Bake Shop - Cover

Bake Shop

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Chance and Jill have pursued their dream to open up a bake shop together. And even though they have met with success, they learn that they can't keep that secret of success secret for long.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

Valerie lies in bed, her body still, but her mind racing. It is almost too much to process. First she feels addicted to the man and then she doesn’t. She has never enjoyed having a cock in her the way she does with him. The girl absentmindedly takes another bite of the brownie. These are the best fucking brownies ever. Somewhere in the back of her mind she has linked the delicious desserts with this craving, yet in that same place she just as quickly dismisses the idea.

Her face flushes from the adrenaline and anxiety. She can still feel the burning sensation from in her snatch from the last time she fucked him. Valerie wants to revel in the afterglow of passionate sex again. The girl jumps from the bed and walks over to the window. The sun hangs high in the sky on a perfect school day. She faked being sick and her parents fell for it. In a way she is sick—sick of being horny and not having a real cock between her legs. “I need a shower,” she softly utters to herself, recalling the bounty of juices lingering between her legs from this morning’s masturbation episode. Then she frowns. “Why bother,” she says to herself. “I’m just going to get dirty again.”

Turning from the window, Valerie walks over to her wallet. Opening it, she finds the last twenty dollars to her name. She quit her last job three weeks ago and hasn’t worked very hard at finding a new one. Without bills she doesn’t really need to work. Her car is paid for and so long as she stays in school, her parents pay for the insurance, gas and maintenance. As far as everything else goes, they take care of it too. They don’t pay for miscellaneous stuff though, like going to the movies, going to concerts or buying goodies from the bake shop on Main. Her parents insist she doesn’t need to work and should focus on her education. That of course means no fun, or as they call it, excess fun. “Fuck it,” she mumbles. “It’s only money.”

As she lingers on her last thought, she feels a tingling surge flowing into her loins. She is aroused at the primal rawness of what she is planning on doing. Maybe there is a link between the brownies and this. The bake shop is like no others. They have the absolute best baked goods. She never understood why they suggest switching between their A-List and B-List, because it’s the exact same product and taste. And she has done just that until her last three orders. She picked from one list and now maybe she is paying for it. And now the situation is becoming increasingly intoxicating. Her hand drifts down underneath her panties, feeling the wetness lingering there, on her and the fabric.

“I can at least afford a half order,” she reason aloud, grabbing her cell phone and awkwardly dialing the number, smearing the screen with her fluids. She quickly places her order, knowing the orders numbers by heart. When the call ends, she finds her heart pounding with anticipation.

The next twenty minutes are spent with Valerie neurotically massaging her pussy as she sits splayed out on the couch. She isn’t worried about her parents coming home—they never missed any work whatsoever. The girl couldn’t care less if they did. She is floating in a pleasurable state of pulsing arousal. She watches her hand as it forms an oscillating bulge that juts out from her body. It induces her thoughts to consider that his cock would be inside her moving practically the same way. She has always loved sex, ever since discovering it nearly three years ago. It was completely accidental. Valerie had already hit puberty, and was well into it when she discovered her cousin masturbating. Well, it didn’t take much convincing on her part to get past the fact they were related. After that, she couldn’t get enough of it, more so after her first encounter with him. After that a cock was just like any other, and nothing compares to Chance’s. This moment the unabashed carnality of the thought is making her lips part open as if wishing he was in her.

Her phone lights up with an incoming message, breaking her erotic trance. She quickly scans over the message. It’s the shop’s complimentary text to inform that the order is on its way out the door. Valerie is breathing heavy now, holding her phone tight. She watches her ample breast heave and recede as her body involuntarily prepares for what’s coming. She closes her silken robe, fastening it with a light knot. She feels her face flush. Her eyes are wide with anticipation and readiness. This is what she skipped school for.

The girl takes a deep breath to calm her nerves, and while doing so, registers an unmistakable scent of arousal drifting seductively upward. She moves her hand down to survey her condition and is somewhat startled by the soaked condition of her panties. The doorbell rings and her eyes dart toward it. That was fast! Usually it takes up to thirty minutes after receiving the text. Her eyes shift to the clock on the wall and she is surprised to see that the message came through almost twenty minutes ago. Where the hell did my mind go? A warm smile unexpectedly rises over her face like a sunrise dawning on a summer morning. Who cares? She casually walks over to the door, trying to keep her actions calm and opens the door as if expecting someone other than Chance.

Standing in the doorway, a simple white bag with a red bow, is Chance. His wide, broad shoulder and muscular chest is the first place her eyes go before dropping down to his crotch. She blushes and quickly raises her eyes back up to meet his. There she finds a smile. The tension inside her relaxes a bit. The man’s smile is always disarming, it’s no wonder she had fallen for him after his first delivery. Or was it his second? It doesn’t matter. He is here now, and she is ready for him.

“Come in,” she says. “My parents are gone until late.” She closes the door behind him and offers him a seat in the living room while she grabs her money. She retrieves the twenty dollar bill from her purse and turns slowly to the man, loosening her robe to let it gradually slip open. “Here it is and something else for you.”

“I figured as much,” Chance says, grinning from ear to ear. “Otherwise you would have specifically asked for my wife.” It is moments like this that he is glad they opened the shop. It takes him back to the days when he moved in with his sister, Rory. Only now the situation is slightly different and the roles reversed. His expression remains constant, eyes drifting ever so slightly downward in an attempt to fully capture Valerie’s almost naked form.

Chance sets the bag on the coffee table. Then he steps forward and places both hands on her soft, full breasts. Hands chilled b the cold outside, the girl is jarred by the sudden physicality and coldness, yet it feels incredibly good. His large, firm hands feel very different than the roughness many of her past partners—it’s one of the reasons she likes him coming back for more. Valerie takes a deep breath and looks up toward the ceiling and arches her back to offer her chest to his explorations. Her robe falls to the floor. Her nipples are hard with arousal. Her pussy begins to ache deeply as if crying for its fair share of the attention.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.