The Afternoon Hours - Cover

The Afternoon Hours

by Uncle Jack

Copyright© 2020 by Uncle Jack

Erotica Story: Our narrator helps out his young next-door neighbor.

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Voyeurism   .

She was exquisite.

She had platinum blonde hair, with streaks of honey. It was shoulder length, but today it was caught up in a high ponytail, revealing delicate, close-set ears with tiny sapphire studs that matched her eyes. Those were large, and slightly slanted in that distinctive Eastern European way that echoes the Mongol influence of six centuries past and makes Slavic women the most beautiful in the world.

Her face was perfectly smooth, without blemish except for a tiny beauty mark on the left side of her full upper lip. Her lower lip protruded slightly in a tiny, perpetual pout that begged to be caught between a lover’s teeth and sucked gently. She licked it with her little pink tongue, then smiled, showing her perfect teeth. High, prominent cheekbones and a narrow, foxy chin completed her gamine look.

Her neck was an alabaster column, slender but strong. It sloped out to delicate collar bones and slightly broad shoulders, accentuated by her tiny waist and narrow hips. Hers pelvic bones were nicely padded, visible on either side of her upper hips. Her belly was graced with a tiny “innie”, a hint of six-pack, and covered by soft, creamy skin, blue veins faintly visible beneath. Her broad rib cage showed a hint of bone. Above, her small breasts, perfectly round and firm with no visible sag stood out proudly, begging to be sucked. Puffy, pale pink aureolae were tipped with virginal nipples about half the size of a pencil eraser.

Muscular but slim legs, perfectly proportioned with long-boned thighs and calves, led down to delicate feet with long toes and pink nails painted the same color as her nipples. The white skin between the prominent protrusions of her pelvic structure begged to be adored with loving kisses, the bulge of her pubic mound likewise.

Such adoration was not presently possible, because the long legs were doubled back on either side of me as she sat back on her firm behind. Her delightful cushions rested on my crotch as she sat on the eight-inch cock that had just flooded her tight vagina. Semen soaked her pudenda and my pubic hair. Her mound, nearly hairless as befitted a 14-year-old, was flushed pink from the friction of our frenzied love-making.

She rolled off and lay next to me for a moment. Hugging me, she planted a soft kiss with a hint of tongue on my mouth. Then she swung her legs off the bed, stood up, and picked up her plain white blouse. She slipped her slim arms into the long sleeves and slowly buttoned it over her bare breasts. Wiping my semen from the insides of her thighs with her panties, she placed them in her backpack with her books.

Next, she picked up her checkered, mid-thigh skirt. Pulling it up past her baby-doll shoes and knee socks, she slipped it over her slim hips. She had left her blouse unbuttoned halfway down. She tucked the tails into the top of her skirt, zipped up the zippers, and buttoned it at the sides. Her plain white bra, also covered with semen from our earlier foreplay, went into the backpack with the panties.

A blue blazer completed her ensemble for the walk next door. She slipped the jacket on slowly, making sure that I got a look at a perfect breast through the gaping blouse, then moving slowly, loving that she was being watched and appreciated, she buttoned the blouse all the way up and clipped on her school tie.

Picking up the backpack she walked to the bedroom door, swinging her hips provocatively. When she reached the door she flipped up her skirt, giving me a quick peek at her bare butt.

“You just stay there on our bed, Mr. Miller; I’ll let myself out. I’ll see you tomorrow after school!

“And thanks for helping me with my homework; Mom so appreciates it!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.