A Young Wife Gets Ahead - Cover

A Young Wife Gets Ahead

by G. Rose

Copyright© 2020 by G. Rose

Erotica Sex Story: In bed one night, a man's very young wife begins telling him an erotic story as she strokes him. Over the next few weeks further installments are added as the husband encourages his wife's storytelling. A bit of miscommunication provides the humor of this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Slut Wife   .

My hot, seventeen year-old wife and I were lying in bed one night, just two months after we had eloped. She turned to me with those soulful brown eyes and that toothsome smile and said, “My boss, Mr. Dixon, is going to hire an assistant, or he might promote one of us secretaries.” She reached into my boxers and gently grasped my cock, pulling it to attention. “I could probably get that job, with a nice raise in salary, if you wanted me to.”

I was grinning now, sure that Kat was introducing another of her sexy fantasies. She was a terrific storyteller. Her boss, after all, was in his sixties, though not a bad looking man. “Really? And how would you do that?”

“He thinks I’m cute. Whenever he sees me he can’t take his eyes off me.”

“Well, that’s true of most guys, isn’t it?

“Yeah, maybe, but Mr. Dixon’s hunger is a lot more obvious than most guys. He sometimes winks at me.”

“And what do you do when he winks?”

“I give him one of my shy smiles and an air kiss.”

“Wow! Well that’s practically a come on, isn’t it.”

“Sure it is. My mom told me a long time ago that it never hurts to flirt with the boss a little.”

“Well, if that kind of play goes on very long, won’t he start expecting something more.”

She laughed and gave my dick a couple tugs. “Hopefully,” she said. “Air kisses aren’t going to get me that promotion, you know.”

“Well, that’s probably true.”

“So, what do you think, lover, should I go after that promotion? Maybe we could get out of this crappy apartment after a while.” “Mmm, sounds hot. So how would you let him know you were ready for more.”

“I’m not sure, but I suppose there must be lots of ways.” She thought for a moment and continued, “Maybe when he winked at me again I’d tell him that if he keeps winking at me then I’m going to need a private audience in his office.”

“That should do it.” She started jerking me off more seriously now, then kissed me before sliding down to take me in her mouth. I said, “I think this kind of treatment on Mr. Dixon ought to get you that promotion.”

“Maybe, but I think I’d have to spread my legs for him eventually, just to be sure.” This created a picture in my mind that brought me to the brink of orgasm. She stopped sucking for a moment, looked up at me, and said, “So, what do you think? Should I go after that promotion?” As she resumed her sweet sucking I came.

“Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Awesome!” I yelled, in the delirious throes of my orgasm.

She sucked me dry, gently, and swallowed as she always does. “Okay,” she said. “It’s a plan.”

About a week later, as we lay in bed, Kat said, “I think I have the inside track for that promotion.”

“Oh, this one again. I love it.” I laughed as she reached into my boxers and started to stroke my cock. “So, tell me what happened.”

“Really?” she said. “You mean you want all the details?”

“Of course! What’s a story without the details?”

“Okay, if you’re sure.” She kissed me as she shifted her grip on my cock. “Well, he winked at me this afternoon as I passed the open door of his office. So I stopped, turned around, and walked up to his desk. And I said, quietly, so no one could overhear, ‘That wink suggests you’d like me to stay a little late tonight.’ And I gave him my cutest, flirty smile.” “He hemmed and hawed, of course, because I’d caught him off guard. ‘So,’ I said, ‘should I take that as a yes? You can just nod.’ And he did.”

I marveled at how she was spinning this yarn right off the top of her head, filling out the details of this delicious fantasy. She was being very creative, I thought. “So then what happened?” I asked.

“Well, as everyone was leaving at quitting time, I continued working until the office was empty. Then I went into Mr. Dixon’s office and walked around the desk as he swiveled his chair to face me. I thought, now’s the time; I either become the front runner for that promotion or I get fired. I was kind of turned on so I decided to just stop thinking and do it. So, I dropped to my knees between his legs and put both of my hands on his pants and started rubbing him. ‘Mr. Dixon,’ I said, ‘Is there anything I could do here that would get you to consider me for that assistant position?’ He just smiled and nodded. And the rest is history.”

“No!” I protested. You can’t leave me hanging like that. I need the details; ALL the details!”

“Really? Are you sure?”

“Yes! Absolutely.”

She laughed. “Well you dirty young man, if you want details then I’ll give you details, blow by blow, as it were.” We both laughed at that. Kat was a reader and loved those old English romances with the flowery talk. “So, I unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. And, oh, it was nice! Really nice. Big! Long and big around. I could barely get my hand around it. Then I looked up into his eyes as I kissed it and said, ‘Why Mr. Dixon, what a lovely cock you have! A girl could get used to this, quite easily.’ Then I licked the tip of it, then up the whole length of the shaft, then I sucked it into my mouth and swirled my tongue round and round the crown. I kept looking him in the eyes as I sucked and bobbed my head. It only took about three minutes before he came in my mouth. I made a kind of show of swallowing because I know guys like that. Then I stood up and bent over and kissed him on the lips. As I smiled and gazed into his eyes I said, ‘Same time tomorrow?’ He nodded as he smiled back at me. Then I left. I’m going to have to please him a bit longer, I suppose, to close the deal, but I think I’m probably the front runner now, don’t you think?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.