating. Her furry, pink cuntlips were unfurled like the petals of a fleshy blossom streaked with dew. Her dark fuckslot was flooded and overflowing, and her clit stood out, vibrant and trembling. Tommy had never seen so much cunt-juice in his life. Sure, several of the girls at school let him cop a feel now and then, and their tight little cunts had felt soft and hot and gooey, but his mother's gaping twat looked absolutely flooded. Cream lathered her whole groin and covered the insides of her thighs with a thin, glistening film.

Still staring at his mother's cunt, he opened his fly and reached inside for his cock. After a few seconds of fumbling the bloated organ sprang free, and Tommy fisted it eagerly with both hands, squeezing the stem and tugging on the bloated tip until he almost cried out with excitement.

He stroked his cockshaft carefully. He was so hot, that just a few strokes of his prick would bring him off. But he didn't want to shoot yet. God, not yet. This was too good to believe. Tommy decided he'd never seen a more erotic sight in his life. His horny mom fingering her pussy. She was stroking her slit with slow, deliberate movements, occasionally delving a finger or two between the lips of her cunt, her neck bent as she gazed down at it. Tommy hissed. He clenched his teeth to avoid making a sound.

He jerked on his cock a little faster, watching her very move. Kathy had three fingers stuffed up her cunt now, and even from the doorway, Tommy could hear his mother's juicy cunt slurp as she plunged them repeatedly into her gaping fuckhole. Below that, he could see her tiny, pink asshole crinkle and ripple each time her fingers penetrated her cunt.

Then his mother did something that almost made Tommy cream on the spot. She brought one hand up to her mouth and licked her fingers clean, then she switched hands, licking at the creamy digits as she dipped the saliva-glistening ones back into her cunt. Tommy moaned silently and pulled harder on his cock. Watching his mother enjoy the flavour of her own snatch was a real turn-on.

He just couldn't believe it. It was dirty, yet exciting, and despite himself, he couldn't help wondering what his mother's cunt tasted like. His mother must like it a lot, he thought with a grin, she was licking her fingers like crazy.

So much blood had rushed to Tommy's cock that the boy was light headed, dizzy with desire. He didn't know how long his mother would take to get herself off, but he prayed it would be a long time. He had never been so intensely excited in his life. He could see everything. His mother's dark, hairy cunt. Her thick, swollen cuntlips. The pink meat of her cunthole. Her long, slim fingers working the shaft of her clit as she pleasured herself. Tommy groaned under his breath, pumping up and down on his raging cock as he watched his mother finger-fuck herself into oblivion.

Only one hand was in her cunt now, and she used her free hand to play with her tits. She twisted and pinched the big nipples. But it was her other hand that got most of Tommy's attention. The hand in her pussy, its fingers once again wet with her cuntjuice. He could see the wetness glistening on her fingers. That was the wildest. Her cunt juice on her fingers. That big hot cunt. Hairy and ripe. The hole he'd come out of. Now that hole was dripping juice on her fingers.

Tommy imagined himself sucking her tits and fucking her. His cock in that dark, hairy fuckhole. His prick in his mother's wet pussy. Her hot cuntjuice squishing out over his balls. He began to jerk madly on his prick, his lustful eyes glued to his mother's oozing gash. 'Ohhh, Jesus, mom!', he thought. 'Oh, you hot pussy... I'd love you fuck you!'

His mother suddenly threw her head back and moaned. A low growling sound came from her deep in her throat. She rubbed herself in a frenzy, using all of her hand now, the heel of her palm grinding up and down over her swollen clit as the spasms ripped through her cunt.

Tommy watched in awe. He was caught between his own mind-blowing lust and amazement at what he was watching. His mother was coming... right in front of him, her legs wide, her mouth open, her fingers stabbing wildly into her flooded twat.

Through glazed eyes he watched her reach out and grab a hairbrush from her bedside table and push the handle of the brush inside her gaping fuckhole. Tommy made a croaking sound and came on the spot, his spunk shooting out of his cock like a series of rocket blasts. His jism slashed against the door. One, two, three, four. Each jet stronger than the last. He felt like he was spurting his brains out through his pisshole.

On the bed his mother was writhing around like a wounded animal, and as he came, Tommy kept staring between her legs, wishing he was emptying his balls into her hot, wet cunt instead of on the cold, polished wood of her bedroom door. He felt weak all over, sweating and trembling as he coaxed the last drop of his load out with his pumping fist.

Unfortunately in his dazed state, he leaned a little too close to the door, and pumped a little too hard. His fist struck the door a couple of times before he could stop. For a split second Tommy froze in terror, then quickly, before his mother could see him, he ducked out of sight.

"Oh, Jesus fucking Christ!", he muttered, flattening himself against the wall beside the door. "Shit, shit.... shit!"

The last thing he wanted was to be caught by his mother. It would be too embarrassing to bear. Maybe she hadn't heard it. She hadn't said anything. He was tempted to take another look, but fear got the better of him. With his heart pounding like a scared rabbit, Tommy hurried towards his own bedroom, stuffing his now limp cock back inside his pants as he went.

Could it all have been a dream? No, it was no goddamn dream, it was real. Every moment of it was real. When he was finally inside his room, Tommy locked the door and fell down on his bed exhausted, his mind still racing with everything lurid detail of what he'd witnessed in his mother's bedroom. He hoped that she hadn't heard anything, and above all that she hadn't seen him.... She had.


The knock on Kathy's door had startled her. She looked up immediately, pulling the brush handle out of her cunt and closing her legs. As she did so, she was sure she saw a shadowy figure move away from the door. It was only a brief glimpse, but it was enough to tell her who it was. It was Tommy!

Her face flushed with shame as she realized her son had been watching her masturbate... Jesus, with a hairbrush no less! She got up and threw on her robe, tying the cord loosely around her waist in her haste to get to the door. But Tommy had already fled. She looked down the hallway and noticed something on the floor beside the door. It was a pair of steel-spiked shoes. It had been Tommy alright, she thought, but he was still supposed to be at baseball training.

Kathy bent down and picked up the shoes. As she did so, her arm brushed against something warm and sticky on the door. She wiped it off with her fingers and instinctively brought them up to her nose. The unmistakable odour of fresh semen assailed her nostrils.

The bottom half of her door was literally covered with it, and Kathy realized with a start that Tommy had not only been watching her masturbate, he'd been jacking off at the same time. The image of her son standing there pumping his young cock to orgasm while he watched her masturbate was highly arousing to Kathy. Her cunt began to twitch again at the very thought of his adolescent cock spurting all that hot sperm up against her door. Kathy only wished she could have seen it.

She knelt down and stared at the gleaming, white trails of Tommy's jism. It was meant for her, she knew. He couldn't have brought himself to orgasm without wanting to fuck her. And there was so much of it! He must have been really turned on, and the idea that her son found her sexually exciting aroused Kathy immensely.

She dropped a hand to her cunt, teasing the swollen lips open with her fingers. Her other hand took a big glob of Tommy's spunk from the door and rubbed it into her creamy gash.

It was a depraved, unnatural act, but Kathy was past caring. All she wanted now was some real satisfaction, and if Tommy wanted her cunt, she would be only too happy to give it to him. He was the man of the house, now that Paul had left, she reasoned. He was a man in all respects, judging by the quantity of spunk he'd splattered on her bedroom door. So why shouldn't he get the conjugal rights that his father had abandoned. It would save them both so much frustration.

Kathy wondered if Tommy knew anything about fucking. These days, kids his age were doing it all the time. Although not with their mothers, she thought. He must be feeling all kinds of adolescent fear and guilt. She didn't want this to be a problem for him. She didn't want that.

Licking the last of his spent jism from her fingers, Kathy stood up and went to Tommy's room. The door was closed, so out of habit, she knocked lightly, her heart pounding.

"Y... yeah?", came an uncertain voice from within.

"Tommy. It's me. Open up sweetheart, I want to talk to you."

"I.... I'm tired after baseball training, Mom." he replied. Kathy heard and unmistakable quiver in his voice.

"Let me in, Tommy.... we have to talk, baby."

There was complete silence for some time before Kathy heard him unlock the door. She waited a few seconds, took a deep breath, and went in, her robe swishing around her naked thighs, her large tits jiggling seductively under the thin material as she moved.

Tommy was lying on his bed in his shorts. He was troubled alright, Kathy could see it on his face. She stared shamefully at his bulging crotch as she sat down on the bed beside him.

"What's up, Mom?" he asked, trying real hard to smile as if nothing had happened.

"I know you were watching me, Tommy," she said. "While I was um... masturbating."

"I wasn't, Mom... honest!"

"You don't have to lie to me, Tommy, I saw you. But I'm not angry, honey. Really I'm not."

"I don't believe you." he sulked.

"It's true, baby."

Kathy reached out a hand and stroked his thigh comfortingly, careful not to get too close to his bulging crotch just yet. She told him she understood. She told him she knew that boys his age were thinking about sex all the time.

"It's natural." she said, trying to break through the ice as quickly as possible. She got him to joke about it.

"Hey, you really came a fountain, didn't you, son?", she kidded.

"Sorry, Mom.", he smiled shyly.

"Don't be sorry, baby. I was impressed. I doubt if even your father could have done any better."

They both laughed. But as the laughter died down, Kathy saw that her son's eyes were on her body. Her robe had fallen open revealing her naked tits and cunt. Tommy was staring at his mother's hairy pussy like a starving man. Kathy felt her pulse quicken. He was so cute... so innocent. She parted her thighs so he could get a better look at her naked cunt.

"You're not shy about looking, are you?", she grinned.

He shrugged.

"You're a beautiful, sexy woman, Mom.... what can I say?"

Kathy enjoyed the compliment. Even more, she enjoyed the feel of his hot young eyes on her naked flesh. She let the robe fall casually from her shoulders before slipping it off completely and tossing it into a chair. Kathy faced her son without embarrassment. She had a good body and she knew it. There was hardly any sign of her age, and she could see in her son's eyes how much the sight of her naked flesh turned him on. Tommy gasped, and Kathy watched his cock stiffen noticeably inside his pants.

"You like my body, don't you, baby?", she asked.

"Ohhhh, yeah, Mom. I like your body a lot."

"And I like yours too, Tommy", she whispered hoarsely, sliding a hand up his thigh toward his crotch.

Kathy felt his heat before her fingertips touched him. She ran her fingers along the outline of his cock, feeling the incredible size of it, even through his pants. Then, very gently, she squeezed his swollen balls.

"Mmmmmm, you naughty boy," she giggled. "You're getting awfully hard down there. Is Mommy giving you another hard-on, baby?"

Tommy nodded, lifting his hips and pressing his cock-bulge into her hand. His breathing became noticeably laboured as he lay back, enjoying the erotic stimulation of his mother's exploring fingers. He closed his eyes, still unable to believe his good fortune. All his wet-dreams had come true. His beautiful, sexy mother was actually sitting naked on his bed, stroking his dick to erection. Tommy was in seventh heaven.

Kathy placed her whole hand over his cock-bulge and rubbed softly. The feel of her son's virile young manhood pressing against her palm made her cunt drool with desire. She bent forward and looked into his eyes, smiling seductively.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.