Something Old, Something New - Cover

Something Old, Something New

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Clarissa and Priscilla are the best of friends, and that is where it would have stayed until one fateful night intervenes. What the two learn about one another will change what they thought of each other. Will it be for the good or the bad though?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Zoophilia  

Clarissa wakes up a few hours later, still wrapped in her sister’s arms. Jewel had fallen asleep too. She disentangles herself and plants a tender kiss on the younger girl’s lips before silently retreating from the room, down the hall and into her own. It wouldn’t do well for their parents to catch them naked in one another’s arms.

She jumps onto her bed and grabs her phone from the nightstand. There is a missed text from Priscilla.

Hey, sorry my parents sprung this trip on me. I promise we can have some more fun when I get back.

Ooh, I can’t wait ;) Clarissa sends back. She thinks about telling Priscilla about this morning with Jewel, but decides against it. Setting the phone back down, she settles into her bed. The nap with her sister definitely helped her, but her ass and pussy are still tender—along with her nipples. She decides that it is better not to get dressed, so she lies naked in bed, waiting for Priscilla to respond.

A few minutes later, her phone buzzes and she picks it up. When I get back, it’s my turn with Bentley ;) Clarissa smiles at this. If only you knew. She sets the phone back down and drifts off to sleep a few minutes later.


Clarissa wakes up a few hours later to the hungry grumbling of her empty stomach. She looks over at the alarm clock to see that it is well after noon. With a sigh, she decides to head down to the kitchen and make herself and her sister some lunch. But when she enters the kitchen, Jewel is already sitting at the table with an oven heated pizza sitting in front of her. She had put on her dress again and Clarissa can see her nipple through the thin fabric.

“Hey,” Jewel smiles.

“Hey, sis,” Clarissa says.

“I kind of like you this way,” the younger girl says, nodding toward Clarissa’s naked breasts.

“Huh?” Clarissa pouts. “Oh yeah, I’m just a little sore that’s all.”

Jewel laughs and offers, “Here, do you want some pizza?”

“Please! I’m fucking starving.”

The sisters spend the day together and as the time for their parents to get home approaches, Clarissa reluctantly goes upstairs and puts on some loose shorts and a shirt. Sometime later their parents get home and the girls continue on as if nothing had happened. Over the next week they are limited to quickies in stolen moments when their parents are not in the room. They usually slip away to the hall closet or the bathroom and kiss for a few minutes, or at night Clarissa will sneak into her sister’s room and they silently finger each other to orgasms.

In this time, Clarissa has taken to not wearing underwear around the house. Jewel enjoys being able to freely slide her hand up her sister’s shorts or skirts and get a feel of her, getting her hot and wet during dinner. She loves teasing her sister, watching her squirm in the seat next to her as she works her finger around her pussy. Clarissa wants to orgasm, but at the same time she tries not to since their parents are right across the table.

Clarissa gets her sister back though. It is Jewel’s turn to wash the dishes, and while she is busy with the soapy water and dirty dishes, Clarissa comes up behind her, clamping one hand over her mouth and immediately shoves the other down the front of her shorts. Jewel is shocked at first and almost panics, but once her mind catches up she begins to grind against her sister. She feels fingers massaging her clit and probing her hole. Now Clarissa knows that the Jewel is going to orgasm when the girl starts moaning into her hand. Instead of stopping though, Clarissa keeps her grasp on Jewel’s mouth. She waits a few minutes with one hand clamped over her mouth and the other playing on her flat belly. She waits until she is sure her sister has come down from her climb to her orgasm before sticking her hand back in to finger her. When she feels the girl getting close to orgasm for the second time, she pulls her hand out again and releases her hold on her mouth. Then she quickly slips from the kitchen without uttering a single word.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.