Asking to Be Dominated - Cover

Asking to Be Dominated

by Maragdus

Copyright© 2024 by Maragdus

Erotica Sex Story: A requested story for someone I know. Dominated because she wanted to be Female pov

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   .

“You haven’t been a good girl.” I growl as I enter the room. I grab you and spin you around roughly. Smack! You feel the sudden sting on your ass from my hand. Smack Again you feel my hand hitting your ass.

“You came without my permission again like a dirty little slut!” Smack! “Smack!*

You feel your ass stinging and your pussy getting wet. “I’m sorry Sir, I couldn’t help myself.” Smack! Again you feel the sting from my hand.

“I told you there would be a reward if you could be a good girl, but instead I’m going to punish you!” Smack! Smack!

“How are you going to do that?” “Smack! Smack!* “Sir! How are you going to punish me, Sir?”

“I’m going to smack this bratty ass first!” Smack! Smack! Smack!

Your ass is beyond stinging now, closer to on fire. And you know your pussy is wet.

“Your punishment today is going to be you getting fucked like a slut, and I’m not going to let you cum. But I will.”

You feel a wave of lust knowing this is how you wanted to be treated. You wanted me in control of you and your orgasms. And now you’ve got it.

Smack! Smack! Smack! You’re rocking your hips now, obvious even to me that you’re turned on. Pushing up to meet each smack. It’s going to be difficult for you to sit the next few days.

“Now for the next thing, start by sucking and getting me hard!”

“Mmm, yes sir!”

“You’re going to suck me until you mess up your makeup.”

“Ohhhhh!” You moan as you imagine it. You start unbuckling my belt on my pants. Pulling them down, then kissing my cock through my boxers. Feeling me, looking up into my eyes as you, knowing I love the eye contact as you fondle and suck on me through them.

“Mmm that’s a good girl.”

And now my boxers down to my ankles. See me hard and upright in the air. Throbbing with with my pulse. You gently suck on my balls for a moment before moving up, kiss, then licking. Now sucking.

Hard and thick in your hands. Now hard and thick in your mouth. Hear me groan, liking it.

“Such a good girl, suck me!” And your mouth hollows as you suck on me with purpose. Head bobbing and now using your hand to twist and jerk me. Faster now. You look up into my eyes while doing it. I love seeing the eye contact, you know.

“Are you wet for me? Want me in your greedy pussy?”

“Mmm, yes please Sir.” You say in between slurping on me.

I lean down and dip a finger into you, feeling your wetness. Then I bring it out and spread your wetness across my length before pushing myself back in your mouth. And like a good girl you suck me clean, almost purring as you taste yourself.

I pull you up abruptly and spin you around and roughly bend you over.

“Spread yourself for me!” Smack!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.