Tissues' Ticklish Mom Goes Shopping - Cover

Tissues' Ticklish Mom Goes Shopping

Copyright© 2020 by Mary Kwite

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This story picks up where "Is Your Mom Ticklish" leaves off. Ms. Connor, the gorgeous red-headed cheerleading coach completes her subjugation of Susan, the ticklish mom, when they go shopping for Susan's new wardrobe. Susan learns about herself and her relationships as Ms. Connor leads her around the mall and some other places. Tags will be added as needed when new chapters are posted. Note: Tickling is part of the story, but not the main theme.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   ENF  

Ms. Connor practically dragged me into the mall. I was still in a daze following my near climax at her hands. We were getting plenty of looks as we headed in. I’m not sure which one of they were looking at. Was it the beautiful cheerleader coach in her black skintight yoga pants and sports bra with powerful nipples thrusting up and out in all their glory and a hint of wetness where the yoga pants split her pussy creating a mouth-watering camel toe? Or was it the disheveled, half-naked soccer mom wearing the transparent swimsuit cover with nothing underneath?

Whichever it was, Ms. Connor didn’t care. She strode proudly toward the entrance pulling her obedient humiliation slut by the hand. I stumbled along trying to keep up while not stepping out of my flip flops.

Once inside she headed toward the restroom. She stopped at the entrance. “Wait here. I have to pee.” She instructed.

“I’ll go with you. I need to go too.” I replied and started to walk into the restroom.

“No. Not yet. You can pee later. Wait here like I told you.”

I stopped and leaned against the wall as she entered the restroom. How far had I fallen? Not even allowed to pee without permission. I remembered what happened last night. I was made to hold my pee in, but released it in front of Ms. Connor, Tissues and the cheerleaders when they were tickling me. It was so humiliating. I shivered thinking about walking the mall desperate to pee and, being unable to hold it, peeing myself in front of a crowd with my hand on my pussy trying to hold it in. Would I cum in front of them?

I was interrupted by Ms. Connor grabbing my elbow. “I think you need some shoes first. I never want to see you in flip flops again.” She said as she pulled me along. “There’s a shop on the second floor. I know the owner.”

She dragged me to the escalator. A group of young boys got on after us and were giggling and pointing up. I’m sure they could see my naked butt or maybe even my bald pussy. I didn’t care. That’s what I was there for. Ms. Connor paid them no mind. They followed us for a bit, but Ms. Connor told them to get lost.

We arrived at the shoe store and a young girl who wasn’t much older than my daughter approached us. “Hi! I’m Chelsea. Are you looking for anything special today?” She said in her best giddy salesgirl voice.

Chelsea as about 5’ 3”, with curly brown hair that fell to her shoulders. I would guess her age to be 16. A plain Jane, to be sure. She didn’t wear much make-up and wore stretch pants, sneakers and a nice flowered blouse.

“Is Dianna here?” Ms. Connor answered. “I’m a friend of hers and I want to get a few pairs of shoes for my friend, Suzy, here.” I hate that nickname and I cringed.

“Oh, are you Ms. Connor? Ms. Dianna said you might be in today, but she isn’t here at the moment. I’m the store manager and she told me to give you the VIP treatment!” Chelsea replied enthusiastically.

Ms. Connor didn’t seem impressed with Chelsea’s manager status, and she told the girl that we would browse around a bit and let her know if we needed anything. I was told to sit in one of the chairs that were strewn about the shop. I obeyed, realizing that my dress was so short that my bare ass was on the chair. I had to cross my legs and put my hands in my lap to cover my wet pussy from the world.

“Chelsea, I’m Ms. Connor. Please measure Susan’s while I shop around a bit. She’s going to need several pairs of shoes.”

Chelsea, sensing a large commission from selling several pairs of shoes to one customer, jumped to attention. “Right away, Ms. Connor,” and rummaged around for the Bannock Device, which I learned somewhere is what the foot measuring thingy is called.

“Be careful, Chelsea. She’s very ticklish.” Ms. Connor added nonchalantly.

Chelsea pulled off my flip flops to measure my foot. As she pulled off the second one her fingernails dragged over the sole of my foot. “Hehehe...” I giggled.

“My my,” Chelsea said. “You really are ticklish.”

She proceeded to measure my foot and confirmed what I already knew - that I’m a size 6 ½ shoe. Ms. Connor called out a few styles for me to try and Chelsea retired to the back room to retrieve them.

While Chelsea was in the back room, Ms. Connor came up behind me and grabbed me by the shoulder. She whispered in my ear, “behave yourself.” And went back to her browsing.

I swung my foot, which due to the way I had my legs crossed, put some pressure on my horny clit. I was careful not to get myself off. I didn’t want to get Ms. Connor mad at me. She had that flogger in her handbag, and I didn’t want her to use it here in front of Chelsea and the other customers in the shop.

“God!” I suddenly thought. “I’m masturbating in public! What’s become of me?”

I hardly ever masturbated up to now. And here I was, practically naked, masturbating in front of the world. But I wasn’t allowed to cum. Not allowed! The thought made me even hornier and I rocked my leg faster. Luckily, I was interrupted by a slap on the back of my head.

“Knock it off, you horny little slut!” Ms. Connor said, a little too loud for my liking. Had anyone heard?

“Hi, Ms. Connor!” A teen boy said, waving from the stock room entrance. He looked to be about 14 years old with short brown hair. He was dressed in typical teen boy attire – jeans and a superhero t-shirt.

“Hi Tommy,” Ms. Connor replied. “So nice to see you. This is my friend Suzy.” I cringed again at being called Suzy. “Suzy, Tommy’s mom is the shop owner.”

Tommy came over to me, extended his hand, “Hi Ms. Suz...” His eyes nearly popped out of his head when he got a good look at me. My dress barely covered my bottom on the chair and my legs were fully on display, practically up to my pussy. The darkness of my nipples was visible, and they poked out obscenely.

“Oh, Tommy,” Ms. Connor said, “You don’t have to her Miss.” I tingled when Ms. Connor placed me below her in this way.

I extended my hand demurely, “Hi Tommy. It’s nice to meet you.”

“Tommy, Chelsea is in the back getting some shoes for Suzy to try on. Why don’t you help her and grab these few others for us?” Ms. Connor asked and pointed out the shoes she wanted me to try on.

“Yes, Ms. Connor. I’ll go help Ms. Chelsea with those.” I noticed that Tommy emphasized the word Miss. when referring to Chelsea. I’m sure Ms. Connor did, as well. It made me realize that the boy was at least aware of some kind of hierarchy among the women in his life. I was starting to get an uneasy feeling about shopping in this store. If Tommy called Chelsea Miss, but was told not to use that term for me, did that suggest that I was below Chelsea? Should I call her Miss? Should I call Tommy Mr.?

After a few minutes, Tommy and Chelsea returned, each carrying several shoeboxes. “Tommy, drop those and get back to work,” Chelsea said.

“Yes, Ms. Chelsea,” Tommy put the shoeboxes down and turned to return to the stockroom. Ms. Connor stopped him.

“Wait a minute Tommy,” She said, “Chelsea, would it be OK if both you and Tommy helped us today? We’re the only ones here now and we have so much shopping left to do.”

Chelsea agreed and told Tommy to stay and help. I noted that Ms. Connor didn’t call Chelsea Miss. The hierarchy was becoming clearer. If there were any doubt, what happened next synched it. Ms. Connor took charge.

“Chelsea, Tommy, each of you grab one of your stools. If we have each of you at one of Suzy’s feet, we’ll try the shoes on twice as fast. Chelsea take the right foot, Tommy the left. No so close together. You’ll need space to work. Further apart ... That’s better. Suzy, get your feet up on those stools. What are you waiting for?”

If I did what I was told, my legs would be spread wide and my knees would be elevated. My naked pussy would be in full view of the teens helping me.

“Don’t make me get the strap out!” She added.

I turned and looked at her with pleading eyes. I couldn’t believe that she mentioned the strap so the others could hear.

“Now!” She said.

Slowly I put first my right foot, then my left onto the stools. I must have made an obscene sight. I didn’t dare look at teens and kept my head down.

“Oh my!” Chlesea said. “Someone looks a little ... uncomfortable.”

“Chelsea, I...” I started to say but was interrupted.

“Ms. It’s Ms. Chelsea to you.” I looked up at her. Then to Tommy who was staring at my soaking wet, wide open bald pussy with his mouth open.

“I’m ... I’m sorry ... Ms. Chelsea.” Being put in my place by this young girl made my clit quiver. “I’m new to ... Well, I just ... Ms. Connor ... Uh ... I’m sorry.”

“Make sure her feet are clean.” Ms. Connor directed. Ms. Chelsea got the idea right away and raked her nails over the sole of my right foot.

“Heee ... Heee ... Haaa ... Haaa,” I laughed. I knew better than to try to pull my foot away, but Ms. Chelsea held my clamped her left hand on my ankle and held it down on the stool.

Tommy shook his head to revive himself from the shock of seeing my naked pussy. He looked over at Chelsea, got the hint and started in on my left foot.

I bounced up and down on the chair laughing hysterically as they tickled my naked feet mercilessly. Arches, balls, toes, heels, nothing was spared. My jumping around not only made my braless tits bounce obscenely, but it caused the hem of my dress to come up and over my butt. I was naked from the waist down.

The chair I was in faced a display wall full of shoes. With Tommy and Chelsea blocking the aisle, no one could pass through. Ms. Connor stood back against the display effectively blocking anyone else’s view of the scene. But anyone coming into the store could certainly hear me and guess what was happening to my helpless feet.

They kept it up for a few minutes and I was flushed and out of breath when Ms. Connor interrupted the fun.

“That’s enough for now. Here, have her try these black sandals first,” She said.

Chelsea pulled the shoes out of the box. I gasped when I saw them. They were nothing more than a couple of thin black straps connected to impossibly platform high heels. I’ve heard shoes like these referred to as stripper pumps and I was sure I wouldn’t be able to walk on them. I very rarely wear heels and never anything that high.

Tommy and Chelsea quickly had them strapped on and pulled me to my feet. The held my hands so I couldn’t adjust my dress. I teetered on the heels for a few seconds. Ms. Connor told me to walk and I took a few careful steps up and down the aisle with my naked ass and pussy on display. Good thing the others were blocking the view from passers by in the mall.

“She’ll take them,” Ms. Connor said.

“Please ... I can barely walk,” I pleaded with her.

“You just need some practice. Try these next,” She responded and handed Chelsea the next box.

The scene repeated itself over and over. One style after another. I was tickled. Impossibly high heels were strapped to my feet. And I stumbled a few steps in the aisle while half-naked. The shoes all had two things in common. One, they all were very strappy or made of clear plastic keeping my feet naked. Two, they were all stripper pumps.

One style remained, which were a little different. White wedges with a three-inch heel. They looked like something sexy young ladies wear at the pool. The just had white linen tied in a bow over the top of the foot. I tried them on and was able to walk semi-comfortably.

“She’ll wear those out,” Ms. Connor said. “Suzy, help Tommy and Chelsea pack these up for us and take the ones we don’t want back to the storeroom.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.