A Massage Quest - Cover

A Massage Quest

by Gaijin

Copyright© 2019 by Gaijin

True Story: A simple quest to find a good massage place in Tokyo led to an amazing experience.

Caution: This True Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Masturbation   .

Yesterday I wanted to find a new massage place, growing tired of the Thai massage parlor I have been going to. During my walks I had since this place on the third floor of a building that looked good. After I had climbed the three flights of stairs, I found that no one would answer the bell. After ringing the entrance bell a few times I game up and went back down. At the bottom there was an older Japanese guy who in broken English told me that place was closed. He told me that there was a massage place down the street, but I couldn’t see the local sign they have for massages. After a bit he motioned me to follow him to this door with a blue sign. It did have some Japanese writing the numbers 30min 3,000yen on it. Still did not look like any of the normal massage signs I have seen. He said he was a friend of the Mama here.

To my surprise a Japanese lady answered the door. This was a big change since all the massage places I have been either Korean, Thailand or Chinese. I have heard about massage parlors that had Japanese ladies, but they normally only accepted Japanese men as clients. Well the lady and the old gentleman spoke and while I could not understand them, I did hear the word massage in English. Well she didn’t look to happy but let me in and gave me a price list which of course was in Japanese. Since I don’t speak or read Japanese, I pulled out my smartphone and opened Google Translate which really wasn’t much help. After trying to figure out if they offered oil massages I though I found one and pointed to a 90-minute session. The cost was kind of high, 15,000 yen (about $140 US) but thought I only live once and said why not.

After paying her she led me down this short hallway to a small room, it had a pad on the floor and a basket for my cloths. She motioned for me to disrobe and left the small room. I could here water running and then she came back in with a large towel and had me follow here to a large shower room with a table. After she rinsed the table off with a hand sprayer, she then had me lay face down. After rinsing me off with some warm to hot water she then placed a large very hot towel over me. She increased the temperature of the water and sprayed me again. Next was her doing pressure point rubs on my shoulder, back and legs. After about 10 minutes of that she took the towel off and then using some type of soap she washed me from the back of my neck to my feet. All I can say I need a bath girl; it was nice. Then she got the hose and rinsed me off and told me to turn over. It was the same thing with the hot water and towel along with the pressure point massage. She soaped me up and washed me down from the neck to the toes, she did spend extra time in the middle which was very enjoyable, again I need a bath girl.

After rinsing me off she gave me back my towel to dry off. I followed her back to the small room, she had me lay face down again. She placed a large dry towel on me and then gave me about a 40-minute Japanese shiatsu massage. I thought myself I messed up and wasted a lot of money for a type of massage I really don’t care for. Just about then she stopped and took the towel off me. I was expecting her to tell me to turn over while placed the towel back on me. She didn’t and I could see out the corner of my eye her grabbing an oil bottle, I thought great now for a oil rub down. To my surprise she started to rub my ass with the oil and only my ass. After spending a few minutes doing that she reached down and caressed my balls and coved them with oil also. A small tug she had me raise my hips a bit and then was able to rub me from my balls to my dick. That went on for about 5 minutes and then finally she had me roll over and of course my dick was at standing at attention begging for more. She sat down between my legs and gave me one of the best hand jobs I have every had. Wish I could say more happened but after I came she cleaned me up and used some hot towels to remove all the oil she had coved me with. Then she placed the towel on me and did a shorter Shiatsu massage on my legs and chest.

Think I might go back and see if they let me in again. Expensive but very enjoyable.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.